All Comments on 'Pussy of the Order'

by Badboy_71

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Here we go

Let me guess you put the word loving wife in your pile of garbage story well this load of #### should have been put in the interracial section or voyeur section not in this section this is what I would call a baiting story all you are trying to do is piss off all the proud people who write and read this section this section is more for cheating spouses who end up either divorced , killed ,sent to jail etc not this pathetic pile of garbage and the black cock crap is old news it’s so old it went out of enjoyment to read before you where born it’s now black women and white guys that is in at the moment ( don’t even want to know how you thought this crap was going to be loved by readers even in the interracial section because hardly anyone will love it in this section ( here is a tip don’t bother writing anymore give it up now please) so just stop baiting people it’s not worth it in the long run )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STORY

ANOTHER CUCK STORY SLUT WIFE STD CRAP JUST LIKE ALL THE REST GET A LIFE

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

What vile racist cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not for me.

Just some comments.

Put in IR section or GROUP

Next chapter add background. How did they meet the order. How long married. Is this fantasy or hers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad.Just F*******g Bad

NOT only is this story poorly written. Its not even orginal. Been several just like it. Probably would get better reviews if you HAD entered it ininterracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

Predictable and plain silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

just another whore wife and stupid husband why write such shit not worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a racist piece of garbage

This is just racism, bbc wanting to put white men down. It seems that all black men want is to control white guys wives. Some power issue. Is it they are really jealous of the fine white pussy we have. I see many stories like this, always the same white guy hating stories and wanting the married white pussy. That is what I see. I hardly hear the opposite, white guy owning black mans black pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revolting !

Get some hormone therapy !

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: Just a racist piece of garbage

I agree, Also there's never the hot latin lover, where's the story about her asian sugar daddy. It's all was about how the bad black man with a foot long dick has corrupted the poor little white wife. Give it a break, this has gotten to be as fucked up as all these lovable cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love you but I dont want your pathetic white..

I couldn't finish this. I couldn't get past that part. I could barely get past the notion that a woman has a drink in a bar and then goes next door and immediately starts f****** some random guy because he's black? Why is it always obsession with black guys and huge dick or huge black guys with huge black dicks? You were either a racist with a major inferiority complex or you are a homosexual that is completely turned on by black guys. There's no way a woman wrote this. Don't get me wrong there are idiot writers on here that are women but no woman is going to write anything so completely misogynistic, racist, and f****** insane

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First off - you're in the wrong category.

This garbage belongs in Fetish. Here, in the loving wives category, your story is going to get bombed. It's so stupid I can't believe you posted it. Lets assume that, after knocking her husband unconscious, she can actually drag his limp body into the bedroom and into the bed (unlikely). After she gets done raping him (she's having sex with an unwilling man) she puts a dog collar on him and releases him. At THAT point he grabs the leash, pushes her away and calls the police. What's she going to do? Beat him up? She sucker punched him last time. That's not happening again. She's arrested for assault, battery, sexual assault, illegal restraint, rape and spousal abuse. All the evidence is present. Ligature marks on his wrists and ankles. Her DNA on his dick. The lump on his head. So she's going to prison for 15 years, he's going to file for a divorce and keep ALL of the marital assets. End to her plan. And drop the crap with the cage. It's a toy and he can remove it with a pair of pliers. Lastly, I think he gets his gun and goes hunting for James. They never find Jame's body. This was some really stupid, racist crap. Never write again.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Safer to have you huddle in some basement banging out this crap, . . .

then out exposing innocent people to your dementia. Keep up the good work.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Boy

I don't think that you are in any way bad, boy. Your story is ,.howeve, very bad , boy. One sick ir cuckold story to add the garbage dump of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mmm

There are a lot of haters here. The first page was the best part. I actually liked it a lot! Please don't let the negative comments get you down. There are a lot of us that love interracial porn.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
1

What garbage, fiction or not. Ill assume that there a few retards both black and white that may actually subscribe to these activities but for anyone ive ever met, not a fucking snowballs chance in hell. One lawyer would be dead, one club torched while occupied, one wife cast out.... holy krap, talk about something that would drive a guy to commit serious bodily harm. I will mention a couple favorite milfs, Janet Mason who luvs bbc and Brandi Love with several IR scence. Both are in swinger relationships with same race men, so if they dont run off with a mere sighting of a bbc why would anyone?? Unless of course curvy blondes in your town are braindesd, have no self respect, always wanted to prostitute for free, secretly want to emasculate their hubby... some much yo bash, not worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jeeze!

This may be the worst story I’ve ever read on this site. You should consider a happy cuckold disclaimer up front. I won’t waste my time and you won’t get an automatic 1-star vote. At least you won’t get any from me, there are probably more than a few others who will be happy to give you low scores for this racist tripe.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Racist cuck nonsense

Either you are trolling or mentally ill 😷. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapterS

To hell with the husband were does James take her? How far does she get pushed in this new world of hers. What type of men does James agree to split her with. What about birth control? Do they breed her and just have her “fixed” is she on it or is it a subject her and James are to go over with ownership?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh my

A lot of negative feedback, although it seems that one person posted quite a bit of it.

I myself enjoyed it and would like to read more.

adltfnlvradltfnlvrover 4 years ago
In the Minority

I may be in the minority but i enjoyed the story, and want to see more chapters and see how far this wife goes. It’s interesting all the critics try to act as if you’re writing the next novel or Shakespearean manuscript. If all these people haven’t figured out by now that this site is done for fun and pleasure then they have an issue, and you can tell they have issues by their comments. Please continue the story and wait for your own pleasure and if the rest of us enjoy it, that’s a benefit

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Could Be Better

Moved way to fast and read like a documentary. Mature wife goes out and by chance talks to a black man. He knows she has not had experience with black and is curios. Fine but planting the seed in her mind and giving her something to think about would be a first step. Her thoughts the following day of being torn between curiosity and being faithful would inject tension and drama into the story. A slower and gradual build up would have been better, a bit by bit revelation of what the brotherhood was all about. The basic story line is good, just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Why so many neg comments?

Ya some details may not seem plausible, but that's the beauty of fiction. Please continue this story. I thought it was super hot!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Cuck shit, always scores 1/5

This is cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suppose it is possible for this story to actually happen. But in the end, she married something that may resemble a man, but is more like a beloved pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the first place, looking at porn is no big deal unless it turns into some kind of obsession. If a guy says he doesn't look at porn - he's lying. Second - why wouldn't you divorce her right away so that she doesn't bring home something you CAN'T divorce? Slut. Wrecked pussy tells you all you need to know about her trustworthyness.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice9912 months ago

You call this a story ? Please try again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous