Pussy Mistress Training Pt. 03

Story Info
Training continues with very special touch.
2.2k words
4.72
10.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussy Mistress Training with Princess Mandy, Pt 3: feeling touch

it's Monday evening at Princess Mandy's house. I have had the most remarkable adventure under her wise guidance and instruction. She started out by allowing me to worship her magnificent breasts. Oh, how I yearned and longed to touch them. They are so round and bouncy and when she giggles or gets excited her hard nipples reveal her growing arousal.

Then she decided to let me into her more private inner world and introduce me to Pussy Mistress, the name of my addiction to Princess Mandy's sublime, divine feminine altar of pleasure between her legs. Pussy Mistress is the feminine embodiment of sensual sexuality. Her power is in every woman and every woman can access the arousal of the Pussy Mistress frequency. It is nothing more than embracing the sensual power of womanhood.

While there are many other good and worthy aspects to womanhood Pussy Mistress has the sensual power to control men and women who are willing to surrender themselves to Her. She has the ability to entice, to draw forward, to lure, to tease. Worship of Pussy Mistress is found in the Indian dancer, the Spanish dancer, each culture has a form of erotic femininity or dance that only a woman can embrace. Sexy man dancing? Eh, not so much.

When Princess Mandy says, 'get ready' it is my job to get "prepared" which means get her a glass of wine, then undress and get naked in front of her and show my reverence by standing on my knees, hands behind my back, thrusting out my hips which sends my hard erect cock pointing proudly right at her as it yearns to be touched and admired. I used to wear tighty-whitey underwear but no more, now I am just naked.

Today, Princess Mandy is sitting in a chair with her legs crossed at the ankle, wearing a light blue dress. This is a full dress starting well below her knees up to a nice full rounded bosom with a scoop neck and billowy shoulders.

Her hair is not in the usual braided pigtails on her sides. She has a more mature, womanly look tonight with her hair pulled back tight into a ponytail which makes her look more serious, even stern.

She leans forward in her chair with her eyes looking down into mine, gets a smile on her face and then with her elbow resting on her knee leans forward with her palm up so her red tipped fingernails can scratch my balls and says "You've been such a good boy I thought that maybe we should go a little further tonight. Would you like that my little pet?"

"Oh Princess Mandy," I gush, "OH please! That would be so great! I have been so good! I am so horny, oh please, oh please, oh please..."

"Slow down boy," she giggles, "you don't even know what you're getting yourself into."

"On no," I say with great pride, "with all due respect my beautiful Goddess Princess, you are wrong. I know fully what I'm getting myself into and that is the complete surrender of my identity to your Divine care. You are the Goddess I worship and adore. I am your slave and am here to help you in any way and to do anything in my power to make your life easier, more enjoyable and richer in every way. Most of all I hope you will show the generosity to let me pleasure you to the highest heights of erotic pleasure."

"Well then," she says in a serious voice and sitting up straight, "Perhaps it IS time for you to move to the Next Level. But there is a cost, my loyal slave. First. let me hear your oath".

"Pussy Mistress," I say with my head bowed looking between Princess Mandy's legs covered as it is by her blue dress. But Princess Mandy puts her palms one over the other between her legs, cupping her crotch, pushing in her dress and causing it to ride up her legs into mid-thigh while I say, "I hereby pledge my life to serve you, My reward is your pleasure."

"Well then loyal knight," my Princess Mistress says, "you shall be rewarded. So far we have explored sexy teasing by giving you glimpses of this holy spot. Then you got to learn the scent and perfume of Pussy Mistress. In normal training we would be going to explore touch and then taste over the next two weeks. But perhaps we could move things up and do touch and taste together."

"Mmmm," she coos, scrunching her eyes and touching her cheek as if perplexed, "what do you think slave, should we? Are you ready? Are you horny enough?"

"O My Gawd Princess Mandy," I blurt out, "O please, I think you are brilliant. You have the best ideas. Could we? Can we? Please?"

"Well, perhaps, " she teases, "but there's a problem in doing that, Booby," she says wagging her finger back and forth as if in warning. But it's in front of her nice round tits filling out the blue dress so I am a little distracted (Mistress Tits are everything, I mindlessly think as I drop into the arousal zone).

"The danger is that you will get too aroused. Get a cock too hard. That you will not be able to control yourself. That you might step over the line. You might get so horny and desperate at home, late at night, all alone in bed with your imagination that you might be tempted to play with MY joystick. Or worse, you might masturbate and even cum before permission is granted. Those kinds of naughty things are disrespectful to Pussy Mistress. Don't you agree?"

"Oh yes, very disrespectful, I would never," I say bashfully knowing she's probably right

"I know, you poor thing, " she says taking a finger and rubbing the underside of my throbbing hard and erect cock , "When you get hard and aroused for your Goddess you just can't help yourself, can you horny boy?"

Princess Mandy continues speaking softly while occasionally flicking my erection up and down with her fingertip, "This happens to every person facing Pussy Mistress, not just submissive slave bois like you but also alpha males who think they are big and tough and want to dominate women - they too fall weak before Her. The penis is no match. Remember this boi - Pussy always wins. Pussy always wins." I nod, complacently, but note the distinct scent that means she is getting aroused.

"So," she continues, "when a new devotee comes knocking at Her door we want to give him a chance to show his respect and to demonstrate his self-restraint.

"To help him fully surrender, and be true to his oath, we use this," she says holding her cupped hands out, "this is a chastity cock cage!"

Leaning forward to rest her elbows on the knees of her bare, sexy, now uncrossed legs, she holds the cage with one hand in front of the now exposed cleavage of her billowing breasts, while the fingers of her other hand are gently tickling the bottom of my ball sack while she continues speaking.

"See, isn't it pretty with it's solid pink tube?" she turns it this way and that, "they say it's the worst, most frustrating kind because it is big enough that when you get excited your cock can grow and get aroused and then? Oops! it hits the end. It is frustrated to go no further. All it can do is swell and get bigger at the sides...and weep a cum tear."

"Boo hoo," she pouts, "Oh the cruelty of a hardon wanting to worship its Mistress or give a cum tribute but unable to move beyond the cage of restraint - - until his Mistress unlocks the cage!"

"Are you willing to surrender your orgasms for the pleasure of your Goddess and Pussy Mistress?," Princess Mandy asks in a serious tone.

"I am," I proudly reply, lifting my chest and thrusting my cock forward, "but does that mean I never get to cum again?" I ask meekly.

"No silly," she says twanging my erection again, sending it bob up and down," the best part is letting you orgasm," now with every few words she firmly SWATS my hard cock side to side. "...whenever.... I want it.... at any unexpected time.... so you never know ....and you are always waiting.... watching.... and hoping. "

She folds her fingers of one hand around my erection and holds it loosely in her upward palm, giving occasional squeezes along the length. She takes a deep breath and thrusts her bosom towards me which tightens the baby blue cloth around her firm round tits which both creates more cleavage and reveals her nipple nubs trying to push thru.

"The truth is," she purrs and squeezes, "I love your cum all over my big smooth TITS...mmmm.... or in between my round, firm, ass cheeks ...oh yes!... and I love it even more when I watch and feel your lips and tongue lick it off."

This kind of talk and her continual squeeze has got me aroused all over my body. Her squeeze tease has gotten me to the edge. My body does another shiver tremble of arousal. I feel a little drip a pre cum emerge. Then I watch as Mandy places the cage on the chair seat between her legs but on top of her dress. With her two hands she pulls the dress up slowly so it goes underneath the steel cock cage, slowly revealing her upper thighs and then pulls it right up to reveal Pussy Mistress in all her glory... naked... shaven clean... full pouty lips with a little hint of glisten nectar.

Ahhh .... and now her smell. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, her beautiful arousal perfume hits me and my own nipples harden. It is the first time that I have seen Pussy Mistress. Ironically behind a cage, my cage, that I am willing to wear to show my dedication and devotion to Her and to pleasure my Mistress.

"If you are willing," she continues, "then bow your head to my feet, slowly rising up and then between my legs until the top of your head feels the cage. Then sit down on your haunches and begin to slowly stroke your hard erection as a tribute to your new Mistress, to Pussy Mistress. Do it delicately and gently. When you feel fully aroused, when you are full of lust and about to orgasm, then STOP and let go, look up at Pussy Mistress and say your oath."

I bowed down and reverently kissed each foot and said thank you for letting me enter this sacred space, I moved my head upward along her legs, over her knees and I enter the space between her upper thighs. It is warm. Intimate.

I moved forward till the top of my head felt the cage and then I started gently touching my fingertips to the underside of my manhood. Some drops of precum came out and I used it to smear the head. I was getting very aroused so I looked up to see the cage had been removed and Pussy Mistress was there, a few inches in front of my face, in all Her beauty.

Princess Mandy's single finger was slowly circling her clit. Oh, how beautiful, glistening, sparkling with some divine nectar, the full pouty lips looking like ripe fruit and her perfume scent, Her Divine smell, that did it and from the depths of my being I pronounced,

"I hereby dedicate myself to serving Pussy Mistress. Pleasuring my Mistress and honoring the Divine Feminine in every woman." then with eyes closed, I took a deep breath to bring Her essence into my lungs and allow it to take over my body and surrender to Her will.

Unexpectedly, I felt Mistress' wet finger, moistened with pussy juice, run over my lips.

"You may rise Sir Robert," wow she has never called me Robert before ever. It's always been Bob, Mr Bob, Bobby or Booby or pet or slave or my fav...boi or horny dog. Nonetheless, as Robert, I recognized the dignity of this moment and rose before her, still seated with the blue dress up around her waist with Pussy Mistress exposed.

Princess Mandy's round bosom was billowing out the top of the blue scoop neck dress, her nipples were hard and poking thru the tight cloth, there was a gold chain with a key touching her cleavage.

SUDDENLY out of nowhere both her hands came up on either side of my erection with two bags of frozen peas. I let out a Yelp ..... AHHHH ... and instinctively pulled back away but caught myself to return back to attention as she commanded, "Hands behind your back soldier!"

Words can't describe the agony of the transition from a rock hard cock ready to burst in orgasm down to a shrunken limp noodle. As quick as a whit the retainer ring was installed, the cage was slid on, the lock was locked and her hand was holding the key, dangling on the chain over her breasts, gently rocking to and fro, hypnotizing me to remember my oath in the hard times ahead.

"That's all for tonight, boi. I will see you again in 4 days."

###