Mike & Sarah

Story Info
Young couples loving femdom.
864 words
4.31
25.7k
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is meant to be a playful and fun type of Femdom between lovers. No humiliation, no degradation, everything comes from a loving place. All characters depicted or 18 years or older*

I was bound spread eagle on our bed. Sarah was standing at the foot of our bed, wearing white lace lingerie, and looking at me with her beautiful blue eyes and a smile that would make any man's knees weak.

"Are you sure you want to do this, baby," she asks as she climbs on top of me.

"Yes sweetie, but please remember my limits." I said, knowing she wouldn't go to far but still afraid of what she could do to me.

"Of course, babe," she says "please remember use your safeword if you need me to stop. I don't want to scare you," she began kissing me passionately and stroking my face.

She giggled as she positioned herself in a straddling position on my chest. "You're now at the mercy of my ever-changing whims. Are you scared, boy?"

"Yes," I nervously reply beginning to struggle a little bit in my restraints.

She lifts and eyebrow at me and smiles "Do you have anything to add to that reply mister," she giggles.

"Yes Miss, I'm sorry I failed to properly address you."

She leans down and kisses my forehead "I'll let you get away with this infraction. Aren't I a merciful Mistress?" Putting her finger over my lips before I'm able to get an answer out.

She moves backwards on the bed until she's over my legs, looking at my rock hard cock. She scratches my thighs, causing me to gasp. "With such a sexy body, I might want to play with you for a long time," she says running one fingertip down the underside.

"Before you get anything else, you have to please me," she says moving up the bed. Taking one of my hands in hers, she says "You know what to do. If you can't breathe, just squeeze."

She then lowers herself onto my waiting tongue and mouth. I do the best job I possibly can, desperately hoping to get any stimulation on my now dripping cock. I hear her moans rising, in a crescendo before I feel her juices running down my face.

She slides back on the bed, taking some of her juices off my face and sucking them off her finger, then making me suck some off of her fingers. "That was a good job," she smiles kissing me deeply. "Almost like you wanted to earn something from that," she giggles and scratches my thigh causing me to whimper and struggle in my bonds.

"Oh babe, I know I've teased you more than usual tonight," she kisses me "but now I have a treat for you." She stands up and takes off her lingerie, letting my eyes drink in her sexy body. She sees the effect her naked body has on my leaking cock, "Just like God created me," she smiles, climbing back on top of me.

She turns around so her butt is in my face and he face is near my cock, causing me to struggle and beg "Please, please, please, please" before she used her index finger and thumb to make a cock ring. Then she runs one finger up and down the underside of the cock, and blowing air on my cock as I continue to beg.

After what feels lile an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, she takes me in her mouth. I immediately try to thrust deeper into her mouth, but she picks her head up and lets my cock fall out. "Don't move, or you'll regret it." I oblige when she takes me back in her mouth, running her tongue around the head and sliding her lips up and down the base.

After a few minutes she lets my cock fall again and turns around. "I'm gonna fuck you now baby, but you aren't allowed to cum until I say." She takes me inside of her "With such a delicious cock, I might want to make this go on for a long time," she says as she grabs my hand, again making sure I was ok with everything going on.

After a few minutes she cums on my cock causing me to whimper and groan. She looks down at me, strokes my cheek and kisses me "I'm gonna count you down sweetie."

"10, 9, 8," slowing her hips down

"7," motionless

"Do you think I'll let you cum?" In response I made a noise somewhere between a whimper and a shout of "please" causing her to giggle.

"6, 5, 4, 3, 2," going as fast as she had been before she stopped.

"1 and three quarters"

"1 and a half"

"1, cum baby cum." I had the most powerful orgasm of my life right there. As I returned to reality, she held me, and kissed me. "I love you baby, I hope I didn't go to far," she says, reaching to undo the velcro restraints on my wrists.

"I love you too Sarah," I reply kissing her back and wrapping my arms around her.