Parasitic Plant Reproduction

Story Info
Mila's first-hand experience with an odd plant reproduction.
2.6k words
4.19
34.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sumodd
sumodd
15 Followers

Mila is unsure how she feels right now. High school is over, she just turned 18, she will miss the good time she had with her friends, but new opportunities await her at college. A new place, new people, everything is going to be different. But as a last get-together, she and most of her former classmates are going for a weekend trip into the mountains.

Everything is well-organized by some company, she does not know much since she was not involved in the planning process. However, she fears it is going to be one of those party-all-night-trips. Mila is absolutely not the type of person who enjoys that kind of thing.

She is a quiet, blue-eyed and brown-haired girl who always studied hard and has a small group of friends. In fact, her best friend Violet is sitting next to her in the bus. Seems like Violet got a little tired of talking since she has her headphones on. Never mind, Mila thinks, she prefers looking out the window, daydreaming, anyway. Just two nights at a cabin with about 20 of her former classmates. She heard it is a place with a lake in the woods. Not much information, which makes her anxious.

About three hours later, the almost muddy road ends at a huge cabin. Definitely enough space for everyone. They promised there will be anything they need, including a bed for everyone, towels, bed sheets, especially food. So nobody, including Mila, took a big suitcase. She managed to fit her stuff in a backpack, just the bare minimum.

The scenery is peaceful, but nothing special, she thinks. Honestly, it seems like a rather boring place, just trees, and there is indeed a small lake. Everything shines in a deep green, the area is full of bushes and high grass, it does not seem like there are people who take care of this place. Hopefully it will be over fast, Mila thinks to herself, she is more into city trips, or even better: no trips.

Looking over at the cabin, she sees her classmates getting inside already, so she joins them. Small bedrooms with three bunk beds each and a bigger community or dining room. There is not much to see. At least the beds and the bathroom seem to be alright. Violet said there is going to be a dinner later and so Mila thinks of changing her rather sporty outfit into something nicer. She takes her blouse and skirt out of the backpack and goes to the bathroom.

Taking her sporty shorts and t-shirt off, she stands there with her matching light pink panties and bra. She giggles because the underwear perfectly matches the color of her painted nails, even though that was not explicitly planned. Since Mila is pretty slim despite not doing any sport, she is also insecure about her A-cup boobs. Only the push-up bra makes her feel a little better, so she always wears that. Her wide black skirt is just a little shorter than she would like, but it is still alright since it does cover her surprisingly peachy butt well. The white blouse is almost see-through, but you can only guess the outlines of her bra. Mila feels unsure if her newly bought outfit is really something she likes but at this moment someone knocks at the bathroom door and Mila does not have a chance to reconsider.

After everyone settled in, it is time for dinner. It is not dark at all yet, but the sun seems less intense, and especially the woods make it look like the sun is already setting. But why are we going outside for dinner? A few guys carry huge baskets and Mila suddenly realizes they are not using the dining room. In this moment Violet notices Mila is surprised and reminds her it is going to be a picnic in the forest. Did she not bring the blanket? No, my bad, Mila thought. She completely forgot about that and Violet is mad. So they are going to sit in the dirt? And Mila finds her outfit inappropriate. But anyway, just keep walking through the forest.

The group stops at a clearing next to an enormous rock, surrounded by trees and bushes. There all kinds of plants, flowers with colorful petals. Actually, this is not so bad, Mila says to Violet. It is not even cold, the air is fresh but somewhat moist and the ground looks so interesting. Like very thick, green moss, so soft to walk on. The others put up their blankets, just Mila did not bring hers. And Violets is tiny, just for one person. Mila is the kind of person who is too shy to ask to set with someone else, she prefers to deal with the consequences alone, so she simply sits down on the ground next to her friend. It is not dirty anyway, actually it is super soft.

She sits down on the moss, cross-legged, and it almost feels like a pillow, her black skirt covering her crotch. Not bad at all, she thinks, the moss touching her skin. Just a few minutes later, Mila realizes the ground may actually be wet. Maybe it was not that good of an idea to sit down like that. Especially with her skirt, the moss touching her butt, and even her panties are already soaked from the slightly moist moss. Too late, she thinks to herself. Nobody will notice anyway and since it is not cold, she hopefully will not catch a cold. She will just keep sitting. Food is served, one guy brings a whole basket and 4 girls, including Mila and Violet, eat together in a circle. After a while Mila, who is still sitting in that same spot cross-legged, feels a growing tingle in her crotch. Sitting here is getting a little uncomfortable. She can not scratch herself there right now. How weird would that be? Her friends watching her scratch her crotch? Mila prefers to ignore it.

Violet asks Mila if she is alright, obviously Mila's face giving away that she is a little uncomfortable. However, Mila plays it off. It is nothing, just her being in her thoughts. In reality, Mila still feels the itch, it is so tingly. She can barely stand it. In a brief moment when the others were distracted and looking the other way, Mila grabs down under her skirt to relief the itch. She scratches the outside of her panties when suddenly her heartbeat rises, she is shocked, what did she just feel?

Her hand running over the outside of her panties, there was something hard inside them. Multiple things. It felt like roots. What is that? As she grabs it, these things squeeze on her. They are right on her pussy, now taking a real grip. She quickly removed her hand in shock, the others turn around again and Mila is freaking out, just on the inside. The others can not know, Mila tries to keep herself together, her heart racing, not know what is going on. She sits like a statue, upright and alert, she feels the continuous squeeze down there all over her crotch, it is not an itch anymore. She tries to get up, to get away from this situation, but every move hurts and it starts squeezing even tighter. She is completely stuck there, having to mask it in front of everyone.

Another chance to explore what is happening comes as the others turn around, away from her. She quickly grabs inside her panties. It feels exactly like small roots. Woody, dry. They are still, not moving, but they have a strong grip on her. It seems like they are everywhere now: A net of roots around her pussy, with single roots coming up her thighs and out of her panties from all sides. The skirt still covers all of it. But Mila's mind is filled with pure panic. It suddenly gets really warm around her pussy, the pressure intensifies and Mila lets out a small moan. Nobody notices. They are turned around, concentrating on the dance show of one guy. It stings. It is entering her. Mila is wiggling her toes, her body is tense, as she hopes this will be over soon. She even tries to rip it out but it only makes it painful.

After a minute, the movement stopped. She does not feel any pain. She feels something inside of her, she feels the roots on her, but she feels free. Is she still connected to the mossy ground? She tries to get up again -- no resistance. She actually got up. But this means this thing is attached to her, it is inside. Still in panic mode, Mila looks lost. Violet asks her what is going on. Mila hastily responds she just needs to pee, and leaves.

She goes behind some bushes, out of sight of the others, and immediately takes her panties off to investigate. Not that easy, the panties are completely stuck in between the roots. In her panic, she tries harder and completely rips them apart. They are off now, but broken. Mila is shocked about what she sees. She felt it with her hands before, but when she sees the net of roots covering her whole crotch area, focusing on her pussy, she just starts shaking. What is this thing? Some roots are long, they seem to be creeping up her belly, almost having reached her belly button while others have already wrapped tightly around her hips. She touches her crotch area, feeling the roots. They feel so weird, almost like wood. They sometimes move, giving her a squeeze, especially when she tries to pull them. Mila decides there is no way to do anything. And the panties are destroyed, there is way way she can put them back on. Thank god her skirt still covers all of this perfectly. In fear of someone finding her panties, she hides them under a thick bush, and goes back to the group.

Later that day, Mila's situation has not changed. Everything stayed as it was before, and there is nothing she can do. Every time she tries to remove any of the roots, they squeeze hard. And since she is tired, Mila simply goes to bed.

Mila wakes up in the middle of the night. She is sweaty and her body aches. All the roots are moving on her. They used to be still. What is happening? She is freaking out again. She feels them down on her crotch, rubbing everywhere. She can not bear it, the feeling is intense, and she needs to have a look, to find out what's happening. She tries to be extra quiet, rushing out of her shared bedroom, out of the cabin, scared someone will see her, she walks a few steps away from the cabin.

The night is clear, the stars and the moon are out, so it is not completely dark, at least not outside the deeper woods. Mila quickly takes her clothes off and again enters panic mode. All of the roots move around, and they seem to have expanded. Not only that, there are two bigger roots that have made their way up her body. They must have connected themselves to her nipples in her sleep. Her boobs are so swollen and sore, with a huge root coming out of each, and little roots wrapping tightly around her whole swollen boobs. The feeling is intense, she has never felt anything like it before. Her whole body trembles as she falls to her knees, legs wide apart.

Why is she so horny right now? She feels her body, feels her swollen, firm boobs, with huge roots pointing straight forward, right out of her nipples, connecting to the other roots in her crotch. She feels the roots on her pussy, squeezing tight and slightly moving. As her eyes open up, she sees a big flower blossom in front of her. They are actually everywhere. It looks like they just emerged from the mossy ground. How many are there? Must be dozens. Are they moving? These are green vines with blossoms at the end, all the same bright blue color. Must have a diameter of 10 inches. And there are bright yellow sticks in the center of each blossom, they almost look like corncobs, just a little smaller. And something else is going on. It feels like an overflow of arousal, the roots are somewhat leaving her pussy, but not all of them. They continue to pull Mila's pussy lips apart, it is almost painful but feels so good, too. She can not believe she feels like this right now when suddenly one of the blossoms marches forward towards her butt.

She is still on her knees when she realizes what it wants. That is the point of all of this. Being a smart girl, Mila suddenly gets it all. It must be some odd plant reproductive procedure that needs a host. She is the host. This first plant must have done something to her to make her breedable, and now these blossoms will impregnate her. Her heart jumps at this thought. Does this make her horny? Concentrating on the blossom behind her, she forgets to look out in front when suddenly one of the blossoms is dangerously close to her pussy in front. Her pussy aches as the roots on her pull her lips apart. A quick reality check and Mila unfreezes, she pushes the blossom in front of her away, and lunges forward, to escape the situation, not realizing her feet are tangled up. She trips, falls on the ground. As she moves her butt up in the air to get up and get away, a blossom sprints forward, hitting the spot right away, burying the yellow corncob-like thing deep inside her. The blossom locks around her, Mila squirms, and shivers. She can't believe herself but it is more of a relieving feeling to have it in her. She feels it squirting hard, multiple times, and after just roughly 20 seconds, it retreats.

But right as it leaves her pussy, the next blossom pushes itself in her. Mila is not fully herself at this moment. She freezes, she likes it. She likes being used like this, it just feels too good. So she stays in this doggy-style position, on her knees and arms, her legs apart, and her butt pushed upwards. The blossoms come one by one, then they close themselves. Honey-like thick liquid drops out of Mila. She realizes the roots on her retreated even more. Her boobs are free, and only a few roots around her crotch are left, spreading her pussy open. She feels her sore nipples. They are way bigger than they used to be, red and hard. Also her boobs increased in size. She just enjoys getting fucked and bred when suddenly the roots close her up again. She is filled up with that thick liquid, now trapped inside her. All the blossoms around her seem to have closed up as well. She gets up and looks down towards her pussy. It is covered in goo, and just a few roots are still tight on her. However, they do not go up her belly or thighs. They just seem to be locking her up.

Mila stands there, completely naked, filled and locked up, sore boobs, and still can not believe what happened. It will take a while to sink in. And what is going to be the next step of this weird reproduction process? This is the most exciting trip of Mila's life!

sumodd
sumodd
15 Followers