Put a Leash on Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod bent forward over me and said quietly, "I'm getting close, hon. Where do you want it?"

"On my back. On me. Everywhere. Do it. Please do it."

"You heard her." He said loudly. "On her back. Come on fella's."

He pulled out and I felt him shoot hot stripes all over my bum and lower back but in the moment, I was frightened as the group of men drew closer, crowding me and wanking hard. Then I was showered. Showered in ropes of cum from the dicks of strangers. Some hit my face and hair but most of it joined Rod's on my arse and lower back.

"I'll break the hand that touches her." Rod said menacingly and one man withdrew and slunk away. Soon it was done. They were mostly all gone or leaving. Just Rod and I and Bill and Tracey remained alone in the clearing. Me covered with the spunk of strangers. The others smiling and Tracey still stroking Bill's big fat cock.

Something in me was fixed on it. He hadn't cum yet. I didn't feel like I'd done my job properly. Next thing I was reaching for him.

"Are you sure guys?" He looked from Rod to me and back again.

We mirrored each other's nods. Then for the first time in eleven years, a cock that wasn't my husbands filled my mouth. My lips stung with the stretching at their corners as his giant tool split them open. I tried earnestly but could not get more than half of him in my mouth. My tongue found the base of his knob and circled and sucked drew grunts and moans of pleasure from him. My hands tried to hold his shaft, but Tracey's were firm around it like she was holding onto a prized possession. So, I just bobbed and sucked and pulled out every little cocksucking trick I ever learned.

"Gonna blow, love." He told me and I opened my mouth and waited while Tracey jacked him the last few moments to glory. Then thick spurts of old Bill juice coated my tongue and face. It seemed to go on forever and I was a little sad when it stopped. It felt like an anti-climax.

For a moment I had been the star of the show and now the curtains were drawing closed.

Rod washed me in the ocean. We held each other in the cold water and floated and I guess we both drifted on our own quiet thoughts about what had just occurred. The only really important thing were the words he told me as he helped me dry off.

"I love you, Jilly. That was fucking hot. Thank you."

My catholic schoolgirl guilt faded quickly in his strong arms.

"Would you let one of them fuck you?" He asked out of nowhere. We were lying in bed having just made love and his question took me by surprise.

"I don't think so." Was my immediate reply but my head was still considering it. Perhaps someone I trusted. Maybe someone like Bill with his giant- oh god would it even fit?

"What about Larry? He's well-mannered and you seem to trust him. He's got a big thingy too."

"God Rod, just sucking his dick felt... So naughty and wrong. Like I was cheating on you."

"I liked it. It was hot to watch you. It was hot because it was someone else. I've always wondered what you looked like with someone else. Besides, you let that chick suck my dick. Fair's fair."

"So, if I fucked someone, you get to fuck someone too?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that. That's a lot less likely to happen. A random chick wanting to suck my dick was one thing but it's a lot easier for you. Any one of those guys today would have loved to get a turn on you."

"And you'd let them?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But not if you didn't want. I wouldn't want anything you didn't want to happen."

"This is a crazy conversation. I'm tired and can't think properly. All I know is that I love you, today was fun and I am exhausted." I was getting a little cranky too. This was my husband who was considering giving my body to a stranger like I was some chattel or worse, some whore to be passed around.

"I know. I'm sorry. It was just something I was thinking about."

"Yeah well, it's not something you can undo if you regret it later. You can't un-fuck someone."

"Yeah, you're right. Good night, honey."

"Night. I love you, Rod. Get some sleep."

But sleep did not come easy for us. I tossed and turned and troubled myself with that thought of fucking a stranger. All the arguments for and against ran through my mind. "What long term damage would we do to our marriage?" Was the one resounding question that kept returning. That, and thoughts on logistics. I was on the pill. Two kids were enough for Rod and I. So, I didn't have to worry about pregnancy. Condoms would help prevent std's...

Perhaps Rod was troubling himself likewise. His breathing told me he was still awake and he seemed unable to get comfortable. Was he imagining how he'd feel watching his wife fuck another man? Was he struggling with jealousy and betrayal?

Eventually I drifted off and dreamed of a conga line of strangers using me in the dunes while rod held a leash that attached to a leather collar on my neck.

When I woke late the following morning, Rod was already gone. So was his surf rod and fishing gear. The tailor were running and at dawn and dusk he was catching a good few for the freezer. I spent a lazy morning waking slowly and luxuriating in bed, reading some of my book. This had been a long time before social media and touch screen things.

It was Nineteen Ninety-Nine. Rod's work was busy planning for contingency concerning the "Millennium Bug" and the imagined chaos that could transpire if computers shut down globally. The book I was reading was a classic romantic tragedy. The couple finally realise their love and consummate it only for her to die in a fiery plane crash.

I guess I was feeling very in the moment. Every day held meaning to me as the future seemed so full of possible chaos. I rang and spoke with the kids. I called an old friend. I made some lists of things to get done when our holiday was over. It was not a depressing or anxious place I was in. It was one of gratitude and appreciation and carried a strong feeling of 'make the most of the moment'.

That's how I justify the first thing I said to Rod, when he found me still in my pyjamas at ten in the morning. He was washing his hands with toothpaste to get the smell of fish off them.

"Hey, hon. Six good ones this morning. Did you get some sleep finally?"

"I'll do it. But only if you're there. Only if you make sure they wear a condom. And this is the most important bit. Only, if you promise it won't hurt our relationship and you will still respect me after."

He stood there with his mouth open. I could see things flash across his face, but he seemed to be struck dumb.

"That is if you still want me to. And I decided if a woman asked you to, you know, I'd be ok, so long as you wore a condom and all the rest too."

"Ahm..." He dried his hands and frowned. "Are you sure, honey? It was a random thought yesterday that I found really arousing. The idea of seeing you take another man... I get so... Look."

He took my hand and placed it on his erection. Smiling, I rubbed it through his boardshorts.

"But as you said, you can't un-fuck someone." He said as I rubbed him, "I lay awake a long time wondering how things would change if I felt jealous later or if you regretted it. How you feel about yourself is really important to me. I don't want you to do anything if it means you'll think less of yourself later. That's about where I got to with things."

"You did do a lot of thinking while you were fishing this morning. Here." I hand him the coffee I was making as we struggled to navigate this new thing. "I just need you to understand that just because I'm considering it now, doesn't mean I've cheated before. These last twelve years has been only you."

"Me too." He says between sips. "Never, you know."

"And this is just some holiday fun. When we get home, no more. We're not going to become swingers or pick up strangers to fuck. Back to boring old Mr and Mrs Brown. Promise me."

"Of course. I promise."

"And you have to promise you will love me the same no matter what. Even if I can't go through with it or change my mind."

"Uhuh."

"And you have to promise you will say so, if you change your mind. I'd be doing this thing for you. I'm happy with how things are."

"Okay. Look, I'm happy too. Part of me was really angry at myself for suggesting it. I don't think of you as some kind of floozy. It's just something that turns me on. Imagining you with someone else. It can stay in my imagination if you aren't a hundred percent... Don't do it just for me either."

"Oh..." A cheeky mischief filled smirk twists my lips, "There's a naughty girl woken up inside me lately. I'm kind of enjoying myself."

Who and how it started I can't tell you but in no time we were naked and fucking on the little breakfast table. His coffee had been forgotten and my god, that man has learned my body well. When he finally relents and lifts his mouth from my sodden crotch, I feel like I've been through the spin cycle. When he slides inside me and leans down to suckle on my breasts it starts all over again.

Apparently, the idea of another man gets both of us pretty worked up indeed.

When finally spent and lying huffily beside each other on the bed we'd somehow made it to, I was trailing my fingers in his chest hair and waffling like I do sometimes after a really good rogering.

"You never asked, and I never thought it really important, but I've only had a couple of lovers other than you. One was my high school boyfriend, Tim. We sort of just worked out the mechanics of it all and then I left for uni. The other was my boyfriend when I was at uni, Alex. So, after we'd broken up and I met you I still had very little experience. I never got to explore much. Not like some of the promiscuous girls I knew."

"Hmmm"

"I guess, I'm enjoying what we've been doing the last few days because it's a little bit of that wild side that I never played with. It feels safe to explore it because I know you love me and would keep me safe. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

Laying there beside him as he settled and held me close, I did feel safe too. His strong arms around me and the smell of his body wrapped me in a cocoon. Our relationship would be okay.

I left him sleeping then to go and shower and put some clothes through the machines. Mundane things that require attention filled the rest of my morning. Stacking the little dishwasher in the van. Cleaning the sand out of the annex. Hanging our beach towels out to dry. Getting some milk and other essentials from the kiosk. All the normal things that holiday makers do.

When he finally woke around one in the afternoon, I was unpacking the two bags of groceries. He rose sleepily to stumble over, wrap me in a hug from behind and start bothering me by nipping at my neck and ear. I laughed and bumped him away from me.

"Stop being a jerk. Make yourself useful. Help me put things away."

As luck would have it the first item he picked up out of the bag was the twelve pack of condoms I'd selected. His eyebrows perched high up on his forehead and wisely he shut his fucking mouth like a good hubby. The next thing he found was a little tube of lube.

"Good thinking, that butter..." His laugh was warm and not teasing.

When everything was away, some unspoken agreement had us preparing to go over the headland.

"I'll put this in the car. Back in a tick." He took the backpack I'd packed in one hand and our little beach shelter bag in the other. While he was gone, I slipped my yellow dress down over my naked body and smiled at the little 'surprise' I had in store for him.

We spread out in our 'usual' spot. This time with our little sun shelter in place. I really had been getting a little too much sun the last couple of days. After he'd got everything in place, I waited till I had his attention and lifted my little dress up over my shoulders.

"Fuck me. That's new, hon."

"You like?"

"Uhuh. Liked it before but when did you..?"

"Today while you were napping. I shaved it all off when I showered. It feels kind of naughty."

"Looks kind of naughty too. Come on, last one in is a rotten egg."

Giggling, I follow him at a trot. When I surface beside him, he pulls me in to a passionate kiss and his hands explore my new 'do'. A throbbing poking thing tells me he approves. A wave dumps us both and when we come up spluttering and laughing we head back up the beach.

There's an unspoken tension. A boiling erotic wonder and imagination fills our minds. We're a little awkward as we try to follow our 'normal' routine. I think we are both wondering how far I'll take things today. Will today be the day I let a cock that is not my husband's penetrate me? Will we just go and watch? Who will we be when we leave the beach today?

Neither of us ate much of the lunch I packed. Both of us relished the cold beers. The first one seemed to taste like the second one would help my rising nerves. Around then Larry "Bill" approached our little camp.

"Hi Gary, Sue." He nodded from a couple of metres away.

We echoed his greeting and he spoke about some whales that he and Tracey had been watching.

"Just out that way." He handed me his binoculars and pointed out to sea. I was struggling to locate them in the lens.

"Here." An electric shock ran through me as his hairy arm brushed my nipple while he directed the binoculars. Another ran through me as I found the mother and her baby clearly in the lens. The casual skin contact was forgotten quickly as I watched them roll and play.

"Hi Gary. Love the new look, Sue." Putting down the binoculars I smiled at Tracey.

"Hi Tracey. A change is as good as a holiday, as they say." I told her.

"Just came down to tell my old pervert here that Jasmine and Jo have..." She waggled an eyebrow, "Gone for a little walk."

"Oh dear! Well..." Bill looks down the beach where the two girls can be seen walking back toward the trees. "Tally ho."

"Tally whacker, more like." Tracey laughs at him. "Come on then, I do like a bit of girl on girl."

We watch as they hold hands and make off in the direction of the girls.

"You want?" Rod asks.

A little shake of my head is my answer. That girl fingering me that day was novel but on reflection, I knew I really wasn't into girls.

"You go though. Shoo."

"You sure?"

"Sure. I'm starting a new book. I could use a rest."

As he wandered off, I wondered about the condoms I'd placed in my bum bag. Three of them. Did I think I'd take three guys? Did I think I'd take one guy three times? Did I think maybe one would break or something? Who knew the answer? I was however a little relieved for the reprieve from the pressure I'd been feeling all afternoon. It seemed Rod was waiting for me to initiate something. He's like that. He doesn't like to put pressure on me but that in itself puts the pressure on me to make decisions.

My book is shit, I discover just a few pages in. If I can finish the first chapter, then just maybe I'll be able to get interested in it. Giving up, I decide to go for a wander and explore the little tide pools at the northern end of the beach. Sometimes you can find small fish, anemomies and even starfish in them.

The sun caressed my bare skin and a breeze tussled my hair. I bent now and then to collect cuttlefish for our budgie and to examine pretty shells. There were two large rocks down closer to the water and as I got closer I could see more of the space in between them. I was curious about the hairy legs that seemed to kneel in the shallow wash of retreating waves. One step later I froze in place, shocked at the spectacle revealed.

One man was leaning back against the rock while another performed oral sex on him. The man leaning on the rock waved hello and reflexively, I returned the gesture. Quickly, I moved along to the rock pools I had sought. I'd never imagined gay sex.

It didn't look much different to straight sex. What they were doing seemed loving almost, not aberrant in the slightest. I soon forget it as I marvel at the little pools and search them for easter eggs of sea life. They were gone again in any case, as I wandered back to find Rod stretched out lazily on his towel.

"One of the girls was dark." He told me that night over drinks around our little firepit. "Her skin was really pretty on the other girls."

"Did you, you know, get off? Wank off, while you watched."

"I gave myself a bit of a rub, yeah. But it was fascinating, not what I'd call hot."

"So, two chicks, not a thing for you?"

"It's alright, I guess."

"Would you want me to be with a chick?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. Why, is it something you want?"

"Nope." I shook my head and told him about the two men I'd seen. "I mean, it just looked so normal."

"Really?"

"It was a little shocking at first, but when I got over myself, it was just their thing. Would you ever do something with a man?"

"Oh, no. No. Not... Well I guess maybe I'd let a guy suck me but I don't think I could you know, kiss a man or suck him or anything."

"But you wouldn't mind him sucking your dick or letting you fuck him?"

"Maybe sucking... I don't know."

"I'm tired." I was. The sun and the beer had wiped me out. The tension of the day had sapped me and shortly after brushing my teeth, I was out like a light. I didn't even hear Rod climb in beside me.

Today was Thursday. The kids would arrive tomorrow afternoon with Mum, who'd stay for the weekend and return home late Sunday. Rod was fishing and I was exploring the little rainforest walking track at the back of the park.

"Ow. That looks painful." Rob found me attending to a nasty scrape on my left ankle. A wait-a-while vine had snagged me and its thorny skin had torn into me.

"It is." I said, dabbing mercurochrome onto my wound.

"Looks a bit like an ankle monitor now." He laughed. "You've got that shit everywhere. Here."

I passed it to him and lay back on the couch while he cleaned it up. "You got any pads?"

"In the bottom cupboard." I watched as he took out a sanitary pad, put it over the wound and bandaged it in place. For a big man he has very gentle hands. I love that about him. Watching him with the girls always makes me proud.

"You did a good job. Don't suppose you're up to the walk to the beach today."

"Pervert. That's all you think about."

He dodges the cushion I throw at him and laughs, "Guilty as charged, your honour."

The pain settles to a nagging stinging in a short while. The truth is it's all I've been thinking about since hurting myself. We only have today and tomorrow and I'm keen to see where, how far, what if... And now look at me.

"Here, hon." He hands me a curiously wrapped box and smiles. "Early birthday. I got it in town when I got beers the other day. I thought it might help you pass the time. I'm gonna get a surf in. Mad swell. I think there's a storm coming."

"Thanks, I think." I tell his disappearing back. "No good for naughty business so I'm dumped like old rubbish. You'll keep."

"Sure, sure..." He laughs outside and disappears.

It turned out to be a boxed set of erotic short stories. There was a card and included in the wrapping was a small travel vibe. What a very naughty gift.

"For those quiet moment's alone if you ever manage to get them. Thanks for being a wonderful wife and mum. Love R."

When he finally returns later that afternoon he calls quite loudly from outside, "Hey hon, we have company."

It was lucky he did too. I'd been lazily pleasuring myself for the last two hours, enjoying the book immensely. "Hang on a tick."

I pulled my knickers up and hid the book and toy. Then I opened the windows and sprayed some air freshener around. "Come on in. Sorry."

"Hi Jill." The first head through the annex door was Larry's.

"Gidday mate." I told him and gave him a quick squeezing hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, that's my old geezer." Smiled Tracey as she led Rod in. "Rod told us about your sore ankle and invited us by for afternoon tea. Hope that's okay?"

123456...9