Putt Putt Strip

Story Info
Naive cpl+swingers, adult hotel, Summer Lovin & strip golf.
5.4k words
4.36
26.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2019 Literocat

Gail screamed as the Log Flume ride began its rapid, wet fall. Sitting in the front row with me and Mario added to the thrill of falling. I shouted, barely, above the screams "Let's set the girls free!" and nodded my head. Not hearing me clearly, she agreed as I hoped. Mario and I raised her wrists straight up and held her arms there as we picked up speed and felt the cold spray. Gail resisted a moment, then smiled at us. She knew we were admiring her dancing full-D-cups, but the extra drinks during the ride out here helped her relax her strict shyness.

At the first bump, just as she turned her head to look at her husband surrounded by Maria and Sue, I signaled Mario and we pushed her big, conservative, bikini top up to her chin and gave her big beautiful girls some sun. Firm and full, they rebounded nicely. It took Gail a second to realize her tits were exposed to us and everyone on the ground with their cameras. She gasped and tried to pull her arms down to cover up, but we held them firmly. Mario whispered, "Do you want us to cover your tits?" She only heard "cover" so she agreed quickly. We each covered a tit—with our hands. Already hardened by the cool spray, her nipples twisted into even denser and taller columns in our hands. We couldn't wait to get them in our mouths, but sadly had to wait.

Gail continued to resist, but less and less. When she turned to ask her husband for help, she saw Sue and Maria were swinging their tops over their heads and Glenn was whipping his head back and forth to take in the four, bare, teasing tits. Forgetting about the ride, he was fascinated with my wife's small tits and perfect nipples (which were slightly smaller than his wife's) and Maria's full and more shapely tits. Even small tits dance nicely. In that quick glance, she noted that both women were stroking her husband's bare thighs and even slipping under his trunks, onto the obscene bulge which desperately wanted its freedom. She gasped when she saw the head of her husband's stiff cock peek out when Maria folded his trunks back.

Gail sighed and relaxed as we pinched and twisted her nipples for the rest of the ride. Our cocks were not in view, but she noticed the obvious bulges. She was close to orgasm when the final big splash soaked us all. We pushed and held her wrists down to the seats until the car stopped and we had to get off. Her gorgeous tits sat high and firm in their natural state. Finally free, she pushed the restraining bar away and, with angry eyes, stood before pulling her bikini top over her exposed tits. Our wives put Glenn's hands on a tit each. As he shifted and felt them, they slowly covered their chests with their bikinis. Sue squeezed his exposed, swollen bishop then kissed her fingers to it before covering it up. Mario called out, "Hey, Gail, you want to go again?" She huffed in response.

Let's back up a week to understand how extremely embarrassing this was for two of us. Of the six couples invited to our midweek getaway, only our playmates Mario and Maria had the time to join us. They had also invited new, flirty yet naive, friends, Glen and Gail. The newbie acceptances thrilled Sue and me. Corrupting the innocent makes the game so much more fun.

Rubbing her hands and grinning, Maria confided, "Gail is still conservative in dress and ideals, yet told the naughtiest jokes with the rest of us and loosened up a bit with touching Mario's thighs after just two drinks. Her cherries are ripe for picking by our bawdy club. She's shapely and sexy and I look forward to eating, umm seeing more of her. What have you guys got in mind?"

"The Couplez Re-treat hotel is sponsoring its annual Summer Fun month for adults-only with severely reduced rates for mid week stays. We heard good things and thought to explore them since they are just a couple of hours away. Al suggested we stop at the Water Adventures park on the way and see what we can get


away with. Tell them to bring swimsuits—tiny ones. Don't wear yours." Maria knew not to ask why.

We didn't get to meet the newbies until we left for the water park. Maria kept their travel mugs full with wine coolers to drop their inhibitions. Glen wore his black trunks/shorts and T-shirt while Gail wore a tank top and shorts over her oversized bikini. The rest of us were in street shorts and tops. After paying admission, I directed us behind a food stand. "It's going to get wetter from here so let's get into our swim suits and bag our clothes."

Glenn and Gail removed outer clothes to leave them in their suits. Sue and Maria pealed off their tops and took their time packing them away so our newbies could watch four sexy, naked tits dance. Both gasped and froze. Mario and I stripped off our shorts too, leaving us naked and our wives also finished stripping naked. Bugeyed newbies didn't know where to look. Casually standing akimbo, I asked, "Sue, where are our suits? You didn't leave them in the car, I hope? Gail, do you have them?" That forced them to turn toward us and pretend not to stare at two semi stiff cocks and bared, hairless pussies.

Sue found ours in her deep bad and waved them about. Maria did the same. Both newbies turned away, yet kept looking over their shoulders. Gail offered, "When we said we wanted to see more of you guys, that isn't what we meant. Good to know you aren't shy." She giggled and hiccoughed.

"Oh? Didn't Maria tell you we play together naked fairly often?" Four bug eyes shook 'no.' "You can turn around now." They did, but we were still pulling on our suits, slowly. With my balls still exposed, I stepped closer to Gail. "You want to help me stuff mini--me back inside?" I thrust my hips at her and she hid behind Glen. We laughed and sealed our clothes in the zipup bags as we headed to the first water ride.

###

After Mario's taunting, "Hey, Gail, you want to go again?" we had to chase after her. I caught her pacing behind a food stand. She flushed when she saw us and stammered. I hugged her and she resisted for a moment. Mario got behind her and hugged her before our wives joined in. "We're sorry for the abrupt initiation. We thought getting you high then naked for you earlier would make that easier. Maybe you aren't ready to play with us?" I ensured that her hand was trapped on my cock this whole time. As she calmed down, she squeezed it gently.

"Or, maybe you are ready. You know bared tits in public are legal here? And your tits are beautiful. You've seen our wives' tits and you know we love them too. Since your nipples are hard again and you still have my cock in your hand, I'm guessing you are turned on—again. Right?" Our hugs broke apart, but Gail still squeezed my swollen cock. "If you pull my cock out, we can both be arrested." I pushed her top up again and she calmly stared at her bared tits and pushed my suit down below my balls.

"You really like my tits? I always felt they were too big. I am curious about this." She closely examined my cock and balls. "Your wife doesn't mind my handling you like this or if I make you stiffer by stroking you? I've never seen a live, uncut penis before. The way your foreskin covers then slides off your glans is fascinating. Look at this, Glenn." He was distracted by Maria's stroking his cut cock. Not to be outdone, Sue stroked Mario's cock. Surprisingly, Gail smiled as she watched all our cocks turn rigid. When I cupped her bikini-covered pussy, she jumped back. "We better stop before we all get arrested." She pulled her top over her wonderful tits and walked off leaving us all exposed.

The next flume ride was a repeat of the first, except that Gail, after two more drinks, pulled her top off and swung it over her head to match our topless wives. "If this is really legal, I'm going shopping topless when we get home!" As she enjoyed our groping her bare tits, she stuffed her top in her bottoms and stroked two cocks, Mario's and mine. Glen was pinching nipples behind us, with his suit daringly at his ankles and his cock at attention. As our wives stroked his naked cock, Gail folded back our suits and daringly stoked both bared cocks at once. It seems the booze finally kicked in.

When we got off the ride, our wives stayed topless. An attendant approached us and gave them each a 'thumbs up.' He said our photos were ready from both rides. Inside a quiet booth, he showed us six pix, three from each ride. Cameras were set after each bump to capture peak movement and exposure. In all six, our wives six naked tits were at their peak rebound and complemented by the attendant. Gail gasped. He said that was not unusual. "But these last two can get us shut down, so I have to destroy them. You may have a look first." All three stiff cocks were exposed to this stranger and any legal researchers. He deleted the two incriminating pix and printed the other four for a fee. It was time we left the park.

The next stop was at our hotel, across a state line. Sue chimed in, "Cover up ladies. Bared tits are not legal in this backward state. The good news is that our hotel is private and exclusively adult for the month so we may dress or undress as we wish as long as we stay on hotel grounds and out of public sight." We checked into our two rooms. Mario and Maria were sharing our room, but we let Glen and Gail have some privacy. "Let's meet for dinner and some dirty dancing after. There's time for a nap too—maybe at the pool," Sue suggested.

After a short nap, I looked out our third floor widow onto the pool below. Most women were topless, a few men and women were naked and catching rays. Glen and Gail were lounging in their suits. They needed more encouraging.

After dinner, we found the dance hall and noted the dress code was positively casual. Many came, um, arrived, in their swim suits, but didn't keep them on for long. One slim, sexy woman entered wearing a red wrap around dress which her partner untied before spinning her around. For her splash entrance, he held one side and she unwrapped herself and let him smoothly remove it, leaving her naked except for her heels. Gail gasped. She noted that none of the women wore any more than panties and heels; men were naked or sticking out of their boxers. Gail left, pulling poor Glen behind her. The four of us got naked and joined the dances.

We knocked on Gail's door after the dancing, carrying all our clothes. Her mouth dropped when she saw us all naked in the hall. "What are you doing? Get in here before . . . oh wait. That" pointing to our naked groins "is legal here. Hard to get used to that."

"It's not legal, just not illegal. You should join the fun while we're here." She grunted. "You're half way there, Gail. Not only were you topless for hours today, but you held and shook our cocks as our wives shook his. We are all still who we were and we avoided arrest. Join us naked, at least in your room here. Your husband is willing." I pointed to him as my wife unhooked his slacks and Maria pulled them off him. As Sue stroked his stiffening cock, he wordlessly pulled off his shirt leaving Gail the only one with any clothes on.

Mario and I moved to her bedside and began caressing her toned abs. She watched silently as we slid under her top and removed it. Mario told her how much he loved the swell of her breasts. "Maria has big tits too, but they don't swell like that in her bras." He unhooked her bra and the swell relaxed before we slid her bra off. We all stared at her nipples as they hardened and swirled into dense columns. "They stiffen exactly like Sue's perfect nipples. So sexy." We each twisted a stiff nipple and she groaned long and low.

"Honey, I think they are trying to seduce me. Ohhhhh, they are so close." Glen couldn't answer with Maria's big tit in his mouth and his stiff cock in Sue's mouth. I lifted Gail's skirt onto her abs and stroked her thighs as she hesitantly spread them for me. Mario sucked in a mouthful of her massive tit as I cupped her mons and began stroking her wet white panties. She moaned as I pushed into her gap and circled her stiff clit. Her breathing and pulse quickened. I pressed my nose against her clit and inhaled her intoxicating aroma. As I looped around her panties and began to pull them off, she yelled, "STOP."

Though I did stop, I took another hit of her wet drug. Sue also stopped with her finger about to invade Glen's ass. Gail jumped up and looked around. Her skirt dropped back, her tits shook until she covered them with her hands. "What are we doing? No one but my husband has even seen my tits in nine years. How did we come so far in a day? Is this OK with you Glen? They want me naked and want me to cum for them. I don't think I can go that far, though I see you can. Let's call it a night. I need to speak with Glen."

Maria and Sue kissed Glen on the mouth as Gail watched. I gently hugged her, cheek to cheek and pressed my stiff cock against her warm groin. "Gail, we won't force you to do anything you are not ready for. But we will offer you opportunities to push yourself without harm or risk. This is a safe place to do that. If you get comfortable with it, we may invite you to play with us and maybe a few others we have vetted. Feel safe. We'll talk at breakfast. Good night beautiful." She turned and gave us a cheek to kiss instead of her mouth. We left.

On the queen beds in our room, we continued our erogenous play—Mario with Sue and I with his wife. We double teamed each wife; fucked both while they were in 69 and swapped anal play until we each came four times and collapsed for the night. Though it seemed unlikely, I dreamed of including beautiful Gail in our sex play.

At breakfast, Gail apologized for throwing us out of her room. "My family is ultra conservative. I swear I was a virgin birth. Glenn was the first to show me affection and convince me to show him my naked body. Seeing you all naked at the park then here is shocking for me. Seeing all those other naked people enjoying their dances and the pool without bursting into flames forced me to change my parents' teachings. I considered leaving today, but Glen helped change my mind. I'm not ready to sex any of you, yet. But I will watch you and let you help me. That's a huge step for me. Despite my nagging morals, I have to admit I enjoyed what you did to me last night and no harm was done. Teach Glen how to do that to my vulva and I may let you watch him." She smiled her challenge.

"We understand. We had similar upbringings, but rebelled and found our own way. How about some sexy putt putt today then the poolside and dancing? Whatever develops will be natural." Gail agreed to the mini golf and possible topless pool time, but was unsure about the naked dances.

By the time we got to our mini golf, we had persuaded Gail to play by special rules and Glen followed, of course. "Since this is a special hotel with a Summer Fun theme we will all abide by the following hotel rules as printed here: Whatever you are wearing will count as three clothes prizes. Hats, shoes and socks don't count. So tops, with bras, count as one; shorts are prize two and all under clothes are prize three. The low score at each hole get to claim and remove one prize from the loser, highest scorer. In case of ties, the winner strips all losers. You keep playing to the end even if or when naked. Distractions are legit (fingering, cupping, pinching anything), no pushing. You may chose a special reward for a hole-in-one. All go back to our room as you end up and play continues there. By the way, the last four holes are exposed to public roads." Glen and Gail wore suspicious smiles. Why didn't they dispute the rules?

Sue went first on a right angle approach. She bounced of the back wall and into the straight leg. Second putt put her on the green; she missed the shot, but sank it in four. Maria did worse and sank it in five. Gail, in her big, wind-blown sun hat got on the green in one and sank the putt on two. "Did I forget to mention I won my county tour in mini golf?" She suckered us!

I sank it in three; Mario took four and Glenn took four. Maria needed five. With new confidence, Gail sauntered to Maria and put her hand on a tit as she gloated and pinched a nipple, "I claim my first prize." She slowly unbuttoned Maria's blouse then spread it open. "Is this a front opening bra? Yes, I see it is." After uncliping it, she slid it and the blouse off in one slow move. "You like these nipples, Glen?" she teased as she twisted a hardened nipple. His grin broadcast his answer. How daring of her.

Second hole had a ramp with a gap at the peak. Gail soared over the ramp and sank it in two. Maria took three shots; Sue dropped into the ramp gap and the ball rolled back to the start. She scored three. Mario and I scored three. If Glen scores three, Gail gets to strip all of us. He dropped into the trap, twice; soared over the ramp on three, missed a putt and sank it on four. "Sorry, honey. I'll take your shirt."

Third hole was a windmill hazard. Gail bounced it off a blade. That was the first time I heard her cuss. She tried to go around the windmill with a penalty shot, but it hit a side wall and crawled back. She went for the small windmill hole again and hit the blade again, but didn't bounce far. Her fourth putt entered the windmill but came out the worst of three holes and the ball rolled against the sidewall. Fifth shot got her on the green and she angrily sank it in six. Sue entered the windmill on one; came out inches from the hole and sank it in on two. "SHIT! Lucky." screamed Gail. Maria sank it in three; Glen took four, Mario took four; I took three.

Sue walked smugly to Gail. "Come on hot shot. Let's see those big beauties." She pushed the tank top over her head and unhooked Gail's bra then removed it. Sue lifted one tit and kissed its stiffening nipple. We heard applause from the group behind us. Gail defiantly shook her tits at the strangers and blushed.

Fourth hole had four water hazards around a curve with small greens between them. Sue dropped into the first and fourth hazards then sank it in two more. Maria dropped into one hazard but still sank it in four. Mario and I chipped between the hazzards, but still took four putts to sink. Glen dropped it into three hazzards, got on green, missed the putt and sank it in five. "At least I won't be last again," boasted Gail. As she swung, Glen pinched her cute ass and she slammed the ball off the course for a two-stroke penalty. Back at the start, she kept looking for another surprise attack from Glen. Instead, I slipped a hand up her wide legged shorts and pet her ass. She twisted as she shot the ball hard against the side wall. "It's like that, huh?" As she addressed the ball again, Maria gave her ear a wet willy and Gail fluffed it again. Her fifth stroke got her into the last hazard; sixth put her on the green and she sank it in seven despite looking for the next saboteur.

All smiles, Glen strode to his wife and silently unbuttoned her shorts. He pulled them to her ankles, revealing her bikini bottoms. As she stepped out of her shorts, Glen cupped her mons and slid up her raphe. She gasped and nearly fell on top of him. Loud enough for all to hear, he said "Mmm, you smell delicious. I can't wait to eat you."

Fifth hole and Sue finally lost to Glen. He slid her top over her head as he slowly fondled her tiny tits. She winked at him. We moved on to hole six. This was the first part of the course fully exposed to a public street and featured a clown face with a big hole for a mouth. It was three inches off the floor! Mario took eight strokes; Gail did it in three. She whipped his shirt off and walked away.


Seventh hole with z-shaped path was harder than it looked. I took four strokes; Mario and Maria took five; Sue took six; Glenn managed five; Gail smugly set her ball. Sue pushed her ball into the back of Gail's suit and Gail sailed her ball off the track. Lining up for her third stroke, Maria reached between her legs and scraped along her gash. The ball went four feet. As Gail addressed the ball again, I knelt behind her and cupped her pussy then pulled her suit into her ass gap and rubbed her lips. She jumped up and tipped the ball for stroke five. We all cheered. She insisted on playing through anyway and finally sank it in seven. Forlorn, she looked at me, the winner, and begged, "Must you?"

12