Pussyboi Max and the BNWO Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5 of the life of pussyboi Max, now officially Maxine.
3.2k words
4.48
23.3k
14

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine quickly bounced his way back to his room and began to search for something to wear. He reached into the pile of gifts he was given earlier and fished out the cute pink spaghetti tank top with the word 'sissy' across the chest. He grabbed the brand new black thong and turned to find a pair of bottoms to match. In his drawers he fished out a black miniskirt and tossed the clothes onto the bed.

He quickly towelled off to clean the excess white boi cummies and pussy juice then tied back his hair into a ponytail. Maxine eyeballed the teeny black thong in his hands wondering how best to fit it on. Usually his little stick wouldn't bulge more then a marble but his new clit prison made it more complicated. Little Maxine shimmied the thong up his milky white legs and over his tiny cage. The pressure in the front of the underwear put some extra strain on the back end. The thong buried itself deep into his but crack with unusual force, a feeling that somewhat thrilled him. The pressure that the string pressed on his little hole made his cage strain but now buried under a tight pair of undies there was nowhere to grow whatsoever.

Maxine slid the skirt up over his supple butt and cage then slipped on his cute sissy tank top. After a quick twirl in the mirror Maxine smiled with glee. Aside from the clear indicator that he was a limp dick whiteboi sissy across his chest one could easily confuse him for a real girl. With a spritz of perfume Maxine slid on some 3 inch wedges for shoes and headed out the door.

"Hey cutie!" Amy said as she looked up from her phone by the front door.

"Are you ready to go? We're going to pick up Andrea and head on over to the mall." She continued.

Without a word Maxine followed her out the door and into her car.

It was only a few minutes before the two reached Andrea's house. She was waiting just outside looking as gorgeous as ever. Almost six feet tall, jet black hair with piercing green eyes and freckles, Maxine has had a crush on her for years. Despite Andrea's numerous attempts to flirt with Maxine he secretly knew that with the size difference alone it would never work out. She towered over him and while Maxine wasn't just short but also very petite, Andrea was very thick. One of her thighs was bigger than both of Maxine's legs and her fantastic hips only accentuated them.

Maxine respectfully moved into the back seat to allow Andrea to sit up front. As she say in the car she looked back at Maxine for a glance.

"Hey there Maxie" Andrea spoke with a grin.

Maxine blushed at the attention from his crush as his clit began to fill causing a gust of pain to radiate from his crotch.

"Actually it's Maxine now, we had it legally changed for his birthday. She thinks it's about time to start his whiteboi path." Amy interjected.

"Oh that's so cute!" Andrea excitedly jumped in.

"Have you given any thought to what you want to do? Are you looking for a cuckoldress or do you want to get some BBC?" She giggled.

Maxine was unsure of how to respond. He wasn't gay, that he knew despite all the times he's had a toy in his hole and enjoyed it. The idea of a man being inside him filled him with uneasy energy. He definitely wanted a wife and if he had his way it would be Andrea but this wasn't reality where white boys got their way.

"Don't worry little boi we'll get you some dick to try today" Andrea jested.

The thought immediately gave Maxine anxiety. What was weird was it wasn't the idea of being topped by a BBC that frightened him but the idea that today was the day he would have to perform for a black king. His mind raced from thought to thought.. was he clean enough, could he take such a large dick, we're his sucking skills up to par. These thoughts continued until the three reached their destination.

The mall was packed which filled little Maxine with even more anxiety as the three approached the entrance. Everywhere you looked you could see beautiful bunnies in tight or revealing clothing often with either their tall black boyfriends or with a pussyboi in tow holding a number of bags. Maxine marveled at the women as they group made their way into the mall.

Just inside they met up with a group of Amy and Andrea's friends. A number of very attractive women. Some that Maxine recognized and some that he didn't but very few by name. Along with the slew of sexy girls there were three kings he had never seen before. All three men towered over him as expected and their dark skin contrasted wonderfully with the group of girls. Maxine caught one of the men in particular occasionally glancing at him while the girls chatted. He was a large man easily a foot taller than Maxine with a broad chest, massive arms and huge shoulders. Maxine attempted to stay hidden almost in the shadow of Andrea to keep from drawing to much attention from the group.

"Hey you remember our house pussyboi Max right?" Amy asked the group to various head nods.

"He's had his name changed to more suit his place, it's Maxine but please continue to refer to him as a boi. He's not trans and therefore fully demoted to whiteboi status." Amy spoke with a confident voice attracting passerbys to take notice.

Maxine blushed and awkwardly waved. Amy wasn't above humiliation of whitebois. She was the nicest of Maxine's sisters but still understood what Maxine needed. Through all the attention Maxine could still sense the gaze of the large black man on him almost like a lion ready to pounce on a limping gazelle. Through the groups conversation Maxine was able to identify the man as Darius. A powerful name for a very intimating man. Maxine glanced up quickly to try to get a look at his face. His hair was shaved down and was only accentuated by a strong skull and jaw line. His smile was as white as paper with perfect teeth. Maxine hated how lucky one man could be. Darius was everything that a boi could want to be.. tall, strong, dark, attractive and wanted by every girl in a 500 mile radius. Maxine's gaze was quickly met by Darius yet he could not look away. Darius and Maxine caught eyes as Darius gave a slight smile. Maxine was so intimated he could do nothing but immediately look away and down to the floor

The group continued through the mall from shop to shop. Any time there was an opening to get Maxine to try on something it was taken advantage of. The girls would occasionally try to peak into the changing room early to get a glimpse of his little mushroom in it's cage but it wasn't until the clique went into the 'House of Snow' a lingerie store marketed specifically for queen of spades themed clothing. Andrea thought it would be cute to have Maxine try on some swimsuits and the entire group of girls loved the idea.

Rack by rack the crew went through clothes picking out things for Maxine to model for them. Each item drew a humiliating giggle from the girls while the three real men followed them around groping from time to time. Maxine however was too preoccupied to care about the ribbings from the ladies. Instead his attention was fully on Andrea who was getting quite comfortable around Darius. Maxine watched as the two flirted back and forth, whispering in each other's ears, laughing and getting quite handsy. It made Maxine nervous, anxious and upset seeing his crush so infatuated with this real man. He yearned for her to give to him the same looks she was giving Darius. Maxine was stuck in a daze watching the chemistry between those two. He watched as Andrea picked up a hot pink QoS printed one piece swimsuit. Darius leaned over as whispered something into her ear to which he giggled then both looked directly at Maxine. He was caught staring and turned bright red.

Maxine watched as Andrea ran her hand down Darius's chest then walked in his direction.

"Hey little boi I found something cute for you to try on!" Andrea said as she fiddled with the pink cloth in her hands.

"I think you would look really cute in this sweetie." She continued.

"I don't know..." Maxine stammered trying to concentrate while completely flustered.

"Come on let's go try it on. I'm not taking no for an answer!" Andrea proclaimed while grabbing Maxine by the hand and leading him to the dressing rooms. Maxine was so petite that Andreas hand nearly eclipsed his own and the warmth of her touch sent chills directly to his little pp.

At the dressing room Andrea handed Maxine the swimsuit and mentioned her intentions to gather the squad of ladies. She closed the door and left Maxine in silence. He gazed down at the pink outfit in his hands and with a sigh he slowly began to undress.

The miniskirt slid off with ease, revealing his pale but supple buttocks, black thong still buried deep in his little crack. Next the top came off exposing his slightly perky estrogen breasts. As the cool department store air hit his milky white skin his body immediately responded with goose bumps. All that was left was a tiny, shivering, thonged pussyboi and a pink one piece. He wasn't going to get away with leaving his underwear on so he took a deep sigh and started to peel off the tight thong. As the string slid from between his little cheeks the cold air washed across his lower body. As tiny as the cage was he didn't expect his little member to shrink further. His little sack also seemed to retreat leaving al most nothing between his legs but just over an inch of steel bars.

Andrea poked her head in at the worst possible time. As Maxine said there shivering and completely naked the two caught eyes and Andrea gave what Maxine could only be considered a lustful gaze. Her flawless green eyes pierced his entire being. She looked down and saw his predicament for the first time and tried her hardest to hold back a giggle. Despite the cold her look filled Maxine's clitoris and he winced in pain. Andrea drew a huge grin in response.

"Hurry up sissy everyone is waiting!" She exclaimed.

The door was closed again and Maxine didn't want to stand in the cold for another second. He slipped on the pink suit and took a look at himself in the mirror. There was a large 'Q' on the front and on the back, along the butt it said 'No White Boys'. Maxine thought how ironic that statement was being that he was a shrimp dick white boi now stuffed into this tight suit. Despite the generally low profile of the cage would make it unnoticeable in most clothes but in this swimsuit it was front and center. You couldn't miss it.

He could hear the jesting of the girls outside the changing rooms as he opened the door and gave a quick around to check for strangers. Maxine walked out to cheers from the girls and the three big bulls.

"Give us a dance" one of the girls called.

Maxine wiggled stiffly to the girls cheers, equally humiliated and aroused. His little puddle butt shaking in the cool air with each following giggle causing more strain against his little shrimp.

Looking over he caught eyes with Andrea who was clearly enjoying his little show. She immediately walked over and grabbed his hand leading him back to the changing rooms.

"Listen Maxine, I have a deal for you" she spoke softly and continued. "I know you have a crush on me, and you know I don't fuck with pussy free white boys but, I've been talking with Darius and he.." she trailed off.

Maxine was both frighten and excited. Whatever Andrea had in mind he hoped it would somehow get him closer to her and he would totally be all for it.

"He- Hes always wanted to dominate a little white boi, you know... Sexually" She spoke coyly.

"W-what?" Maxine gasped.

"If you let him play with you I'll go out on one date with you. I really want to watch little Maxie and it will be so hot I promise!" Andrea interjected.

"Now hop out of that little one peice and I'll go get him!" She excitedly spoke without waiting a single moment for Maxine to decline. Maxine was way too weak and pliable to say no to such a beautiful girl. He was both frightened and invigorated at the thought of what was too come.

The stall door cracked open once again as Andrea slipped back in not fully exposing the naked white boi.

"Ok he's coming in a moment get ready faggot!" Andrea spoke as she began to undress to Maxine's shock. Immediately she was slipped down to her bra and underwear, an incredibly erotic set of black lingerie and accentuated her long black hair. Her hips undoubtedly the best feature and yet the simple existence of this woman so close to Maxine made his cage fill to the brim. Andrea turned back around at the worst possible moment only to Maxine's clitoris straining in it's prison and leaking.

"Oh my God you're such a cute little cuck, look at that little thing! So excited" she exclaimed while bending over to get a closer look. She tapped the metal cage a few times to watch the watery white boi tears drip out before making the 'shrimp dick' sign with her two fingers and looking back to Maxine. With a quick flick to his little marbles she said back up once again towering over the puny beta male.

"God he's taking forever, you know what Max let's do this..." She trailed off only to shimmy her panties down. "Put your tongue in my ass, now cuck" she said suddenly much more dominant and demanding. Maxine quickly dropped to his knees, clitoris once again flowing like a garden hose leaking all over the changing room carpet.

Maxine stared directly at the flawless white girls perfect as directly in front of him, almost salivating from the anticipation of having his tongue blessed by her hole. Andrea reached back with both hands spreading her cheeks giving Maxine direct access to her asshole. It was beautiful he thought, a perfect little hole that he was going to have the privilege to taste. Without hesitation Maxine dove in, tongue first.

Andrea's ass drove Maxine wild while he explored the tiny folds and wrinkles with his tongue. The pheromones drove Maxine's teeny clitoris wild and it thrashes repeatedly in it's cage while leaking a surprising amount of cuckold tears. The heat of the moment filled Maxine's penis to the brim as it bulged against the sides of the cage. Maxine was definitely uncomfortable with the pressure his groin was under. He reached down in an attempt to relieve some tension only to be met with the tiny metal cage.

The stall door suddenly began to open and despite his desire to stay between the cheeks of Andrea he withdrew to check who the intruder was. It was Darius already smiling peaking his head into the room.

"Are y'all ready for me?" He spoke.

"Come in babe see what I have for you!" Andrea replied.

Darius saw Maxine completely naked save for a small metal cage encased around his boi bits, kneeling directly behind Andrea's ass. His eyes trailed down to the cage then to the floor where Maxine had made a real mess. It wasn't long before Andrea turned about and accidentally stepped in the little puddle.

"Ugh stupid whiteboi. You chucks can never control yourselves!" She said angrily picking up Maxine's black thong that he had wore to the mall.

"Put these back on faggot." She demanded.

Maxine stood up and grabbed the thong from Andrea to slip back over his cage. As he pulled the underwear to his hips he noticed something unusual about Darius. His cock was clearly filling up under his pants. The outline was impossible to miss and massive. Darius noticed Maxine's look and began to rub his buldging cock. Andrea smiled at the exchange.

"Ok here is what is going to happen Maxine. You are going to suck Darius BBC and then he's going to fuck you and I'm going to watch and enjoy." Andrea said.

Darius interjected "I love dominating little white faggots like you cuck. I noticed you looking at me boi. Bet you're wondering how it feels eh?"

"N-no.. I j-" Maxine attempted to defend himself.

"Ugh just shut up faggot and pull his dick out. I want to see!" Andrea screeched.

Maxine gulped and reached for Darius's pants. He slowly pulled down the waist revealing the big black anaconda length by length. There was no way a dick is this big he thought to himself but as he slowly pulled it kept going. That was until he hit the apex and Darius's massive ebony pole shot out and smacked Maxine right in the mouth.

Darius and Andrea giggled at each other while Maxine marveled at the sight in front of him. Darius's member was the size of his forearm. His balls were like two grapefruits and the head of his cock could encompass Maxine's own package five times over. What was worse was how slick and smooth his black skin looked, almost like it was made to be sucked on.

"The fuck you waiting for whiteboi" Darius demanded as he grabbed Maxine's hair and shoved his face into the crotch.

"Thats right baby make sure you suck his balls first. Really work that cock to the fullest. You need to learn to suck really good if you want to be a successful whitey!" Andrea laughed.

Maxine suckled on each ball slowly like it was candy. With each passing moment the massive member grew stiffer and stiffer until Maxine was sure it reached its apex. With a pop Maxine released a testicle from his mouth and headed directly for the fat juicy head he was so focused on previously. His mouth barely fit the cock head itself and had no change of making it further down the shaft. To make up for that inability he made sure to massage the head with his tongue making sure to poke at the frenulum and the piss hole frequently enough to make Darius happy. Maxine sucked and sucked, In and out and licked the head like a peice of hard candy. Each small droplet of precum only invigorated him more. He was so stunned by the size and strength of Darius that a usual thing he would despise like sucking a man's dick was something he was comfortable with. Andrea by his side made that all the more comforting.

"Ok faggot times up. Show me that ass!" Darius spoke as he pulled Maxine's head away.

"WHAT?!?!" Maxine thought to himself absolutely shocked at the demand.