All Comments on 'Put a Leash on Her'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
long but hot

Longest stroker i've ever read. Your stuff is usually more literary than titerary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

Not all of the kinks are things that I’m interested in but even then I just skipped past the couple of bits that didn’t do anything for me, water-sports and the implied mother-in-law scene. Which were uhm, no and hell no respectively.

Aside from those really quite minor things or minor compared to the rest of the story, the rest was absolutely fantastic. A genuine honest approach to a couple exploring their sexuality. Definitely brought back some fond memories too.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the anti-cuckold brigade start bitching about how lame or terrible it is or that the wife in the story is suddenly a slut and would fuck anything with a pulse. My pre-emptive comment is bullshit, the couple in the story didn’t do anything wrong they went into their sexual adventures open minded with clear plans in mind if anyone changed their minds. I’d be tempted to say that any *haters* (hopefully you won’t get any) have ridiculous prudish Victorian attitudes but I know how debauched the Victorians could get!

Even taking into account the kinks that just aren’t for me this story is bloody brilliant, it’s erotic, sensual and very very steamy in places, it’s heartfelt and so relatable. All in all it’s a very easy 5 stars.

Thank you for sharing. Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic read

Lots of different kinks with lots of twists and turns. Well done!

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Wow

Just Wow what a story. I'm usually not into the kinks in this story but you pulled me in slowly, and I just had to finish it. Five Stars for it! When Rod pisses on her to reclaim his wife I LMAO! I've always found Dogging to be a very strange kink, and possibly very dangerous as they found out. Oh well, to each their own. Thank you for this amazing story.

dandpitadandpitaover 3 years ago
Best story I’ve read on Literotica

Just a quick note of thanks. Such a fabulous story...so well-written, so honest...and of course, so very kinky and sexy! Can’t wait to read your remaining oeuvre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woof

Man this story made me want to deworm my wife and send her to obedience school , then take her to the dog groomers and have her nails clipped just in case she ever mounts me doggie style !!! I’m gonna dress her up like a fire hydrant and take her to a dog show , she’s a shoe-in for ‘ best of breed ‘ !!! Well gotta go , dog gone it , she’s barking orders at me again !!! By the way , grrrreat story !!! Got my wife chewing on my milk bone !!!

athompsoathompsoalmost 2 years ago

Good story. This is a perfect example of why Literotica's system of only one category at a time is flawed; I would have preferred it to be sorted into the Incest category, as that's triggering for more people than exhibitionism, but... whatever.

Not regretting the time it took to read this :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A perfect description of how one couple released and satisfied the wife's inner bitch -- she was so incredibly hot when being mated with four 'dogs'.

I loved that this did not totally take over their lives, which went on as normal until the next time the bitch needed satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.