The Art of Plastic Panties

Story Info
Tallyn and Billy pose in PVC Knickers for an Art Class.
1.1k words
4.72
2.2k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 03/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
34 Followers

"Notice how Tallyn's panties are quite wet. They're stuck to her pussy," Miriam points.

Several metal chair-legs drag across the wooden floor of The Community Centre as the students lean in to take a closer look.

"And I think Billy has got an erection. Observe how the light glances across his stretched plastic," she sweeps. "Oh, Billy! Do you think you can stop fidgeting?"

Tallyn's spread legs quiver as she straddles her prone Billy. He's laying on his back on the make-shift mattress. His large fingers splay on Tallyn's kink cladded buttocks. The couple are posing naked, apart from their plastic knickers, in their sexy missionary position. Billy's cock makes his panties rustle. He smooths the folded plastic across Tallyn's arse.

They're both wearing similar full, milky white clear PVC panties. Loose and baggy, their underwear could easily have been worn over a diaper. The students are quick to marvel at how revealing their kinky knickers are. Jim places his brief case on his lap to hide his boner and several ladies have tightly closed their legs.

Samantha's tits wobble as her hand shoots up. "Miriam? Could I please take a closer look?"

The art teacher approves. Samantha places her pencil and drawing pad under her chair. She can feel her cotton panties soak as she twinges. Her clit ticks as she walks over to the couple. Samantha's face is flushed crimson and her breath is shallow.

She runs her fingers on Billy's soft, crinkly knickers. Then she feels Tallyn's contrasting kink.

"Yes," Samantha gulps. "Billy's plastic panties are grainy and thin. I like the way the thick waistband covers his belly button. The sides are easily four inches deep. He must feel quite snug in there."

Billy fidgets as his dick dances.

"And Tallyn's knickers are of a much thicker material." She strokes the model's arse as Tallyn arches up. "Her panties are much softer and bulkier. The plastic feels almost rubbery. And they're no less revealing."

One of the students laughs and blurts, "Yes. I can see their arse-holes."

"Now, now. Andrew," Miriam hushes softly. "I think we're all adults in here."

The boisterous student tries to stifle his mirth.

Samantha runs her fingers across one of Tallyn's knickers elastics. She takes her time to appreciate the fat, rouched plastic hem. Her wrist sweeps over the model's smooth thigh. Samantha watches Tallyn's naked back muscles tense beneath her long, brownish hair.

"I really like the girly trim on these plastic knickers. The frills are so sexy, I think."

Billy's nipples are plump as he looks into Tallyn's brown eyes. They're both trying to act serious.

Many of the students are drawing the couple. The large room echoes with heavy breathing, scratching pencils and crackling panties. Samantha tries to take note of Tallyn's blonde high-lights but her stomach flutters too much.

Miriam's ring-tone jingles. She gathers her mobile phone and hurries out of the room.

Andrew leans across to Derek. Behind his cupped hand he murmurs, "Let's wank them off."

Samantha looks back as chair legs screech. She's absent-mindedly been thumbing her nipple through her white cotton blouse. Billy snaps out of his gaze and tries to sit up. Tallyn has a big smile on her face. Her arms tense and she doesn't budge.

Eleven students join Samantha. They stand all around the models on the bed. Their hands are everywhere.

Tallyn feels fingers raking through her hair and nails scratching the small of her back. One of the students is playing with her nipple. Her plastic panties are pulled tight across her bum. She looks into Billy's contorting face.

Billy feels fingers on his legs and Tallyn's tits brush his chest. Someone is smoothing his knickers whilst another student massages his foot. He feels his plastic waistband loosening. A hand shakes inside his tightening loosened panties.

Tallyn's plastic is smoothed over her spread buttocks. All she can hear is Billy's breath, a few giggles and her PVC being caressed. She shudders as her kink is pulled tightly against her pussy lips. Tallyn is starting to moan.

There's two different hands now, ferreting inside Billy's thick knickers elastics. A third person swoons, "Isn't Billy big?"

Both our models are collapsing in sensory overload as twelve students crowd around their plastic. There are lips brushing and teeth nipping; here are fingers raking and there are fingers exploring. The adult learners are really getting to know their subjects.

Tallyn feels cool air between her legs as her panties are ripped. Fingers enter her opened plastic. One of the students is running his fingers through her dark pubic hair whilst another shoulders the caresser to enter Tallyn's pussy. She feels her wet snatch being stretched as someone else massages her upper thigh.

Billy's cock was pulled free long ago. Two eager students are showing his aching dick their art. His balls are being pulled between someone's pursed lips. His plastic panties are beginning to be torn open too.

"Oh, don't rip my panties. Please don't."

He grips Tallyn's upper arms as his knickers rip. He's already being pumped. His arse winks as his legs stiffen.

The crowd works the couple into a tight relaxing frenzy. Nipples are sucked and pulled as prickling flesh bristles. Billy's manhood is pounded in someone's deft fist as his balls and bum cheeks are toyed with. Tallyn's tits are mauled and her wet cunt is fingered. As her pussy lips are teased further apart, someone is guiding Billy's cock into her. Tallyn yelps and grunts as Billy exhales. Tallyn's plastic arse is being pushed down. She's pumping Billy's cock faster than she can breath. The students guide her down and up. Her cunt tightens as Billy's girth fills her deep inside. A cheeky young man works her clit as she fucks.

Billy's grip hurts as Tallyn feels his hot seed. His salty goodness starts to drip. He arches, shudders and collapses.

The students pull at Tallyn. She's pulled around. A woman is washing up her cream pie with an eager tongue. Other students suck her boob and nipple. Billy is being cleaned by someone's hot mouth too.

Tallyn snatches a glance at Billy before she arches in ecstasy. She squirts in both students' faces. Her head is absolutely swimming as every sense vies to fill the moment.

Lips are being licked and chins are wiped with the backs of naughty hands. Billy shoots his muck a second time. His noisy knickers are drenched.

As the students laugh and giggle their way back to their chairs, the models hunt for their clothes. Billy hands Tallyn a pile of paper towels as he wipes down his angry cock. He pulls his jeans on just as Miriam returns.

Miriam stops in her tracks as she looks confused. The students are deathly silent. Billy uncharacteristically tucks his t-shirt into his jeans. Tallyn looks at him confused. He turns to Miriam. Then he winks at Tallyn.

He smiles, "I used to paint, you know."

MenELove
MenELove
34 Followers