QOS Creator 04 - First Taste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam wakes up in the morning and can't wait to get going. Time no longer matters to her, nor does she have any interest in knowing what it is. That bothered her a lot in the beginning, but she doesn't remember why. Similarly, she missed her husband terribly, but now she cares less and less about seeing him again.

Her master enters her room and wears normal clothes, which is unusual to her since he normally wears black leather and similar clothing. His blue jeans and light green polo shirt show off his muscular arms, which makes her feel aroused. He was followed by another black man in a lab coat. With graying curly hair and glasses, he looked much older. The man was holding a clipboard and jotting down a few last notes. Strangely, she feels completely comfortable being naked in front of an unfamiliar person.

"Good morning, Pet." When he calls her this, she loves it as it makes her smile.

"This is Dr. Green. He's gonna take care of you today."

Her greeting was, "Hello Doctor, sir.". She hopes not to displease her master by addressing him improperly.

"we're giving you a sedative for now so you can relax. The doctor pulled out a syringe and asked for her arm. Upon Pam's consent, she was injected with syringe contents. Her immediate reaction was drowsiness, followed by sleep.

A woman wearing a surgical mask and hospital scrubs enters the room. A gurney was being pushed by her when she stopped it next to a bed. Pam was gently moved to the gurney by the doctor and Devin. She was started to be wheeled out of the room by the nurse then the doctor stopped her and did some final checks on her and noted on his clipboard. He then turned to Devin.

"Did I get you right? You want her as an E?"

"Yeah, as long as that's not a problem."

The naked sleeping patient was examined by the doctor. Using his hand, he measured and pinched for loose skin around her breasts.

"It's doable, she's got a lot of loose skin to work with."

"Okay, you can prep her for surgery and take her there," the doctor says to the nurse. She was then wheeled out of the room by the nurse.

When Pam slowly awakens, her chest immediately feels very sore. As she looks to her side, an IV is attached to her arm along with the usual medical monitors near her. The woman concludes she had a breast enlargement. This is the first time in several months that she has been in a different room, at least from what she can remember. It looks like a typical hospital room.

A familiar voice greets her, "Hello, there.". She recognizes it as Dr. Green.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore", Her voice crackles and it too felt sore. She was so dry and not thirsty at the same time. AS Pam tried to sit up, she felt a sharp pain in her breast. Her breasts are larger than usual.

"Don't try to sit up," warned the doctor. "Lay down, let the pain meds work while you heal."

"How big...how big are they?" She found it difficult to speak.

"Each one is about 450cc, so you'd be about E size."

"Oh wow!" Pam said with excitement and pain in her voice.

"Just rest now. Later, I will give you instructions to help with the healing."

While Pam's pain medicine kicks in again, she drifted off into sleep once more in anticipation of seeing her new beauties.

She was monitored for the rest of the day and through the evening in the surgery post-op room by Dr. Green. Both he and his nurse checked on her periodically to check on her swelling and bruising. Despite being extremely fatigued, Pam had a difficult time sleeping. Although she felt nauseated, she never threw up. She feels very sensitive around her chest when the pain meds wear off. She was reassured by the doctor that this was normal.

On the following morning, she awoke in the room she has now become accustomed to. Today, she felt much better and gently got up to look at her breast. Her chest was covered by a heavily padded bra. Besides that, she wore nothing else.

Immediately after she awoke, her doctor and master entered the room. Once again, her master wears casual clothing.

Dr. Green asks, "How are you feeling?"

Pam said she felt much better today, but was still experiencing some discomfort.

"That's good to hear. So, we will continue to give you some mild pain killers for the pain while you recover. In the meantime, no physical activity for a month. You will continue to wear that post-op bra for a couple of weeks. You must wear it night and day, it will help with your recovery."

The doctor added, "For the first week you will feel some mild pain and discomfort, this is normal." He hands her a few papers. "These are instructions for massaging the breast tissue to help relax the muscles and reduce swelling. We will monitor your recovery and I will check up on you in a couple of days. Any questions?"

"Would it be okay if I took off the bra to look at them?"

"No, unfortunately, you will want to leave it on for the next few days. You do not want to do anything with your chest for the first couple of days. After that, you can take it off only for showering but must put it back on immediately, I have those instructions as well with you. Okay?"

Then Pam nods her head in agreement. She is left alone with her master when Dr. Green leaves the room.

"You won't do any exercises for the first month, my pet. However, I still want you to wear your makeup and clothes for the day, along with your post-op bra." Devin places a couple of books on her nightstand near her bed.

"I've provided you with some reading material to keep you entertained during your recovery."

"Thank you, master."

Then Devin walks out of the room. A glance at the books reveals that they are all romance novels with interracial and lesbian themes. It intrigues her and she can't wait to read them.

The pain started to fade after a few days. When it was time to shower, she finally checked her breast. The nurse was there to make sure her healing was going as planned and to properly dry her before putting on the bra again. After seeing her new tits in the bathroom mirror for the first time, Pam was amazed. Her new slimmer figure along with her enlarged breasts will undoubtedly turn heads.

During the first week, she massaged the breast tissue according to the doctor's instructions. During the fourth week, she completely stopped taking the pain medication and noticed that the swelling and bruising have subsided. Dr. Green was pleased with the healing and gave her the okay to exercise, but she must wear the post-op bra. Besides exercising, she doesn't need the bra for anything else. When she looks in the mirror naked, she enjoys the way she looks.

The training with Devin resumes, and Pam continues to give her master blow jobs. He encourages her to go deeper, but she gags each time she attempts. When she gags, he praises her, telling her that she is doing it right, but she needs to learn how to control it by relaxing her gag reflex. To Pam's amazement, by the end of the week, she was able to get most of the cock in her mouth and she was so proud of herself. In the beginning, she puked when it overwhelmed her ag reflexes, but she was able to calm them down and swallow much of the shaft.

She was then face fucked by her master. His cock would be thrust into and out of her mouth as she lay on the edge of the bed. She plays with herself when her master uses her mouth as a pussy, and the violent action gets her wet. Pam cleans her master's mess every time he cums, regardless of where he cums. He sometimes cums on her body, sometimes he cums on the sheets of the bed or the floor, and she cleans it up with her tongue. However, most of the time, her master just cums right into her mouth.

One day, after she had been face-fucking for a few days, her master and Dr. Green entered her room. Once again, her master is wearing casual clothing.

"Are you ready for another change?" her master asks.

"Oh! Yes, sir!" She exclaims with excitement.

"Yeah, this one's gonna make you as happy as you were with your tits".

Pam soon fell asleep after the doctor injected her with a sleeping aid.

When Pam wakes up, she discovers that she has been sleeping on her stomach. This was unusual for her because she sleeps on her back. The first thing she notices when she awakens is an annoying pain in her backside, mainly her ass. As she reaches for her ass, it feels foreign to her. She is wearing what feels like a lower-body suit that covers her upper legs above her belly button, and most importantly, her ass feels much fuller. In the next few minutes, her doctor appears in her room.

"Ah, you're awake, how do you feel?"

"It hurts all over my butt." The fact that she didn't say pain in the ass made her chuckle.

"That's normal. you had BBL surgery or known as Brazilian Butt Lift. To make your buttocks appear fuller and more appealing, we took some of your fatty tissue and reapplied it. you must not sit or lie on your back for the next month, and you must sleep on your side or stomach."

Pam is then given a large inflatable donut by the doctor.

"Please use this if you need to sit down."

Once Dr. Green has answered Pam's questions, he leaves. Getting up, she checks herself in the mirror and is amazed at how hot she looks. Her large breasts and ass make her look like a porn star along with all her other changes, even though she is wearing the lower body suit garment.

As Pam recovers from BBL surgery over the next month, she is not allowed to exercise. Due to her habit of sleeping on her back, she had difficulty sleeping on her side or stomach. As a result, Shawn activated the sleeping agent gas for her, so she can get a good night's sleep, and had her positioned on her side to get a good night's sleep.

During the day, when she is awake, she continues to apply her makeup and is becoming more proficient at it. even on the donut, sitting down hurt for the first couple of weeks, but the pain gradually faded. When she was able to remove the lower body suit a few weeks after her surgery, she was able to see the results. Despite looking at herself from the front, she doesn't realize how attractive her ass is until she turns to her side.

As soon as she was fully healed, she began her tenth month of training. In addition to running on the treadmill, she also worked out on the weight machines. The larger breast and larger ass made working out somewhat challenging. Each other day, she works with her master.

In her first session back, he surprised her. After she gave her master her deep-throated blowjob, he took her to the edge of the bed, laid her on her back, spread her legs out, and began eating her. Since this was the first time she had ever let someone eat her pussy, she orgasmed at the feeling of his long tongue massaging her clit and probing her pussy. Then he kissed her, letting her taste the juices on his tongue. She has never been kissed by her master before. Pam was hoping he would fuck her, but after she orgasmed again, he left. It went on like this for the next week, and now she's begging him to fuck her. Rather than fucking her, he spun her around and face-fucked her.

Upon waking up the next morning, she discovered a few more modifications to her body. She has a belly button ring on her navel and gold rings on her nipples. Her piercings made her even more sultry, and she masturbated about her hot body and her desire to fuck.

She continues to work out and then the next day is her session with her master, he goes down on her, and she orgasms every time. Then Pam blows him and becomes very adept at deep throating his large cock. She persists in asking him to fuck her, and he does, but only face-fucks her.

As Pam begins her eleventh month, all she can think about is fucking. Despite using her favorite toy, the black dildo, she craves a real black cock. Additionally, she received a new tattoo, which is the most shocking change of all. As she awoke one morning, she found an intricate tattoo of a vine curing around her breasts and continuing down her side. It points to her pussy a few inches away from it. It's on both her sides. There are little thorns on the vines, as well as spade-shaped leaves. Her body modifications would have disgusted her before, but now they only make her hornier and wish to be sluttier. More than ever, she needs cock. Like a wild beast, she imagines her master thrusting his nicely sized black cock into her belly. After an intense orgasm and a loud moan, Pam falls fast asleep, still dreaming about cocks. She doesn't know why this is all she can think about.

Next Chapter - NO TURNING BACK

12