Pussy Willow Pt. 01: Seeding

Story Info
Gordana is enthralled by strange tree.
1.2k words
4.53
15.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! This is a very strange story I wrote based on a random prompt generator and a bad pun.

Part 1: Seeding

Gordana pushed her wide straw hat up and wiped the sweat off her brow with the back of her work gloves. She left a smear of dirt across her forehead, but she didn't mind. Gardening was supposed to be dirty work. There were already smudges all over her tight tank top and daisy dukes. She was also sweating in the sweltering heat of the summer day. Basically, she was a mess, but Gordana was enjoying herself.

This was the first summer at her new house, her first house. She had decided that she was going to plant perennials and have a wonderful garden every spring. First, though, there was plenty of work to be done in preparing the garden for new inhabitants. She had been weeding for days, pulling up little green nettles and dead plants from years ago. She was laying down new topsoil as well in the places she had finished clearing. It was not a small or easy project, but it gave her something to do before she went back to work as an elementary school teacher in the fall.

The path of her weeding finally took her to her favorite part about her new front yard: a young weeping willow tree. It was about ten feet tall and had a wide canopy of branches hung with trailing leaves. She pushed through the branches and found herself in a little dome formed by the foliage. Taking off her hat to brush some hair out of her face, she watched as one of her neighbors walked their dog past her house. They glanced at the front of her house, but their gaze slid right over where she stood beneath the weeping willow. The tree served as a natural privacy tent. Gordana smiled at the thought.

She turned her attention back to the task at hand. She pulled a few weeds from the ground beneath the willow tree, and then thought to inspect the trunk. She would hate for her favorite tree to be injured or diseased. She walked all the way around it again, and stopped when she saw a strange knot protruding from the trunk. It seemed to be leaking a small dribble of sap. That couldn't be good. Leaning closer, Gordana reached out a finger to touch the wound in the tree, then stopped suddenly. No, it couldn't be. That wouldn't make any sense.

Gordana took off a glove and rubbed at her eyes, then looked again. The insane sight before her persisted. The round knot of wood on the trunk of the willow tree had a vertical slit down the center that closely resembled a human vagina. The wood of the tree within the slit even resembled a vagina's folds, and had a pink tinge to it.

Without really thinking, Gordana reached out and touched the slit with her finger. She was shocked to find that it felt very much like a real vagina, even if it was cooler than a human body. Her finger found the hole, and her astonishment only grew as she slid it inside to the first knuckle. The trunk of the tree was only eight inches in circumference, and as such Gordana was dumbfounded as she pushed and watched the second knuckle disappear, the finger sliding all the way inside.

As she pulled it out, her finger was coated in thin sap. Its smell was sweet, and an unstoppable impulse caused her to raise it to her lips. It tasted sweet too. Gordana slid her entire finger into her mouth, greedily sucking the sap. As it spread across her tongue and was swallowed, she felt something stir within her. She didn't really know what she was doing this for, it was impulse, instinct. But as Gordana hungrily licked any remaining sap from her hand, one thought crystalized in her mind. I need more.

The slit still leaked sap. Was there more than before? She considered using her fingers again, but then realized that her need was too great. She knelt before the tree trunk, placing her head right in front of the slit. A small, distant part of her mind said that this was insane, and she should get away from whatever this was before something bad happened, but a primal hunger and arousal easily eclipsed her panicked logical brain.

Gordana opened her mouth and leaned forward, drawing her tongue across the slit from bottom to top. Pleasure blossomed in her mind, and she clenched her thighs together. She licked it again, and again, and then pushed her mouth against it, burrowing her tongue into the opening. Sweet, intoxicating sap poured onto her tongue and into her mouth. She wasn't sure how or why, but this was the most pleasurable sensation Gordana had ever felt.

She continued to lick and suck and bury her face in the arboreal orifice with enthusiasm. Soon her hand slipped beneath the waistband of her shorts and panties, and she played with herself while she devoured the delicious willow tree. Her eyes were closed, but she was sure she felt the slit spread slightly as she worshipped it with her lips and tongue. There was no doubting that the flow of sap had increased greatly.

Combined with the aphroditic effect of the sap Gordana consumed, the woman's masturbation quickly brought her toward an intense climax. As she brought herself to the edge, she could feel the opening within the folds widen as she did her best to fill it with her tongue. Her administrations grew in passion and fervor. Sap covered her face and ran down her chin, dripping onto her breasts, causing the light colored tank top she wore to become translucent in places.

The climax came, and it rolled through Gordana like thunder. Her stomach tensed and her hips bucked. Her panties and now her shorts were soaked through with a wet spot. She grasped a breast and tweaked her nipple with her free hand. At no point did her mouth ever depart from the wet slit of the tree.

As the pleasure of orgasm rolled through her, she felt the sap flowing into her mouth change slightly. Instead of the runny syrup it had been, it became thick and substantive. She felt what might have been small seeds roll over her tongue and be swallowed down her throat. The still sane part of her brain screamed in terror at consuming this unknown substance, but Gordana only moaned in pleasure. Aftershocks of her orgasm ran through her as she gulped down all the willow had to offer.

Gordana barely remembered stumbling inside her house and falling into bed, exhausted from the experience. When she woke up in the dead of night, the mind altering effects of the willow sap had faded, and she sat up. Was it all a dream? She didn't believe that, especially when she saw that she was sprawled atop the covers, still wearing her dirt, cum, and sap stained gardening clothes.

Dread flooded her as she felt something shift deep in her gut.

If you enjoyed and want to see a part two and three, please vote and comment. Thanks! 😊