Pussy of the Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." I replied. They laughed at my immediate affirmative response. Then they were quiet, waiting for me to continue. My wife took out her cel phone and turned on the recorder, nodding for me to continue.

"James, my wife wants to give you her pussy. Will you please fuck her to complete the initiation?"

"Are you asking me of your free will?" James asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Do you understand that she will only fuck with my consent, and that she cannot fuck you without my permission?"

I gritted my teeth, "Yes."

"Do you understand that her pussy will be my property, and that I will give my property to other members of The Brotherhood?"

"Yes."

"Do you understand that this is a secret society, and that your wife and you are required to maintain secrecy about our Order for the remainder of your lives?"

"Yes."

"Do you understand that talking about the order with anyone outside The Order would result in severe consequences?"

"Yes."

"Do you understand that she will own your cock so long as you are to be married, and that she will provide the rules of that ownership?"

"Yes."

"Do you understand that you will not be able to touch my pussy without permission, except when she tells you can lick the pussy that belongs to me?"

"Yes."

"Do you understand that she is to dress to code of the Pussy of the Brotherhood, except for formal occasions and family affairs?"

"Yes."

"I will ask you one more time. Do you agree to all of this, and do you do so of your own free will?"

"Yes."

My wife pushed away from James, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek. "I Love You!" She whispered.

James walked close to me, then turned to the side. My wife crawled to him, pulling his pants down, revealing that she didn't exaggerate about his formidable size. As his cock bounced up, it fell down on her waiting tongue, then pushed into her throat. Her eyes welled up with tears as he relentlessly fucked her throat. She gasped for air, drooling on his cock as he pushed her head back and forth along his expanding cock.

James looked at me. "Are you ready for me to take your wife's pussy for good?"

"Yes."

He laid on the bed and had her climb on top of him, concealing his cock with her skirt. She writhed along his dick, and her eyes closed as she came close to orgasm. While she slid up and down his length, she looked into my eyes and begged him to fuck him. She begged him to own her. She begged him to have her fuck other men of the Brotherhood. She begged him to become Pussy of the brotherhood.

Finally, he removed her skirt, and said she could mount his dick. For the first time, I saw her freshly pierced clitoris, adorned with a red jewel as she lowered her pussy down the length of his big black cock. She fucked him in ways that porn stars should study and begged him to cum inside her, sealing their bond. When he finally came, I could see the large vein throb, and she shook uncontrollably as he pumped his cum deep inside her. As he shot into her, she raised up, as if she was getting launched by the force of his cum, but he pulled her down and she wailed so loud that my ears rang for the rest of the night.

When James finished coming inside her, they kissed and caressed. She mused that it was his pussy now. His cock remained inside her as they continued to kiss and caress. They ignored my presence as they fucked for the next few hours. By the time my wife freed me from the chair, I was sitting in a puddle of cum, having exploded three times watching them fuck.

She escorted me to the guest room, telling me to clean up and sleep there.

That night, I got little sleep as I heard her screams of passion from the other room. When he left, she told me to come in and lay next to her. I slinked next to her in the bed, and she caressed her caged cock. She told me that she was going to sleep on her back and told me to put a pillow under her ass. This was to make sure his cum remained inside her as she slept, which she said would seal their bond.

I placed the pillow under her ass, looking at her red, wrecked pussy. As the sun rose, we fell asleep together, and I wondered what adventures lay ahead for the love of my life.

12