Pussy Mistress Training, Pt. 01

Story Info
Sub male pussy training by FLR brat princess.
3.4k words
4.3
22.1k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: this is a continued series. I strongly suggest you read my first story before this one: PRINCESS BREAST WORSHIP DOMINATION).

Pussy Mistress Training with Princess Mandy, pt 1: Teasing Torment.

This is the continuing saga of my training under Princess Mandy. She was a grad student in one of my classes. I am Robert, or Bobby as she calls me (or Booby when she teases me with her boobs). Yes, I confess, I am the weak-willed College professor who finally fell before the power of a sexy college Coed.

Don't blame me. It's not my fault. It's just the nature of things. It had been a long time since I was with a woman even though I am a young 42 year old healthy good looking man. Princess Mandy (age 26) is a hot, sexy, beautiful Goddess in every way, shape and form. The worst part is - she knows it. That gives her an cocky attitude. I guess she is what you might call a Brat Princess. She enjoys flaunting her sex appeal, teasing and taunting all men. But for me, she was especially brutal. She teased and denied me for a few months before finally closing the trap and making me her pet slave.

Once under her spell she announced that I was to undergo special training to learn to server her better. My first lesson was learning that "Mistress Tits are everything". That idea is now seared into my soul. I am now addicted to women's breasts. Hey, I know most men admire women's tits. I am not talking about that. This is way beyond that. She trained me on purpose to adore, worship, lust and yearn for Tits.

She enjoyed making it my fetish. I am addicted. Now, when in public or in class, I better keep my eyes on the ground for fear of seeing a pair of round bouncy Tits.

Princess Mandy would take me on walks to places where Titties might be found such as public parks, or the beach or to bars. She made me look on purpose. She'd point out sexy girls for me to look at and make me describe what I was watching and how aroused I got.

Seeing luscious Tits usually makes my mouth water and my cock instantly hard. Then it aches with real desire. Then leaks. If I look too long, especially at a pair of bra-less Tits gently bouncing behind a thin shirt, with those erotic nipple nubs showing, I may even shoot a load in my pants which of course is embarrassing for me but fully enjoyable for the Brat Princess.

However, despite having a Tit obsession, all her training has had a positive side effect. It has made me more self-disciplined. First, I strive to not give in to this fetish kink unless I am with Princess Mandy and she gives me permission to ogle and worship her full, big, beautiful cantaloupe sized breasts. She likes it that way. I like it that way too. All my attention is saved for her and her body.

Another point of self-discipline which has made me a better man, a better pet, is that I can't touch my cock, which she calls 'Her cock' and her 'Joy Stick'. If I do get hard, I can enjoy the erection but must not touch or rub it. That is tough. When the dick gets hard the first thing you wants to do is rub it and eventually cum. OK, I do cheat a little by wearing tight jeans so I can get a firm snug rub against them. It just feels so good to have a full boner that comes on from watching Tits.

We have talked about a chastity cage. She has hinted about it but prefers to control me emotionally and for me to control myself and be honest about it.

So now, just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Princess Mandy says we are moving on to the 'next phase' as she calls it. This idea has given me both fear and trepidation but also anxious expectation. For all the downsides of being her pet slave I have never felt more alive, more invigorated, more excited. The sunshine seems brighter, the grass is greener. There is a pep in my step if you know what I mean.

I adore her. The mere thought of her much less a text, picture, the occasional audio message, or the actual sight of her causes every fiber of my being to quicken into a keen alertness. She loves this and exploits it every way possible.

For example, back when she was in my class, she would sit in the front row with her knees slowly, almost absent mindedly, opening wide and closing so that I can glimpse between her legs. Or she will squat and snap a picture of her panties and text it just before I'm about to start teaching a class. Or at any random time of day she might text me to, "Think of my boobies," then while I enjoy the feel of my cock getting hard, I must stroke myself through my pants until I can't stand it, then send her a photo. I have 5 minutes.

Those are just some of the many teasing tools she used to prepare me and get me ready for this next phase which is to discover, meet and worship the ultimate focus of my attention, my new fetish, my new Master -- Pussy Mistress.

"Each week will be a different emphasis," Princess Mandy says, "first tease, then smell, then touch, then taste. If you are a good boi, learn your lessons well and I am pleased, then maybe I'll show mercy and let you cum. Sound fair?"

"Very fair, thank you Princess Mandy," but also I shudder. Whoa be unto me at the hands of such a deliberate cock teaser.

She uses the same strategy as before. Remember how she trained me for the last fetish? "Mistress Tits are everything"? Whenever we were together, my job was to stare at them and nowhere else. It didn't take long before I was yearning to touch them. She knew that and would come closer and occasionally brush me with them, encased in her tight shirt. It got hard, it got me hard! Well, this time it's the same strategy only now I have permission to stare between her legs.

She doesn't make it easy. To take my attention off her beautiful breasts she now wears big baggie shirts. However, somehow those baggy shirts always fall a few inches just below her ass cheeks.

Of course, that means the shirt also covers her front crotch area. Well, just barely. If she walks or twists or bends or sits there is a good chance the shirt will move or lift and I will be able to catch a glimpse between her legs. I guess that is the point -- to keep me on my toes and looking, hoping to get a glimpse.

What helps my focus is that she also wears thigh high fish net stockings with wide black elastic tops that stop just a few inches below the bottom of the T shirt. Some have embroidered messages like, 'Pussy Ahead', or 'Fuck Me' or just a simple arrow pointing up.

One of the good effects is that they point me to where I should be looking. But a bad effect is that I've become mad in lust with that special naked leg space between the top of her stockings and her panty. It is that special upper leg band of inviting naked skin which I know is so sensitive and responsive to touches, licks and kisses.

By the way, as much as I want to, I do NOT have permission to look at her bottom ass cheeks as they flash by. "That is a special advanced training for another time and only for extra good bois," she says.

I don't even have permission to look at her boobs - only between her legs, in the front. This week I have gotten a chance to see the occasional flash of black panty or pink panty or perhaps a white silk panty. My job is to look, get aroused and feel worship for my new Mistress. After a few days of this I am really horny all the time and starting to get obsessed. I guess that is the point, to be teased by Pussy Mistress.

Princess Mandy and I hang out a lot. I teach classes all day and she does Grad student stuff so we usually meet in the evenings. Whether it is her place or mine, I must get naked. When she comes near me I must get down on my knees with head bowed, hands behind my back which helps thrust my hips and cock forward.

I am fortunate that she likes me to be around and to take care of her, to make her meals, do her laundry, clean the house and do all the things a normal submissive who worships a Goddess is expected to do. She appreciates me and rewards me with these teasing sexual thrills. Occasionally I get the best reward of all - I get to cum which I hope will be tonight after the last several days of panty peeks.

"O Pet?" she calls from across the room.

I pop out of my reverie which was dreaming about her and sit up at attention on the edge of my chair, my legs slightly open with my hands on my knees. I am always naked in her presence. My cock is already semi hard from watching her the last few hours.

I see her stand slowly, take a deep breath so I can see her chest slightly puff out (it's hard to hide those big Tits even under a loose baggy T shirt which has the word COCK TEASER on it). She smirks then tilts her head sideways so her long blonde braids softly sway. Her innocence and sexuality captivate me as she walks slowly, like a dancer, one ankle swinging wide in front of the other which causes her legs to open so I can get a peek of panty coming my way with every step. I fall to my knees so I am ready and beneath her.

She stops in front of me so now I am looking straight at her T shirt which falls just below her panties. There is that band of sexy naked skin above her stockings. I feel her body warmth and my cock gets a pulse and swells a little. I lick my lips.

She pulls the T shirt up toward her navel which slowly reveals a pair of light blue panties with dark blue trim edges. MMmmmm. With the index finger of her other hand she points to the top of her panty.

"What is your new lesson this week my pet?" she asks.

"I watch and serve Pussy Mistress, " I reply getting a little dazed to be so close and have a direct look instead of a peek. I have fallen into the 'arousal lust zone'.

"Would you like to see Her, boi?"

"O...O...Oh! Yes! Please Princess Mandy, please I so much would like to see Pussy Mistress."

"Oh, you eager pussy slut," she coos teasingly, "such a naughty boi. Well, this is only near the end of your first week of training and you know that you only get to see Her through panties.

"Perhaps this will help," she smirks as she pulls the panties a little tighter while gently thrusting her hips forward toward me. This tightens the blue panty around her now prominent mound and reveals the lips of what I imagine to be the most beautiful place in the world. Now I can see the crevice line between her big puffy lips. The famed 'Camel Toe'. A shudder of lustful want goes through my body.

She moves a single long finger slowly down from her navel over the panty mound and in between those lips, then does a little swirl of her fingertip at the very bottom as she moans. The camel toe is darkening. It becomes wet at her touch. Or should I say, the panty darkens with the moisture of Pussy Mistress' sweet nectar hidden underneath. Mandy moans again. My denied eager cock is suddenly rock hard and throbbing.

As usual, I am not allowed to cum without her permission. But worse, during these training days I cannot even touch her joy stick much less masturbate and relieve the ache. The cumulative effect over a few days of teasing has got me to a point of desperation.

I was so enthralled seeing, sensing and watching Pussy Mistress that I didn't even notice Princess Mandy had removed her shirt.

"I have something to ask you," she says as I shake off my daze and look up into her eyes - being careful not to look at her large protruding but forbidden breasts and obvious hard nipples. They are off limits as my new task is to focus on Pussy Mistress.

Keeping eye contact, she slowly moves her hips backwards so she can bend at the waist and lower her face towards mine. But of course that also means her billowy breasts come first. She folds her arms under them to lift them forward, her nipples extending further out and coming my way. My eyes cannot help themselves - and sneak a quick peek - then look back fast enough so I hope she doesn't notice.

Now eye to eye, I can see her beautiful face, sparkling eyes, smell her perfumed hair, cute innocent braids and see her cherry red lips form into to a broad smile. My cock throbs again and drips.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to see, taste or touch Pussy Mistress," she says in a pout, "But! You have been a bad boy haven't you Booby?"

Oh my God, she caught me looking.

"Oh Princess Mandy, please forgive me, I'm so sorry, it was just a momentary glance at your big round beautiful breasts and...and your nipples...they were right in front of me and I couldn't help myself. I adore them. I adore YOU. Mistress Tits are everything. I, I..."

"I know, I know, you poor horny dog," her palm gently caresses my cheek. "But you have offended your new Mistress haven't you? You ignored her for something you thought was better and now you must be punished. Isn't that right you bad boi?"

"Yes Princess," I say with shame as my eyes look to the ground. I feel her standing up, hands on hips and says, "don't tell me, tell Her and ask forgiveness"

I lift my eyes to see the light blue panties before me, the big puffy lips with the damp camel toe line, I feel weak with arousal, "Oh precious Pussy Mistress, please forgive me. I was momentarily distracted by the Divine breasts of Goddess Mandy. I meant no disrespect. Please forgive me with whatever punishment you think I deserve for this rude disrespect infraction of ignoring you."

Princess Mandy moves to sit on the edge of my chair so her knees are together but the closer leg is a few inches lower than the other. Those sexy thigh high stockings may be my undoing. I can see her billowy big breasts and hard nipples in my peripheral vision but don't dare look directly. As if to tempt me, I see in my peripheral vision her hand reaching up to cup her breast then pinch one of her erect nipples.

"Come stand here boi" she pats her knee.

As I stand my cock thrusts out, proud and aroused and dripping with a bead of clear slippery precum lust.

"Mmmm" she says scooping it up on a finger tip then gently running it back and forth lightly along the top and then back along the bottom of her joy stick, "I see someone is aroused. But we just don't know why do we? Is it my big boobs?" which she thrusts out a little with a deep breath, "Or is it Pussy Mistress? Or perhaps it is your coming punishment? Hard to tell. I guess we will see," then she pats her knee again and tells me to bend over it.

As I bend over her higher knee, extending my arms to put my hands on the ground and steady myself, it puts my naked rounded butt cheeks high into the air and also nestles my hard cock right on top of that other lower leg, just barely touching it.

I feel the warm palm of her hand caressing both my cheeks. She is moving all around them, between them, up and down, back and forth. I am aching in lust. My cock gets more needy and I can't help but thrust a little.

SMACK goes the first unexpectedly hard first hit.

"BAD BOI! Did your dirty cock just thrust on my leg you horny dog?"

SMACK goes the next hit as she slightly raises her leg sending my cock thrusting again along her stocking leg.

"Thank you Pussy Mistress," I cry out.

SMACK again and again. With each painful swat my cock thrusts onto her stocking leg and I get closer and closer to cumming.

"Pl...please, Mistress, may I cum?"

"CUM?" she asks in glee "Cum? you think you deserve to come after ignoring your new Mistress?"

SMACK thrust SMACK thrust. I am lost in a cycle of pain and pleasure pain and pleasure.

"Tell me when you are close boi and don't you dare cum or I will get angry and you don't want me to get angry do you?"

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"No, please, STOP - I am going to cum" I yell.

"Stand up horny dog." She also gets up, grabs my hard dick and leads me with it to the bedroom. I enjoy seeing her back side, her swinging hair, her naked back and the groove of her spine, her blue panties now snugging tight to her ass cheeks and the deep crease between them. Ugh...I am so close to cumming, so horny, so aroused.

She lays back on the bed, propped on her elbows so her boobs are full and pointing with her knees bent over the edge, her legs open and her wet panties revealed.

"Stand between my legs, look at your Pussy Mistress and pump my joy stick until you get close...so close you are one stroke away...then STOP"

I stand before her and look between her wide-open legs as I stroke with eager enthusiasm before I fear she might change her mind. The light blue panties are unable to contain the power of Pussy Mistress and I feel overwhelmed by Passion and with Lust then cry out, "close Princess Mandy I am c..c..close" then drop my hand and rock my hips, thrusting the air, as I struggle to hold back.

"Good boi," she says quickly sitting up and grabbing her joy stick then starts rapid pumping, "cum my pet, give a worship tribute of cum offering to your Pussy Mistress" she says with excitement as her boobs bounce up and down with each stroke.

It is all too much for me and I feel the urge to cum. As it boils and builds to the point of explosion, I groan and I howl out with raw animal passion. She points my erupting cock on to her panties...the STOPS pumping and simply holds it to ruin it. OMG! Ropes of delicious CUM cover her panties which she spreads all over using my hard dick.

I am dizzy and vanquished but still aroused. She commands me to kneel before her open legs and grabs the back of my head pulling me to meet the forward thrust of her hips so she can rub my face back and forth smearing the cum covered panties all over me. She keeps going and gets rougher. I hear her moan then some short squeaks and realize she is having an orgasm. I can feel a flush of warmth and even more wetness through the panties. My cock is getting hard again.

"Good Boi," she coos approvingly, "good boi, you have pleased Pussy Mistress and now you may wear your cum tribute over night on your face while you sleep."

###