Steam Bath Pleasures

Story Info
Two women enjoy similar fantasies and pleasures.
2.4k words
4.32
11k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrine sat at the institutional desk, in her deluxe queen size bed, no view room, nibbling at her feeble room service salad. She was staring at her open MacBook, hoping to find something to help her case, but she had found nothing. The problem was, her mind was not on her work, it had been another long day in court. Maybe she should have taken Lili up on her invitation for a steak dinner. Not that she could have, being close to her was intimidating. It was too late now, anyway, she had unfortunately decided to spend the evening by herself. Not totally by herself there were her fantasies of Lili to keep her company.

Lili was the opposing counsel, she was from a large corporation in Miami, Corrine was from a large corporation in Boston, both were in Chicago for a law suit involving two other corporations.

The case seemed to be going along well for Corrine, in her opinion. She had spent the evening looking for that important piece of evidence needed to win. The other real problem was Lili, she was a very smart and a competent lawyer. Also, very beautiful, tall, dark brown eyes, tanned skin, shoulder length brunette hair, very well dressed, very shapely. Everything Corrine sought in her attraction to a woman, she had a hard time keeping her eyes from ogling Lili. She wondered if the opposing counsel had noticed.

Even now sitting in her hotel room with her dreadful salad, dressed only in her lacy white slip and panties, Corrine could not get Lili out of her mind. Closing her eyes, legs crossed, her right leg moving side to side, stimulating her womanhood she fueled the frustration of three days of fantasies and desires. She needed relief, but not normal relief, she needed something special. Something she never would imagine doing. Picking up the hotel directory, she found what she was looking for, the gym page, to be more precise the info for the ladies steam/sauna baths. Good, two floors down on the 7th floor, they were still open at this late hour... she had a plan.

Stripping away her slip and removing her wet panties, she found a pair of sweatpants, and an old concert t-shirt. Pulling them on she grabbed the robe provided by the hotel and headed out the door for the elevator. Pressing the down button, suddenly she remembered that she had forgotten something needed for her pleasure. She returned to her room, searching for the object she desired, it did not seem to be where she had left it in the small bathroom. She had not used it since arriving several days earlier. Finally after searching everywhere, she found the object neatly placed on the bedside table, the maid must have found it, and decided it belonged with the bed. Corrine was slightly embarrassed that the maid found it at all.

Lili sighed as she entered her hotel room, kicking her heals off as she entered. The steak dinner was, as promised, very good, unfortunately the company while sitting eating at the bar, was less then desirable. Oh, the bartender was pleasant and attentive, it was just the usual harassment from the business men who plague the hotel bars across America. She had no wedding ring, not that she thought it would do much good, just a briefcase that somehow signaled she was interested in something they had to offer. If only Corrine had taken her up on her invitation, even her joke about "billable-hours" had not persuaded Corrine to join her.

Corrine had surprised Lili, she was an excellent lawyer and had caught Lili off guard several times, busting the notion that this case was going to be a slam dunk. But, there was something so captivating about her, Lili could not get her out of her mind. The Boston accent, the long blonde hair, the deep blue eyes, she had a sex appeal, that Lili could not figure out. It certainly wasn't her total lack of make up, and certainly not her dowdy preppy clothes and flat shoes, 'no', but it was there just the same, and it had been driving Lili's fantasies for the past three days.

This evening would not be different, Lili took her tailored suit coat off and hung it up. Next came her matching pencil skirt, then her sleeveless silk blouse. She reached around and unclasped her bra, freeing her girls from the past 12 hours of being hostage in a lacy longline corset bra. The bra fit fine, but there is only so much her girls could take. Next she slid her matching garter panties, and black patterned stockings, down her legs, stepping out of them she tossed them on to the king sized bed featured in her suite.

Naked, she looked at herself in the full length mirror that was part of her suites large bathroom. She thought she looked great, all the workouts had paid off. Her hands played with her erect nipples, pulling on their long length, her eyes closed as she emitted a soft moan. Her mind drifted to thoughts of Corrine. Lili thought, that if she could just get Corrine to see her naked, she had to at least be intrigued, even if she was not interested in women, but how to go about getting her into a situation where this would be possible. Only her fantasies could do that now.

Retrieving the hotel robe from the back of the bath door she pulled it on over her naked body, picking up her key card she walked out of the room towards the elevator. The elevator door opened and she pressed the 7th floor button for the gym. Dressed only in the robe, Lili felt a little excited when the car came to a stop on the 9th floor, maybe Corrine would step in and Lili could drop the robe to the floor reveling her naked body, but nobody entered.

Once in the locker room Lili strips away the robe and stores it in locker number 4. Lili grabs several clean towels and walks naked into the steam room, she has been here the past two nights, having had the room all to herself, she hoped tonight would not be any different. Climbing to the top row of benches she moves to the far left corner, the steam up here is the most intense and will provide the wanted camouflage for what Lili had in mind. Spreading the towels out on the bench she sat down naked and began to relax.

The steam felt magnificent on her skin, a slight film of sweat forms all over her body, almost immediately. Lili closes her eyes, as the same fantasies from the two previous nights begin to form in her mind. 'Corrine'... Lili's fingers find her hard nipples, they have been excited ever since she first laid eyes on Corrine not to mention the excitement between her legs. Lili pulled on them, imagining Corrine's mouth sucking their hardness and then nibbling them just hard enough to make Lili moan... which she did, quite loudly. Lili's feet found their way onto the bench, her knees now bent. She spread her legs open exposing her hidden femininity. Lili imagined Corrine's hand finding the warm moisture between the lips of her vulva, while her own hand finds just the same spot. Touching her exposed clit she moans again. With one hand still fondling her breast and pinching her nipple, the other hand has begun to gently stimulate the exposed tip of her clit. In Lili's mind Corrine has buried her face between her legs, the soft tongue swirling around her hardness. A handful of her blond hair in Lili's hand she encourages the blonde to work her clit over, sucking and licking it without giving her a break. Lili is emitting a steady stream of moans, and dirty orders to her imaginary lover, her passion mounting, the steam and heat adds to the intensity of the impending orgasm. The magnificent feeling starts to build, the contractions within start, the orgasm sweeps through her so swiftly she can't believe it. She's almost unconscious at its height, sweat poring from her body, she screams in ecstasy, so loud she was sure somebody must have heard her. Collapsing back on to the bench, she tastes her own juices, and inhales her lust. It happened so fast she is sure another orgasm is on the way, as her fingers once more begin to softly and quietly play with her pussy. Her mind imagines the soft feel of Corrine's lips on hers. She remembers the very feminine smell of the woman and her perfume, she had inhaled while standing close to her in court earlier today. Then suddenly she is interrupted by a woman's voice asking if anybody was here. Lili retreats into her steam filled corner trying to remain hidden from the intruder.

Corrine enters the locker room, wondering if anyone is around she proclaims "hello, anybody here." She did not want to get caught doing the unimaginable deeds she was hoping to perform. Not getting an answer she removes her sweatpants and T-shirt then stores them along with her robe in locker 2. She wraps a towel around her naked body and steps toward the steam and sauna room doors, she's about to open the sauna room door when she remembers what she had gone back to her room for, and retrieves it from her robe pocket.

Object now in hand, Corrine decides to go into the steam room instead, opening the door she steps in, the steam enveloping her. Barely able to see, she steps towards the lower bench, slowly removing the towel reveling her nude body, she places it on the bench. Lili gasps a barely audible sound, when she realizes that the object of her fantasies is naked two row below.

"Is somebody there," Corrine questions? But, she loses interest as she drops her 'white rabbit' on to the floor, "dam" she reaches to pick it up.

Once more Lili gasps as she watches Corrine bend over to pick up the toy, she eyes the ass of her lust, far more shapely than she had ever imagined.

Lili shrinks as best she can into the corner, the steam hiding her. Her fingers began once more to toy with her clit, the sight of a naked Corrine fueling her need to masturbate. Corrine is sexy beyond belief, her skin is alabaster white, her tits large and firm, topped with pink areoles and small hard nipples, her tummy soft and flat, not muscular like her own, but not at all flabby, and the trimmed hair perch just above her pussy is red, a ginger below, she never would have imagined that.

Corrine switches the toy on, standing facing the benches, back to the entry door, she brings the vibrating ears to her nipples touching each one just briefly, she moves back and forth between the two hard nubs. She gasps and inhales deeply, as the toy stimulates her aroused nipples, her eyes are closed now.

Lili quietly moves closer so she can see her voyeuristic victim below, she can't believe how sexy Corrine looks. The lips of Corrine pussy seemed to have swollen and she has brought her right hand up to play with them, finding her clit she is swirling her finger around in what is becoming a wet moist mess.

"Oh, god Lili, eat me" Corrine said it plain as day, in a voice that reeked of lust, not at all like the mousy shy woman she portrayed.

Lili could not believe what she just heard, Lili was the object of Corrine's lust as much as Corrine was the object of Lili's fantasies.

Corrine's breathing was increasing, her hand finding a rhythm in stimulating her enlarged clit. Lili watched as Corrine spread her pussy lips and thrust the vibrating rabbit deep into her cunt "fuck me Lili, oh god fuck me", she moaned.

Lili's finger were now deep in her own vagina, while her thumb pressed hard against her clit. She couldn't believe what she was watching or that she was about to cum again. It would not be silent.

Corrine thrust the vibrating toy in and out of her hole, "harder, Lili, harder, fuck me harder," Corrine's voice signaled she was about to cum also, her breathing increasing. standing in front of a hidden Lili, thrusting her toy into her womanhood harder and faster, she screamed "OH, GOD LILI I'M COMING..... FUCK ME!!!"

This pushed Lili over the edge, her moans became apparent, "yes, YES, CORRINE, OH GOD YES..."

Corrine's eyes flew open, the orgasm still controlled her, she quivered as it past through her very being, she fell to her knees, but she knew... she knew....

"OOH GOD YOU"... Corrine managed to scream, dropping her toy as it fell from with in her.

Lili's orgasm had not quite peeked, but her eyes were locked on the eyes and face of her fantasy lover, just barely visible through the fog of the steam room, it reeked of lust, then anger.

"YOU WATCHED ME... YOU HEARD ME... OH MY GOD..." Corrine turned and ran from the room. Reaching her locker she tried to manipulate the lock to get to her clothes, and safety. Corrine could not get it to work as much as she tried it would not open.

Picking up the discarded toy, on wobbly legs Lili walked out of the steam room, "Corrine, please" Lili pleaded.

Covering herself as best she could with her hands Corrine turn to face Lili "I CAN'T BELIEVE, YOU SAW ME... ARE YOU SOME SORT OF WEIRDO" she screamed at Lili her face red from embarrassment. Seeing the toy in Lili's hand she demanded "GIVE THAT TO ME," she reached out to grab it from her. Suddenly realizing Lili was naked, she could not take her eyes off of her fantasy, her tan lines outlined the two pieced bathing suit she obviously wore while outside. Her breast white with dark areoles, her nipples hard and long, her body taut from obvious working out. She was beautiful, so much more than what Corrine had ever imagined.

"Darling, please don't be mad, you were wonderful I want you, I've never wanted another woman like I want you," Lili whispered

Their eyes meant, their arms reached for each other, then their lips touched....