All Comments on 'Putting Her Foot Down'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
luedonluedonover 8 years ago
A wife puts her foot down with her errand husband

A bit difficult for him to go on errands when he is lying gagged on the floor.

L

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

At least no one cheated.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Married couple, but...

Married couple, well written, but this is fetish...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why does lit reject writing from really good authors on this site, but lets this shit through?

jasjonjasjonover 8 years ago
?

Hey idiot author, there's a fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Slow Demise of.....

Loving Wives.Fetish? You think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The official definition of Loving Wives....

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

biggest load of crap I've ever read on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lit is free just like commercial TV. The eyes have it.

The quality of the stories and accuracy of categories is irrelevant to the primary directive; direct eyes (or clicks?) to their website. So it is naive to think anyone in charge is concerned about quality or accuracy. We're here, commenting on the crap they pass through, and they love it. The only issues that stop a story's publication is if somehow that story is bad for their site's profitability, which means marketability, and passing legal muster. And how can we blame them. It works, fairly well. You have to have a flea market attitude: somewhere amongst all this junk are a few pieces of treasure. So we rummage through the garbage, mumbling about the broken worthless stories being offered for consideration, because every once in a while we find: The Gift, Scenes From A Marriage, Lift On A Wave, The Last Chimes Of Fall, and more.

So, its open mic night, amateur hour, what can we expect? If most of it wasn't crap, they wouldn't be giving it away. I'm OK with it. I'm a hunter. Most hunts come up empty. And its really fun when you discover a keeper.

Thanks Literotica. Mostly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She didn't "forget" to tape the sock in place

She purposely didn't. And why scream when gagged? Anyway, it was really a bad story.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

I've said before, just because they're married does make this a LW story. It is obviously about him and his fetish to be tied up. He feigns struggle against things but really isn't interested in being free. Even the gag is about annoying her so she will punish him more. Totally the wrong category. In reading this moronic story though I can why it's here, the author is not literate enough to read and interpret the categories properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
huh? what was the husbands errand?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible

"A wife puts her foot down with her errand husband." Your description.

Errand? Think you meant errant. But no matter. Story was just an awful scene. Why bother posting when it makes no sense? 1 and try again in a number of ways. Set the stage and then post in a better category.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 8 years ago
Absolutely wrong category...

...should have been BDSM, but way too simple to be taken for granted.

Sorry...this is one of the worst attemps of writing a whatever-you-call-it I have seen for ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate to admit that the moral hypocrisy and bully tactics of the anti-cucks is working, but

this is the kind of stupidity you get in LW when you pretend that wife-sharing somehow doesn't belong with "extra marital fun".

You 'Ban anything cucky from LW' types are causing this crap to float to the surface.

Which shows more "extra marital fun between husbands and wives", a wife keeping us on edge about possibly being shared, or this husband repeatedly spitting out his gag because his Loving Wife didn't duct tape it securely in his mouth?

Which is more of a Fetish?

And if both are equal to you, why do you read porn? I would think you would prefer watching Maury Povitch reruns. (You know, you gotta get angry at somebody) seriously, does any sane person read porn in order to get angry?

Stop the crusading!

Bring back the sexy, flirty, 'God I wanna take this woman home' stories to LW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Viva Crusade

@ Anon Two reader groups to confine into 1 hub did not give good results.

Cheating wife story fans and the cuckolding/wife sharing fans together are fire and water.Two hubs for the two readers, authors, story types is the best solution.

I like the Cheating wife Recovering husband with newer woman/wife with BTB stories, sometime 1-1 beleivable Reconciliation stories and Consequence stories.

The cuckold stories can not turn on and I do not read them................

An independent Marriage Strife hub and an independent Cuckolding-Wife sharing hub would be the best solution.......................

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ both anons

To the first one. Well said. I agree with you. The more the anti cucks raid their pitch forks, the more depraved the cuckold stories get. They are doing the exact opposite of what they are setting out to do.

To the second: Dude we get it. You only like stories where the husband finds a better wife. We get it. But you have to understand that those aren't the only cheating stories that matter.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
RULES TO MAKE

a happy marriage. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comments are better than the story

And more thought provoking. I'm firmly in the camp that LW should have a separate "cuck" section. But in doing that I think people would skim the cuck stories and complain bitterly none-the-less. Probably never going to win that argument. As to this silly story I'm not sure that this belongs in BDSM. It's a wife and her husband playing consensual games of a sexual nature. He's not really under any duress, she's not really hurting him and they're both happy with the game they're playing. So I see no BDSM in their game. Besides with his hands tied in front of him he could remove the gag or push her away at anytime. The real issue for me is that it just wasn't interesting. The dialogue dragged along instead of being sparkling or clever. And the game was barely erotic or sexy. Just no fun to read. And in the story tag I believe the author meant "errant" and not "errand" since she wasn't sending him anywhere to do anything. Once again for this author a good editor would help. This wasn't as bad as the previous story by this author but it got a lower score. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
errand ?

???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Got to hand it to the reader......

You can beat the definition of this category to death, but alas, it won't ever change. Everybody has a different take on the meaning of "loving wives". Don't like willing cuckold tales, don't read them if they are defined as such. Finding that most stories are very explicit of content, by either title or tags. Please read them and avoid the ones that don't turn you on. Why beat a dead horse to death. Eh....As to story, okay, but nothing to write home about. Peace readers. Stop the war on definition and enjoy erotica. Whatever turn you on? Right? (ML)

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitaireover 8 years agoAuthor
This is not about "cuckolding"

For one thing the idea of being cuckolded appeals not to me whatsoever.

I might can mutually swing from time to time but things like cuckolding and all that well, more personally degrading stuff I'm not into.

Being tied up and gagged by a woman, if it happened once a week I'd be a much happier man. And what you see above things like this will be part of a happy marriage for me so yes it belongs in the loving wives category.

When you're someone who's always wanted to conquer the world you can give up control to a woman for a while. But so many men are insecure in their own masculinity to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I thought this story was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
errant husband

not errand.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Well done! Great dialogue and hawwwwwwt!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Keep thos errand husbands runnimg. If the author has to tell you the male isn’t a cuckold, that is exactly what he is.

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitairealmost 3 years agoAuthor

No 26th NC, this story was written back in 2015 mainly because I was 30 years old, ready to get married, generally the 2014-15 stories were never intended to be shown to anyone but my wife, to communicate needs as they were. That was written in there because I have no interested in being cuckolded. But this was based on an experience I had with the house domme at Jasmine's in New Orleans. Which is a club on Baronne Street. And I am aware "errant" is spelled wrong as a typo, I don't think you can go back and fix them. The reality is a lot of Femdom stories have what I view as well, things I am not desiring, like cuckolding, chastity, etc. But in a happy marriage, I'll be tied up and gagged by my wife quite a bit, sometimes used as an ottoman, sometimes as a canvas. I wish I was more vanilla. I'd be married by now rather than unhappy and single at 36. But I have known this about myself honestly since age 14. To each their own. But a real man is not afraid of his woman's ropes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Errand husband??? Try errant!!! Don't use words that you can't spell, so many of you that assemble words (not writers), do this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A "real man" would not EVER let a woman tie him up and treat him in this manner. Get an editor or learn how to spell and next time (there won't be a next time) write a ddecent story that belongs in the loving wives section. This was didn't meet that standard. One star for complete drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...