Pussy of the Order

Story Info
Wife becomes slut to a secret order.
4.6k words
3.03
55.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers

It was late Friday night and I was sitting at the sofa waiting to hear from my wife. I sent several texts and two voicemails, receiving no response. Her locator was turned off. The only information I received was a text from her best friend, Angie, who told me she was alright, and she'd be home late.

Still, I was pissed when I heard the garage door open. When the door opened, she came inside and turned out the lights in the kitchen. I got up and walked into the room.

"Where the fuck have you been!" I exclaimed.

"Don't take that tone with me!" She shot back.

I was stunned at her assertive tone, with was unusual for her. "I sent you several messages. Didn't you get them?"

"They just came through. I thought it would be better to talk when we got home." She replied. "I'm sorry I stressed you out. Let me pour you a drink. Meet me in the study."

My anger had not abated, but I walked to the study and sat at my desk, my back to the door. Minutes later, she turned out the lights and walked in. I turned around, but could barely see her silhouette, illuminated by the lights down the hall.

"Can we turn on some lights?" I asked.

"Not just yet." She replied. "I want to talk with you first." She set the drink at my side. "Please don't turn around."

My anger turned to fear: Had something happened to her? I felt like an asshole, angry at my wife, and she might have really been hurt.

"Where have you been?"

"Angie and I went out to a new bar after work with some of the girls. We had a few drinks and started talking about our husbands. We share everything, and we talked about our husband's quirks and..."

"And?"

I could hear my laptop boot up, and she tapped on the keyboard before setting it beside me. On screen was the porn I had looked at a few days before.

"You didn't think you could hide this from me, could you?" She asked. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you meant for me to find it. After all, your password is our PIN number."

My face flushed, several tabs of interracial porn had refreshed on my screen. All of them with petite blonde women, like my wife, taking large black cocks.

"I told them how you were into interracial porn, and how you seemed to like women like me fucking black men."

"What did they say?" I stammered.

"They laughed at first, but they weren't surprised. Most of their husbands seemed turned on by it as well. We talked about who had slept with black men, and all of them had at one time or another. I was the only one who hadn't, and I confessed that when I saw your videos, I was very curious."

My heart sped up a bit, wondering what she would say next. I gulped down the drink she prepared for me, which tasted strange, but I dismissed it and listened on.

"We kept talking about how the black men they slept with were different in bed. They kept teasing me for not having a black cock. Just then, the bartender handed me a drink, telling me it belonged to a man sitting across from us. As I looked over, a well-dressed black man tilted his glass at me. I could see a red sparkle from the ring on his finger. The girls told me I should thank him, so I picked up my drink and my purse and walked over to him."

"He was a real gentleman, holding a seat back for me, then pushing it in before sitting down next to me. I told him I appreciated the drink, but that I was happily married. He asked me how long, and I told him about you and how we met at college. He asked what I did, and I told him that I worked at an accounting firm as an associate. He was a senior partner at a law firm nearby, and he explained how he handled negotiations. I asked him what made him so successful, and he said, 'lip reading'. I was horrified. I asked him if he understood what I was saying from across the bar. He placed his hand on my leg, telling me he caught the jist of it. Reminding him I was married, I told him I didn't think you would appreciate his hand on my leg. He replied that you probably wouldn't like me putting my hand on his leg. I don't know what made me feel so brazen, but I followed his lead, running my hand up his leg as he ran his hand up my lap. Then, I froze as I felt it - halfway up his pant leg, I could feel his cock. It was long and thick. My nipples hardened, poking through my blouse and betraying any chance of me feigning disinterest.

"He told me he belonged to a private club next door, and invited me to get a more private drink there."

The knot in my stomach grew as she continued.

"I went over to the girls, telling them I would see them later. They gave me a couple cat calls as I walked out, this sexy, younger man putting his hand on my ass as we left the bar.

"We talked casually as we walked a few doors down, then we reached a building with blacked out windows and no sign. I told him it looked abandoned, and he smiled at me. Then, he waved his ring at a sensor that was about waist level, and a green light activated. When we walked in, there was an attractive white woman at the desk. She asked me to place my hand near a scanner, and I felt a prick on my finger. Then she told me I could go in. The man led me through the door, and it looked like a strip club. I hadn't been to one since a convention years ago, but the dancers were older than usual - most were middle-aged like me. The clientele was entirely black, and as we walked by the VIP area, some were servicing their clients - some blowing them, others straight up fucking. My heart raced as I walked past with him. As I looked back, a dancer winked at me and spread her legs, and I saw a red sparkle flash between her legs.

"We walked into a quiet room, and we sat down next to one another. Then, he placed my hand back on his leg, asking me if I never really saw one before. I told him I had only seen one on your computer. He laughed and told me to take a look. With that, he unzipped his pants and guided my hand inside. I reached in and felt the hot thickness of his big cock. His manhood was making me incredibly wet, and my panties felt soaked. Reaching in, I pulled out his cock, which wasn't even erect, and it was at least nine inches long. He asked me what I wanted to do with that, and I lifted it in my hand, feeling the heft and the girth. Then, I flashed a smile and leaned down to suck his cock. I savored his salty flesh and his cock grew in my mouth, stretching my mouth around his massive dick. He asked if I had regrets about not ever fucking a black man and I nodded as I bobbed on his cock.

"Suddenly, he stood up and lifted me off the seat. He ripped off my dress and pushed me onto the bench by the wall. Then, he ripped off my panties and spread my legs wide.

"'Do you want to feel this cock?' He asked.

"I nodded to him, asking him if he was going to fuck me. He said no, but he was going to give me a taste of what it felt like. Then, he rubbed his large dick across my pussy. I was so wet, his long cock was slathered in my juices as he teased my slit. Then he told me I would get five strokes, and no more. I asked him why only five, and he said he only gave women five strokes unless they surrendered to him. With that, he pushed his large head inside me. I gasped at the girth, never feeling anything so big inside me. Slowly, he slid into me, asking me how far you could reach inside me. I nodded when he was at that point, and I looked down to see he was only halfway in, but he stretched me wide, and his head hit every nerve ending inside me. My pussy was flooding against his cock as he pushed deeper, and I thought I'd come as he pushed completely in. His dick hit pleasure spots I had never, ever felt before. Then, as slowly as he pushed into me, he pulled out just as slowly. Then, he slid into me again with a little more speed, then pulled completely out. My pussy felt sore, but empty, and I looked at him pleadingly, and he knew I wanted more. When he pushed in a third time, it was more forceful, and I came as he reached deep inside me. His last two strokes followed in close succession, and I nearly cried as his cock pulled out of me.

"'Please fuck me!' I begged him. But he said I would have to surrender first. I asked what he meant, and he said I would have to give him my pussy. When I told him he could have it, he explained that he would own my pussy: This meant he had say on who could fuck me, even you!"

The knot in my stomach tightened, and my dick was rock hard, dripping precum from the tip.

"He showed me his ring, telling me it was a sign that he was a member of the Brotherhood of the Order. The Brotherhood was an exclusively black fraternal order. They wore their rings at all time, and they conducted business arrangements with one another, which elevated their ranks to affluent, highly educated, successful businessmen. He went on to explain that the women he saw were Pussy of the Order, and they had all belonged to a Brother of the Order.

"I asked him if the Pussy of the Brotherhood received any perks, other than getting big black cock. He told me that the Brotherhood helped many of them reach greater levels of success in their business life. In addition, they received money for doing favors for other members of the Brotherhood. So, they're prostitutes? I asked. He laughed, saying technically yes. He admitted that the Pussy of the Brotherhood were black cock whores, but they weren't regarded as prostitutes among the Order.

"But his explanation of the favors underlined that they were prostitutes: The woman was claimed by a man, and he would receive compensation for whatever favor they did, and he would split that in half, sharing the other half with his Pussy. I asked about diseases. He said part of this tight order was to make sure sex would be safe. All members of the Pussy were tested monthly, and explained that I was tested when I entered the club. 'Obviously, you were clean' He explained, saying if the scanner turned red, I would immediately be escorted from the building and I would never have known how a black cock from the Order felt.

"I asked how the Order kept track of their Pussy, and he explained that his ring had an RFID, which allowed him access to clubs run by the Order. Each woman wore a clit ring with a similar RFID. This gave an identification that could be scanned by a smartphone, using a proprietary app. Any member of the Brotherhood who was interested in another Brother's Pussy would scan her 'gem', and send a message to her Daddy. He would have to give permission, then the man would send half payment to the Daddy, with the other half going to the Pussy's personal account. I asked how much a girl got paid. He smiled and told me not to get ahead of myself.

"Then, he asked if I really wanted to become his Pussy. I blushed and nodded as I smiled. He told me I wouldn't be able to have sex with you without permission. I asked him, why would I want to? He laughed, telling me I would have to from time to time. He said I would have to complete several tasks:

First, I had to earn admission. There was a down payment that women had to give to pay for the processing and the RFID. This initiation involved at least ten men, and none could fuck me as an initiate. He took off his ring, then put it on my necklace, and put it back on me. He said blowjobs and lapdances were only permitted. For each lapdance, I would be credited $20, and for each blowjob, I would receive $50, provided I swallowed. The initiation fee was $5000, and I had to earn $500 as down payment. He explained that most women earned the balance within two months, but some would pay the balance right away to become Pussy right away. With that, he sent me out to earn my down payment.

"I walked out to the floor completely naked, and eyes moved from the stage to me. One man grabbed my hand and asked if I wanted to give him a lap dance. I bent over, my tits hanging over his lap. He placed his phone to the ring and scanned the ring on my necklace. With that, I began to give him my first lapdance, rubbing my pussy along his cock, then grinding my ass into his crotch. His swelling cock pushed up against me as I danced, and he fumbled with his phone before telling me he wanted a blowjob. I immediately got to my knees and freed his straining cock, bobbing up and down in front of everyone as he pushed my head into his lap. When he came, I struggled to take his massive, salty load, but I swallowed every drop. When I finished, a man built like a bouncer approached me. I was afraid I had broken a rule and was going to be kicked out, buck naked, onto the streets. The man smiled at me and told me I was requested at the Glory Booth. He pointed to a curtained room the size of a small closet. I stepped inside and closed the curtain. I bent over to scan the ring at the entrance, and the curtain closed automatically as I stepped inside. There was an unusually shaped chair that allowed me to lean forward with my face next to a hole. A sign indicated where initiates placed their ring in a small basket. Suddenly, a light flashed near the hole, and a cock pushed through. I sucked cock after cock, and while I was getting hungry for dinner when I stepped inside, by the time I finished, my belly was sated. I lost count of the cocks I had sucked, but my pussy was incredibly wet. When I went back to the room, he told me I had earned over $600 in an hour. He was pleased that I was so determined to be such good pussy.

"He told me the next task was to come home and let you know what was going to happen next."

My mouth felt like it was full of sand, and I could barely respond, "And that is?"

"Turn around, first."

I turned around and looked at her in shock. She left that morning in a conservative dress. What she wore now made her look little better than a streetwalker. Dried cum was on her beautiful hair, and her makeup had run, lines of mascara down her cheeks, and lipstick smeared.

"I am going to become a Black Cock Whore." She declared. "There is no stopping it. I'll be honest, I have no desire to fuck your pathetic little white cock again, but he said I would have to, so you will have access to his pussy under his terms. I still love you, but I also love his cock, and I love the idea of becoming Pussy to the Order. You can divorce me, but he belongs to a powerful firm, and we would ruin you. But I don't want that, and I don't think you want that, either, do you?

I stood up to protest. "Now wait a goddamned minu..." The room spun around, and I struggled to remain conscious.

When I came to, I was laying on the bed completely naked, my ankles and wrists bound to the corners of the room. My wife stood at the foot of the bed in the outfit she was wearing before.

"Time for you to have your pussy for the last time." She said, climbing up the bed. As she straddled me, I noticed she wore no underwear.

"Nice panties." I quipped.

"Part of the dress code," she laughed. "The ladies don't wear panties, except for formal or family occasions. When I become Pussy of the Order, I can only wear Mini Skirts when out and about or at work. Work attire is skirts above the knee. All other occasions, I am to wear skirts no more than two inches below his pussy."

I wanted to let her know how angry I was, but my dick was rock hard.

"I'm glad your cock has recovered. You came quite a lot in your pants when I told you the story. He told me you might react that way. The next task was to decide whether or not to put you in chastity."

She climbed on my cock, rubbing her pussy up and down my dick. Her pussy was incredibly wet as it slid along my length.

"He said I could lay down the rules, but that you would likely lose and end up in chastity. But since we have to play along, I will tell you what will happen. My rules are that you have to keep from cumming after ten minutes of my lapdance. A minute has passed, so you have nine minutes. If you don't cum, your cock will be free. If you do, I will own your cock. Do you understand."

Her pussy felt wonderful, but I felt I could hold out, and I nodded to her terms.

"Oh goody! I look forward to owning your cock!" She squealed, increasing her tempo. "Do you like how I do this? I did it for him before I left, but with him, I begged him to fuck me. I told him how I looked forward to him owning my married pussy and becoming his black cock whore."

My cock throbbed and ached as she undulated on my cock.

"You feel how loose this pussy is? That's after five strokes. Five strokes of his cock made me want to leave your cock forever and become his whore!"

I struggled to hold back, but I felt like I was on the point of no return.

"Oh cum already so he can take my pussy for good!" She exclaimed.

As she said those words, my cock betrayed me, exploding on the inner pleats of her trashy miniskirt. In that moment, my cock transformed into her cock.

"Oh goody! It's mine!" She exclaimed.

As she climbed off my deflating cock, she reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a metal cage. She placed a ring around my balls and flaccid penis. Then she placed a metal cage over my...her cock. Finally, she produced a lock and looked at me with a smile as she snapped it shut. She put one key in a red envelope and put it on the nightstand. The other key went on her necklace, which she put around her neck.

"Now, you are to keep a watchful eye on the envelope. You can remove my cock in emergencies only, and you will have to explain to me why you opened the envelope when I inspect it. If you don't have a good excuse..." She made scissor motions with her fingers. "We may have to take drastic measures."She smiled. "Now for the next step."

She left the room, then returned with my laptop. She logged into the bank account and freed one of my hands. Then she had me log on to my personal account, where she wire transferred over $4,000 from my personal savings account to an account owned by the Brotherhood.

"Don't worry, I'm going to give you ten percent of my cut. You will probably begin to see a profit in about a year." She said gleefully as she typed on her phone.

The phone hummed as a text went to her phone. She picked it up and she glowed as a smile spread across her face from ear to ear.

"Time for the last step." She said as she reached to the floor, producing a dog leash. She clasped the end of the leash to my cage, then unbuckled my restraints. Pulling on the leash, I got up and followed her lead off the bed. She threaded the lash between the pickets in the back of the chair, then she secured the leash to the rung under the seat. As she looked at her caged cock, she kissed it admiringly. "Now you sit here. I will be back in an hour."

I sat in desperation as she walked out in her slutty outfit., turning out the lights behind her. My hands and feet were free, and it would have taken no effort in removing the leash from the cage, not to mention removing the cage, but I remained still as the time passed. Over an hour went by, then I heard her garage door open. Then, I heard my garage door open and my car pulling out. Then, I heard another car thunder into the garage and both doors close. I sat helplessly as I heard her talk with the stranger in the kitchen, and the loud sounds of their kisses. Minutes later, she opened the door and a tall black man following behind her, holding her hand, my garage door opener in another hand.

"Cucky, that's your name now. This is James." She said, pushing her pussy into his legs. When she let go of his hand, he looked at me and put his hand under her skirt and caressed her ass.

"Since James owns my pussy, I think that he should have your spot in the garage. If you clean the side garage door, you can still park inside. Okay?"

I sheepishly nodded in agreement.

"Good. Now that that's settled, it's time for me to be initiated into the Pussy of the Brotherhood. James is going to fuck me the first time in front of you, but you need to ask him to do so. He will ask you some questions, and you just have to say yes. Understand?"

Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers
12