Put a Leash on Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be back in a tick, honey. I'm just going to get our things. I'm locking the car. You're safe. I love you."

I was asleep before he got back. Later, he gently washed me in the showers. My scratched back and knees stung in the hot water as he washed my hair. Then he dressed me in a t-shirt and undies and carried me home to bed. There were no dreams, just satisfied, released, black nothing."

Smells of bacon and toast woke me. I could hear voices as I struggled up from sleep. Mum. The girls. Rod. Happy noises. Normal noises. Lasts nights hedonistic feast was a million miles away. A distant memory.

Coffee draws me up and I flinch when small pains remind me of my adventures. Oh god, I feel ravished. My crotch aches with overuse and deep invasion. I burn from all the condoms. My butt feels sore and god what have I done to my back?

"Hi." I sound timid even to myself.

"Hello bub." My mother smiles. "Good sleep?"

Just like nothing happened.

"Here, breaky..." She indicates the little table in the van and I laugh when I see she's placed her cushion from the other day there for me to sit on. "I'll let Rod know you're up."

Rod smiles from the open door, "Hey, hon. Girls and I are going for a swim. You need anything on the way back?"

I just shake my head and return his smile. Just like nothing ever happened. Just like he loves me still and everything is okay.

Mum and I make small talk. She's leaving tomorrow to head home as well. She lives on the north side so it will take her a little longer because of traffic. Can we come up for dinner next weekend?

"I really want to ask you all about last night but you're probably not ready to talk about it yet. I was so excited when Rod told me what he was organising for you."

Is this really a thing that girls talk to their Mum's about? "Maybe next weekend. I'm still..." I make a fuddled gesture and she pats my face.

"Of course, you are and you are positively radiant this morning. I love you, bub. You remind me so much of Dad sometimes. He didn't like to talk until he knew what he wanted to say either."

Then she pecked me on the cheek and disappeared out the door, leaving me to finish my bacon and eggs on toast and wonder at my weird family. She returns a little later with a small pharmacy bag and a big smile.

"I picked a couple of things up on the way down this morning. Rod filled me in on a couple of things. Here. Anyway, I'll leave you eat. Going to join Rod and the girls on the beach."

Then I am alone and everything comes rushing back at me. All the pictures and the smells and emotions crowd me and I'm suddenly crying into my toast. I'm shamed by the knowledge that these are happy tears.

When I open the little bag, I find a packet labelled "Levonorgestrel" that contains a single pill and a tube of Bepanthen. I wonder briefly how Mum was able to get a morning after pill without a prescription. It's not something I would have thought you could just get over the counter. Maybe it is though. I read the instructions and wash it down with my coffee.

I'm on the pill but better safe than sorry. The bepanthen, when I drop my undies and apply some to my bum and insides is fucking heavenly. I'm going to have to thank Mum somehow. I suppose having a pervert for a mother pays off sometimes.

I spend the morning reading that rude book Rod bought me. I've fallen in love with Mum's haemorrhoid cushion. And I have liberally applied that Bepanthen every now and then. I'm feeling much better by the time they return from the beach and I think I've figured out how to thank Mum and Rod.

Mum nods at the empty pharmacy bag and I smile and nod back. "Thanks." I whisper.

"Well, I'll be going. Got to start packing and you guys probably want some family time." She tells me. I can hear Rod clanging around at the front of the van with the girls, hanging out towels and tidying up boogie boards.

"Listen. Wait okay." I put a hand on her shoulder and go to the door to call Rod in.

"Girls."

"Yes Mummy?" They chorus.

"Here." I hand Amy the eldest, a ten dollar note. "Ice-creams. Go."

They skip away needing no further encouragement. When Rod comes inside, I whisper to him and he goes back outside to scrabble around in the car for a while. He returns and hands me the almost empty box of condoms. Jesus, I took a pounding last night. There are only three left from twelve. I don't think I remember it all as well as I should.

"So, Mum. Thanks. Thanks for being really thoughtful and for not judging me. I've been so ashamed and excited all at the same time. And Rod. You too. Thanks. Just thanks for everything. Now look." I hand the box of condoms to Mum. "I'm clearly out of action at least for today. Jesus, what a night."

I shake my head and remember what I'm up to. "Listen." I take Rods hand and give it to Mum then I tell him, "Take the backpack and my lovely Mum up over the headland. She deserves a little fun herself these holidays. She's made things so easy for us and I want, well... She deserves a little fun. You understand?"

"I think so." He's frowning.

"Now. You may have to kick things off for her. Do you know what I'm suggesting?"

He nods slowly, "I guess."

"So," I tell Mum, "You two can go bareback, but those are for any strays, okay."

"Ooh!" She looks from me to Rod and back. "Oh dear. You're... Well, so long as you don't mind an old-"

"Stop right there." Rod tells my Mum, "You're gorgeous. One day I hope Jill looks as good as you do right now."

Mum's blush is deep and lovely to watch. "Go on now you two, I want to hear all about it later on around the barbeque. I'm taking the girls in for coffee and cheesecake."

Rod leans in and kisses me on the cheek. "Love ya, hon."

Mum has a little skip in her step as she follows my lovely man to the door. "Oh wait, Mum."

I hand her my little bum bag. "Have fun. Just remember, he's only on loan."

She winks and pecks me on the cheek. "I'm so proud of you Jillian."

I watch them walk to the car and smile at my weird fucked up, perverted, but ordinary from the outside world.

It was all Mum spoke about that evening before she went home.

"Thanks bub, it was just what I needed. It's been so long and I miss your Dad so much, but Rod, oh my, you're a lucky thing aren't you. That man is like... I forgot how quickly young men can. And..." and so on and so on. I heard all about how Rod indeed kicked things off and how she took two strays; Banana boy who seems to have upped his game of late and a random fellow about her age.

She effervesced and I was happy to have loaned her my lovely Rod for the afternoon. He just went about his business and enjoyed some Dad time with the girls. He was pushing them on the swings when Mum brought it up.

"So, I was looking about in some yahoo chatrooms yesterday. There's one called Brisbane Doggers. It's kind of like what we do but more like in England. They publish a place and time and park there in their cars. If they turn the interior light on it means they want you to watch. If they open a window the pervs can touch and if they want to invite you to join them, they open a door or get out of the car. It seems like a lot of fun."

"I'm not sure Mum. Isn't it a bit dangerous? What if someone followed you home or the cops came?"

"Yeah, I asked about that. They have sort of guidelines to help keep you safe. I'm going to talk to Larry and Trace about it. Maybe you and Rod would-"

"Oh Mum, I don't think he'd go for it. Not so close to home. The beach has been fun but, you know. Back to reality tomorrow."

"I know. We'll see."

........................................

As I finish typing this, I'm watching Rod fuck Steph. We're on Brad's boat way out from Mooloolaba and Rod and Steph had been sunbaking when the mood took them.

I'm sitting in the galley with my laptop finishing up this scribbled mess of memories.

Twenty-twenty has been a sad year for us. We lost Mum and Tracey to the virus. They'd been on a cruise and returned with symptoms. Two weeks later they died alone in rooms not twenty foot apart. We couldn't even visit. None of us got sick thank goodness. Our Queensland border closure helped greatly.

Brad is Larry and Tracey's son. He's a bit younger than us; forty-six and Steph is only in her late thirties. I turned fifty-two last week and this is my birthday present from the lovely couple. We met them at Larry's funeral six years ago.

A massive heart attack while fishing took him. Tracey used to like to tell the story about how other fishermen found him dead with his rod in his hands still and a fish on the line. It was his second heart attack. It was sad to lose him.

Steph took an immediate shine to Rod when we met at the funeral. I'm not sure if it's Daddy issues or what but she had a massive crush on him from the get-go. Brad teased her mercilessly about for ages.

The first time he invited us out on his boat we discovered he was, 'in the family way'.

"I hope you don't mind. Steph and I are nudists and out here we sort of let it all hang out." He told us. "We're... not swingers as such, but every now and then... Hell you knew Dad and Mum would still be at it if she got the chance."

It was the beginning of many lovely boat trips. Brad introduced us to a few of his friends and that became our 'outlet'.

We tried out that doggers thing that Mum had spoken about a few times but we had a really bad experience with it one evening that turned us off it. That was five years ago now. There was a facebook group for it and we'd turned up at the locations a few times and enjoyed ourselves.

Rod had retired from the cops by then. He works doing security audits for airports and military bases now. We used his work car so that no-one could find us from our number plate. We took circuitous routes when leaving locations so he could see if anyone was following us.

We had a lot of fun despite his paranoid ex-cop mind.

Until that night.

We were parked in a beach side carpark at Mudjimba with the interior light on. I was riding Rod's face and sucking a young man's cock through the window. There were two other men there watching and stroking themselves. I felt so powerful with the way they watched me. It was like back on the beach years ago. The feeling of being centre stage and the main attraction.

Suddenly, one of the two watchers opened the door and strong arms dragged me out of the car and threw me roughly to the ground. Two men held my arms and the man I'd been sucking was inside me in moments. Rod had had me on the brink of cumming and I was really close and enjoying the fucking. It didn't occur to me that what was happening was something to be afraid of until the man quickly spurted inside me and someone punched my face.

I wasn't sure whether to be annoyed at having my orgasm ruined or outraged by the pain of the blow. I certainly didn't feel like I was being raped, which it probably was if you think about it. Next thing I knew Rod had one man unconscious on the ground, another was getting a sound flogging, the other fella was running to his car and I was quickly finding clothes.

Rod ended up with six stitches to his eye-brow and a broken knuckle. I ended up with a black eye and chlamydia.

After that we stuck to our little circle of close friends.

"What's that you're typing, gorgeous?" He's a bloody charmer, just like his Dad was.

"Oh, a naughty tale. Kind of a biography. You'll get a kick out of it I reckon."

"God their something to watch." He's looking out where Rod is going at Steph doggy style on the couch. "How does he keep going like that? Jesus, I can't keep up sometimes."

"You seem to be doing alright now." I smirk and swallow his dick. He certainly inherited his father's genetic advantages. He's not quite as large as Larry was but definitely quite above average.

"Oh shit, Jill. God you're good at that."

"Little bit of practice," I tell him, "Lets take this outside and put it to good use."

"I love the way you think, gorgeous woman."

Mum told me once. "Don't apologise for how you're wired. Find your truth and enjoy it quietly. We were all made a little different and 'vive la difference'."

I'm sure she smiles down wherever she is right now as I ride Brad beside my lovely husband and Steph.

I can't promise to enjoy it quietly, but vive la difference indeed.

.....................

Short note.

There is indeed a beach called Broken Head just south of Byron Bay. If you go over the headland you will find Kings Beach. It's a lovely little unofficial nude beach.

The people in that part of the world are indeed very friendly and welcoming to tourists.

BUT...

- Please don't expect to find people engaging in wild exhibitionism and group sex.

- Please don't go there and spoil the ambiance of that little piece of paradise by parading your own sexuality either.

- Please also be very mindful of your personal safety.

I have over the years witnessed some couples having sex on the beach when they thought they were alone, but it is not the norm and could get you arrested if police ever visited the beach.

Oh, a last note. Always take a little vinegar. I've learned personally that a bluebottle sting to the genitals is a gruesome experience.

Thank you if you've made it this far through.


1...456789