Put a Leash on Her

Story Info
Married couple explore their sexuality.
32.8k words
4.76
29.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, they were just right there in the carpark fucking. Going at it hard with not a care in the fucking world." I told Rod as he drove.

"And the girls were watching?"

"Well, more like staring. One was knotted to her and the other was trying to hump her head." I'm laughing but it was horrifying.

"Jesus... I bet you had some explaining to do on the drive home."

I'd taken the girls, Amy ten and Laura eight, to McDonalds on the way to dropping them off at Mum's for the holidays. Right there in the carpark as we dipped our chips in our sundaes, three stray dogs were fucking. And fucking. And fucking. It seemed to go on for ever. Everyone in the outdoor area was laughing and commenting.

Everyone except me, who had to explain to the girls that the dogs were making puppies.

"Damn straight. I had to go through the whole 'where do babies come from' thing."

Rod chuckles as we cross the Tweed and head into New South Wales. There's a little beach just down below Byron Bay that we holiday at as a family every chance we get. This holiday is a bit special though. We've been feeling a little 'apart' for a while. Work and family have had us both feeling a little neglected, so we farmed the kids out for the first week with Mum.

"Jesus. Glad I dodged that one."

"Haha, don't worry, they'll both have questions for you later. Amy was fascinated by the concept of erections." I shake my head at the remembered tragedy that was my first real adult talk with my daughters. "There's no training or online course you can do to help with that kind of discussion. Parenting is a fucking trap."

"I'm so fucking sorry about Monday." He pats my thigh.

"Can't be helped. They're 'GONNA' pay you fucking overtime, right?" He works as a cop and got called back to duty on Monday to appear in court and provide evidence. It happens now and then despite your leave being approved. We'll still have tomorrow and Sunday, then he'll stay at home overnight Monday and come back down Tuesday. No biggy.

A couple of hours later we park the van at the caravan park and get about settling into our first real 'couples' holiday since our honeymoon. And by 'settle into', I mean we fuck until he can't get it up anymore and we're both hungry. He's a very fit bloke and we fit together very well.

We fit together first on the couch beside the table. Then a few minutes later, we fit together on the big old bed like normal people. We even managed to get all our clothes off by then. A final time, we fitted together a little differently, with his fat six ('and a half' he would insist) inch dick inside my bumhole as he pushed me forward over the table where we'd eat dinner in a little while after we'd showered and fucked again and washed the butter smell off me. Seriously, I should have remembered some lube.

The whole time I was thinking about those bloody dogs in the carpark. As people, it struck me, we put so many funny rules on sex. Imagine if a girl could be as sexually free as that bitch in heat. Just like, here it is... Come and get some. Yeah dawg! Right here, right now. While we fucked, I imagined myself bent over with my gear out for the world to see, waiting for whatever horny blokes wanted to use me.

"Are we gonna head up over the headland tomorrow?" Rod asked with a little bit of a naughty smirk. "Or maybe main beach it?"

The burger's we bought from the kiosk are fucking sensational, so I roll my eyes at him and finish my mouthful as dribbles of beetroot juice and sauce slide down my wrist.

When I've swallowed, I tell him, "You're just hoping to get some fucking perving in, you dirty old man."

"You know me too well." He smirks, "Besides, what's wrong with perving on my wifey."

"As if, dickhead. You'll break your neck looking at any chicks that wander past. I've been with you long enough to know you can't help yourself."

He shrugs, "Not like it's terrible for you."

He has a point. At least several 'points'. Over the headland is a little nude beach we discovered years ago. It's impossible to get over there with the girls in tow but I'm a little excited to enjoy some sun the old-fashioned way while they're with Mum. And there will definitely be a lot of pointy things on display. Some of them will inevitably be attached to old fat dudes that try to creep a perve on you, but sometimes there are some very nice points attached to some fit young blokes.

We 'fit together' quite lazily after dinner and a bottle of red. I ride him slowly, working him around all the good bits in me that I like and grinding my clitty hard on him, listening all the time to the ocean crashing a couple of hundred metres away. Hello holidays. Off to a fucking sensational start.

The following morning, I wake early and find the amenities block. When I've returned from a shower and such, the sweet man is cooking bacon and eggs. We eat and afterwards I pack us some sandwiches and a bottle of champagne for a picnic. I put them in our little beach backpack in the cooler compartment, then add two towels, sunscreen and his phone. He's got a new one that flips open.

"Well, shake a leg." I smile at him. I'm wearing my nudie beach dress. It's a yellow cotton sundress that I wear nothing under.

He pulls a pair of shorts on and tosses me my little bum bag. Fanny pack. Whatever you want to call it. I call mine a bum bag and I stock it with girl things; wet wipes, spf 50 lippy, a travel brush, tampons and such. Oh my god... Have you ever been caught short on a nudie beach with an early visit from Aunty Flo? It's a long walk home with a towel wrapped around you, hoping your legs don't look like a murder scene, I can tell you from experience.

There are two ways to the beach. Onto the main beach and up a little goat track that takes you steeply around with glorious views over Granite Bay and the Three Sisters that are the broken headland itself. Then, a scrabble down a rocky track to Kings Beach.

Or, like we do that morning, eager to get our kit off, you can drive up to the lookout and walk down the rainforest track.

The beach is only sparsely peopled. We select a spot a goodly way apart from others and set out our towels. I really need to wee, so I tell Rod I'm going for a swim. There are no toilets on this secluded beach so, number ones go into the ocean and if you get caught short with a number two, there's a little beach shovel in the backpack that you wander into the dunes with. I'm sure you get the picture.

A short while later I'm shivering in the hot sun, dripping my wet hair cheekily on to Rod's back as he lays naked in the sun.

"Hey!" He laughs. "Bit cold is it, love?"

I dried off and he enthusiastically applied some sunscreen to my back. And front. And between my legs.

"Don't want her getting sunburned, do we now." He teased as I groaned on his magic fingers. There was no one close enough to see what he was doing to me. Just as I thought he might be trying to get me off, he pulled his fingers away and smiled at me.

"Probably should stop that before I get too carried away."

We lay in the sun for a long while, breaking the comfortable silence now and then with random thoughts and idle chat. Whenever we got too sticky, we'd take a dip and 'reapply sunscreen'. Basically, it was a teasing game. I'd get him really hard and worked up. He'd get me almost bucking on his fingers. Then we'd sunbake for another half hour or so.

After returning from a swim once more, I popped the champagne and poured us drinks. We toasted the holidays and ate our sandwiches. Now and then people passed by. Some lost in conversation with each other, others acknowledging us with a "howdy folks, nice day for it", or a similar greeting. Some men stared a little too much. Some of the women stared at Rod a little too much as well. He is a good-looking fit sort of man and it made me strangely proud.

A little after lunch, I guess eating caused it, I felt the need to attend to a call of nature.

"Back in a tick, Rod." I told him taking my little bum bag and the plastic beach shovel toward the dunes.

The beach ended in a sort of mini cliff where a king tide had eaten at the dunes. I scrambled up over the cuttlefish, pumice and driftwood the tide had discarded at the base of the dunes and stood briefly searching for a thicketed area. Low scrubby trees dotted the dunes and it seemed to get darker and more private further back toward the rainforest at the base of the tall hill.

I found a little cluster of trees which satisfied me that I couldn't be seen from the beach and dug myself a little hole and got down to business. I was wiping myself with a wet wipe when I heard voices and jumped with a start, almost slipping into my own mess.

Quickly, I covered in the hole and then crouched back down when I heard the voices coming closer. Through the leaves of the trees I saw a couple laughing and chatting. He was tall and thin, a bit geeky looking and around his late thirties I imagined. She was a little older with big saggy breasts and a really hairy bush. Her face was pretty in a plain way and her blonde hair was back in a high pigtail.

They stopped in a little sandy clearing between the scrubby trees and started kissing. Really kissing. Like 'new lovers' kissing. Her hand was down in between them rubbing at the man and his hands were down behind her bum obviously returning the favour. I almost gasped out loud when I saw a couple of men approaching.

One of the men was really fat and was already rubbing at his little willy that didn't seem to even fill his hand up. He was bald and fixated his beady eyes on the couple making out. He stopped a short distance from them, and they seemed totally oblivious to his presence. The woman was by now kneeling and blowing the man. She must have been doing a good job too, because his knees trembled and he steadied himself with a hand on her head. He pushed her smiling face of his cock and she smiled. I know that feeling of power.

The other man had got really close too by now. He and the fat guy spoke quietly to each other and stood rubbing their cocks, watching the woman get down on all fours and wiggle her bum at her lover in invitation. The second guy was much older. Probably in his sixties. He was quite well built though and had an enormous cock. It looked about two inches longer than Rod's and really thick. He was stroking it absently and watching the couple rut.

The woman was quite vocal, "Yeah that's it. Fuck my skank arse. Make me your slut. You like guys watching, don't you? Harder. Fuck me hard." Or words to that effect your honour. Clearly, she was having a bloody good time though.

Part of me thought I should run. I shouldn't be watching this private thing. But those other men were and obviously, the couple didn't mind. Would they ask them to join in? My head filled with too many questions and basically if I'm really honest, I found the whole thing quite erotic and shocking. I was glued to it.

To my embarrassment, I found my hand in my crotch, wet already with my arousal and I decided I needed to get the fuck out of there before I was discovered. I don't know if they saw me half run, half walk back over the dunes. They looked pretty bent on what they were doing.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Rod asked my blushed, huffing face.

"There are people fucking back there." I blurted as I stuff the little shovel back in the backpack and pour a little more champagne.

"Bullshit."

"Seriously. Fucking. Like for real. And some other people are watching."

"Where?"

"Back in there a way. You can't miss them. They're not even hiding."

"Show me." He stood up and took my hand, "Come on. Can't let you have all the fun."

"What're you going to do? Arrest them or something? You're not exactly wearing your uniform you know."

"Ha ha, smart arse. I just want to see."

A short time later, I point between the trees where you can now see about three men standing around in a kind of triangle, watching the couple. The woman is now riding the man who lies back on the sand. The older man with the giant cock sees us and waves us, 'come closer'.

Which we do. I sort of hid behind Rod. I didn't want them looking at my naked body and part of me worried whether they would try and touch me, so I used my Rod as a human shield as we approached.

The woman was really moaning now. No more dirty talk, just low growling as she clearly worked herself closer to a really good one. The men, all except fatty, were still pulling their dicks and encouraging the couple.

"Fuck yeah, that's hot. You lucky bastard."

"God girl, you're so fucking hot. Fuck that cock."

And other nice little prosaic moments of spoken beauty.

From peering around Rod's arms as I hug him around the waist, I can see the old guy shoot. Thick white jizz spurts out onto the sand in front of him and his head throws back in glory. When he looks back down and opens his eyes, they look directly at us and I realise I am stroking Rob's hard cock while I watch the unfolding moment.

God damn, and Rob has his fingers in me. He has one hand behind him reaching down to diddle at my clit as I jack him. The couple swap to missionary and the man's bum goes up and down like a bloody jackhammer. I can't believe how fast he fucks into the woman. She is quiet now and the man is making grunting noises like a pig.

The third observer spills his semen on the sand in front of him and thanks the couple. "Thanks guys, you're fucking hot as fuck." Then he turns and walks back toward the beach. Old guy and fatty fumble with their softened dicks and wait for the finale or something, I imagine. Old guy seems more interested in Rod's cock and my handjob than the energiser bunny fuck happening in front of him.

Finally, the man cries out something in a foreign language and jams himself in, in time with his spurts hard against the woman. Eventually, he rolls off her to fall softly beside her. His dick is deflating and his chest rises and falls with deep huffed breaths. My eyes watch her pussy as she lays with her legs spread widely and semen seeps from her winking gash.

Fatty wanders away back toward the beach but old guy keeps watching my hand on Rod's dick. Emboldened by his continued stared approval I up my game and add a twisting motion that I know gets Rod off every time. In short order Rod offers his own semen to the sandy clearing and turns back to kiss his thanks to me.

"Fucking..." He makes a mind blown gesture as we sit back on our towels.

"I know right and those guys just jerking and watching."

"Perverts."

"Haha, you should talk, Mr 'got his rocks off and left me high and dry'."

"Shit Darl. I... I'll make it up to you later."

"Sure, you will. Starting to get a bit pink." I nod at my slightly burned shoulders. "Might have a swim and head home to the van for a nanny nap."

"Sounds good."

The following day we enjoyed the main beach. Rod wanted to get a surf in before he went back home that afternoon. It suited me. I'd started reading a book and spent the afternoon in our little sun shelter while he rode a 'sick right break'. I was glad for the rest. Last night Rod was really inspired in his love-making. Vigorous and almost as energetic as the jackhammer man in the dunes.

On Monday morning I woke alone and set about my day with a relaxed dreamy mindset of holiday tranquillity. I had nowhere to be, no one to do anything for and no timeframe. I wondered exactly long it had been since I felt this relaxed. Certainly, before the kids.

I got bored of my book by about lunch time. Squinting and struggling against the light outside, I made my way to the kiosk and took an ice-cream down to sit on the grass and watch the ocean. Sometimes you can see whales this time of year. Not today. Just some container ships on the horizon and lots of beachy youngsters doing beachy young people things.

I feel old sometimes. Not right now as I lick ice-cream from my wrists. That makes me feel like a kid still. It's like I am still teenage me trapped in a thirty-two-year-old body sometimes. I feel young but I have responsibilities and people to do things for and stretch marks and cellulite. It's like a bad joke.

God. I sound whingy to me even. I look great for thirty-two and two kids. I know, because I work hard at it. Monday and Thursday, I run. There's a great five-kilometre circuit through the forest that backs on to our home. Tuesday and Friday, I go to the gym and Wednesday I have cheesecake and coffee and make a pig of myself.

You get the picture. I'm doing my best to hold off the mum bod, but I like myself enough not to stress about it. Besides, Rod seems to like me just fine. He has a few favourite parts.

When I finish my ice-cream, I clean myself up at a nearby tap. My phone rings while I'm washing the sticky off my wrists.

"Hi honey. I've got a few moments while court is out, thought I'd call. How's things?"

"Good. Bored. In a good way. Wish you were here."

"Me too. What are you up too?"

"Had an ice-cream. Thinking of taking my book down to the beach or maybe even walking up to the coca-cola lake."

"Haha. Thought you'd be likely back over the headland perving on bonkers."

"Ha. Thought about heading over to do a bit of tanning, but a little nervy without my big strong policeman. Specially after what we saw the other day."

"Yeah. Look, you know the beach is safe. People are... I don't know. We never had a problem before. Just... um. Look, think twice before going for a poop. You know. Maybe... Go before you go."

"Idiot. I can wait until you get back. We've got two weeks."

"One, without the girls. Make the most of your time, hon. You'll be safe. Just take your phone."

I have an old Nokia 110. It gets better signal than his silly flip phone. He's right. Help is just a phone call away if some old perve tries hitting on me.

We make pleasantries and he promises to ring that night from the house. I've walked all the way back to the van by the time we hang up and I slip on my nudie beach dress without even thinking about it. It's like my body knew before I did, that I was going over the headland.

The backpack is bloody heavy for me. I've got six wine coolers, my book, a towel, the shovel and my bum bag in it and it cuts hard into my shoulders as I struggle up over the headland. Rod took the car home with him so I can't drive up to the lookout. Stopping for breath on the windswept headland, I'm amazed by some whales really close in. They spout and frolic and I wish I had the digital camera so I could show Rod later.

When Rod rang that evening, I really had a story for him.

"So, I was curious." I told him.

"Hmm."

"I wanted to go back and see if that couple were in there but this old guy; do you remember the one with the big dick the other day?"

"Yeah, fit looking bloke for his age."

"Yeah, Bill. He called out to me as I snuck up over the dunes. He was sitting just a little way away."

"What'd he say? He wasn't rude to you, was he?"

"Nah, he just said, 'I wouldn't go back there alone, lady,' and I asked him why not. He said, 'if you're carrying your shovel again, no-one will bother you but without it some of the guys might think you're interested in 'playing', best if you have company.' I just shrugged."

"Okay. Sounds a bit like he was trying to freak you out or something."

"It worked. He came over and introduced himself, said his real name was Larry but, on the beach, he went by Bill. That was weird but he explained he was a businessman and didn't want his name linked to perving on people. I said I was Jill. He said to make up another name, 'maybe you could be Angelina, you have pretty lips and dark hair'."

"Smooth talker."

"So, he asked me if I wanted to go and have a look around. Said that he saw a couple go back in there a little earlier. Pointed over to the pandanus trees. 'You'll like this couple. A younger woman. Never seen her with the same man twice.'"

123456...9