Putting On a Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a conjuror, she flourished the vibrator she had left within reach. It was not her favourite curved massager, but tonight she wanted something phallic to build his anticipation. With lips and tongue, she made love to it for a moment, knowing he imagined himself in its place. Then the hum heralded action. She had intended to take time at her nipples, but somehow forgot that as her cunt called for attention. The intense sensation was immediate, reaching under her hood as she danced the trembling machine up the inside of her thighs and around her vulva.

The shiny vibrating phallus hinted at penetration, but was heading for her clitoris. It was with a finger, then two that she reached inside. They stretched her again and then curled forward, petting and stroking her front wall, and finding the right spot. Her knees spread wide and her hips rose. Warmth and pressure were gathering across her whole pelvis. She moaned. Still just able to smile at him, she tried to hold his gaze with hers. He could not quite maintain any single focus -- her wide eyes, her trembling breasts, the tensing muscles of her belly, the teased tip of her clitoris, her hungry cunt. His longing and excitement reached out to her and her hips lifted off the mattress. She fingered herself with more energy and, without plan or design, her thighs clamped around her hand with tension that trembled beyond control. Her breath was held for longer than she would have thought possible as the glow spread over her flesh from her cunt to her toes and to her scalp and, deep inside, up to her heart and to her nipples. The confined anticipation burst into a triumphant open-throated sigh of arrival.

From open mouthed loss of control, she relaxed to a broad and almost satisfied smile and deep breaths. The hand with the vibrator had dropped aside after the spasms of her climax. Slowly she opened her legs again and to offer him the promise of the warm embrace of her thighs and she brought the trembling dildo home to trace gently around her labia once more. Small aftershocks rippled through her.

His eyes followed her touch -- both he and she were planning for the strength and resilience of his cock to replace the hard plastic. She again set the toy aside, slipped the tips of fingers between her folds and thrilled unexpectedly at the extra attention. She played briefly in her warmth and wetness, then sat up to look at him. He was stroking his erection with slow tension and with his gaze fixed on her cunt.

"Did you enjoy my show." She blew a kiss and beckoned. The show was over and the encounter could begin.

12