Pussy Lightning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," she said. "You're not dumb even though you've been blanked out. I need to remember that."

"Yes Mistress, I can remind you." Mistress barked a laugh, then looked thoughtful.

"Maybe you can," she said. She glanced at her watch. "Our time is almost up here. We will continue tonight, at... your home, I think. But first - slave!"

"Yes Mistress!" Caroline snapped to attention.

"Good!" Mistress' smile in return made Caroline's pussy tingle. "I will send you out on your first mission now, slave. I need to prepare you for that. Look here."

Mistress held up a funny-looking object, a long staff or wand, with a figure of a naked woman on top. Caroline's mouth fell open as she leaned towards it. It was incredibly fascinating.

"Good slave," Mistress said, sounding satisfied. "Look at the woman."

Caroline did. The woman suddenly flashed white. Caroline fell into darkness.

"See you next week," the woman from the plant maintenance service said, and closed the door behind her. Caroline frowned at the closed door. There was something familiar about that woman...

It didn't matter, she decided, and let the woman drop from her mind. She had a mission to complete. It hovered in her mind, demanding and insistent. And secret. She didn't know what the end goal was, she just knew she had her mission, and right now it required her to be the CEO of Agora Corporation.

She didn't need to know any more. She was just an agent. She would perform her mission.

Her phone chimed. Time to go to a meeting. She collected her things and left her office, striding purposefully down the corridor. The mission gripped her mind, steering her as if she was a robot.

She hoped she would be allowed to relax soon. She was a good agent, she knew, and she loved being one, but it took so much effort. Her mind yearned to just... go limp. Blank. Vacant. Happy.

Not yet.

Agent Caroline walked into the meeting room and smiled at the men inside. They meant nothing to her, but she would carry out her mission. She always did. She was a good agent.

12