Pyrotechnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna lie down?" Syn suggested. Jeanmarie nodded. In seconds, the music teacher was on her back. Syn joined her middle aged lover, straddling her hips and hovering over her. The girl's abundant dark locks draped around her like a chestnut veil. She shifted back, bending down, and her tongue made contact with Jeanmarie's navel. Slowly, she kissed and licked her way upward, plotting a trail over the older woman's flat abdomen to her waiting breasts.

When the girl's lips reunited with her painfully erect nipples, a low, wavering moan escaped Jeanmarie's throat. She grabbed Syn's hair, commanding her to keep going. The beautiful young pixy eagerly obliged. She sucked with shocking aggression, devouring as much of her lover's breast as she could get into her mouth at once. Jeanmarie delighted in the tantalizing wet sensation, replying with a symphony of sexy little whimpers and sighs.

Syn switched from the left breast to the right, then back again. She took her time, but seemed determined to give the twin swells equal adoration. Trapping the nipple between her lips, she gently suckled, coating the rosy little nub with saliva while her hands roved. "This comes off too." The girl hissed. Her fingers slipped inside Jeanmarie's panties, taking the waistband, and shimmying the light cotton undergarment over her hips and legs. "God, you look good enough to eat!" She growled.

"That may be, honey, but I haven't had the chance to see if you're sweet enough to eat!" Jeanmarie said.

"I can fix that." Syn said with a laugh. The girl backed off the bed, pulling her strawberry print t-shirt over her head. She tossed it aside and went for her matching red shorts, kicking her shoes off at the same time. Jeanmarie's lips parted while she watched the girl. Sian started to reach behind her back. "Wait!" Jeanmarie said. "Slowly, please."

It was almost imperceptible at first. Syn said nothing, only staring at her lover reclining on the bed, staring back at her. The corners of her lips moved, slowly splitting the lovely features of her face in a closed mouth grin. Her hips swayed a little, and then her arms fanned outward while she hummed a few bars of the Bing Crosby song that started it all. The girl was impeccably deft with her hands. She reached behind, and her bra snapped open. The slackened undergarment slid over her arms and to the floor.

"Synnove, you're teasing me!" Jeanmarie moaned, almost whining. "My Syn..."

Syn just laughed, hiding her breasts from her lover's salacious gaze with her forearm while she continued her striptease. She suddenly dipped forward, leaning all the way over. Her hair tumbled backwards, brushing the floor, while she removed her socks. Then, at long last, the girl slowly straightened back up. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her light colored panties. Their lace edges hugged the tops of her slim thighs before starting their journey downward. Jeanmarie's breath caught in her throat at the sight of her young lover's natural beauty.

From Jeanmarie's perspective, Synnove Ersson had the kind of body that drove most young women to unprecedented depths of envy. Her slim, diminutive build and delicate features meant she was often mistaken for a teenager. The gorgeous 26 year old revealed her perfect C cup breasts, cupping them briefly in her hands. The light brown areolas responded instantly, tightening around twin nubs of fiercely protruding flesh. A lush, dark forest of pubic hair modestly covered the space between Syn's legs. The same was true for Jeanmarie and she wondered if Syn was already as wet as she was.

The girl returned to her lover's open arms. Her body pressed against Jeanmarie, and the older woman gasped. The feeling of skin against skin exhilarated them both. They shared another deep lingering kiss, and then Syn pulled away. "You ever make yourself feel good, honey?" Jeanmarie asked. "Like when you're alone at night?"

"You mean do I play with myself?" Syn was on her back now, head resting against the pillow, as she gazed up at Jeanmarie. "Like this?" The girl bent her knees, letting her thighs fall open. By the expression on the older woman's face, it was obvious she was flustered. Her eyes fixated on the sight of her young assistant reaching down between her legs. Syn's fingers glided along the hairy outer cleft, making a few lazy passes, before teasing the labia apart. She wanted to give Miss Hollem an eyeful. "Ah--yes..." Jeanmarie stammered.

The girl's middle finger plunged inside, probing the center. She slowly withdrew and began strumming the space just above, coating her lovely petals of flesh in glistening wetness. "No one's ever died from touching themselves." Syn purred. "Even you, Jean. I bet you've done the same thing yourself lots of times." The girl stopped and pushed her lover back. Syn leered over Jeanmarie with a devious grin on her face. The older woman's lips parted, meaning to reply, but none came. Syn put her finger to her lover's lips; the same finger that was inside her just seconds ago.

Jeanmarie said nothing. As if driven by instinct, she took the girl's finger, still wet and strong smelling, between her lips. She gently sucked, caressing the finger with swipes of her tongue. She never realized, until now, just how powerful the sense of smell could be. It can set a mood, or change things at a moment's notice, good or bad. But for Jeanmarie Hollem, it was an incredible turn on, solidifying the established bond with her beautiful young lover. The heady musk of feminine arousal filled her nostrils, lingering after Syn withdrew her finger. "Syn, my...Syn..." She breathed. She was used to calling the girl by her proper name, but somehow, this felt right. It was only the second time she'd done this in all the time they've known each other. The irony wasn't lost on either of them when Jeanmarie said this.

Syn was on top of her middle aged lover, and the two shared another kiss. "I want you so bad, Jean!" She said in a low, sultry voice. Jeanmarie could only reply with a sort of visceral groan. She groaned again from the sensation of Syn's hand between her legs, gently cupping her mound. "You're so wet!" Jeanmarie managed a strained little laugh. "That's what happens when you bring sin to a God fearing woman!" She drew a hitching breath, holding it for a second. It seemed to work, and she relaxed a little. She closed her eyes.

The girl shimmied back, and settled on her stomach between her lover's slender thighs. A moment passed, and Jeanmarie could feel Syn's fingers moving along her mound, raking the abundant dark curls of pubic hair, silently coaxing her open. Every nerve in Jeanmarie's body stood at attention, totally enraptured by her lover's tender touch. The feeling intensified by the second as Syn's fingers traced along the cleft, probing deeper. "Do you do this to yourself when you're alone sometimes?" Syn asked. "Does this feel good?"

"Yes..." Jeanmarie responded between ragged, hitching breaths.

Without stopping, the girl said she wanted a taste. Jeanmarie responded with a shudder, and another sultry moan erupted from her throat. Syn paused, looking up for a moment at her middle aged lover, captive in the throes of lust. Her eyes were closed and her chest visibly trembled with each breath she took. The girl's hand snaked up, closing over Jeanmarie's breast. The protruding nipple strained against the palm of Syn's hand. She caressed the fleshy swell before finally going down.

The girl pulled her hand back, grasping the older woman's hips for leverage. She leaned in, and her lovely dark locks became a tent, shutting her off from the lamp lit room. Syn moved closer now, introducing her lips to the patch of lush, fragrant dark forest. A clean, earthy smell rose from the depths, coaxing her lips apart. The girl's tongue emerged and traced along the outer cleft, delivering a few teasing flicks.

"Ohhh!" Jeanmarie gasped. A quiet, though still perceptible squelching sound prickled the skin around Jeanmarie's ear.Syn is down there, she thought.My beautiful Synnove is going down on me!

At long last, Syn pressed her lips fully against Jeanmarie's vulva, kissing her as if on the mouth. Her tongue traced up and down, in a few lazy passes, against the slickened inner labia. She nudged the tough little button of her lover's clitoris, swirling arabesques in wet, teasing licks to the sound of the older woman's helpless moans. Jeanmarie reached up, grasping the pillow on either side of her head, grimacing. "Ahhh!" Her voice cried out at the ceiling. Somewhere in the distance, she thought she heard the pops and bangs of fireworks.

As the oral cotillion of sweeps, twirls, and sopping wet arabesques continued, Jeanmarie's hips quivered erratically, struggling to shove herself harder against the girl's tongue. It seemed like Syn's tongue was driven by the sexy sound of the older woman's panting. The girl's deft little tongue fluttered and teased the sensitive little button while the music teacher's sharp gasps and moans swelled to a melodious forte.

She sensed it was coming, but Syn was still unprepared by the force of Jeanmarie's loud cries. The girl continued licking and she grasped her lover's hips as her back arched upward and her whole body trembled and shook. This was followed by another loud cry before Jeanmarie fell back to earth and back against the mattress. It was another several minutes before she was finally able to catch her breath. The girl withdrew from the space between her lover's legs. She sank into Jeanmarie's possessive embrace as they shared another deep and sensual kiss.

The music teacher's eyelids fluttered open. Her face was a mask of contentment and she smiled. "Goodness gracious! Where on earth did that come from?" Syn laughed softly. The beautiful, heady smell of sex hanging between them. "I think you just had an orgasm!"

"Well, that was a lot more than just an orgasm." Jeanmarie mused. "No Porter, or any other man, could've done that!"

"How do you feel?" Syn wondered.

"Like something's changed between us." Jeanmarie said. "Drastically changed." She turned and saw the look on Synnove's face. The beautiful features tensed and the girl's eyes brimmed with tears. "I've never felt more content, more...whole, than I've ever felt when I'm with you. Please don't cry, dear."

"I--I wasn't."

"And I want to give to you what you've just given to me. But...I'm afraid I won't be any good at it. Not like you."

Syn, wiping her face, understood. "Start with a kiss and do what comes natural." She said. "And don't worry whether you get it right or not. With time and practice, it'll just get better and better."

Jeanmarie, still feeling a little weak and wobbly, summoned her remaining strength to sit up. She commanded Syn to lie on her back, and the girl obeyed. The lovers shared several deep, soulful kisses before the older woman started working her way down. She kissed the girl's neck, shoulders, and collarbone before plotting a trail of butterfly kisses to her breasts. Syn let out a soft whimper when her lover's hands made contact with the feverish fair skin.

A cascade of umber and chestnut fell around Syn's nude body as Jeanmarie began suckling her young lover. The ends of the older woman's long locks brushed against her skin, leaving a scintillating band of goosebumps in their wake. Jeanmarie's mouth closed over Syn's left nipple and gently nursed while her hands continued to knead and massage the sensitive flesh. The sounds of Syn's moans and sighs were music to her ears--heavenly--encouraging her to continue. A few seconds later, Jeanmarie switched nipples, leaving the exposed little tip wet with her saliva.

"You're so beautiful, honey!" Jeanmarie seethed.

The girl was squirming beneath her middle aged lover, whimpering her excitement and approval. Jeanmarie moved backwards, sliding down between the girl's legs. Her hand closed over the youthful, hair covered mons. Just as Syn did with her, she began to stroke the dampened curls, grazing tentatively against the parted cleft. "Oh God, Jean!" The girl's voice was shaky and pleading.

I'm not sure if I even know what I'm doing, but I'm doing it for you, and you alone.

Jeanmarie began with a simple kiss, pressing her mouth against the hairy furrow. She breathed deeply, savoring that raw, primal odor. Her tongue traced along the inner labia and instantly, the swollen petals parted like an early summer bloom. In seconds, the beautiful girl started rocking her hips back and forth against her lover's face. Her head fell against the pillow and she moaned a little louder, indicating her steadily mounting pleasure. "Oh God...Jean!"

The young girl was panting now, sucking in ragged, shallow breaths while Jeanmarie continued lashing her tongue up and down, back and forth. Her eager tongue found its treasure; the little pink flesh pearl. The little bud was fully engorged, peaking from its protective hood. "Ahhh!" Syn let loose with a low, sultry moan when she felt the barrage of fluttering licks, causing her body to ebb and flow uncontrollably. Jeanmarie tried recreating the flourishing tongue twirls and arabesques the girl did.

Though she could hear the whimpers and loud gasps of pleasure, Jeanmarie was still unsure if she was doing anything right. On impulse, she slowly inserted first one, and then a second finger inside her young lover who was helpless to stop her. With a trembling hand, Syn reached down and pushed the music teacher's face deeper as she plunged her fingers in and out. Soon the girl was bearing down as her legs started quivering.

Syn, feeling lightheaded, opened her eyes, struggling to focus as she stared up at the lamp lit ceiling. Tiny pinpricks of white light appeared in her field of vision. They scintillated and multiplied, carrying an almost painful electric tingling on the surface of her skin. "Don't stop!" She huffed. "Please, don't stop!"

POW! A shooting coil of light pierced her mind's eye. Syn thought she saw shades of gold and bright white before the gush of starlight sparkles rained down, covering her--burying her. "Ahhh!" She cried out, almost screaming. The next wave came with the pass of Jeanmarie's agile tongue.Tssst! POW! The sensations pummeled Syn, opening and scattering like dozens of glittering flowers in the night sky. Or maybe it was just the distant sounds out there, of Tom Winters and Richard Dunaway, with their buddies.

Of course, Jeanmarie never thought she'd be so turned on by the sounds of another woman in the throes of ecstasy. Syn's cries and moans came high pitched and breathless. But to Jeanmarie Hollem, it was musical and spiritual. This was a passionate aria of approval from the mouth of God's angel to his devoted follower. When the girl's breathing began to slow, Jeanmarie carefully withdrew her fingers, provoking another loud cry. "I'm sorry, dear, did I hurt you?" She asked. "No, no!" Syn panted. "I just need to...Wow!" A faint smile lit the older woman's face as she gathered her young lover in her arms. They kissed.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that!" Jeanmarie said.

"What's that?"

"I suggested we come down here to get away from that obnoxious noise outside and we ended up lighting our own fireworks!" They both laughed, resting comfortably in each other's arms and sharing kisses. They made love three more times before exhaustion took over and lulled them both in a deep and comfortable sleep.

*****

The large lawn surrounding Redeemer Evangelical Church was a hive of buzzing activity. Laugher, screams, and boisterous giggles rose in the humid air as children played and adults staked their claim for a spot to eat and watch the fireworks after. Among them were Miss Jeanmarie Hollem and Miss Synnove Ersson. They darted to and fro as they scrambled to get their singers to take their places and sing. When Pastor Bales appeared, he had the crowd's attention as he introduced the anticipated prelude to the fireworks.

Standing side by side, Jeanmarie and Syn addressed the group of 32 children standing in three rows, each with a kazoo. "Is everyone ready? Just like we practiced now!" Syn raised her arms for the cue when Jeanmarie blew her pitch pipe. A familiar high, reedy note rose in the air. Just as they'd practiced countless times before, the comical, somewhat off-key chorus of buzzing followed theGrand Old Flag refrain. And with the final burst of applause, a high-pitched squeal was followed by the first explosion. It was almost perfect timing to round out the end of an equally hectic but perfect Fourth of July.

SCREEEEEE--POW! A trail of light and smoke shot upward, carving a smoky coil in the night sky before exploding in a beautiful, almost alien blossom of glittering greens and golds.BOOM! BOOM! Jeanmarie Hollem sat beside her loyal assistant and friend on a blanket beneath a small tree, watching the show. But things were different between them: They were lovers now, and they were very much in love.

Jeanmarie gazed admiringly at Syn. Their hands touched and fingers entwined as they were bathed in another glittering flood of pulsing multicolored light.I love you Syn, my Syn... The older woman's lips moved, barely perceptible, though no words came out. She knew Synnove wouldn't mind. Neither of them needed words. On that fateful hot night in late June, they spoke the language of love and shared it with abandon.

Their union--for that was what Jeanmarie called it--was incredible and spiritual. They became one spirit in one body that night, and have been that way ever since, society be damned. For Jeanmarie and Syn, there would be no beginning and no end for what the Lord himself has brought together. The music teacher leaned back, tilting her head to the sky, and marveled at the torrents of streams and sparks that trickled behind, filling her field of vision.And the two shall become one. This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad!

THANK YOU for reading!!