Putt Putt Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


I nodded, "Yes. I must. Dems the rules." Keeling in front of her, I slowly pulled her bikini bottoms off and exposed her bare, bushy pussy to all. I whispered, "You smell so good. You've been waiting for this moment. I can't wait to eat you." She blushed. The group behind us cheered. She covered her pussy, but I gently moved her hands aside and combed her hair with my fingers. Hair and fingers glistened with her dew. As I got up, I kissed and sucked her clit and she orgasmed on the spot. She surprised us and herself. I wondered aloud, "Doesn't Glen eat you?"

She shook her head an embarrassed 'no.' "Don't worry, sweets. We'll cure him of that later when he sees how much you and I enjoy your delights. On to the eight hole." Now Glen was embarrassed. He reached the sliding flower hazard in one, got past it and sank it in four strokes. Mario did it in two; I managed three; Maria sank it in two; Sue got it in two. With two holes left, I wanted Gail to enjoy her game. As she spread her naked legs to address the ball, I sat behind her and slid two fingers deep into her wet pussy. She squealed and hopped and tapped the ball.

She tried again and after licking her juices off my fingers, I slid them inside her again and stroked her tight walls. This time, she didn't jump. Standing still, her knees began to buckle. Pushing up to support her weight pressed her clit. She groaned and climaxed on my hand. As she collapsed onto it, I felt the coarseness of her G spot and she let out a small scream as she then flooded my hand. Dizziness overcame her and she crumbled to the grass as the group behind us 'ouuuud' as one. She lay there twitching and moaning as we watched her multi orgasmic cum face recycle several times. I asked Glen if she ever did this before. Mouth wide open, he claimed she rarely orgasmed and never squirted.

I was tempted to eat her right there on the course, but felt she would regret that afterwards even if she enjoyed it in the moment. Our wives played with their clits as they watched Gail twitch. We men controlled ourselves though it was hard. There was no need to add in the ten point penalty for quitting a hole. Gail lost and won at once. Three winners, got to do what we wanted to her after her twitching slowed.

Maria and Sue licked and bit her nipples; each little bite sent her into convulsions again. Mario was desperate to eat her, but settled on fingering her pussy, clit and taint. They kept her on the edge of orgasm after orgasm for many minutes. When I felt she was struggling to breathe, I asked them to stop. Mario reluctantly withdrew his fingers then savored her scent and her juices. Glen was astonished. Sue pulled a surprise package out of her pussy and stuffed it into Gail's.

When we asked what that was, Sue grinned and produced the remote control for her egg vibrator insert. "This was always for the ninth hole. I'll wait for her to recover before I use it." How kind of her.

When her color returned from crimson and her breathing normalized, Gail looked up at our smiling faces. "What was that? I'm still dizzy like coming off a nice drug high. Close your mouth, Glen." We helped her up before telling her she blew the hole. "Hole? What hole? Oh, yeah putt putt. How could I forget? What did you do to me?" Her knees were still unstable, but her face-wide smile glowed incessantly. "What is this thing inside me?" We kept her from removing the egg by convincing her it was a penalty.

"You want to see what they did to you, pretty lady?" A naked stranger from the next group volunteered. "I caught it all on my phone-cam from the time they pulled your panties off. It was soooo hot!" As proof, he pointed at his stiff cock which pointed slightly up. I asked him to email it to me and he did, but he refused to delete it. "Public exposure, no expectation of privacy, I'm going to enjoy this many times." He walked off.

Gail was horrified and afraid he'd put it on the web. I shouted after him, "If that shows up on a website I'll have a team of lawyers on you and make you regret it." He waved off my bluff. "Let's get to the ninth hole. Gail, you rest and go last." A group of boys whistled from the street at the beautiful, naked woman. They clutched the cyclone fence and stared. Gail blushed, but ignored them.

Ninth hole was the typical ball trap. Targets hung from a tall fish net with a range of values. We only got one shot each before the ball fell into a channel and rolled back to the check-in booth. The numbers on the target were each a bonus score. If we hit one, ranging from -1 to -10, that was how much we could deduct from our scores—as if we were keeping score. I hit -3; Mario hit -6; Sue and Maria each hit -4; Glen scored -2 and Gail lined up for a -10 to make up for her early max score and win this round. As she cautiously spread her legs again, I got behind her and pushed two fingers back into her glorious wet hole to keep the egg from sliding out. The boys howled when they saw my fingers enter her. They all had their dicks poking through the fence.

Expecting, and welcoming, my invasion, Gail merely sighed and squeezed my fingers. The others said her eyes closed and they enjoyed watching her enjoy my internal massage as her breasts smoothly rose and fell with each deep breath. I switched hands and licked one of my bedewed fingers clean of her tasty nectar. The other slippery finger found her butt hole and stroked across it. She lurched at that. "NO! That's an exit only hole." I agreed by sliding along her perineum and up to her clit while my other fingers stayed inside her. "Not this time. I'm going to score that -10 and jerk off Glenn for the other ladies. Do your worst," she smirked.

That's when Sue turned the egg on high for five seconds, then off. Gail reacted as if electrocuted. Her knees closed, her legs and hands shook and she missed the ball. "W-w-what the hell was that?" Sue turned it on low and left it on. "OH-h-h-h m-m-m-y uhhgh." As she got used to the low frequency screwing, her speech improved and she addressed the ball despite her wide, smirking hum. She lined up her shot, swung hard and connected right after Sue set the egg on HIGH again. Gail missed every target so she scored -0 and lost that hole too.

Glen had the best score so he got to publically molest his wife as we watched. Her head leaned back, her eyes closed, a guttural ummm echoed from mouth to hairy pussy. I removed the wildly shaking club from her death grip and Glen pushed two then three fingers into his wife. She lurched at the increased contact of the fingers and the egg. He pushed it up behind her mons and struck her hot button. She squealed and collapsed on him, yet he kept the egg pressed firmly and watched her climax again and again. Her stiff nipples vibrated with the egg. Sue turned it off, but Glen added more pressure and watched Gail cum again. The boys spurted on and through the fence.

Her juices filled his palm. Though we all smiled at his success, he seemed disgusted at the wet palm and was about to wipe it off on his shorts when we all lurched for it and took a share. What's wrong with him? Maria got the last taste as she licked his palm over and over and between his fingers for the gustatory delight. I used my fingers to wipe her pussy of her nectar and sucked them dry, as he watched, then went back for more. Gail lurched and climaxed with every touch. When Sue reached in to remove her egg, Gail grunted, pulled into a fetal position, and climaxed again. With her butt hole exposed, I spread a cheek for a better look. It was healthy, clean, and inviting.

The man with the phone-cam and stiff cock called out, "I'll send you this one too. Enjoy." Gail's mind returned to Earth and we lifted her and carried her naked self back to our room. With a leg in each hand, she was spread wide for the trip and advertising her soaked pussy and dense bush.

While still catching her breath, we lay her on a bed. She seemed to enjoy watching us all strip this time and seemed comfortable lying with her legs wide apart. Instead of answering when she asked what happened and why she was so tired, I checked my phone and saw two vids waiting from our Putt Putt Strip game. "You should rest up for later. I suspect you will need your strength."

==== 11 hr 0600 9/5/19 ==== 5420 words ==== 9/7 fixed 6am typos!

8/16/19 seminal image: mini golf at adult resort w naive cpl; loser stripped by winner at each hole

12