Putting the Fire Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was back to being a bunch of snot and tears. I did the only thing I could do. I held her. I kissed her; the silly bitch wanted to blow me. She said she had to make it up to me. I wouldn't let her. You can blow me when you want to blow me. Trying to blow me up, fuck me, or do anything else just to make up for something that piece of shit tried to do is never going to happen. You silly bitch, you only have to make up to me when you wrong me.

What do you owe me, Sandy? You need to tell me, love. All I see here is a woman trying to stop a disgusting piece of shit from raping her. When Sandy started crying again and I had to pull her face to mine to make her look in my eyes, I saw then that the worst hadn't happened.

"I held on Benny, I had to hold on; I had to because I knew you were coming, I had to give you time. Do you ever think you can forgive me, Benny? Please forgive me; I can't live without you."

I held her tight. I was holding her face, so she had to look at me. She was still trying to look away. I growled at her. "Look at me, you mucky bitch. You know you are mine. Did you invite him here? I don't fucking think so! If you wanted that piece of shit, why was he holding a knife to your throat? Don't be so fucking stupid, girl; of course I want you. I can't forgive when there is nothing to forgive. The only question is, do you want me to slit the fucker's throat and disappear him now or later?"

"That may not be a good idea now that there is a witness here," said Eric.

"Where the fuck did you come from?"

"My boss got word to me that I may be needed; he's a pretty switched on guy you know, not alot gets past him. I'm glad you didn't kill him, Ben. I called Eric; he's on his way. Eric will deal with this Benny, not us, the law will deal with this. I just know that Bubba in the big house will love Marshall for a long, long time. I could just hear the siren in the distance.

"Eric, Can you marry us now, or do we have to read bands and all that shit?

Ooh, I think it will have to wait, at least until your mom gets here. I don't think she would forgive any of us if she didn't see her son marry.

Less than an hour later, Sherif Eric Anderson, along with Clint, his deputy, left. They took the Marshal in handcuffs in the back of the sheriff's cruiser. I couldn't believe Marshal tried to resist arrest with four of us there. No accounting for stupid. I would dearly have loved to have broken a few bones, but the good guys kept me arms length. Apart from a few hours in the courthouse, we never saw him again.