Put It in Me, Please!

Story Info
Why wouldn't I welcome a younger woman to my bed?
1.2k words
4.32
20.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves consensual sexual activity between adults over the age of 18

There's a back story of course. And maybe we'll get to it some other time.

You live here. Free. Almost. You're busy with your post-secondary education and happy not to pay rent or room and board. You can come and go as you need. I won't interfere with your studies. When we talk, I certainly enjoy our conversations. You are an intelligent young woman and I find that very attractive. And, of course, you have a young woman's manner and a younger body. You look great. I'm also attracted to you physically. But then you know that.

I'm much older than you. I could be your father, or maybe even your grandfather. I'm comfortably retired now. I enjoy my freedom from the daily demands of a job and am happy to tinker with useful things in the garage, indulge in my photography, and music. I'm fit but not as skinny as I was at your age. I've always had a slim build and don't look as old as I am, though my body does carry some scars from life's surprises and is not as supple as it once was.

Today after dinner you wanted to talk. You had cleaned up from the supper I had made. I was reading on the sofa in front of the fire place. I could tell you had something on your mind. I put down my book and waited. It took a while. Small talk and questions back and forth. But then you started to open up about your fears and uncertainties and worries. Real fears and worries about classes and some other students, but nothing unusual for someone in your position. I was sympathetic, listening but saying little. You don't need my advice.

We talked until is was late. You were yawning when you said good night and went upstairs to your room to get ready for bed. I read a bit more and then got ready myself. Undressing, I slid between the sheets, nude as usual - and alone - and fell instantly asleep.

Sometime in the night you joined me. I always welcome you when you join me. It's part of our arrangement. Free rent in exchange for company and sometimes more. Why wouldn't I? Tonight you were quiet and your presence only registered vaguely in my mind. You too were soon fast asleep just as I was.

I started to wake when you rolled against me, your warm body nestling into mine, your thighs and the curve of your bottom gently sliding against my hips. Your back rubbed against my chest and you sighed. I slowly became more aware as you moved, your hips rocking in a slow rhythm. I heard your soft breathing deepen and felt my cock start to stir as you moved. I shifted to meet you, my cock growing harder and resting against the back of your thighs below your cheeks. I lifted my arm and pulled you tighter to me, lowering my head to yours, my lips moving to your neck. You sighed more deeply and gave a little chuckle as my cock continued to lengthen and thicken against the backs of your smooth warm thighs. "Hmmmm...." I moaned and opened my lips to nibble and kiss your ear. My warm breath tickled you as I moved my hand to your breast, covering you and pulling you back even tighter to me.

"I see you're awake," you said with a smile as you reached over my hip to slide your fingers around my cock. I grew fully hard at your touch. "Put it in me," you murmured, pulling one knee up to expose your lips. I shifted as you lifted my cock up, positioning the head at the base of your pussy. "Put it in me," you cried again softly, desire in your voice. I felt your heat and moaned in response, pressing my hips against you. Guided by your fingers, I felt the head opening you, your wetness and heat greeting the bulb of my cock as it spread your lips apart and found your entrance. I groaned as you let go, shifting your cheeks tighter into my hips to pull me deeper. But I held myself with just the head inside, holding my desire back even though I wanted to thrust deep and hard into you. You moaned, your voice husky.

Your nipple had stiffened under my touch and was pressing into my palm. I moved over it, my fingers squeezing the erect nub, pulling and rolling it gently. You squeaked a little at my touch, your mouth opening as you gasped.

I slid my other arm under your side so my hand could curl over your pussy mound. In fashion or not, I don't care. I just love the feel of your smooth bare skin, and I love when you have time after your bath for me to shave you. I especially love to taste you then and to drive you wild with my lips and tongue.

My fingers slid down to where your lips were open around my cock. Your wetness was flowing freely now and I slid my fingers through your juices and back up to the hood of your clit. I repeated the motion over and over slowly, my fingers gently squeezing your labia, and then sliding up and over the firm little nub. Your little cries grew louder as I did this, your own desire growing stronger. You whimpered as you pushed back against me, trying to pull my cock deeper into you.

I held myself back still, now putting more pressure on your clit with my slippery fingers, slowly circling and sliding over the hood. "Fuck me," you moaned. "Please!" "Fuck me hard!" You were groaning and gasping in your need. I rubbed your wet lips and clitoris faster. Your body was moving now, your legs entwining with mine, your hand gripping the bed sheets, groaning "Please!" "Please!!!" "Fuck me!!"

I couldn't wait any longer. Your body twisting in my arms, your hips pushing back against me. It was too much. I gripped your waist with both hands and thrust deep into you with one long stroke. Your hot pussy wrapped tight around my hard cock and you cried, "Yes! Yes!" as my length filled you. You started to shake. I held you, fucking you, repeatedly pulling your hips back to meet me.

My own need grew quickly, my own moans joining with yours. I was thrusting hard now, my thighs slapping against the cheeks of your ass, your body writhing against mine, my hands squeezing your tight as I pumped into you.

You started to cum, moaning "Yes!" "Yes!!" "Oh god!!" "Yess!!!" Your body twisted and shook against me. It was too much. I pushed deep and groaned, "Fuck!" "God!" "I'm... cumming!!" as the pressure built at the base of my cock. I exploded into you. Your pussy gripped me tight as my hot cum pulsed through my cock. The waves of your orgasm gradually slowed as my balls emptied.

Groaning, we relaxed slowly and collapsed limp, our bodies tight together, our breathing slowing.

I turned your face to mine and kissed you. "Good morning," I said with a smile. "Thanks for waking me up!"