Put that anger to good use

Story Info
A writing prompt based off the given opening line.
1.1k words
3.65
6.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look angry. How about you take all that energy and put it to good use?"

The girl's jaw dropped. He certainly knew how to rile her up. Her Dom had spent the last forty minutes, silently watching as he made her edge herself over and over. Sure, it wasn't very long, but he had been watching every night for the last week. He just sat there, fully clothed, reclining in his chair at the end of the bed. Her exposed cunt visibly clenching, she knew this was only the beginning, and the frustration was beginning to show through her tightened jaw and flared nostrils. She had, however, signed up for this treatment and hated to admit the longing it caused her deep in her core. The last thing she wanted to acknowledge was how much she craved his cruelty and the absolute lust he stirred up inside her.

"That's one-hundred, Master. Thank you." She awaited his instructions.

"Crawl to me. Slowly."

Keeping perfect eye contact, the nude girl crawled forward to her Master from the head of the bed where her sweet sap and perspiration mixed, soaking the sheets. To an untrained eye, it would be hard to believe she had not cum in nearly eight months, the volume of fluids she produced was so immense. His dark eyes were daggers, piercing the vulnerable girl's sense of calm. Still, despite the quiver in her stomach, she was exceedingly eager to please him. It would not matter what he asked of her; she'd show that her need to please him was greater than her aching for an orgasm.

His heartbeat quickened as he watched her, causing all of the blood to flow to his growing member. She was so obedient, her Master knew he could push her beyond his wildest fantasies. He struggled to draw out her tension, for he could hardly contain his own mounting need.

She knelt at the foot of the bed patiently. "Climb down off the bed and bow in front of me. Knees open, ass up." Her self-abasement drove him wild. She was wide open for inspection, literally bowing to his every whim. He hummed as he began to explore her, noticing the goosebumps raising as he caressed her soft, pale skin. His calloused fingers reached her generous backside, and he was sure to linger long enough to spread her little pink rosebud and remind her just how exposed she was.

The girl trembled at the rough hands, stroking her most private parts as he then unhurriedly examined her wetness. She was, of course, dripping, but her hunger was so intense that her slick lips left the thick cream on the tips of his fingers. Scooping up what he could with his first two fingers, he violated her slit and tasted what remained on his digits.

"Look at that pussy, drooling for me. Does it want something, toy?" he asked teasingly. "Why is it so damn wet like that?"

"Master, I've not cum in such a long time, but I have constantly touched it for you. I have kept her moist and ready for your use. I have never felt such primal need before." She shook as she spoke these words. It was as if saying them aloud made the denial more real, more unbelievable that she would willingly torture herself in this way. "My pussy wants greatly to cum, but I know better than to let her."

"Aww. So sweet, the suffering you give me. I can taste it still on my tongue. I hope you have informed your empty, greedy hole that she will get no mercy from me. Nor relief."

Her audible gasp sent shockwaves to his cock, and the man knew it would not be much longer until he simply had to take her. But he had plans, and he had to exercise control if he wanted it to play out as he hoped. "Yes, Master. She knows," she whimpered.

"Come closer to me and sit that selfish cunt on the top of my boot." She did as told, and as she lowered herself down, he used his foot to apply counterpressure against her vagina. She started rubbing herself all over the shoe, heightening her own need for his amusement. He sniggered at the face she made, her brows drawing together in desperation. "What a depraved fucking slut, grinding all over my boot. What a messy bitch." Tears of humiliation welled up in her wide brown eyes. That was his breaking point, seeing her almost lose all composure at his degradation. Her Master opened his jeans and took a fistful of the young woman's unruly hair to pull her face onto his throbbing boner.

She immediately began to push herself all the way down on his shaft, her tongue licking every part of it that it could until reaching the point of gagging. When she reached what she thought was the bottom, her Master shoved himself deeper and held her head in place. She was not going anywhere. It felt too fucking good; he wouldn't let her breath. As her panic built, she struggled harder for oxygen, the thrashing only drawing his balls tighter.

After what seemed like forever to the toy, he finally pulled out ever so slightly to allow her to catch a tiny breath only to, again, ram his cock all the way in to the hilt. She clawed at whatever she could grab, and to his satisfaction, she took hold of his hips. Her desperation was palpable, and he could feel himself nearing his explosion as he gave her another quick breath, her tenth inefficient yelp for air.

She slurped up everything she could, doing all she could to draw his seed out of him and down her own throat. Finally, after an eternity, he gave her an almost complete breath and remained deep inside, thrusting violently against her face as he emptied himself. She was such a perfect fit around his dick that he stayed inside her mouth, floating in the post-orgasmic bliss.

Thirty seconds later, her slapping at his leg brought him back to awareness. Her Master slowly withdrew himself, enjoying the urgency in her eyes. Once her lips were clear of his semi-hard dick, she inhaled deeply and let out a massive sigh of relief. "Thank you, Master. Thank you," she gasped.

The girl was required to thoroughly clean him off after servicing him, and his pretty little fucktoy did not forget. Enthusiastically, she licked him clean, sending aftershocks to his belly.

After holding her head against his knee as she curled up between his feet for several intimate moments, he instructed her to put in her butt plug and don a summer dress without panties. "We have plans today, toy. Meet me downstairs."