All Comments on 'Pussy Preferences'

by WaltForest

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
kyron99kyron99almost 12 years ago

there's little doubt or controversy about "scientists" and their "studies" on human sexuality. next you'll be saying man-made climate change isn't "real"...

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Pussies Are a Great Invention

And anything that makes them tastier or more fuckable is ok by me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
From a Lady

Nice contribution - it's depressing that so many men are happy with what I call the porn stereotype, the girl that's fake blonde, fake pussy and fake orgasm. Can't imagine where the appeal lies myself...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shaved, waxed? Boring.

In most pictures you see on the web right now, shaved and waxed pussy seems to be the style. I'd rather screw a real woman instead of someone who looks like a child from the waist down. And if the carpet and curtains don't match? So what! Trimmed is good, but no hair is disturbing after a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree 100%

I could have written this piece my self...women as nature intended are a joy to behold, The "shaven haven" has its place but natural women are best..

AimTwoPleaseAimTwoPleasealmost 12 years ago

I totally agree. Thank you for contributing this essay!

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Wouldn't add a thing

This is just about the perfect description of my idea of the perfect pussy.

Would only add that the time spent in inducing natural lubrication also yields some very delightful and tasty treats. Softens and moistens the pussy, hardens the cock and pleases the palate. A glorious triple play!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Thank you for your informed comments. Nothing turns me off faster in a story than a woman deciding to shave off a nice bush just because she "thinks" he might like it and does so without any hints or discussion whatsoever. Maybe it was because the girls down at the beauty shop told her "everyone" was doing it, and usually they are on their third or fourth husband if they have ever been married at all.

My first wife and I decided to have her shave just to try it. Neither of us liked it and so it grew back and I thought she looked ever so much sexier with pubic hair where it belonged. To be honest, a lot of women would look better with some hair between their legs, as not all pussies are a thing of beauty. Never have been turned on by pre-pubescent teenies either and it seems some women are trying for that look, which is not becoming on a forty year old woman.

Seems like too many writers on these pages are following the herd mentality. Got to have a shaved pussy and a few tattoo's to defile what nature intended to be a beautiful landscape.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE ONE MOST FAVORED

is the one I can use and soon. TK U MLJ LV NV

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years ago
Informative

I enjoyed this! Very informative and frankly I agree with everything that you have said. I have always felt a little old-fashioned here because of my attitude toward my appearance but you and your commentators have given me some validation. Thank you for that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I love this guys point of view if only there were more people like u my friend .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The difference...

Between a "cunt" and a "pussy" (that cute little term) is the presence of pubic hair. I'm not talking about a "House of David" type of beard, but a nice triangular bush, with some hair also on the labia majora, nicely trimmed, but a definite presence. The women that interest me, that I would like to lick and fuck, have cunts. The appearance, the scent and the texture are all those of reality. This is a WOMAN!

The "shavelings" in porn, video, or in the flesh remind me of immaturity, which is not my thing. In fact I regard it as a bit of a turnoff. Those are cute little "pussies". I'll take a cunt every time!

This beautifully written piece brings all of that to the fore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written article to the point

Completely agree with some of your interesting pointers. Pussy should be natural from a pubic hair point of view not shaped or sculptured.

Totally agree when there real pubic hair there is this mystery about what's under neath. I think women cut so much off because they are worried about the smell.

Plus love the smell and taste of naturally unwashed pussies. As they are I say.

I can lay there and sniff them all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your outlook. I like my pussy hairy! From the belly to the ass! I also love the smell and taste. The smell is intoxicating! I especially love that moment when you pull the panties off, and see that pink between the hair. I am a child of the 60's and all women of that era had hair. My Mom was my first and I loved all those black curly hairs poking out. More such stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous