Putting Everything In Its Place

Story Info
You let me pretend I'm in charge, but only for so long. FPOV.
1.8k words
4.67
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost like a game we play, just every so often, when I'm being a little sassy. You challenge me with that look that tells me you'll indulge me and let me think I'm in charge for a while. We both know it's not true, that you could silence me with one word, or have me exactly where you want me in an instant. And that's part of the game, part of the thrill for both of us, how far will I dare to push this time? How long before you take back control?

You let me lead you to the chair, a slight smile on your face as I gently push at your chest and tell you to sit with all the authority I can manage. I know better than to try anything you can't easily free yourself from, that's strictly reserved for when you restrain me. But I stand in front of you and slowly pull free the long, red ribbon that's holding my hair in its ponytail, a small grin of my own forming as you raise your eyebrows slightly.

My eyes never leaving yours, I take your hands and kiss one palm before slowly running my tongue up the inside of your middle finger, sucking it briefly when I reach the tip. Still smiling, I move your arms behind your back and loosely tie your wrists together.

"So pretty" I tease admiring my handiwork, "Bows suit you."

You shift slightly, getting more comfortable but say nothing as I step back into your eye line.

"Well, now I have you, what am I going to do with you?" I say smugly. My confidence growing, I lean in and run my hands up your thighs, letting my nails dig in through your jeans, and tightening my grip just a little when I reach the top. Licking my lips, I place a lingering kiss on your mouth, but deliberately pull away when your tongue starts searching for mine.

"Greedy boy!" I scold, pouting and pushing my index finger under your chin to close your mouth. You respond with a small growl somewhere deep in your throat which makes my stomach flip, but you stay seated and still you don't say a word.

Standing directly in front of you, I bite my bottom lip and slowly lift the hem of my dress with one hand. The other one follows, my fingers barely touching my skin as they travel up the inside of my thigh. Parting my legs slightly I press my fingertips to the white cotton of my underwear and slowly rub them along my covered slit. You're trying not to show any reaction, but I notice your jaw clench, and your eyes fix on my fingers as they slip beneath the damp fabric to find my clit, and then slowly begin circling it.

Your stare tells me that you disapprove, but I know you like watching me touch myself. Admittedly, you have usually told me I can first, so I might pay for this, but right now it's worth it. The combination of that thought along with my dancing fingers makes me even wetter, and I let my head fall back, exhaling a loud sigh as I tease the first small shivers of pleasure from myself. I could easily keep going until I cum, but I have something else in mind. I reluctantly remove my fingers from between my legs and bring them to my lips, leisurely sucking, making sure to slide each one fully into my mouth and coat it with saliva,

"Mmmm yummy." I murmur as I taste myself.

Despite your attempts to look unimpressed by my display, your cock betrays you, twitching as it strains against your jeans. Using your shoulders to balance myself, I straddle your lap and wriggle into position, making sure I'm pressed right up against you. But I don't move, not straight away. With our faces only inches apart and my eyes holding yours, I undo the top three buttons of your shirt and push it open, dragging my nails across your chest before I grip your shoulders and begin to move my hips. You pull in a sharp breath and I feel the muscles in your shoulders tense as you clench your fists behind you and try to suppress the groans that are threatening to escape your slightly parted lips.

I continue grinding against your straining jeans, your warm shaky breath and the friction from the rough denim adding to the ache that's building between my thighs. It crosses my mind how easily I could free your cock, pull my panties aside and sink myself down onto you. But I don't, I have one more move. My mouth slowly makes its way across the top of your shoulder and up your neck, my teeth nipping your skin and leaving a trail of light marks.

"Tell me how much you want to be inside me." I whisper as I reach your ear lobe.

Before I can even work out how, I find myself face down on the floor, my legs spread by you kneeling between them, my wrists firmly pressed into the small of my back and my red ribbon knotted and discarded on the floor.

"I think I should show you instead" you growl, sliding your free arm under my hips and making me squeal as you lift my backside in the air. My dress has somehow already made its way up around my waist and I feel the cool air hit my wet pussy as you firmly pull my flimsy underwear aside.

I jump, letting out a shocked howl as your hand lands on my right arse cheek with a loud smack. The left cheek receives the same treatment, and I cry out again.

"And I don't remember giving you permission to touch either" you add, delivering four more quick slaps to each cheek before roughly rubbing my pink skin.

"So pretty, hand prints suit you" you smirk, kneading my tingling arse firmly. I whimper as your hand slips down between my cheeks, your fingertips briefly pressing at my quivering arsehole before moving on to lightly circle my sensitive clit then dip into my soaked pussy.

"I think someone needs a little reminder of who these holes belong to."

Butterflies swarm through my stomach as you make quick work of your belt and fly, pulling your jeans over your hips and letting them fall to your knees. Your cock springs free and you stroke it a couple of times, chuckling when my hips jolt as you tap it firmly against my swollen clit, before you slowly sink your full length into my wet, aching pussy. I moan a long, low moan into the thick rug beneath me, throbbing around your shaft as you stretch and fill me.

"Now look who's greedy" you grunt, your hips beginning to move in hard thrusts. Your hand tightens its grip on my wrists while the other moves to my waist, dragging me back to meet you as you find a rhythm. The sharp sound of our bodies meeting echoes into the room, joined by your heavy breathing and my muffled whimpers as your pace gradually quickens, pushing me closer to the climax that's threatening to take over.

My legs begin to tremble, and with your next thrust they give way, my breath leaving me in a panted whine as I land flat on the floor beneath you. You raise my arms, pinning my hands above my head while your weight presses me down, holding my body in place while you push back inside me. The new angle of your thrusts makes me feel so full, and you groan as my pussy tightens and grips your shaft. You notice my hands clawing at the rug, and you know I'm close. You press your lips to my ear, your breath hot and ragged as you tease me, grunting in time with your thrusts,

"Is there something you want to ask me sweetheart?"

I take a shaky breath of my own, as deep as I can manage with you on top of me, stuttering as I focus on holding back my orgasm

"Yes... yes please... please can I cum? Please let me cum on your cock."

Your breath tickles my neck as you chuckle again then groan,

"Good girl, it sounds like you've remembered whose in charge, and you always beg so well when you're desperate... Cum. Cum right now, cum on my cock and show me what an obedient slut you can be for me."

As you finish speaking, your teeth nip down my neck then bite more firmly at my shoulder. You growl against my skin as I yelp and tense, my pussy squeezing you even tighter as I shudder beneath you. I cum hard, panting and moaning as I let it engulf me, the waves of my intense orgasm surging through me as you carry on pounding your cock into my shaking body.

Your breathing changes. The growls of approval that were vibrating through me turn to shorter, more urgent grunts as you let go of my shoulder and grit your teeth. Releasing my wrists, you pull yourself up on your knees, pushing my still trembling thighs further apart and making me whimper when you grab my arse and spread my cheeks apart. You watch your thick shaft pumping wetly in and out of my tight, throbbing hole until your grip tightens and you almost roar,

"This. Is. Mine."

You match each word with a deliberate, hard thrust as you reach your own climax, filling my pussy with your thick, warm cum before your body slumps back on top of mine, your cock still buried deep inside me.

We lay there for a few moments, our hearts racing and your cock twitching as small aftershocks of my orgasm pulse through me. You gently press your lips to the mark you've left on my shoulder, and I pull in a sharp breath as you murmur,

"Mmm, my marks always suit you too."

Slowly lifting yourself, you roll onto your side next to me, rearranging your clothes before you help me up onto my shaky legs. You adjust my dress and sweep my hair from my face before you kiss me softly on the lips and smile,

"My good girl, you did so well."

I nod and return your smile with a wobbly one of my own, the slight pink rising in my cheeks making you smile even wider as you take my hand and lead me to the sofa, grabbing my red ribbon from the floor on the way. You sit back and open your legs, tapping the space between them, then try to unknot the ribbon while I take my place. I lean back against you, humming quietly as your fingers run through my hair and I feel your cum beginning to leak into my underwear. The bow tied, you wrap your arms around me, pulling me closer as you press your lips to my ear,

"And now that's everything back where it belongs."