PWC: Public Service and the Wall

Story Info
Maya works at a public relief center for the day.
9.1k words
4.43
4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Contains: public use, anal, threesome, mild lesbian sex]

20XX:

It had been controversial at first, everyone said so whether or not they acted like it. Years later, it was simply weirder not to see a relief center in a city, booths here and there, women with the signature glossy pink button clipped to their clothing, or men... And the results were hard to argue with; charity and paid operations were bolstered with federal money bundled along with oversight since the statistics had long since justified taxpayer support. The simple reality was that humanity was coming into an era without rape. The universe seemed to outright refuse to allow scandal connected to the operations to emerge.

A woman with a dark tan and obvious, complex tan lines stood at the back entrance of one such relief center, regretting that she'd chosen to come out in daisy dukes and a crop top. Everyone she'd seen coming out of the building was dressed more conservatively, and giggled when they passed her as if she was the one out of place.

Maya didn't know what to expect, having never been inside one of these places. The information was out there, of course, but the existence of a relief center just didn't matter until the subject came up in its own way. Her online research had gone only to the extent of finding one to take a look.

One of her ex boyfriends had loved going to the booths, sometimes even during a date, with the excuse that he was going to the restroom. Hence, ex.

She thumped her chest to drum up some courage and take a step into the alley where the shame of turning back could keep her momentum going forward. It was nestled in an out of the way corner for privacy, as far away from the male entrance as could be managed in the space within the city block, but Maya caught herself snapping glances up at the tops of fences. It felt odd; what could a peeking tom see that they couldn't get just by going inside normally?

Nothing shameful about it, they said, but did that stop the pounding in her chest? Of fucking course not!

It was worse; Maya pulled open the indistinct frosted-glass door and the first thing she saw across a waiting room half full with other women was a man... She stepped up to the counter.

"Good morning, ma'am," he said in a dull monotone. There was no way she should have felt so sensitive in front of some square-headed poindexter type like this, essentially a eunuch. He even had a fucking pocket protector for fuck's sake! "Well, we should be able to get you in on the next shift if we're quick about the paperwork. Or are you just looking around?"

She had been, snapped back to focus. "What the hell do you mean, paperwork? I thought your people just, like, chain me up to a urinal or something."

No chuckle, not enough of a personality shoved into a square head for that. He started pulling out forms. "Ma'am, while I understand the preconception, the vast majority of public-facing facilities no longer provide that form of service. Those which do tend to be by appointment only for privacy and safety reasons. There are pamphlets in the sitting area if you wish to familiarize yourself with the process, and we could dispense with the paperwork for today if you would prefer to simply sit in the viewing area during this visit." There was the slightest twitch of a smile in potentia that the man pounded back into a dull expression, like his impassiveness was his way of fucking with her.

"No... no, fuck that, I'm going to do this." If she turned back, that would be that and she'd never get so far again. It was hard to know what impulse drove her to come in the first place, but she wasn't going to puss out at the first hurdle.

"I see. Then I'll have you fill out these forms, mainly liability releases and medical boilerplate, informed consent. We'll call for you once it's time to fill out the room."

She sat, struggled with a clipboard to put her information down, turned it in at the front, and sat back down. There, she closed her eyes and focused on not running back out onto the street or interacting with anyone else.

Beside her, there was a young woman in a floaty dress. Bright, golden hair, fair skin, slight figure; not the sort of person that Maya would have expected to be there at all. The others were, if dressed more modestly than she was, at least the sort that she thought fit the environment: child-bearing hips and fat tits abound. Fairly curvy herself, sporting D-cups in fact, if on the lower end of that spectrum, Maya wondered how a few of these women were able to stand upright without snapping like twigs.

"First time?" the skinny bitch asked.

"Shut up."

"Oh... Okay, sorry."

Thankfully, the man at the front ended up being right; some other employees entered and gathered the waiting room up a few minutes after she'd finished her paperwork. Maya was guided with the rest of them through an impersonal, sterile hallway, then to a room with cubbies on one side and a row of half-beds on the other which wouldn't look out of place in a hospital, except that they were each butted up against a hole in the wall...

Maya ended up with the last of these stations, and at least her skimpy wardrobe choices let her hop out of them and stuff them in her own cubby before everyone else was done stripping.

"Wow, those are some really cool tan lines," the skinny, pale girl said. She'd chosen the very next station for some reason. "Do you like sunbathing, or do you go to one of those places with the ultraviolet beds? I could never, I turn red immediately."

Yeah, I bet you fuckin' do. Maya turned away as the girl grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it entirely up and off her body like a flashbang. Even she hadn't gone out without underwear on...

"No, but really, you've got a nice figure. Can I touch your skin?"

Maya failed to respond fast enough to keep the blonde from poking her ass. She nearly spun around to clock her, but tamped down the anger and just got on the bed.

It wasn't a complicated setup, you just had to scoot your ass down toward the hole and stick your legs through. That much was a relief, Maya thought she'd have to look some asshole in the eye as he took what he wanted from her body. As it was, maybe she'd even be able to get a nap in while raking in the dough for her time; in her mind, the only men who would have to use a relief center in the first place were those ones who couldn't get laid, small pricks and the like. If she could feel any of them, she'd be surprised.

The skinny blonde lay down beside her, again, stretched out like a cat. It had to be her first time too, just in general, for the way she looked like a virgin. Maya had heard and dismissed out of hand that young women had taken to relief centers as a way of just getting their first times over and done with on their birthdays; if so, this skinny bitch was going to look really funny getting broken in. Even Maya had screamed during her first time, in a motel with an older man.

As time counted down, a few female technicians were going down the rows, and one came to Maya's booth. She screwed with some settings on the wall and there was the sound of a hidden air pump; Maya's midsection was first squeezed and then released to a point of comfort by a pneumatic cuff, like a blood pressure test. A concerned look had the technician explain that it was A: for comfort and B: to keep sound from penetrating in from the male side of the room.

But that didn't explain why Maya could feel the sound of the other side rippling through her body when the buzzer sounded and the facility opened up to the public.

She lay back with her hands folded on her stomach, closed her eyes to try and nap, even once everything started happening in the room beyond. But... she couldn't ignore the moans coming down the line as men filtered in from the street and started pleasing themselves with the women closest to the door. Maya shifted uncomfortably atop her bed, incredibly sensitive to the movement of air against her skin as the crowd on the other side milled about; one of them was going to be the first one to take her hips in hand and... use her, and the waiting only made it worse. Her heart thrummed with anxiety and she could feel the start of beads of sweat on her forehead. There wasn't a single male sound in the room, the walls were too thick for that, but Maya's heart pounded as the moans of the other women beside her got closer and closer by steps, at last ending with the blonde, who squealed as a man on the other side slammed himself inside her cunt, sending actual ripples through her skinny body.

The blonde raised a hand to her face and nibbled a fingertip, a look of delicious, ruddy pleasure spread across her face. The other hand, she'd started running up and down her belly, as if measuring the length and girth of the man inside her.

"Ooh~ He's so warm~" she gasped luxuriously, let her head loll to the side and looked Maya in the eye. When had Maya started watching?... Then she winked and looked back up toward the ceiling. "This one's really impatient. It's adorable~ It's alright, I'm not going anywhere. Why not take your time, get your money's worth?" Somehow, it seemed the man on the other side of the wall got the message, started thrusting much more gently, making the girl moan languidly each time. "Oh, right, I'm Layla by the way."

"I didn't ask," Maya said. Still, nobody on the other side had come to her dangling set of legs... Was there simply not as large a group as she thought, or were the men on the other side more choosy than they had any right to be? Who would choose a twig over her?

Layla bit her lip, but she was able to make conversation in-between thrusts. "That's alright. First time? Know any word games? I know it seems fast now, but business drops off a lot over a few hours, after the morning rush. Some people actually bring handhelds so they don't get bored."

"Shut the fuck up." The last thing Maya wanted to think about was the fact that she'd just signed on for a five hour shift. Still, nobody had chosen her. Fine, she didn't mind if she was just going to be paid for doing nothing. That old boyfriend hadn't chosen her ass either, though he'd stammered on about how it wasn't a matter of who he liked better while he was on the floor clutching his testicles.

She happened to believe that her legs were shapely enough... The skinny bitch, Layla was sure having fun with her customer, so maybe guys liked twiggy bitches more than Maya thought. The girl did have a pert butt, as Maya had noticed briefly, and a pretty, shaved mound...

"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~" Layla shivered with pleasure as the thrusts came faster and harder, the man on the other side coming close to his limit. "That's right, right there, don't stop~ Please, give it to me~ I want your cum, please!" Her pale skin was flushed from her cheeks, across her modest breast, cherry-like nipples firm with ecstasy as a final thrust plunged into her pussy and she took in the man's load. She sighed as the cock was apparently taken out.

It wasn't five seconds before a new guy slammed his meat into the girl, evidenced by her moans.

So, there were guys waiting in line! Oh, but of course Maya's pussy wasn't good enough for them, was it? She grit her teeth in annoyance. This sliver of a woman was getting reamed left and right, but Maya was left alone because, apparently, the general public couldn't handle a real woman! The venue didn't help; if they could see her bouncy tits, she was sure she'd be more popular than that popsicle stick!

What the fuck am I thinking? Maya went cold. After all, this is what I want.

"You could smile," Layla said, a slight reverberation in her voice as her chest was rattled by her enthusiastic new customer's pounding.

"Why the hell would I smile? Not like they can see anything." And I don't want them to want me in the first place!

"Huh? Ahn~" Layla pointed up to the ceiling. At the tip of her finger: a black spot that Maya hadn't noticed at first. "Didn't you read the guide? This place is really cool, it has a video feed going into the other room so that the guys can see and hear us while being, ah~ anonymous themselves."

Maya's eyes went wide, focus drawn entirely to the little black spot until her surprise was seized upon in the other room. A man put his hand on her thigh, ran it up and up until his thumb pad was pressed against her clit. She gasped, and he swirled his thumb around her sensitive clit like a joystick, as if answering her.

"Nobody told me they'd see me!" Maya cried. "What if somebody I know is out there!?"

Layla's body rocked gently with the motion of the cock inside her, hot breath panted out toward the camera. No wonder she was more popular if that adorable face was what the men knew they were violating!

The revelation had Maya clinging to the armrests as the man in the other room ran his hands all over her thighs and her womanhood. The bastard was having the time of his life making her squirm, making her anticipate the feeling of his cock pushing past her pussy lips and into her depths... She could feel herself getting wet, but who wouldn't, getting played with after so much suspense!? She could only think of people she knew on the other side, their faces flashing past her mind as a catalog of worse and worse options. Her father lived in this city... But he wouldn't visit a place like this, when he had mom on tap... Maya decided that it couldn't be him, period, and clung to the mental image of her old boyfriend for whatever comfort she could wring out of that face.

She couldn't stop herself from twitching and wriggling at the unknown man's touch. He saw her every cringe, heard her every restrained moan, tailored his teasing to the places he'd discovered gave him the best reactions. Incensed, she shouted up at the camera, "If you're going to fuck me, just do it already!"

A mischievous grin mingled with the pleasure on Layla's face, so Maya turned her head toward the opposite wall so she wouldn't have to see, wrapping her arms around her chest as if she hadn't already given everyone on the other side the show of their lives.

The man put one hand on her hip and a breath caught in her throat as she felt the warm tip of his cock prod between her lips. She reassured herself, thinking again that the only men who had to patronize places like this were those ones with such tiny dicks that they couldn't attract a girl of their own. It would be a massage at best, she might barely be able to feel this guy's willy in the first place... But then, Layla sure was having a nice time... That twig probably just had a super tight pussy, right, that had to be the case...

He tugged on her waist as he slowly pressed his cock inside, spreading Maya out with his girth. She bit off a squeal, getting filled out more than ever before, then more and more as the guy plunged into depths never before explored by previous boyfriends. Maya's back arched of its own accord, dragging her shoulder blades against the bed, and she had to breathe out a labored moan as he bottomed out without his hips meeting her hanging ass. Only then was she allowed time to breathe, the man's massive dick resting within her, pulsating with masculine heat.

"Got a biggun, didn't you?" Layla said, mixing chuckles with intermittent moaning. "Isn't he just stretching you out inside? Yeah, guys like that have a hard time finding girlfriends who can handle them, ah~ so they have to come here, you see? Mmm~"

Maya was turning back to shoot off a dirty look when the man apparently felt comfortable starting in on her, pulling nearly out and thrusting into her depths much faster than she could prepare her heart for. Her hands shot down to stabilize her body as he began pounding her from the other side. Her tits bounced with the motion, but she didn't dare try to restrain them for fear that she'd wriggle her way off the bed and have to be embarrassed by a rescue. She wasn't a virgin, nothing like one, so she should be able to take this, she thought, giving those men on the other side a show of her inverted, pink nipples swinging up and down for the camera. If anything, she wanted to cover her face; even if it was a huge taboo to out somebody for working at a relief center, she didn't want anybody she knew to be having those thoughts behind her back. Certainly, she didn't want the guy on the other side deciding that her wobbly eyes or how she bit her lip meant she liked him...

She felt him go into a rhythm, was at least able to match her breath so that she could loll her head to the side and try to ignore it for the time being. Layla had finished with her most recent patron and moved on to the next; what a popular girl she was... It wasn't that hard to see it from the menfolk's side, really, when Maya had a firsthand view of the way this girl's pale skin pinked with arousal, or the way her small titties bounced, how eager she was to play with herself while getting fucked... Layla licked her lips, how preciously soft and kissable they were, and looked up to the camera as if into her lover's eyes.

"F-fuck..." Maya could feel the impact deep within her, the man rattling her insides with each thrust, forcing her to moan like a squeaky toy. It's all she was to him anyway: a toy. He was coming at her faster and faster, pounding her cunt sloppy, harder than she'd ever been done before. And to think she'd once thought her old boyfriends had been too rough, but he was hitting centers of pleasure that she'd never felt before without the use of a dildo.

The jack-hammering stopped without warning as the man on the other side of the wall rammed himself inside her as hard as he could and Maya felt his hot cum filling her up. He stepped back, his cock leaving her pussy twitching, a stream of his cum flowed out and cooled on her ass. But it was over... But she hadn't had her own orgasm...

Shameful arousal was still built up in her breast; Maya groped one of her tits and wished she could be surprised that she felt a hard nipple pressing against her palm. She wished she didn't want to reach down and flick the bean to get herself off at least; it wasn't accessible through the wall in any case, and she could still pretend that she wasn't enjoying herself, just physically...

Beside her, Layla was stretching herself through another orgasm with a languid sigh as she matched her own patron, getting her tight pussy filled with yet another stranger's hot load. She wasn't left alone for a second, another man stepping to the plate on the other side of the wall and immediately shoving his hard dick inside her. Layla mewled, putting on a show for the camera to inflame the passion of her newest lover.

It wasn't enough that the slender woman's gasps and moans encouraged her man to pump his cock within her, giving her modest breasts an alluring ripple. Again, Maya was left alone... and Layla's jiggling form was making her so much more aware of the unspent arousal in her own loins. Maya found herself pinching a nipple absentmindedly as she watched the skinny woman being rocked.

I'll just be bored if I wait... Maya thought as she ran her hands over her skin. And... she is cute after all...

Even if all Maya could hear were the moans of the other women on her side of the room, she could just picture the other side, the men who'd come in off the street who were milling about, dicks out, waiting in line for whichever available pussy they wanted. She thought of the line that was formed in front of Layla's pretty, pink pussy, that the slender woman was likely taking the heat for her. Every inch of skin that she could touch felt so much more sensitive than it should have as she waited and fondled herself.

She was startled when she finally felt someone on the other side hold her hips, her pussy clenched with the phantom of the last man even before she felt this one step in and push the tip of his cock between her lips. He went inside without any trouble, she was already so wet and sloppy that she felt like anything would have fit, but his cock was actually about as small as she thought all of them would have been.