PWC: Public Service and the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that should have been a good thing, but... The seed of orgasm that was already there wasn't even getting tickled by this guy's dick. Maya glared up into the camera, squeezed her tit so that she'd at least keep what had already been built up while this micro penis got off. It just felt so insignificant, barely came inside her past the entrance before his balls met her ass. He was doing what he could, slamming his hips against hers as hard as he could, but her arousal fell off until she was at last able to lie back and simply stare him down through the camera.

"You're sure you're a man?" she said up to the camera, smirking but annoyed as anything. "This is what I expected, some virgin with a super micro. Go ahead, take your time, I'm not going anywhere. Come on, this is the only time you're ever going to get with a bad bitch like me, unless you're getting some kind of pity lay. That's what this is: a pity lay. Do it, spurt your pathetic little load and get the fuck out of here to make way for a real man."

Layla cleared her throat, even if her speech was interrupted by the air being forced out of her lungs by her patron's cock. "Say, um, you know, some guys are into that sort of abuse, but I think they like it better when you're nice. Ahh~ That's it, good ~ Oh yes~"

Maya shrugged. "Feels like he's putting a finger inside me. Doubt he could be smaller if he was limp. Hear that, virgin? Get your fucking rocks off and get the hell out of here."

"Umm... Ah~ You know there's that button right there, ah, if you want to withdraw early..." Layla sighed. "Mmm~ You won't get paid for the day, though, ah~"

"Fuck that, virgins like this are easy work. Real talk, I bet I could use two fingers and get him to jizz in his pants without even touching his dick."

He seemed to take that as a clue... The man on the other side pulled out his cock and replaced it with three of his fingers before Maya could react, as if she could do anything to stop him in her situation. She moaned and had to bear Layla's smug grin while the guy plunged his fingers inside her, curling up to ruthlessly stroke against her g-spot.

She could imagine the noises her cunt had to be making on the other side as his fingers sloshed back and forth inside her, churning her insides more roughly than he ever could have with his dick, stirring in the last man's cum. He shouldn't have been so skilled, how tiny his cock was, but Maya could feel the seed of arousal building back up again as her insides were massaged by his fingertips. Her thighs twitched with an effort to trap his wrist and stop him; she didn't want this to be how she came, she didn't want to cum at all! But he put his other hand on her leg and prevented her from closing them, thrusting his fingers so deeply that his thumb was knocking up against her clit, sending ripples of shocking pleasure up her spine. There were stinging tears of restraint in her eyes, but she covered her face with her arm so that the virgin wouldn't be able to see how much of an effect his touch was having on a woman of a quality he didn't deserve.

Of course, she couldn't help showing off the deep breaths that lifted her breasts; putting one arm underneath them could only keep them from bouncing so much. She had to look so pathetic, getting worked up from the touch of a skinny nerd...

Maya's body was on fire, her sloppy cunt squeezing tightly against his fingers but doing nothing to slow him down for an instant. The feeling of him thrusting in and out of her, curling them to rub against her most defenseless sensitivity made her entire body tense in expectation. This skinny nerd was going to make her cum, and it was coming sooner than she could possibly prepare herself. Her mind was fixated on the image of some poindexter, the one from the front office came to the forefront, letting loose with all his pent-up aggression after she'd insulted his tiny dick.

Her breath was so hot. Her body rocked with his thrusts, her chest aching with restraint as her heart thumped against her ribs. It was coming, she couldn't stop it, found that she didn't want to... Maya allowed the heat to spread out from her loins and orgasm overtook her senses. Her body arched back as though it were trying to escape his fingers, but he continued thrusting, letting her ride the waves of sensitivity that she was hit with, pushing her into newfound levels of pleasure unknown to women with selfish lovers. She knew she was spattering his arm with her juices, but there was hardly any way she could stop herself, had she cared...

She barely noticed when it was over, the fugue of pleasure faded over seconds that felt far too long for what they were. Maya's body felt sweaty and her arms had fallen limp to her sides. A little later... she felt a pathetic spurt of cum fall onto her naked thigh after the nerd had taken care of himself...

"Sorry..." she whispered into the camera, hoping he'd be the only one that heard it.

He wasn't...

"Looks like you were having fun~" Layla said, for once without the sigh in her voice from having a cock in her pussy. "Just don't wipe that look off your face and you'll have plenty of business after this. If I was a man, I wouldn't be able to keep myself from grabbing you up right now." She reached over from her bed and quickly groped Maya's breast, retreating before Maya retaliated, as if she had the energy left over for that... "So? How was it?"

"Bastard cheated, used his fingers..." Maya said. She was riding the afterglow too much to put up her typical, indifferent face.

Layla nodded, a look of pure pleasure passing over her own face as her next customer came up to bat and pushed inside her. How many had that even been already? Maya was only on her second and she already felt like reaching for the button to quit... "Guys like seeing gals enjoying themselves, you know?" the blonde said, then whispered, "Sometimes, actually, you'll have girls on the other side of the wall come out with strap-ons and vibrators, just because they like seeing that face you're making right there."

"Sure, why not?..."

"No, really. You have no idea how cute you look right now~" Layla looked up at the camera. "Come on, guys, she's just new. Can't someone help her out? Please? For me?"

Maya shot the blonde a glare. "The fuck do you think you're doing!" She faltered on the last word as she felt a man on the other side of the wall push a lube-slathered finger in-between her ass cheeks and start working it past her anus. She gasped and winced at the new sensation, nearly slammed on the red button to release herself and run away right then and there, glaring at the camera fiercely. But that skinny bitch was watching for her reaction, smiling as if she'd done Maya a favor!

"Guh..." She couldn't get the words out to protest as the man on the other side of the wall wiggled his finger all the way in to the knuckle and spread lube deeply inside her asshole. He was getting her ready... She'd never even gone so far as sticking one of her own fingers up there, but it didn't feel like she had any strength in her core to keep the intruder from slipping in.

He began working his fat finger in and out, adding more and more lube that started dribbling down her skin. Already, she felt her butt getting warm with an ache that spread upward through her belly.

"It's my first time..." she squeaked up to the camera, her glare melting away into vulnerability. "Please..." Maya didn't even know at that point what she was pleading for.

To her surprise, the blonde reached across the space between their beds and took her hand, wormed her fingers between Maya's. "It'll be okay. I'm here for you."

Maya's heart was going crazy, the man had taken out his fat finger and she was actually being comforted by the woman who'd set him onto her... She didn't even have the will to pull her hand away, feeling the slight movement of Layla's body as the slender woman was bounced by her own dicking through her arm. It wasn't a matter of pride that kept her from pressing the escape button, she'd simply forgotten that it existed within the deluge of sensory information. It felt as if she was floating, like the ache in her hips and her belly were far away and swaddled within pleasure that she couldn't let herself acknowledge for fear of losing herself to it fully.

She gulped when the man finally pressed the head of his cock against her warmed, lubricated asshole. She felt a tightness in her chest and a moan escaped her lips that she couldn't stop as he pressed slowly inside her, spreading her asshole wider than it had ever been before. Layla squeezed her hand for comfort, as proof that the world outside the sensation burning in her ass existed; he was so much thicker than the first man she'd had fuck her that day... It felt like someone was pushing their whole wrist inside her, his dick pulsating with intense, masculine heat. It just seemed to keep on coming, pushing deeper and deeper against sensitive places unknown to Maya. She could hardly distinguish between feelings of pleasure and agony, as though both meters had been pushed to their maximum as perfected compliments.

Maya felt her breath forced out of her throat in choked vocalizations as his meat invaded her intestines, pushing the rest of her aside to make room. It couldn't have been as deep as it felt, she thought; there was no kind of monster like that in humanity... outside of porn. But he did bottom out eventually and she felt the heat of his balls resting against her hanging ass. That, too, felt impossible. Men weren't supposed to have testicles that large, but she could feel them throbbing against her skin, filled to the brim with hot, thick semen.

"You're getting all of the big ones today. I'm jealous~" Layla said, quietly moving Maya's hand to her own belly, where she could distinctly feel the bulge of the man's massive cock pushing up from inside her.

He let himself rest within her for a while, though Maya was in no state to understand the passage of time, letting her loosen up to accommodate his incredible girth. Her anus clenched against the base of his dick with every tiny motion and she had to focus on her breath as he at last began pulling back out.

It felt like she was being hollowed out, like he was dragging her guts out with him, sending intense sensations coursing throughout her body, her head swimming and muddled. He pulled nearly all the way out, until the head of his cock was pulling against her anus, and he slowly, slowly filled her back up.

She felt the bulge of her belly grow again as he submerged himself to her depths, and then settled into a rhythm of thrusts that were too slow to really send her over.

Maya looked up to the ceiling as her eyelids started to droop, not even thinking of the camera anymore. All she could think about was the heat and the thickness of the cock that was filling her up over and over, getting faster over time as her ass loosened around his absolute girth. This bastard had been in line for Layla!? Maya had an underlying sympathy for the slender woman, imagining this bulge on her skinny, pale belly; she might have looked pregnant!

"Puh... Gu..." Maya sputtered. She could feel the tip of his cock moving within her against her fingertips, prodding so close to her core, scraping the walls of her intestine in a way that she couldn't let herself believe felt so good~

An orgasm was coming, slowly but surely as the man on the other side became more comfortable fucking her ass harder. She had to feel so tight around his girth, but any woman would have! Her breath hitched as he got fast enough that his massive balls started slapping against her ass. She imagined the sound of slapping skin on slippery skin in the other room, everyone knowing just what was happening to her, seeing her face as her tight asshole was violated over and over by a stranger.

He was going to cum too, soon. She could feel it in her ass, the way his dick twitched within her. Any moment now he was going to slam himself in as deeply as he could and... he was going to...

The man grabbed her legs and held her tight as he rammed his cock into her guts, his tight balls releasing a flood of warm, thick, gooey cum into her. Maya trembled on her bed, pushed off the deep end into an orgasm that fuzzed her mind. She was held there by another few thrusts as the man emptied his incredible testicles inside her, making her feel like a balloon that was ready to burst until he finished and pulled himself free, leaving her gaping, twitching asshole to let loose with a gush of creamy semen all over the floor.

Maya's head flopped back as the pressure relieved itself, doing nothing to try and hold back the flood. Enough of it was already staying within her that she was sure she'd be leaking his cum for the rest of the day.

"Honey, you alright?" Layla said, squeezing her hand. "Honey?"

-o-

Some time later, Maya was on another bed, separated from the rest of a sterile feeling room by a hanging sheet. She let her eyes open, must have passed out after that guy... destroyed her asshole. To her side, still, was Layla, sitting on a stool and playing some blip-blopping game on her phone until she realized that Maya was awake. She leaned in and put her hand against Maya's forehead, sighed with relief.

"What happened?" Maya said.

"Looks like you had a little too much for your first time." Layla smiled and patted Maya's belly; thankfully, it didn't outright hurt.

There was a dull ache left behind by that last man's cock, but Maya didn't feel like she wouldn't be able to go home that day. That was, until she turned in bed and tried to put the strength in her legs to stand up; she had to be caught by Layla to avoid face-planting.

"Whoa, hold on there, you're alright," Layla reassured her, helping her sit up in bed. "It'll take a little while to get your legs underneath you after a pounding like that. But don't worry, I'll be right here to help, okay?"

Maya came to over the course of several seconds; she was in a rest area, probably still in the building. So, this kind of thing happened fom time to time, and they'd prepared for it... But... She slammed her fist on the bed. "Damn it! Do I at least get paid for those couple hours?"

"Couple hours?" Layla tilted her pretty head and silky, blonde hair spilled over her naked shoulder; she'd pulled her dress back on at some point, though Maya herself was nude but for the thin blanket that she'd woken up with. "Honey, I'm sorry to tell you that you only lasted the first forty-five minutes of the shift... Um, it's been a half hour or so since then. But you really didn't read the pamphlet, did you?"

"No, I fucking didn't, alright? I get it, I don't get paid for the day if I don't finish it out, goddamn!"

"No, see, if you'd read it, you would know that if you have to be taken out of the wall because you pass out, you get paid for the full day." Layla smiled brightly. "How's that for a deal? So, howsabout we get you stood up and over to the showers to get cleaned up before heading home?"

Relieved beyond belief, Maya allowed the girl to slip under her arm and lift her enough that she could walk on her own with the support. They went out into a hallway where employees were going back and forth, and Maya decided that she couldn't care less that she was buck-ass naked and dripping thick cum from her twitching asshole down her legs, leaving cummy footprints in her wake. The janitorial staff had to be used to that and, if not, she didn't see herself caring about that either. She felt Layla's kind hand petting her back, oddly comforting, guiding her along to the shower room as she took one slow step on jellied legs after another, and a warmth built in her breast that could either be friendship or the residual cum still trapped inside her guts...

None of the employees took notice of the pair, and Maya thought that they must have been rendered numb to sex, given how much of it they had to see on a daily basis. And then there was Layla herself, walking just fine even though she'd been fucked by more men than Maya had when she'd been overwhelmed. Just how much more experienced was this bitch?

Layla sat Maya down on a wooden bench inside the shower room, on the side where there were lockers for everyone's clothing. She made sure that Maya wasn't about to fall over and went to a locker, again pulling her dress over her head and stashing it away. On her pale skin, the hand marks were especially visible where she'd been spanked across her pert buns. Maya touched her own ass and felt lucky that none of her three patrons had decided to make it even harder to sit up straight, even if her asshole was more sore than it ever had been and her hips ached deeply up into her abdomen.

In a way, she could still feel that big bastard's cock bulging her stomach from the other side.

He'd better hope I never find out who he was! She thought furiously as a hulking form appeared in the turn to the hallway.

"Hey there~" Layla pipped, then skipped to the side of the fat man.

Maya nearly tried to get up just so that she could deck him. The bulge in his jeans was unmistakable, even if she'd never actually seen that cock with her own eyes. "You!"

The man sheepishly stepped from one foot to the other. More than anything else, he looked like one of those fat Buddha statues, bald on top of it all. In a tee and jeans too tight for him, the mixture looked absolutely pathetic. "Uh, miss Layla, you're sure it's okay that I'm back here?"

"Of course~" She clung to his side and hopped up to kiss his cheek while Maya seethed on the other side of the room, safely out of strangling distance. "Miss Maya, mister mister here felt really bad, and he stayed back to make sure you were feeling alright. Isn't that so courteous? So, I felt it would be alright to give him a little bit of extra service."

"I'm not doing a damn thing for this dick!" Maya nearly tried to stand up, but knew that the most she'd accomplish would be slamming her knee into the tile floor at terminal velocity.

Layla went to her side and once again stood her up, led her into the other side of the room where the tile was warm underfoot and there were plenty of showers to use. It felt like there was still warm steam from the most recent use floating close to the ground. "That's alright," Layla said. "I'll do everything, so don't worry yourself about it at all. First, though, let's get you all cleaned up."

"... Fine..." Maya could actually see the sliver of the other room for a moment, where the fat bastard was undressing to join them in a little while, but she allowed Layla to set her up underneath a shower head, kneeling on the warm tile, more comfortable than one might assume.

Layla turned on the soft patter of warm water overhead and collected some little bottles of shampoo and soap, poured out a little of the former into her palm and stationed herself behind Maya, straddling Maya's calf.

"I can wash myself..." Maya said as she felt Layla's slender fingers gliding through her hair, sudsing with fragrant shampoo.

"Should you have to?" Layla whispered underneath the patter of falling water. She clung to Maya's back as she massaged the woman's scalp, her small tits pressed up against her skin, and Maya had to see what those men back then had seen in this slender form. The smaller woman gently went through the motions, having Maya close her eyes while bending her head forward to allow the shampoo to flow harmlessly off.

Soon after, Layla filled her palms again with body soap and warmed the pools of thick liquid by rubbing them together into a bubbly mass before reaching around Maya and taking her breasts in hand.

"What are you-"

"Shh~" Layla hushed her as she started actually groping, massaging her fingers into Maya's tan skin and leaving behind tiny bubbles wherever she went without any further protest. Around Maya's breasts, over her arms, slipped between her tits and then swirled down her belly, closer and closer to that place. "Can I?" Layla asked quietly with a brief smooch on Maya's wet shoulder.