Pussyboi Max and the BNWO Pt. 06

Story Info
Continuation of the story of Pussyboi Maxine.
1.8k words
4.67
8.6k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine could feel the swelling head of Darius massive member pressing up against his teeny white hole. Bent over wearing nothing but a micro metal cage around his penis and balls he felt so vulnerable. The only thing to calm his nerves was the fact he had his beautiful crush Andrea by his side, encouraging his sissy duties.

"Aww Maxine you're doing such a great job! That dick would be too much for most girls" Andrea giggled as she lightly touched Maxine's bare pale shoulder.

Each inch felt like a mile as Darius pressed onward slowly into the little whiteboi cave. Each inch of black skin disappearing behind two petite butt cheeks. After what felt like an eternity of stretching for Maxine, Darius began to slowly thrust, pulling his extra large and long tool back out of Maxine. Then only a moment later thrust himself back in.

The jolting movement caught Maxine by surprise bashing his little prostate with force. The second time Darius removed his weapon Maxine felt the undeniable pleasure of a BBC sliding on his gspot. Uncomfortable stretching pain slowly turned to pleasure as Darius rubbed Maxine's boi button repeatedly. Before long the world around him went silent and all Maxine could hear was the rattling of his clit cage, and the wet slick sounds of Darius's godlike tool hammering his teeny hole.

Moans began to pour out of Maxine despite his attempts to keep quiet. As Darius continued to work on his boi button Maxine noticed his cage began to leak long thin stands of cummies into the changing room carpet. Each powerful thrust from Darius was accompanied by a moan, a slight jingle from the cage and a drop of long stringy watery white seed. The pounding sped up with each passing moment. Darius hammered the little hole with unrelenting force, Maxine's boy pussy squeezed down on the enormous member violating him. Maxine's clear semen began to puddle on the floor and yet was seemingly more than he had ever been able to squirt out himself.

Andrea continued to encourage Maxine. She herself was extremely aroused almost to the point of yanking the BBC out of Maxine and hoping on it herself, but she refrained. This was good for Maxine. A learning opportunity even, something that Maxine could carry with himself for the rest of his life. The wonderful sexy knowledge of his inferiority and submission to the BNWO.

Just then Darius's pace stalled for a moment. He grunted then slowly pumped a few more times. Maxine froze like a statue, bent over and simply stunned by the situation he now found himself in. He was so close to orgasm but as soon as Darius pulled out fully Maxine came to. A hefty wet 'plop' as Darius's cock fully retreated. Maxine felt what was left inside him attempt to flee from his hole and instinctively tightened up to prevent spillage. Andrea giggled at the sight of the tiny white faggot bent over trying to keep his superiors cum in his will fucked hole.

"Good boy Maxine, now do not let that gift spoil on the floor" Andrea noted.

"Just what I needed, thanks faggot Imma take off but I'll hit you up later girl" Darius remarked toward Andrea.

She smiled in return and turned her attention back to Maxine as Darius slipped back out of the dressing room.

"That was so hot baby" Andrea said biting her lip. "I have some great ideas for next time sweetie, but for now let's get out of here" she continued.

"Next time?" Maxine thought to himself.

He stood there, still frozen in place and pondering his situation. Fully naked except for the teensy cage covering his pale excuse for a penis which was still oozing clear watery cum. White hairless legs shivering in the cold air and a gaping boy pussy trying it's hardest to keep the huge load of cum from leaking everywhere.

"Don't let any of that get on the floor, pussy. Here put these back on." Andrea said handing Maxine's panties back over to him.

Maxine slowly lifted his legs one at a time to get his panties back on while trying to avoid causing a creamy mess. Once both legs were in he quickly lifted them into place so that he could have one moment of relief. He immediately felt the wetness of his own cummies, followed quickly by the feeling of a drop of thick real man cum escaping his hole.

With his panties on he was able to quickly get dressed in his remaining clothes. He was embarrassed and uncomfortable yet so aroused. As great as that fucking felt he wasn't actually able to orgasm himself. He had to refrain from poking at his cage in an attempt at some relief lest he be yelled at by Andrea.

Andrea exited the dressing room as Maxine finished getting dressed. The warm discomfort of sperm in his hole gave a chill down his spine.

Sara finished paying for the garments and the crew headed back to the car. As they approached Sara whispered to Maxine. "I got some special outfits for you sissy!".

Sara opened the trunk, placed the bags in and grabbed a small towel.

"This is for the little deflowered cuck so she doesn't make a little mess." She seemed unusually delighted and proud at the fact that Maxine had just had his first real BBC and took it whole without a problem. Maxine on the other hand was filled with embarrassment.

Sara placed the towel on the back seat and made her way to the driver's side. Maxine was careful in his movement. He didn't want to make a mess of the car or feel the warmth of a real man's seed dribble down his milky hairless legs.

The car ride back was silent, almost torturous for little Maxine. He had time to ponder his current predicament. His little pink butthole was sore but somehow yearning to be filled. Even now as it held back the flood gates brimming with BBC cum which took most of his concentration. His teeny caged boi stick still throbbed in its prison unable to get the relief he so desperately needed.

He dreamt about the warm thickness of Darius member as it penetrated him. He had experience with his sisters putting various toys inside him but never something so hot and fleshy. The arousal he felt frightened him. Was he gay? No, he thought. It was the cock he enjoyed not the man!

Just then the car came to a stop. Andrea turned back toward Maxine and broke the silence. "I had a lot of fun today Maxine. Maybe we should hang out together sometime. I could even invite Darius over!" She giggled.

Maxines concentration broke. "I.. I would love that!" he squeaked faintly feeling a small drip of semen deep into his thong.

Maxine sat quietly for the remainder of the car ride. Each bump of the road was it's open miniature torture session as Maxine's little hole struggled to stay shut. It was about ten minutes later he and Sara arrived home.

"Maxine, I'm going to go take a shower now. I want you to take the bags to your room, freshen up and meet me in my bedroom. Oh and don't you dare think about emptying that little bit of yours girl" Sara demanded.

Sara got out of the car and quickly walked inside, leaving Maxine to slowly make his way out the car and to the trunk without spilling his precious God seed of a gift. He grabbed the goods and made for his room as quickly as possible. He certainly did not want to be stopped by anyone in the house least of all Damien.

Speeding up to his room Maxine shut the door and rifles through the shopping bags. There were a number of lacy and erotic outfits in there, among others that would cause quite the embarrassment. However Maxine knew he was headed to Sara's room and humiliation was the key and the more he could humiliate himself the less Sara would inflict, or so he thought. He rifled through the bags until he saw it.

It was a shiny purple one piece swimsuit with tiny spaghetti straps and an exposed back. Over the crotch area which looked like it offered very little room was a spaded lock design. The chest area had a flowing pattern designed to accentuate the natural bulging beasts of a hormonal white boy. The best part of all was on the butt of the suit was what appeared to be a black dick placed to symbolize where it goes in whitebois.

Maxine didn't want to run his new suit so he quickly grabbed his butt plug and easily slid it in his hole to protect the cloth from staining. The filling of his pussy caused a clear drop off precum to drop from his cage. Maxine instinctively dabbed the tip of his cage and sucked it off his finger tip.

With his plug in place Maxine was easily able to slip into his new outfit without worry. The crotch was exceedingly tight and showed his cage and boi ovaries in great detail. His tummy breasts poked out so nicely as he slid his thin arms under the straps.

Maxine walked over to the mirror and did a little twirl. His butt was so prominent he couldn't help but smirk. For the first time he thought to himself he was actually pretty like a girl.

Maxine found a new pep in his step as he made his way out of the room and down the hall. For the first time he had some confidence. Not in any sense a man should have but in the sense of a cute young girl now knowing she's a hottie.

He turned the corner of the hall and slammed directly into the chest of Damien. In an instant Maxine fell on his plump butt, the shock of the fall almost caused his plug to lose its place. Damien looked down with delight.

"Well well little whiteboi you looking real good today huh? How snippy you help me with something." Damien said delightfully.

"I- I'm sorry Damien I can't. Sara asked me to come right away." Maxine spoke with a stutter.

"That's okay faggot this will only take a couple of minutes. You got me all backed up in that little pussyboi outfit you prancing around in." Damien said with the confidence of a man that wouldn't take no for an answer.

Just then Damien dropped his pants and pulled out his black rod. He reached down to Maxine, grabbed his by the hair and pulled his little white mouth directly to the BBC.

"I'll have to make this quick" thought Maxine as he shoved the head of the large member into his soft mouth.