PVC Billy's Fist of Fury

Story Info
Sexpert Tallyn lends a hand at The Fistundgurn Sex Studio.
981 words
4.54
2k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

I remember my heart sinking as I escorted my Wife into The Fistundgurn Sex Studio. Advertised as 'Tallyn's Professional Sexpert Services,' I realised it was a fairly new venture and my anxiety questioned just how professional this couple really were. There were matt smattered dust sheets on the polished floor and a smell of paint in the air as I watched, open mouthed, a myriad of dust motes dance across the airy window. I couldn't take it all in. I wanted to loosen Helena up.

Helena has been so tense for months and our sex life has really suffered. Even the Antigua holiday didn't stop her sudden fits of rage. I tried to listen to her health worries and the strains of her days at work. I even considered buying her a dog. I really was at my wits end until I saw the small Newspaper advertisement. I looked up from the page and beamed. I told Helena I had her the best surprise. A surprise even better than all her Birthdays put together. My wife was suspicious and impatient. She sighed a lot.

Billy wore a red PVC wrestling mask with black trims around the eye holes. His black plastic shorts creaked as he tried to make himself small in the corner. He crouched as if he wanted to disappear.

"What the hell is this?" Helena barked and spat and crossed her arms. She was as petulant as ever. Her nose wrinkled as she nudged her pink spectacles. Then she folded her arms tighter so her shoulders tensed.

I didn't know if to laugh or cry. I certainly had to try my hardest not to chuckle. I was beginning to think I'd really fucked up. I snapped to the sound of heels clacking on the bare shiny floorboards.

Blonde Tallyn cracked a leather whip against her black thigh high PVC boots. She was dressed in a matching bodysuit with fishnets hugging her tanned hips.

She cracked her whip again as Helena opened her mouth, "What the hell...?"

"I do the talking around here," boomed Tallyn. "I know all about how worked up you are and I'm about to free you up real good."

"Free me up? I don't know who you think you are," replied Helena.

"I don't think you fucking heard me," snapped Tallyn as her whip caught Helena's arse. "Now march to that changing room and change out of those staid clothes."

Helena nudged her glasses and almost spat. But her leg was striped with the flick of Tallyn's wrist.

My wife let out a gasp and scuttled off to change. I stared at the examination bench and winked at Billy. Tallyn paced the room in silence.

It wasn't long before Helena appeared again. She primly smoothed her cotton dress. She wiggled her hips as if something had crawled up her bum.

"Take that damn dress off," snapped Tallyn. I realised I was getting hard. My jeans felt like they'd rip under my raging cock.

Helena let her floral dress drop to reveal her pert tits and plastic panties. They were the frilliest, opaque blue, kinkiest knickers I'd ever seen. Her panties were noisy too.

"Now! Lay on that leather couch and I'll see what our Billy can do. Michael? Remove her fucking steamed up glasses."

My prone wife mouthed a profanity as I snatched her spectacles as ordered. Billy grew in stature. So, did the bulge in his shiny shorts.

"Work her tits, Michael. Let's see those lazy nips."

I gingerly caressed my wife's boobs. Billy was petting her plastic see-through panties.

"She's not a teddy bear you mincers. Do it like you love it."

Helena screamed out as I squeezed her nipples. I became bold and leaned over her face to suck them. Helena fumbled at my jeans. Shortly, my wet dick was posted in her gasping mouth. I let out a huge sigh as she took me in.

Billy's fingers hooked inside Helena's knickers. He started to bury them inside her wet pussy.

"No. No, Billy. You're like a bull in a china shop. You must wait until the lady is ready."

With that, Tallyn shouldered Billy from between my wife's legs. Her tongue traced Helena's PVC wrapped twat. How her tongue flicked those kinky creases and buried itself into her sex folds.

Helena gripped the edges of the couch as I arched then spat in her mouth. My hot jizz seeped from her lips. Tallyn's nostrils flared at the salty sting. She soon licked Helena's sticky cheek.

Billy started fingering as he rubbed his cock. He pumped rhymically. I lost count after two fingers and soon his wrist was stretching my wife's sex lips.

"That's it Billy! Fist her loose. Soak those fucking panties."

Billy's hand was in a feeding frenzy. He nodded obediently at Tallyn. His fist inside my wettest Wife worked like it was kneading a stress toy. His knuckles found hot spots Helena hadn't discovered. She gasped. Her flushed face contorted as I squeezed her fat nipples. I wanted to tease her plump plastic knickers frills and lick her glowing belly button.

Helena gasped. Her panties were loosened. I could see her pussy pulsating and her clit reappearing as Billy worked his fist. Helena felt electric and her body shook. Her legs snapped bolt-right. The small of her back tensed and involuntarily lifted. I heard her cum hit the inside of her plastic gusset. My wife fell away as a pussy jet escaped her knickers leg. Billy and Tallyn drank to success.

Later, my wife listened more and she smiled at my fantasies. I told her I wanted to be a sexpert's sub at The Fistundgurn. Her shoulders were already relaxed yet she managed a shrug.

Helena winked as she smoothed her dress. She adjusted her glasses and aped off-hand. "Perhaps we should grab some of those thick plastic knickers first?"

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers