Pussyboi Max and the BNWO Pt. 01

Story Info
This is part 1 in the story of Pussyboi Max.
1.5k words
4.26
60.2k
62

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussyboi Max - Prelude

So I've been writing a fun little story related to the themes I like. I've tried to edit the writing as much as I could but I am writing this from my phone so there are bound to be some spelling mistakes that I miss.

Nobody in this or any of my writings is underage and I condemn the use of children in anything sexual related.

Themes may include [To varying degrees]: Cuckold, Humiliation, Raceplay, QoS, Femdom, FLR, Chastity, watersports, IR, BNWO, Forced, Anal, Ballbusting, Sissies, Trans Girls, Creampie, Cleanup, Incest

These are themes that disgust me and will never be present in my stories: Blood play/gore, Blood-Relative Incest, Scat, Eating male ass, and serious pain. If you're into any of these I don't judge you but they just aren't for me.

Remember this is a fantasy world and does not reflect real life. Don't let it get your chastity cage in a knot.

Prelude:

The year is 2062 and aside from some slight differences in technology and a big difference in society the world is very similar to 2021. You see the societal and racial balances of 2021 are not well reflected in the year 2062. For example in 2040 congress passed the white affliction and appropriation bill, or WAA, which changed the fate of living white men and any that come from future generations. The bill included a law that white men were not allowed to have penetrative sex with a woman without a legally binding permit. The bill also changed how farms produced food. After scientists discovered the key to estrogen-based hormones to affect only white men all food production facilities were required to change their supplies. The resulting effect on whiteboys effectively rendered them entirely unmasculine, typically growing budding breasts and stunting genital growth. The whiteboy breasts would vary from A to B cups naturally, and the length of the average white penis was just over 2 inches.

See the white race was still important to keep around but were required to be kept under tight control and close watch. Permits allowed certain selectively chosen white couples to procreate so they could produce attractive white girls and correctly feminine white boys. The bill also contained a law that any new whiteboys born after the bills introduction would be required by law to take estrogen and partake in the food supply, as well as have their official gender changed to 'pussyboy' instead of Female/Male. This was a required law across the country but like any law there were a few rebels and naysayers who slipped through the cracks. This was completely fine as the government could and would use these unfeminized white men who managed to slip through the system to work necessary rugged jobs like oil drilling or in the military where they could be kept under a watchful eye to make sure copulation with women would never occur. These men were typically kept far away from polite society.

White marriages continued but were legally defined as Wife and Pussyboy although these arrangements tended to be full fledged cuckold situations where the white wife would take one or more black lovers and the pussyboy would provide financially for whichever route the wife chose to take. One option, and generally obvious choice was for the wife to procreate with one of her bulls and demote the pussyboy to nanny housemaid. The other, aside from not having children, was requesting a permit to have white on white sex, or insemination if the wife was against white-sex, in order to have a white child. The later was often a choice for white marriages who were not typically well off financially as the government would give a grant to these couples and the white offspring when of reasonable age would be moved and trained by a WAA approved household. These households typically but not always involve strict chastity and humiliation but was always to the discretion of the cuckoldress and/or her bulls. Once pussyboys turn 20 they have two choices in life - Continue the pussyboy lifestyle and hopefully marry a cuckoldress one day to provide for her and her lovers children or be trans and exclusively have sex with black men - This is often decided by the pussyboys sexuality from birth but there have been instances of 'straight' pussyboys being forced gay by the power of BBC and humiliation.

Pussyboi Max - Intro

Max is a youthful pussyboy in the year 2062 living in the suburbs of a densely populated coastal city. Max has jet black hair that falls to his shoulders with green eyes and pale white skin. He also has a very small frame at a towering 5 feet three and a half inches and is shockingly skinny. In fact the only fat in this pussyboys body is the small amount in his little bubble butt and the other little bit in his perky A cup sissy breasts. He lives with his foster mother, Diana, and his three foster sisters, Sara and Amy, a pussyboy brother now named Danielle who is a few years older than Max and has since moved out and married a cuckoldress, and a pussyboy-born trans sister Tara. Today is Max's nineteenth birthday.

Max's eyes were wide open as he could hear the constant creaking coming from the bedroom upstairs. It was 6:00 AM and he wasn't able to sleep a wink for almost the entire night. Today was a big day for him he was told all week long and repeatedly by his mother and three sisters, he just didn't know what they meant and couldn't decide if he was excited or frightened by the enthusiasm of his siblings. Max peered up as the almost hypnotic and consistent creaking continued for another hour, tossing in his twin sized bed and silky covers. He gazed around at his room in the darkness making out various objects in the shadows. He figured this was a great time to rub a little pussyboy orgasm out while he had the chance as his roughly two inch boiclit was managing to leak all over his thighs while still completely flaccid as a result of the sex marathon obviously going on upstairs.

Max rose out of bed and flipped the covers off his body. The cold winter air managed to seep into the house at night and ran down Max's spine. His soft skin sprang to life in the form of goosebumps in the cold. Even though his nipples and budding breasts were rock hard his little white clit was entirely limp and clearly leaving a trail. He knew he needed to be quiet if he didn't want to be discovered and embarrassed by anyone in the household. He threw some warm socks on and turned on the computer in the corner of the room. After a few minutes in the cold dark room Max was ready to enjoy himself properly. He opened the browser and started typing. fetishes and pornography were not taboo in this household but still Max wanted to keep this session to himself. His internet usage was closely monitored so that he would stick to healthy sites for whiteboys like blacked.gov, cuckoldforums.org and other pussyboy training & education related sites. The television in his room played IR only porn 24/7 which he would often fall asleep to but in this quiet cold morning he needed some sound to make his little sissy stick stiff enough to jerk so the TV was a poor option. As Max perused the cuckold forums for a while looking for something enticing enough to wake his little stick he managed to find just the right thing.

Max clicked a link that a forum post suggest was a BBC Only hotwife being bred in front of her pussyboy cuckold. A common type of video but the thumbnail of a wife with her legs up in the air and a QoS tattoo on her ankle roused Max's excitement. The video of a very hung BBC bull hammering the pussy of this hotwife while her cuck whimpered in the back corner of the room managed to match the creaking of the ceiling. Max grabbed his clit between thumb and index finger and started to jack to the rhythm. In a matter of seconds a orgasm caught Max by surprise and his dicklette managed to shoot a very thin and watery load into the desk. Diane liked to keep a strict clean house but she was also accustomed to fostering pussyboys so Max was not allowed to keep cleaning tools like towels or tissues in his bedroom. He was always instructed that if he came he would need to eat it like a pussyboy should, no matter where it landed. Max quickly licked what he could off the desk and wiped the rest off with his fingers, then promptly cleaned them off. After a minute or two in the cooldown of post orgasm Max glanced at the clock by his bed. 7:03 AM it said and he panicked. Three minutes late!