Put a Leash on Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod stops me when we reach the piece of driftwood and turns me to face him.

"You trust me right, hon?"

I nod and shrug, "Why? What's wrong?"

Maybe he's feeling a little weird after having some bloke suck his dick. Who knows?

"Okay, so..." He takes a deep breath and rubs my upper arms. "Take your clothes off."

"What?"

"Take your clothes off."

"Here?"

"Yes. Here."

"Damn, you really are all boned up today. Holidays look good on you." I smile and start removing clothes. The man is horny as. Maybe he's trying to reassert his masculinity after this afternoon. Whatever, I'm the winner here.

When I've done and put all my clothes in my bag, I kind of regret being naked. It's a bit bloody chilly. He reaches into his bucket that I've forgotten about and pulls out the collar and lead.

"Ooh. Kinky. What are you up to now uncle pervy?"

"Okay." He says smiling and fixing my collar around me neck. "From this moment, until I take this collar off, you do not speak. You may only say 'woof' for yes and (he made a snarling growl) for no. Do you understand?"

"Woof." I giggle at the silliness.

"Good. Now you need to learn a few basic commands. Sit."

I look at him strangely.

"Sit!" He repeats so I kneel and sit on my ankles.

"Good girl. Up!" I stand again and he gifts me a little peck on the cheek. "Good girl, Jilly."

"Stand!" I don't know this one and raise an eyebrow at him. He bends me forward so that my hands are on my knees and my butt presented. "Yeah, like that. Like a bitch about to get properly knotted."

I stand back up and tilt my head at him in question.

"Yeah, you're probably a little confused but that's part of the fun. Now I'll be right beside you the whole time and if you get scared, don't like what's happening or want to stop, you must tug twice on your leash. Do you understand that bit? It's very important. What do you do if you want to stop?"

I tug on the leash twice. The man's gone mad.

"Okay Down." I haven't been shown that one but guess I need to get on all fours.

"Good girl. Come!" So I follow him on my hands and knees. We take a sandy path through the dunes into the low scrub. It looks like one of the walkways through to the road that the day visitors use. It's rough on my hands and knees and part of me feels ridiculous. Another part of me is becoming quite aroused.

Rod walks quite slowly for me and doesn't tug on the lead. I'm looking down at the path trying not to put my knees on the little stones that litter it.

"Halt!" he commands and I do. "Sit!"

And holy shit.

In front of us is a small clearing. In the clearing is another man. He's tall and wearing just a pair of shorts. He is also holding four ropes. Four ropes that connect to four men who are down on all fours.

Rod is talking to him, but I catch only snippets while I examine each of the men. The tall man is pleasant looking, not old, not young, but fit and tanned and he has long shoulder length brown hair. He smiles at me when he sees me looking.

"You said she was pretty, but she's a show winner." He tells Rod while looking over my naked body.

From left to right I look at the 'dogs'. The man furthest from me is fat. Not obese, but let's say, 'well nourished.' He has ginger hair and is leering at me like I'm dinner. In my head I call him 'Red'. Next to him is a smiling banana boy. He waves in recognition, breaking out of character.

Rod has been sneaky. This must have been what he was 'organising' this morning. Oh my god, then this is, it has to be, his idea of my fantasy about the dogs. My pussy clutches in a strong wave of arousal and I wet in readiness. Oh my god.

Another man, I see is quite caramel skinned. He has dreadlocks and looks to be about fifty or so. Definitely older than us by quite a bit but not as old as Larry. He also has a prodigious cock. It's soft but almost as long soft as Rod is hard. Holy shit. I'm calling him 'Marley' in my head.

The last man is fairly non-descript. Just a well groomed, normal looking bloke of average height and features. If there's just one thing about him that sort of stands out it's a large tribal tattoo that spans all of one arm. I haven't got a name for him.

"You can pat her, she doesn't bite." I hear Rod say and look up at him. He smiles down and winks. I see the man tie his 'dogs' to a tree and wander over. "Stand!"

The man walks around me in a circle and looks at every inch of me. "Exquisite breeding. Does she have papers?"

My god, it's chintzy but they really have put a little imagination into this and it's drawing me right in. His hands rub gently up my flanks and goosebumps follow them.

"Good teats. Should raise nice puppies." He smiles at me, clearly enjoying the game of this as much as he is enjoying fondling my breasts in front of my husband.

"Seriously for a moment, Gary." He breaks character, "We want to know that she want's this too. We were talking while we waited and she's just so gorgeous, not what we... well we need to know..."

"Sue." I look to Rod. "Do you consent to allowing these men to have sex with you?"

"Woof!" I bark loudly. Consent? God, I need it right now. I have never felt this fucking aroused. I feel like I am chemically altered. In heat.

"Has anyone coerced you, forced you or offered you any enticement to be here?"

"Snaaaarrrllll." I growl my lust into the clearing.

"At any time you know you can stop everything by tugging on the leash."

"Woof."

"Do you want to move things along now?"

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Fucking hell yes.

To the men he says, "no rough stuff, wear a condom and be respectful." It didn't occur to me at that moment.

"Sit!" I crouch back down on my haunches.

"Thanks." Tall man says, "May I see if she's as ready as you say? Some show signs of being in season but aren't quite ready yet."

"Of course. Stand!" I take the bent over pose with my hands on my knees and my butt thrust out. The 'in heat' whore in me spreads my feet apart this time as well, inviting him to have at me. And he does.

Gently at first his hand rubs down over my bum and squeezes it appreciatively. The squeezing causes my lips to part wetly in time with his squeezing and I know I must be leaking down my thighs. I can't think straight. Every touch is electric and amplified by my out of control imagination. This must be how it feels to be that bitch.

When his finger finds me, it slips deeply within me. "Oh." He mumbles. "Very nice. Very... wet. Hot."

His fingers slide and slip in me and I teeter on the brink of orgasm already and it's only been seconds of touch. Then he roughly fucks his fingers into me a good few times and pulls them out. He walks around in front of me and looks me squarely in the eye as he sucks each finger clean. God I was so close then too.

"Oh, she's ready alright." He says, "Clean me up pup."

I suckle at his offered fingers and exaggeratedly slurp my tongue around them like I imagine a dog would. His hard cock tents his short and I reach for it.

"Oh, I've taught her a little trick. Would you like to see?" My wonderful hubby asks him. Please just get his cock out for me. I crave it like a drug.

Rod undoes his own shorts and offers me his cock and voraciously I welcome it to my mouth. "See, the bitch really gets that tongue going. Shit..." He pulls out of my mouth. "She almost had me going off. Have a go."

"You won't tell anyone? I don't... People can't know I... with a dog." Oh, for fucks sake man, I get it, it's part of the act but get your fucking cock out already. "Maybe in a little while. Let's see if she welcomes one of the dogs. Who should we start with?

"Oh god, just let them all fucking loose, please!" I scream inside my head and a strange whine actually comes out of my mouth.

"Rod rescue me please. Just give me to them. I need this so much right now." But all that comes out of my mouth is a pathetic whine.

"How about those two?" Rod says. "Either end." Fatty and tattoos it is then. Let them at me. Please. I watch frustratedly with Rod beside me as tall man looses the ropes of those two dogs then drops their leads to the ground.

Then they are upon me. Fuck, they are as worked up as I am. Both already rock solid and jostling to hump at my face as I 'stand' for them. First one cock in my mouth, jutting and rutting roughly then the other. When the first left me, I sucked the second right on down and wrapped my hands around his bum to keep him with me. I devoured that cock like it was my favourite treat then wham!

Red, the fat man slammed his cock hard into me; his 'paws' locked down over my hips and true to character he jackhammered his short fat cock into me.

"Wait." Rod said beside me and I felt Red pull out. "Here." Oh god, condoms. Fuck... I was too far gone to even consider them. Then there is a 'splurt' noise and when Red thrusts back inside me it's ridiculously wet. He must have lubed and with my own juices it's almost too much. In just moments I cry out around the cock I'm sucking and howl lust into the clearing.

My convulsing crotch grasps at Red and I feel him fill his condom. He slams against me with each spurt and when he's done, he leaves me feeling open and cold in the night air. But not for long as Tattoos pulls out of my mouth and I here Rod say, "here" again. His hot cock cures my cold crotch and fills me deeper than Red but not as thickly.

His pace is languorous and leisurely and I hear tall man say, "I might just... if you're sure."

"Of course." Says Rod beside me and I suck down tall man's dick. I am that bitch in the carpark. I am more than that bitch in the carpark. I am lost in the moment and know only fucking and need. I need my cunt full, I need my mouth full and I need more of it.

And that was the exact moment it occurred to me. When I felt Tattoos pull out and a cold wet spurt of lube splash on my pucker, I remembered the thing that was different from Rod's usual briefing. "No anal." He didn't say, "No anal."

I growled as Tattoos fed his long thin cock into my arse. Just knowing Rod was watching it happen and allowing it had me wild with lust. Here I was a bitch in heat, in a little clearing where anyone could walk by, being fucking in the arse by a stranger. Being fucked in the arse and loving it loudly. Loudly enough that I could draw attention from people parked out on the road.

Tall man brought me back to the moment by spewing hot ropes of sticky cum into my mouth. As I choked a little, I forgot the stretching pain in my rear and swallowed this man's spunk like a fucking slut. Sometimes I don't even swallow all of Rods sometimes, but here I am drinking it down like nectar. Slut nectar.

Then he was gone from my mouth and fat Red was back. His cock was floppy, so I suckled at it like a little chew toy and slowly it filled for me. Soon I had it hard enough to suck it in and out and swirl around the base of it. With a little effort, I had the whole short fat stick in my mouth and my nose in his ginger pubes.

"Yeah. Good idea." Rod said somewhere far away but right beside me. And a third cock vied for my attention. It had to be banana boy. I recognised the bent cock immediately when I grabbed it with my hand and started jacking it. My identification was confirmed when short moments later it sprayed my shoulder with splashes of hot spunk.

But it didn't go down. It stayed hard and just as I was wondering what I was going to do with it, Tattoos pulled me down to the ground and lay me back on his chest. His hands splayed up around my breasts and he squeezed and kneaded them as he continued working in and out of my arse.

"Awwwwwow," I moaned some foreign thing as I felt banana boy slide inside my pussy. His bent cock pressing hard against Tattoos just millimetres away and the tip of him tracing along my g spot. He rocked slowly in and out, in alternating strokes with Tattoos and drew his knob pressing hard along the top wall of my vagina every time.

This time it was me on a hair trigger. Banana boy fucked me solidly through the whole squirting, messy tsunami of pleasure. He lasted much longer and fucked me through another couple of orgasms that were less intense. At some point I remember feeling Tattoos filling his condom in my bum and pulling out.

I opened my eyes after my last paroxysm of pleasure and came face to face with the largest cock I had ever seen. Marley smiled down at me and 'wapped' his pole on my face and lips. Try as I may I could not force any more of it than the head into my mouth so I sucked and licked at it as best I could while banana boy kept jackhammering into my very well used pussy.

He was so gentle. Marley smoothed hair out of my face and moved back so he could kiss me deeply and intimately. "I'll go slowly. I won't hurt you. I promise, lady."

Banana boy bucked and I could feel him spurting into his condom. Thank god Rod had thought of condoms. I can only imagine the mess I would have been otherwise. A hushed kind of awe filled my little clearing as Marley took his place between my legs and lay his heavy cock on my tummy. It came almost all the way up to my tits.

Maybe they were all recuperating; between boners or something but I was alone on the bare dirt with Marley. I watched as Rod handed him a condom and he struggled to stretch it over his cock. The condom broke and he made a frustrated grunt and reached to Rod for another. Rod looked at me thoughtfully for a moment and I think he was asking me if Marley could go bare. I sure as shit did not care in that moment. All I knew was that I wanted cock. I was being neglected.

Pulling him by the dreadlocks down to bring his fat lips against mine, I mumbled through our kiss, "Just do it. In me. Now." It didn't occur to me that I was breaking character, I just needed to be filled up. I felt so empty after all the fucking so far. Rod was stroking his cock and watching awestruck as I lay in the dirt like a slut and begged for Marley's bare cock.

Marley smeared lube from the tube Rod offered him all over his cock and then a generous amount onto and around my pussy lips. Then holding his shaft about halfway along he rubbed his head on my clit and had me arching up for him. He centred his blunt head at my opening and with a gentle press it was inside me. I knew it was just the knob of him and that he flared widely out behind it but for now at least something was in me.

"Bare. He's in me bare." The thought alone almost sent me through the edge but he chose that moment to push a little more inside me. I stung at the base of my vagina where my hole was stretched to fit him. Slowly he withdrew a little and I almost cried at the loss. Then he pushed a little further and I hooked my slutty feet behind his bum to pull him further still into me.

With a pained bump, I felt him bottom out against my cervix and I grunted with the pressure of it. I saw him reach between us and form a fist around his cock. His fingers pressed up hard against my mound and clit and then, good lord, then he started fucking.

Using his hand on his cock as a depth gauge he drove in and out anything but gently. Every time his hand thumped against my clit, I felt his knob bump gently against my cervix and a horrible thing begun to build inside me. The stimulation of his cock rubbing on my cervix wound a giant rubber band of pained pleasure in me and it was only when Rod wiped my face with a piece of my clothing that I realised I was crying.

Not in pain. Maybe in fear of that thing building in me. Maybe in wonder at the extreme pleasure and wild eroticism of the last however long it was that these strangers had been using my body. Maybe I was just emotional but it didn't matter. Nothing mattered except that giant invading organ that was turning me inside out.

The two hard cocks I was holding while he pounded me, they didn't even occur to me as I stroked them. The banana shaped one in my mouth didn't matter either. All that mattered was that I was thoroughly consumed with passion and pleasure. I finally understood that bitch in heat. Nothing else mattered.

He thundered into me. It was like he was building a storm in my womb. Lightning flashing and thunder crashing, howling winds or was that my own voice? Over and over he pounded. Faster and faster, bucking into me. His knob caressing my cervix savagely and my insides winding tighter into a ball.

Then he slammed hard home and removed his hand. His cock shoved hard up into my cervix and I felt him spurt inside me. Jet after jet of hot spunk squeezed out between him and my battered cervix and suddenly that ball of storm exploded. I clamped down hard on his cock and thrashed beneath him. My body was not mine.

My eyes were squinted closed, rolled up in my head, I knew nothing but the deepest most powerful full body orgasm I had ever achieved. And still he kept on pumping into me. Another man's seed in me. Not Rod's. Up inside me so deep.

I didn't feel the other men spurting hot ropes of jizz all over my body. I didn't see them stand and only vaguely heard their muttered thanks as they left. All I knew was this satiation. My inner bitch was bred. She was released from her terrible need and now I just waited for my stud to unknot from me.

For long moments I kept cumming on his organ. My contractions became slowly smaller and further apart and I was so grateful he stayed with me. I could feel him softening inside me. The pressure on my cervix was relenting and I still felt so full.

Gradually he slipped away and remorse and grief washed through me with the loss of him.

"Goddamn." He muttered. "Damn, Sue. You sure are one fine fuck. You're a fucking lucky man, Rod. Maybe I'll catch you around."

He leaned down to kiss me hard on the lips. "Thanks, beautiful woman. That was the hottest thing I've done in years."

Then he too was gone. It was just me lying in the dirt with his jizz bubbling out of my gaping pussy and my lovely husband who had organised all this kneeling beside me shushing my shuddered sobs and emotional tears. How the fuck was I ever going to thank him for this moment?

When I eventually stopped shaking and sobbing and was able to sit, he pulled me close and undid my collar. He kissed my lips and cradled me on his lap and warmly spoke his love and acceptance into my neck as I took his still hard cock and fed it into my abused pussy. I don't know how long we sat like that with him gently picking stones and twigs and things from my sweaty back.

It was a long time though. As I struggled to internalise the memories of this debauched moment, I started slowly grinding on my husband. This was my man. That other stuff was novel and fun but this was my homeplace. This was what my heart needed.

I rode him till he came, flooding me with his own seed. Washing that other man's away. Claiming me as his. All was good again.

"Up!" He barked at me. Fear shook me and I stood quickly and nervously for him. Was he angry now? Is he going to send me away? His whore wife who fucks strangers like a dog would is not good enough for him now.

Then I feel it. Warm piss splashes on my legs. He's pissing on me.

"Just so you know who you belong to, bitch." He pisses all up my legs and over my belly and pussy and back down again. It's hot and drips off me. Running in little rivers down my legs.

"You're fucking mine. Never forget it." He holds my throat and stares into my eyes. "You're mine."

It's all a bit too much. I collapse against him. My legs still don't want to work properly and I'm an exhausted, emotional wreck. He scoops me up into his arms, not heeding the piss on my legs and the cum left on my skin by strangers and carries me along the dark path.

Somehow, he managed to leave the car right where the path came out onto the road. He bundled me into the back seat where I lay down and he covered me with a blanket.

1...456789