PVC Me - A Fetish Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna's PVC panties obsession turns her into a Fetish Model.
955 words
4.46
3.1k
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/09/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers

Our ladies at The Office said I'd become more distracted of late. They wondered if I was missing Jason. I'd blushed a bit and brushed it off. In truth, I missed his bright red PVC panties. The only time he fleetingly entered my thoughts was when my legs were wide opened in front of my bedroom mirror and I was rubbing my plastic clad pussy.

I wanted to wear them to the Kinky shop but I felt too self-conscious. It would take all my courage to enter the store whilst acting relaxed and natural. I wore my ordinary cotton knickers.

The bus seemed to take ages and everyone was talking too loud. I felt quite anxious and could have done with the comfort of my tight plastic panties. Soon enough, the bus stopped a few hundred metres from the shop with the fetish garb in the window. My choice of cotton underwear gave me one less thing to be worried about.

My palms felt clammy as the bell on the door noisily signaled my entrance. The shop door was heavy and it was quite low-lit inside. I tried to take the rows of fetish clothing and sex toys in. I'd never been in a place like this before.

"I love your raven black hair," the shop assistant smiled. "Is there anything you're looking for in particular?"

I shifted my body weight, smiling awkwardly. I thanked her for her compliment.

"Not really," I fibbed. My eyes were darting around for the PVC.

"Ah! The lovely plastic is over there," she replied. I coloured as she must have caught my longing gaze. "If there's anything you need..."

I thanked her again, making a beeline for the bright glossy rain macs. There were lots of different lengths, cuts and colours.

I fancied some 'no frills' plastic wank pants and a special matching mac with panties. I thought about my boots and suspenders as I looked through the clothing rails.

It wasn't long before my breath was short. My knees felt weak. I found myself drinking in that plastic smell, and to my surprise, I realised I was rubbing a bright yellow PVC coat against my cheek. I almost purred. My other hand was full of plastic panties. I took the three-quarters length mac.

"Have you got any matching knickers?" I asked, trying to regulate my breath.

The shop assistant pointed out some bright sunny hot pants and I'm sure I beamed with delight. She gestured to the changing rooms.

"If there's anything you need..," she added. I'm sure I caught her wink.

I was quite flustered as I pulled back the curtain. I almost dropped my garb.

The man was naked apart from a pair of black shiny PVC bikini briefs. I'd looked longingly at them on the Skin-Two website.

My jaw dropped as I backed off. I was fumbling to apologise.

He pulled me towards him. I put my clothes hangers down on the small slatted bench. I found myself trembling and aching. He gently guided my head down. I thought about how I'd licked Jason's plastic knickers and here I was doing it again. It was the strangest feeling to be this intimate with a complete stranger - and in public too.

I traced his growing erection through his kinky plastic full briefs. I hooked my fingers into the elastics clinging to his tight arse. As I hungrily explored PVC on fat cock, I felt my tight jeans being removed.

It was the shop assistant. She winked as I gasped. I let them undress me. The small changing room felt a lot smaller as they eased my legs into a bright baby blue frilly pair of full PVC knickers. They slid up tight and stiff against my aching pussy. The plastic soon became pliable with warmth.

I sucked on the stranger's cock as she teased the plastic over my sex. I heard the panties crack between my bum cheeks. I sucked as she teased the kinky knickers over my cunt.

Her fingers thumbed my delicious gathered elastics. Then she found my flesh. I purred and sucked. She entered me with more fingers. My roast beef fanny lips were dripping.

Oh! How she worked my tight throbbing clit as her knuckles strummed against my plastic knickers. I sucked, taking his full fat length to the back of my throat. She worked my pussy tighter.

I'm not sure if he filled my mouth with salty cream first or if I bucked and ejaculated. I collapsed with my mouth full of jizz and my own cum in my kinky knickers. I must have layed on the floor of that tiny cubicle for an age. Then I straightened myself up and paid for my new kink. I don't know where the bloke went.

Katrina swapped my wet PVC knickers for a new pair. These, she folded with my mac and wanking panties which she popped in a black plastic bag. I told her I'd be back.

I soon got home feeling horny. I slipped into my new PVC kink and wanked in front of the mirror. I thought about Katrina doing the same in the knickers I christened. I could see her expert hand inside those plastic noisy knickers now. Her knuckles cracking her plastic as she'd cracked mine. I soon exploded and collapsed short of breath in a sodden plastic heap on my bed.

I couldn't believe how I'd acted with two strangers in that shop. I'd never been so brazen. I smiled and took a deep breath as I looked in the mirror. I wanted to spread my legs in public again. I wanted the world to see my PVC tightly stretched over my once demure, wet cunt.

MenELove
MenELove
37 Followers