Putt Putt Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tenth Hole

The 10th hole started just to the side of the end of the 9th. A small starting area, that leads straight into a spiraling runner that ran alongside a spiral staircase that ran around under it. All you needed to do was knock it into the runner and walk down the stairs.

Jordyn placed the ball at the start and then turned to Josh.

"Oh no! I seem to have forgotten how to play! Can you show me how?" She smirked

"I suppose I can". Josh said before stepping up behind her and placing his hands around her waist.

She pushed back hard into his crotch with her hips and wriggled around a bit before asking "How is my stance?"

"It feels right, just make sure your back properly arched" he said almost whispering in her ear gently

He slid his hands up from her hips, up her waist and cupping underneath her breasts. She turned her head towards him so that they could kiss again and she took a swing hitting the ball sending it down the runner as they continued to kiss.

They stopped and she turned and grabbed his crotch briefly as she made her way down the spiraling stairs leaving him to take his shot.

"Take your time" she said. "it's harder than you think."

She vanished down the staircase and Josh had to readjust himself in his pants. He placed the ball on the small patch of green shook him shoulders out a bit and looked down at the ball. He knocked the ball forward into the runner and heard it start to spiral its way down.

Walking down the enclosed spiral staircase with the faux rock walls and fake flickering torches on the walls, Josh realized the stairs seemed to go for a number of floors. It eventually opened to another enclosed hallway, this one more dark and dank feeling. The spiral runner ended in a short end to the hole and his ball in. He could not see Jordyn, she was not there waiting for him and her ball was not in the hole.

The Eleventh Hole

Josh followed the dimly lit tunnel which turned a corner and ended with a huge iron looking prison door. The door was made of some form of hard plastic, but was made to look big and heavy. Josh lifted the latch and the door opened easily but being all alone now made Josh feel uneasy. Where had she gone?

He turned another corner and got his answer. The Room opened up to a circular room that was fashioned to look like a dungeon. Present along the walls hung a number of fake sets of shackles. He noticed her leaning with her back against a wall with her arms up in the above her head, bound by the oversized cuffs attached to the wall. Josh quickly noticed something else about Jordyn, her breasts.

She was topless. Illuminated by the fake torches on the walls her breasts and stomach caught the light beautifully, her cheeky smile was also well lit.

"Oh no, I'm trapped! Whatever will you do with me?" She said with a fake sense of worry

He dropped his ball and Putter on the floor and made his way over to her. He leant in close and kissed her neck while holding her face with his right hand. His left hand ran from the shackles on the wall down her arm to her breast where he squeezed it gently, rubbing her nipple with his thumb.

"Hmmm...I could just leave you here and go on to win this game of putt putt." He said while they stared into each others eyes.

"You could..." she started "But I think I might be able to show you a better prize at the end!" She winked

"Very tempting!" Josh replied

He leant in and they kissed again, this time taking their time. Josh spun Jordyn around so that she now faced the wall, her arms still bound above her head. His hands found their way to her hips and slowly slid up Jordyn's body, his fingertips exploring Jordyn's her chest before reaching and cupping her breasts in his hand. Jordyn let out a subtle groan of approval to Josh's touches and turned her head so they could kiss again.

Jordyn released her hands from the fake shackles and reached behind her feeling for Josh's crotch. She quickly found what she was looking for. She grabbed the hard penis in his pants and lead him forward on the next hole. Josh had no objections.

The Twelfth Hole

They exited the dungeon and were once again outside. The hole was obstructed by a large boulder with a sword hilt in the top. In the base of the boulder are 5 different holes to put your ball through to get to the main hole on the opposite of the boulder.

"Come on strong man! Let's see what you've got!" she laughed

"Will it actually move?" Josh asked

"Guess you will have to find out"

Josh climbed up onto the boulder, bent down to the sword and slowly started to edge it up out of the big rock. Jordyn enjoying seeing topless Josh's muscles in action let out a cry

"Woo! Work it!"

Josh hit a point where the sword would no longer budge and across the park a roaring sound triggered. He let the sword go and it slowly slid back down into its original resting place.

Jordyn gave a Josh a golf clap as he jumped down off the boulder.

"My Strongman!" she gushed with a hint of sarcasm

Josh flexed his biceps and they both laughed.

"Whose turn is it?" Jordyn asked

"Did we play that last hole?" Josh replied

"OH Shit! Haha, I guess we were too distracted!"

"Let's just take par on that hole, you go first on this one" Josh offered

Jordyn took her place at the start of the hole and placed her club under her miniskirt and subconsciously started to rub herself through her underwear with the top of the handle. Josh noticed immediately but didn't say anything. She briefly closed her eyes and let out a long breath.

She opened up her eyes and quickly turned to Josh almost like she was half embarrassed.

"Don't let me interrupt!" he said with a big grin covering his face.

She blushed and dropped her ball in front of her and took a big breath. She wondered if she had started to give herself the female equivalent of blue balls.

She took a swing and missed the ball completely. She had put herself off her game. She took another big breath and then sent the ball through the middle tunnel in the boulder. It popped out the other side not far from the hole. She knocked it in and made her way back to the start of the hole.

She walked up behind Josh and put her arms around her waist and from behind, undid his belt and the button and zipper on his pants. They fell to the ground around his ankles leaving him in his boxer briefs.

He stepped out of them and then tried to line up his shot, Jordyn however was not finished. She embraced him from behind once again grabbing onto his penis that was impossible to miss through his underwear. She gently stroked him through the fabric and he took his shot.

The ball went to the far right and just barely made it into the hole in the boulder before passing through to the other side. It took Josh another two shots to finally sink his ball.

The Thirteenth Hole

This hole was a lot like Hole 2, but it had taken a darker turn. They were in a fake forest but this one was made to look like night and to look like it was haunted. Jordyn made her way to the start before unclipping her mini skirt from a clip at the side and then letting it drop on to the ground before taking her place at the start of the hole. There she stood just in her Chastity Belt themed underwear in amongst the rows of fake trees and mist illuminated by a fake full moon. Josh took his time taking in the sight from the top of her hair all the way down to her feet. She ricocheted the ball off two walls and took two more to sink the ball. Josh took his turn and followed suit; the two of them both only wearing their underwear. Josh managed to sink it in once less shot.

The Fourteenth Hole

The haunted forest led to a large creepy looking tree, it had a large opening on the front that worked as the hole. In front of it was a wide ramp fashioned to look like a dead tree stump. The course looked like it would be the easiest to get a hole in one, but may also trip you up.

Josh went first and Jordyn knelt in front of him, just far enough back to not be in the way of his swing. She grabbed both of her breasts in her hands pushing them up and opened her mouth wide with her tongue out, Josh swung. The ball hit the ramp and went straight into the open hole of the tree. He dropped his club and mimicked jacking off and spurting onto her face.

They both laughed and he leant forward and helped her to her feet for her shot. Just like Josh, Jordyn took one big whack and sent the ball flying over the ramp into the gaping hole of the tree.

The Fifteenth Hole

The scenery turned from creepy forest to scary cave. Jordyn grabbed his hand and lead Josh down into the dark tunnel. The start of the hole was not far inside the mouth of the cave. The hole split into two branching paths that then met up again later on at the hole. As Jordyn took her place Josh embraced her from behind once more. One hand grabbing her breast the other running his fingers through the mound in her underwear, she was soaking wet. He began to reach his fingers down into the front of her underwear when she stopped him with a hand.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that! Not unless you have the key." She said jokingly.

She pushed her waist back into his crotch, and his covered penis perfectly fit between her covered cheeks. With a bit of a hip jiggle she swung the club and it sailed down the left split of the course. She walked away from his gentle grasp and knocked the ball further into the hole.

Josh could barely cope, he dropped his ball and quickly smacked it down the same side as Jordyn's had travelled, he raced over and quickly knocked the ball in with the next shot.

The Sixteenth Hole

As they continued down the cave tunnel it opened into a larger opening. On one wall a fake tunnel was filled with the large head and some of the body of a fake sleeping dragon. Echoing through the room, was the sound of it sleeping coming through some hidden speakers. The hole looked like a V shape with no sides. The bottom point rested under the dragons head.

Jordyn let Josh go first and he placed the ball at the start sending it down the straight line and hitting the dragon in the face. There was a defeated noise from the dragon and the ball disappeared into its mouth. A second later the ball shot out down to other side of the V before dropping perfectly into the hole.

"My Hero!" she called out before running over to him and pawning over him in an exaggerated manner.

She quickly took her shot, achieving the same thing before she collected her ball from the hole and gave Josh's butt a friendly slap and walked on to the next chamber.

The Seventeenth Hole

The next room appeared to be covered in what looked like lava flow. Red light faded in and out and gave a beautiful glow to Jordyn's almost naked silhouetted body.

As Josh caught up, she started singing at him. "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes".

Josh obliged. He placed his hands into the elastic on both side of his waist and pulled down his boxer briefs. Jordyn whistled before almost getting hit with the underwear as he launched them across the room. Josh returned to his superman stance, now fully exposed. Everything was on display including his hard penis that pointed straight in Jordyn's direction.

Visibly giddy, she practically skipped over to him and grabbed his penis in her hand and softly began jerking him off while they kissed. She felt herself through her underwear; her hand was still wet when she went back to stroking him.

"Almost" she thought to herself

The 17th hole looked to be made of Perspex with the light red light constantly shifting underneath. It was another large circle this time with a smaller circle inside it with some gaps to the hole in the middle.

They quickly took their shots and raced on to the last hole. Jordyn had taken one less shot than Josh.

The Eighteenth Hole

The final room was another cavern. The lighting was once again shifting, but instead of being a slow shifting red. This room reflected Red, Green and Blue and Gold onto all of the walls, the lights were constantly shifting almost like a reflection of what was in the room. It was full of fake gold and gems. Every corner stacked almost to the roof. In the middle was the final hole of the entire course; a simple straight into a hole in the side of a giant chest that came up waist height.

Jordyn placed her ball at the start and sent it straight into the hole in the chest. The sound of a chest opening began to play as the chest in the middle slowly opened up before once again closing a few seconds later. It was Josh's turn. He took just as long to set up and send his ball into the hole on the side of the chest.

He walked over to Jordyn by the chest and the sounds and actions looped. This time he was able to see what awaiting him in the chest. A bunch of keys stacked almost to the brim filled the chest. They didn't appear to be fake, so he reached in and grabbed a small antique looking one before the chest once again started to close.

He held it up for Jordyn to see and she smiled. She crouched down in front of Josh and grabbed his penis with her hands, kissing the tip. Her tongue ran up and down the base of the shaft before her lips parted for him and she took him deep to the back of her throat. As her head slid back and forth along his penis she pumped his shaft with one of her hands; the other one grabbing his balls gently to massage them.

She stood up and they looked each other in the eyes.

"Did you want to try that key?" she enquired

He smiled and kissed her before turning her around so that she now faced the chest. He reached around her waist before mimicking opening up the fake printed lock on her underwear with the key in his hand.

"Click!" Jordyn said with a big smile on her face

She leant forward over the giant chest in front of her resting on her breasts and hands. Josh slowly peeled down her underwear over her hips and bottom. They clung to her leg from the wetness she was still experiencing. Her bright pink vaginal lips were proudly on display. Josh took one hand to help part them and the other to guide his penis into the treasure he had just unlocked. Jordyn let out a soft moan as Josh slid as far as he could inside her. He stayed still for a moment deep inside her before grabbing her by the waist. He slowly started to pump in and out slowly working up a rhythm.

He listened carefully for her response and before long her moans filled what Josh referred to in his mind as the booty room. The echoes of Jordyn's moans bouncing off the artificial walls just made her more and more horny. Every pump hit the perfect spot and it wasn't long until she was practically screaming in ecstasy. Josh needed to see her face, as much as he loved the view he had. He quickly pulled out picked her up and spun her around before placing her back on the chest this time balancing on her back. She looked up at him and smiled before spreading her legs. She guided him back inside her and then wrapped her legs around his back. They found their rhythm again and with every hard thrust her breasts bounced up in response. Her moans once again filled the scene.

Josh felt like he was getting close, but could tell she was building to something. As her screams started to increase she started to grip tighter onto him with her legs, Josh picked up his intensity. Jordyn's nails dug into his back further as her eyes almost rolled out of her head, she orgasmed as little shockwaves of pleasure arched its way through her body. Her legs still wrapped around his waist held him in tight. He quickly followed suit. The long, long build up over the night resulted in an overload of cum that came pouring back out of her pussy as it went in. Their last thrusts started to slow down.

Still deep inside her, with his cum slowly dripping out of her vagina he looked at her almost in a panic.

"it's all good" she said reassuringly.

He relaxed and they kissed while he moved inside her slowly. After a few moments he gently slid out his now soft penis; more cum still oozed its way out of both of them. She once again took him into her mouth and cleaned him up. She picked her panties off the floor and used them to wipe herself off.

"I'd ask if you wanted to play another round, but I think that is for another day". She joked

He laughed "Oh, I would definitely like to go another round sometime."

"Sometime soon hopefully" she added

He nodded and kissed her again. Instead of going out the exit, they made their back through the holes picking up the various clothes they had left behind. They got back to the entrance and she ensured everything had been turned off and closed up ready for the next day. She locked up behind them and they kissed again.

"I had a great time tonight, hopefully you don't mind if I keep on pestering you to hang out" she said.

"Not at all, besides I still have this" He said flashing the key from the chest.

"I'm hoping it will keep allowing me to open certain locks in the future!" he added

"I think it will" she said before giving him a kiss and walking off into the night.

12