Pussyboi Max and the BNWO Pt. 03

Story Info
This is part 3 in the story of Pussyboi Max.
3.2k words
4.34
23.8k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pussyboi Max - Birthday Breakfast

A quick shower:

Max bounced out of his mothers room with surprising pep. He was a total mess, his hair was disheveled, still topless and perky with goosebumps and his face messy with the remains of well fucked pussy. His panties were still wet but the tiny bulge of his less than three inch sissy stick was on display. He reeked of cum and piss and the aftertaste of his mothers lovers lingered on his taste buds. The lesson of his mother still on his mind and it made him think that this was a taste he would need to get used to. Max's little dicklette bounced in his panties as he pranced down the stairwell and into his room to get prepared. He grabbed a spaghetti strap top that cut off at his midriff, a mini skirt and the pair of red cotton panties at the top of the drawer. A typical attire for a young pussyboy. Max then dashed to the bathroom across the hall to rinse off.

Seeing his face in the mirror was a shock of humiliation. His nipples were as rock solid as his little white dicklette. Speaking of which as he pulled down the urine soaked panties he could see the little stiffie bounce when freed from the tight undies. He tossed the wet panties into the hamper and hopped in the shower. The strong taste of bull cum lingered longer no matter how much he tried to rinse his mouth with the flowing shower water. As a result the little pink stick just would not budge but he knew better than to have some handsex and cum as the morning was just beginning and he knew there would be much more humiliation that he wouldn't be able to handle if he wasn't in the right headspace.

Max shut off the water and hopped out of the shower. He dried off with a towel and proceeded to dress. Max slid up the red panties over his now correctly limp white penis and tucked it to avoid any noticeable bulge. Next he stepped into the miniskirt, slid it up his long legs and adjusted the waist band until it fit correctly. He threw on the teeny tank top which was tight enough to accentuate his budding boy breasts and turned toward the mirror. It was always a dysphoric moment when he gazed at his own reflection. From looking at him you couldn't even tell he was a pussyboy but almost identical to an underdeveloped girl. But he wasn't a girl, and he didn't feel like a girl, and nobody actually treated him like a girl. He was a servant like all white boys were and he didn't want to keep his family waiting.

Birthday Boy Breakfast:

Max walked into the kitchen active with life. He saw his sisters Amy and Tara working at the stovetop and counter preparing breakfast for the rest of the household. Amy still topless in panties, and Tara in her underwear. Damien and Sara sat at the table but Mom and her bulls were not yet down the from bedroom. One by one Tara delivered plates with a few pancakes to Damien, then to Sara and even set five other plates down on the table presumably for the two cooks, their mother, Tyrese and Vincent. Tara sat down and began eating even though Max wasn't served at all, which would happen from time to time as he would be required to feed himself after the family was finished.

A few minutes of awkward silence passed before Amy, finally finished cooking the last batch turned around with a smile. Max noticed a plate of two pancakes and a candle sticking out the the top. "Happy Birthday little Maxi! Mom schemed up a little treat for you!". Just then Diane made her entrance to the kitchen. Max could see she was clothed unlike her girls in the kitchen, but behind her was Tyrese and Vincent entirely naked and very erect. Max was mortified as to what this 'little treat' was intended to be. Just then Amy placed the plate in front of Max and lit the candle. The entire family erupted in a happy birthday song.

Once the tune had concluded Max instinctively went to blow out the candle and make his birthday wish. "No no sweetie we have a different plan!" Diane stated to halt Max's actions. She motioned for Tyrese and Vincent to place themselves next to the table, pulled Max's plate to the edge and proceeded to manipulate the two enormous black dicks over the table. Max was in shock watching these two real men be pleasured right in front of his eyes over his own plate of food. The awkward wet handjob sounds took over the whole room as the audience fell silent, clearly flustered and aroused by the situation. Tara and Amy squirmed, but Sara and Damien had big smiles on their faces. A few minutes later the two bulls were ready to give little Maxi his whiteboi birthday treat and with the help of Diane's skillful grip both bulls shot at nearly the same time. Despite seeding his mother less than half an hour ago the two men were clearly very proficient at producing their baby batter. Glob after glob shot out of the massive black cocks directly onto the pancakes below nearly glazing the entire plate with ropes of thick goo. "There you go little pussyboy, enjoy it." Vincent chuckled.

Damien, clearly very excited about the situation, turned to Tara. "Hey girl come help me out!" he motioned as he unbuttoned his jeans. Tara was ready to go as she always was then it came to BBC. She quickly pulled down his underwear and examined the huge but flaccid black cock as it started filling up. Tara squatted down and began to suck as if to speed the transition from a giant soft cock to the massive pussy pummeling pole it could be. A few minutes passed with the group watching Tara's skillful mouth get Damien right to the edge. He withdrew and shuffled over to where the other two bulls had been standing moments later then proceeded to empty his load right on top of the pancakes.

"Mmm anyone else?" Sara joked rhetorically looking at the massive amount of cum sitting on the plate, but the joke did not go unanswered. Tara stepped forward and moved alongside Damien. She gently pulled her panties to the side and revealed her little four inch dicklette to be rock hard. She pounded her fist for a good 30 seconds before a tiny wad of watery cum managed to squirt out.

"There ain't much there babe" Damien noted.

"Sorry I'm white!" Tara giggled as she bent over and to make up for her lack of a cum tribute spit directly onto the center of the pancakes. "There you go Maxi." she noted and she slid her now limp little package back into the panties.

Max gazed down at the glazed pancakes. He didn't like the taste of cum but the humiliation of the moment had his little peenie throbbing in the red cotton panties. He took a fork and began to cut away at the plate of pancakes before him. Luckily the pancakes kept the cum nice and warm, so each creamy bite was not as much torture as cleaning cum off a bedspread, couch or a carpet. Every time a bite was torn away from the pancake it seemed that the remainder of cum managed to seep deep into the next. Damien was loving the humiliation from across the table.

"Ay white boy how's that cum taste? Maybe you can eat it directly from your sisters ass next time, how you like that?" he said glancing at Tara. She gave a quick smirk as she continued to finish her own meal but Damien wouldn't let it go. "Answer me pussy!" he demanded of little Max. Max swallowed the current bite of cum covered cake trying to disguise the discomfort of his situation and the unsavory taste at the same time. He looked up and made eye contact with Damien for a split second then immediately looked down. He knew what Damien wanted and he, as a white pussyboy, was in no situation to deny his trans sisters black boyfriend and future BBC bull of what he wanted. "Yes Sir, I would love to taste your delicious seed directly from Tara's ass anytime you would like." Max said quickly looking over to his sister clearly uninterested in the confrontation between a bull and a pussy cuck. "I got'chu little man, I can help you out wit' that." Damien joyfully stated. Max could tell he wouldn't let that go without a fight.

Pussyboi Max - Birthday Gifts

"Ok boys enough is enough. Max finish your birthday boy breakfast and then we can go to the living room and open birthday gifts. I have a feeling you're going to Love it!" Diane said as she and her men headed back upstairs presumably to get dressed properly. Max quickly scarfed down what remained of the cumcakes as to avoid having to eat a plate of cold cum, and he knew leaving any food on the plate would be worthy of discipline. The girls one by one finished and placed their plates in the sink and headed toward the living room, while Damien stayed at the table to make sure Max completely cleaned his plate, not just of the pancakes but made sure to watch as Max scooped up the remaining semen from the edges with his fork and consumed it properly. A moment later Max stood up trying to conceal his baby dick erection under the miniskirt, pranced over to the sink and dropped his plate. He could feel Damien's gaze as he walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

The girls dispersed to their rooms to each get their individual gifts for their little house pussyboy. One by one the girls came back down the stairs with their wrapped gifts of variable sizes and placed them on the coffee table in front of Max. Diane came back down with Tyrese and Vincent. She gave each one a kiss goodbye, aggressively grabbing at their bulging cock outlines over their pants. Vincent and Tyrese then left without a word. Max sat on the floor in front of the coffee table and looked around at the excited girls. Tara and Amy still in their underwear sitting next to each other, Sara in her beautiful dress on the adjacent couch sitting with her mother. Little Max couldn't help notice the little stiffie Tara had showing in her little panties which in turn excited Max too. Amy was excited to hand her gift to Max, but before she could Sara spoke up.

"So Max, we all worked out a plan for a gift. All of our gifts have a theme. Luckily for someone in your 'position' these will all come in handy in shaping your lifestyle going forward. You're nineteen years old now so there are certain skills and obligations you will have to adopt if you want to survive in the world. Amy go ahead." she nodded and Amy handed Max the first gift.

Max peeled back the wrapping paper on what he assume was some sort of literature in the shape of a hardback book. As he peeled the covering back he was able to make out a title. 'How to Eat Pussy for Pussyboys: An Illustrated Guide'. Max had hundreds of hours of experience serving his sisters orally but this gift came as no surprise. Amy would constantly critique his technique and try to get him into better pussyeating shape but like all whiteboys Max constantly came up short. Max flipped through the book and noticed the chapters that focus on the clit, cleaning cream pies and even analingus, something that would come in handy when servicing Tara.

Next Tara pushed a box over to Max, which he grabbed and began to unwrap. It was a medium sized package that, when opened, Max noticed was nearly full of various clothes. Max pulled the clothes out one by one in order to display each one to his attentive watchers. The first was a pink tank top that simply said 'Sissy' across the chest. The next was a pair of black leggings with a queen of spades symbol on the ass and underneath that were a few pairs of underwear. Two pairs of silk panties, one labeled 'Cuck Boy' and the other 'Cum Cleaner', one pair of sky blue lace panties, a black thong and an odd pair of pink panties, but with a pouch in the front and open in the back. Underneath all of it was a very fancy see though pink nightie that would accentuate Max's feminine body and boy breasts. "Thank you Tara, these are so cute!" Max exclaimed.

Next Sara handed Max her gift. It was heavier than Tara's and the contents seemed to move freely from within. After unpeeling the wrapping and opening the box Max was faced with what he feared would come. it was a bottle of anal lubrication, what looked to be a vibrator, some butt plugs and a respectably large dildo. "It's time you start learning how to please big cock with that little puss." Sara stated.

"Your sisters can help you if you're nervous and always remember use lots of lube anytime something goes into that little whiteboy hole of yours." she continued.

Max gulped, terrified of his rectum being invaded by the objects presented to him. He never really cared for cock and the idea of getting fucked by one was never his own desire yet he knew and accepted his destiny.

Finally Diane revealed her gift. A very small box with a pink bow on the top. Max took a deep breath and peeled off the wrapping paper. He opened the unmarked box and pulled out what appeared to be a small leather bag. The bag was kept closed by a string that Max pulled back to reveal it's contents. Inside was a round metal contraption roughly shaped like a flaccid penis.

"It's a cuck cage, what do you think?" Diane proudly exclaimed.

"A Cuck cage?" Max questioned.

Sara interjected "it's for pussyboys and cucks to lock their little betaboy sticks away. It's a great tool for keeping pussyboys attentive and horny, willing to do anything his superiors ask." she continued.

"That's correct" Diane joined, "If you let pussyboys jerk their little dicks off at will they can get lazy. Instead you can use a cuck cage to keep them locked up and docile. This one is designed for long term wear and can be cleaned without even taking it off!". Max was confused as nobody in the family ever had a problem with Max's constant whiteboy dicklet squirting. Why the sudden change he thought.

"You're a grown pussyboy and it's time to be treated as such. From today on you will take over proper pussyboy duties in the house until you find a cuckoldress to marry and serve." Diane explained.

"Or a nice BBC bull!" Sara interjected happily as if trying to steer Max into the role of a gay pussyboy.

Max tried to reason with them but was immediately cut off by Amy. "I know this transition is going to be hard on you but I want to make it as painless as possible my little sissy." she spoke as sweetly as ever as if to calm Max's nerves. "I went to the courthouse and had your record updated" and just then Tara interjected happily as if reveling in this new humiliation she could force upon her faggot little brother. "Your name is Maxine now. You're Maxine the cum eating pussyboy faggot!". Max, or rather Maxine groaned.

"Now now cucklette, lets get you into this cage!" Diane spoke.

Diane walked to the kitchen and returned to reveal an empty champagne glass to Maxi and his sisters. "This will be a toast to your new life" as she placed it on the table in front of Maxine. Sara, Amy and Tara stood up and walked up to Maxine. Tara pulled down his skirt and Sara then pulled down his little panties revealing a bouncing little whiteboy stiffie, almost dripping with precum. Maxine was somehow both terrified and aroused at the same time as he stepped out of his clothes. Amy took the little pink boiclit in her hands, well between two fingers.. and began to jerk it. Tara enthusiastically picked up the champagne glass and held it close to the pussyboys teeny clit. Just before Maxine came Amy removed her hand and Tara used the empty glass to engulf the entire penis. Frantic as to not ruin the orgasm Maxine reached down but all that was there was a glass surrounding his little dick. Sara pulled back both of his hands as he humped the air trying to get some satisfaction. Tara watching with joy as the little dick spurted rope after rope of almost entirely clear and watery cum in what must have been a wonderfully frustrating orgasm.

Tara pulled back the glass and swirled the boijiuce as if it was a nice red wine. Sara kept a tight hold on Maxine's wrists and Amy got in place to wipe the little dickletee off before it went to whiteboy prison. Just then Diane got up and prepared the cage. It must have been an inch to an inch and a half in length and a completely sealed rounded cap where the cockhead would rest, save for a small hole in the center for urination.

She slid the base ring over Maxine's tiny balls and then the shaft of the cage. After another moment of tugging Diane slid a small padlock into the proper spot and closed it shut. Before Maxine could glance down at his new predicament Tara lifted his chin and proceeded to pour the watery contents of the glass into his mouth.

"Enjoy that Maxine, it's going to be the last orgasm you possibly ever have!" Tara said.

Sara piled on "This may be your dicks home now permanently, or at least until it's too big for you".

"Too Big?" Maxine thought. It was barely an inch and a half at most and his dick was practically stuffed into it, any shrinking and his cock would basically become a nub protruding from his crotch.

"Sweetie, this is a micro nub chastity and you are going to be in it from now on. Maybe some day we can discuss temporary freedom but for now you need to be prepared for this to never come off. If it gets too big we can move you down to a null size but that's some time away" Diane explained.

The girls dispersed back to their bedrooms. Sara turned back before heading up the stairs. "Maxine, clean the dishes in the sink and when you're done come up to my room. And bring the lube and the dildo I got you" She winked and then turned back to the stairs. Maxine caught a glance of her large QoS tattoo on her left ass cheek through the near see through dress as her hips rocked with each step. His cage tightened and Maxine winced in pain. This was going to be hard to get used to.