PWC: Public Service and the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was there any purpose in resisting at that point? Maya nodded and gasped a moment later as Layla's gentle fingers made their way between her legs, the other one preoccupying itself with her slippery breasts.

Fingertips prodded and rubbed, swirled along the tenderness of Maya's labia, sometimes dipping briefly within or spreading them with two fingers, teasing her even as one stranger or another's cum leaked out of her. It felt as if Layla didn't care about the dirtiness of it all, the girl was eventually rubbing herself against Maya's back as well, cleaning and teasing her from both sides.

"Are you bisexual, maybe, Maya?" Layla whispered into her ear as she continued teasing Maya's pussy.

Maya felt herself blushing underneath the warm water and the steam, pleasure growing within her breast. "N-no... I just... I just like who I like, that's all..."

"I see. You're so cute~" Layla brought her hand around Maya's hips and a single fingertip explored her butthole until Maya put a stop to it by grabbing the girl's arm, and Layla went back to rubbing Maya's pussy with a little giggle. She said to the room, "Is this enough service for you, or are you waiting for a hand-written invitation?"

The fat man, Maya started calling him Pudge in her mind, was standing at the edge of the showers proper, nude. That was the dick Maya had felt in her guts, no doubt... He came inside and up to the them; even limp, he looked like he would break a normal woman. "Uh, this is alright for me... I think..."

Layla clicked her tongue and bade him to come even closer despite Maya's glare. "No it isn't. C'mere and please yourself." She reached out and lifted his meat in one hand, bringing it within inches of Maya's face before Layla herself stepped around on her knees to the other side. She hadn't stopped playing with Maya's pussy, even as she laid a line of kisses down the length of Pudge's soft dick. From there, Pudge's cock hovering within licking distance from Maya's own lips, Layla leaned in and balanced his throbbing head on her tongue, lapping back and forth while slipping her hand up and down his length.

It wasn't that Maya wanted to be there for it, her legs were still too weak to let her escape, but she sensed that she was serving herself up an excuse. Layla's fingers felt so sweet against her pussy, she could deal with this incredible meat hanging in her field of view if it meant getting a little more nursing from this cute blonde... From such a close distance, she could see Layla lapping up precum, swallowing the salty, translucent liquid as if it were scrumptious, licking her lips. She couldn't take her eyes off of Pudge's girth, her anus clenching with the memory of being spread wide by it only a little while ago, his creamy semen still flowing out onto the tile where it mixed with the falling water and flowed to the drain.

Still, it didn't feel as though Layla had forgotten about teasing Maya, moving her slender fingers against the slick, sensitive folds of her pussy all while devoting her mouth to the head of Pudge's manly cock. Those soft, pink lips kissed the tip over and over, her tongue slipping out to lick and slurp.

Maya moaned where she knelt, inches away from the heat of Pudge's meat, close enough that she could smell his skin. Her lips parted and she felt her heart throb as Layla's teasing drew her closer and closer. It was Layla's fault, after all, that she was horny right now, right? So there wasn't anything to feel guilty about, right? It didn't matter if Maya leaned forward a little bit, if the tip of her tongue poked out, and she tasted him...

"Joining us after all?" Layla cooed, putting a hand on the back of Maya's head so that she couldn't retreat as a reaction, keeping her within the cloud of Pudge's scent. She said to Pudge, "You, lie down, I'll give you a treat."

Maya couldn't believe that she felt deprived as Pudge drew away and lay down under the showers, his massive cock sticking up from his legs like a flagpole. It wasn't long at all until Layla had taken charge again, guiding Maya down between the man's legs where a heavy bead of precum had just fallen, leaving a slick trail all the way down to his heaving testicles. Then Layla sat herself on his face, pulling his cock toward her so that she could continue teasing the tip.

Not fair... Maya bent down nearly to the ground and took each testicle in her hands, as big as tennis balls but so much warmer and heavier. She stuck out her tongue again and dragged it along Pudge's sack, horny enough in the moment that the salty oiliness of his skin made her twinge inside, feeling more than just the warm wetness of the shower running down her thighs. Her body burned with embarrassment as she licked and caressed his balls, her face engulfed in his smell and the heat of his body.

She tasted the dribbles of his precum, drew her tongue up along its trail, up the towering length of his cock. She stepped one knee over Pudge's leg and humped her hips, dragging her wet pussy lips along his hairy leg, tickling herself with the sensation. And soon enough, she felt the softness of Layla's lips on her own as they converged on the sun-like heat of Pudge's head.

... Layla wore peach-flavored lip gloss...

Taste and sensation merged while Maya kept her eyes closed, tasting Layla and the tang of Pudge's skin, the saltiness of his precum, and she wondered how his cum would taste, now that she was so aroused.

"Okay, I think we're all ready, don't you?" Layla asked quietly, taking her lips off of Pudge's cock and rising up. Maya was able to peel her eyes away from his dick in time to see Layla putting herself above it, spreading the delicate, pink folds of her pussy with her fingers as she slowly lowered herself toward Maya's face. The slender woman threw back her head and groaned as she set herself upon the head of his cock and let the weight of her body force the first few inches within her, spreading her farther than Maya would think possible.

The girl obviously couldn't take the whole thing, but she acclimated to the sensation quickly, biting her tender lip, and began bobbing herself on the first six inches or so, more than enough if Pudge's moaning was to be believed. But Layla looked down as if expecting Maya to do something herself. And, rather than let Pudge please himself throughout, Maya grabbed Layla's hips and helped her bob, thrust her face in where she could lick the place where his cock met her sweet pussy, making sure the tip of her tongue passed over Layla's clit with each stroke.

Riding his leg with her own cunt, Maya could feel the ending coming. She'd heard enough of Layla cumming earlier that she could tell the exact shade of pink that her pale skin was turning, that she was getting dangerously close, but she was waiting for Pudge. Layla went faster, faster, milking Pudge like a bull with her tight pussy, her little breasts rippling with the force of each thrust, holding her knees so that she wouldn't fall. Pudge's cock throbbed with near-volcanic heat, his balls tightening against his body.

He slapped the tile and his hips bucked upward, unable to hold back any longer, sinking his cock deeply into Layla as he let loose a torrent of hot cum directly against her womb. Of course it couldn't all be contained; it leaked around his cock and mingled with Layla's juices, both splashing over Maya's face as she tensed in her own orgasm, quivering on top of Pudge's leg while the smell of sex forced itself into her nose, as the hot, thick cream dripped down onto her tits, flowed down her cleavage to her belly and eventually pooled in her lap. She rubbed it into her pussy with the last few movements of her rocking hips.

Despite being the one with the most reason to be unable to stand, presently, Layla popped off Pudge's dick even as he pumped out a few more strings of fresh cum into the air and caught Maya on her way to the floor.

"How much fucking cum do you have!?" Maya shouted from her comfy place in Layla's arms. She could drag her fingertip through it and leave a distinct trail, and that was what he filled her ass with not even an hour ago!?

Pudge chuckled as he curled his legs and sat up. "Sorry, little backed up today."

-o-

He left after a quick smooch from Layla and, after some peer pressure, from Maya, then a brief shower. Apparently this situation was more or less common, since Layla pointed out the soap and shampoo provided in the center was specially formulated to break down semen and wash it away without leaving a scent. If Maya could still smell it, she thought she must have coated the inside of her nose with it. Maya allowed Layla to help dress her, didn't even protest against a few incidental gropings in the process, and she thought she might as well consider this woman a friend.

"Do you think you'll be able to go home alright?" Layla asked Maya on the bench once the both of them had covered their shame.

Thinking about the train ride home, on those jellied legs... Maya shook her head. But she had another thought. "You said that if they have to pull you out, you still get paid, right?"

"Right!" Layla nodded enthusiastically. "We'll have to make sure you get your check on the way out, too. But, like I said, a lot of guys come here to get off since they're too big for regular gals, so it happens. I only see mister once every month or so; he doesn't like being an imposition."

"Are you going to be paid for the day, since you got out to look after me?"

Layla sighed with a sweet smile and helped Maya out of the building, snatching an envelope at the front desk before leading her to a sporty, red convertible to drive her home.

"I'm a volunteer, anyway."