QOS Creator 06 - Ass Virgin No More

Story Info
QOS wife finds pleasure in a new hole.
3.5k words
4.55
23.3k
37

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 6] — Ass Virgin No More

Late November is very chilly in Minneapolis. Bob Myerson recently lost his job due to his poor performance, and he has been in a major depression since then. Never in his life has he been fired from a job. On top of losing his good-paying job, he has also lost his dream house as well as his wife, whom he hasn't seen in over a year.

There is no motivation in him to do anything. Aside from collecting his unemployment check and watching television, he does nothing but veg at home. As a result of his eating habits and lack of activity, he had gained a significant amount of weight. The grooming he displays is abysmal. His scraggly beard is unkempt, and he resembles a homeless man with his disheveled appearance. He may shower once every few weeks.

As planned, Peter Elliot has made significant changes to Bob's life as ordered by the organization. Having lent his wife out for training, it was Peter's team that burned down Bob's new house, so it was only a matter of time before Bob lost his job, which was part of the organization's plan.

Depression is also expected and planned for the husband. However, the organization does not want him to take a drastic step like suicide. The goal is to make them so depressed and desperate that they are easier to manipulate and control. As part of Peter's plan to counter the severe depression, he wants to get him laid. His depressed state will ease as a result, but they still want him to be depressed.

Watching the monitors transmitting from the hidden cameras in Bob's apartment, Peter called one of his associates to provide entertainment for the depressed husband. Bob is watching some action movie in his recliner while wearing a dirty t-shirt and worn-out sleep pants. Peter hung up his phone after a few minutes of discussing details.

While he smiles, he whispers to himself, "Well, you better enjoy this, this may be the last pussy you'll get to fuck".

Tabitha loves her new tattoos, especially the gothic lettering above her right breast with her name. Griffin was repaid not only by getting a blowjob but also, she let him fuck her. This was the second man she fucked who wasn't her husband. Griffin orgasmed inside Tabitha after she rode his black cock aggressively. Just like when she fucked her master, she didn't feel guilty after and wanted to do it again.

Her sessions with her master have turned into massive fuckfests. In addition to that, she was also getting more aggressive in her sexual romps as her lover fucked her so much in different positions. Her sexual aggressiveness seems to increase once she was confirmed to be a Queen of Spades as if there is nothing else she can think about except black cocks.

Her appearance is completely different from that of the woman who was abducted from the airport over a year ago. She has gone from medium-length brown hair to shaved sides and back with only bleached blonde curly hair on top. Previously, Tabitha weighed 156 pounds. Her weight has now stabilized at around 104 pounds. She currently sports a sexy figure accentuated by her Brazilian butt-lift and her fake tits.

As of now, she has measurements of 34E-22-29. Lips are now very large, puffy, and covered in lipstick, making them very attractive to men who dream about wrapping them around their cocks. It used to be that she didn't wear so much makeup, but now she does every day, and she sports heavy false eyelashes to complement her slutty appearance. Despite having never worn long nails, she is now used to them and has been able to do routine tasks with them much easier than she did at the beginning.

Before her training, Tabitha's only piercings were on her ears, now she sports multiple piercings, on her nose, Monroe above her lip, naval, and nipple rings. There are many tattoos on her now; her name (Tabitha) above her right breast, a tramp stamp with a spade in the middle, intricate vine tattoos along both sides, and the QoS spade above her pussy with the words "BLACKS ONLY" above it.

Tabitha has truly transformed into a porn star. If he had only known, his dream had come true, and she became the woman he wanted her to be. There is no way h can comprehend the physical transformation she has undergone.

Among her transformations, her mental transformation is the most significant. The name Pam Myerson no longer applies to her. Tabitha has accepted her new name. While she has never enjoyed sex that much when she had sex with her husband, Bob, it was boring, generic, and uneventful to her husband's dismay. Tabitha is now only interested in sex and wishes to explore more of her body sexually. The only thing she wants is black cocks, and only black cocks. In the same way, she enjoys giving blow jobs to completion, as well as feeling the big powerful black cock ramming in her tight white pussy like a savage animal in heat.

The sessions with her master continue. Despite still having an anal plug lodged in her ass, Devin has been fucking her. Tabitha was uncomfortable at first, but after she got used to it, she found it even more appealing. He bent her over the edge of the bed after she sucked on his large cock for a few minutes. With her high heels, Tabitha spreads her legs apart, exposing her plugged ass and dripping wet pussy, ready for his black cock to invade her naughty pussy once more. However, Devin began to remove her large anal plug from her ass and heard a popping sound while doing so. In the meantime, Devin has already applied some lubricant to his cock, which Tabitha is unaware of. Using his coated cock, he began to penetrate her ass slowly.

As Tabitha welcomed his cock into her ass, she took both hands and spread her ass cheeks to maximize her opening for her black master. In a few seconds, Devin's cock had completely entered her ass. Tabitha moans in pleasure, as she drops her hands from her ass and begins playing with her pussy with the large cock in her ass.

When Devin started fucking her ass, he picked up the speed until he was fully fucking her with maximum effort. The large black invader inside her drove her mad with lust, and she orgasmed. While he continues pounding her, she is ready to have her next orgasm. As her eyes roll back in her head, drunk on lust, she plays furiously with her pussy while the cock still fucking her ass.

The doorbell interrupted Bob's concentration on the TV show. I wonder who that is, he thought to himself as he put his almost empty beer can on his coffee table and got up to open his door.

A peephole in his door allowed him to see who was at his door. He was surprised to discover that it was a woman. A redhead wearing a fake fur coat and a lot of makeup. As soon as he opens the door, the crisp November air hits him despite it being a hallway in the cheap apartment building.

"Can I help you?"

"Would you like some company, Suga?" Redhead replied as she twirled her hair with one finger and eyed him intently.

"What do ya mean?"

"You know honey," She starts to grab his crotch, "Some fun!" after finishing her statement, the redhead licks her lips seductively.

Astonished, Bob had no idea what to do, and he couldn't say yes or no to her.

"It's cold out here, babe." Still clutching his crotch, the redhead began entering his apartment.

Although she had already passed the threshold, Bob swings the door open wider. Then, he glanced down the apartment hallway left and right to see if anyone was in sight, then closed and locked the door.

When Bob turns to the guest, he finds that she has taken off her fur coat, revealing a black fishnet bodystocking and black high-heel boots. There were various tattoos all over her body, and Bob noticed track marks on her arm, indicating that she was a drug user.

There was nothing Bob could do but stand there with his mouth hanging open.

After taking his hand, she looked around his apartment. As soon as she found her target, his bedroom, she led him there. The redhead sat on the edge of his bed, she dropped his pajama pants, grabbed his cock, and wrapped her lips around it. immediately, Bob's cock became fully erect and ready to burst. When the redhead realized he was ready to cum, she stopped sucking, looked up at him, then began kissing him, forcing her tongue into his mouth as she lightly stroked his cock.

Bob broke the kiss and said, "What's your name?"

"You can call me Flame."

Flame then bent over the bed and invited Bob to fuck her. The body language of the redhead told him everything he needed to know. His cock slides into her pussy. He hadn't had sex in over a year and it felt wonderful to feel her warm cunt.

"That's right, fuck me! Fuck your whore!"

After Bob picked up his pace, he could no longer hold it, he was on the verge of bursting.

"I'm gonna cum!"

After quickly moving off his cock, Flame positioned her mouth on his cock. Exactly at the right moment, Bob's explosion ripped into the redhead's mouth and over her face. As a result of the orgasm, he felt as if all his energy had been drained away. He thought his cock would explode because of the intensity of the orgasm, which was a year's worth of sperm. As soon as the redhead got up, she kissed Bob despite having his cum all over her face, and kept some of his cum in her mouth, forcing her tongue in to make him taste it.

Despite being repulsed by this, Bob found himself turned on by it at the same time. The combination of his cum and her saliva had a unique taste and wasn't as bad as he expected.

Suddenly, Flame halted the passionate kiss and walked out of the room. The only thing Bob could do was stand there and replay what had just happened in the back of his mind. Her coat was on when she returned a minute later. After giving Bob a card, she kissed him.

"If you want to have some fun again, call me." Then she left the room and Bob heard his front door unlock and open, and then she left with the sound of the door closing. As he studied the card, he saw that it was a blank white card with a handwritten phone number on one side.

"Holy shit, did that really happen?" He whispered to himself.

Upon hearing a knock on his van's door, Peter Elliot opened it. Flame was there bundled up in her coat, cum now crusted around her mouth as she did not even clean up.

"So, did you fuck him?"

"Yeah, the fucker couldn't even last a few minutes."

"Good." Peter then gave the redhead a wad of bills for her service. "Here ya go, I don't think I will need you again for now." He then closed the door before Flame could even respond. She was too busy unraveling the wad and counting how much she was given.

Peter thought to himself, whores are willing to do anything for money. Flame was one of the few attractive whores he saw in the red light district in downtown Minneapolis. He also wanted to make sure they were comfortable with fucking bareback, and he did not want Bob to wear a rubber. He also did not care if the husband picked up a disease from any of the whores he selected. He also wondered how long it will take Bob to call the number Flame gave him, regardless, he will be ready for it when it happens.

Devin is fucking Tabitha in the ass like a wild black stallion, she moans in pleasure loudly. The sensation of getting her ass fucked is new and exciting to her. At each thrust of Devin's cock, she is bucking and trying to time it so she can get his full length inside of her. While he thrusts, Devin holds tightly to Tabitha's small waist.

"Damn Bitch, your ass is so good to fuck!"

"Yeah, fuck my ass master! I'm your bitch! Your whore! Your Queen of Spades!"

Then Devin pulled out of Tabitha's ass, and instinctively Tabitha knew what he wanted, so she turned around and put his cock into her mouth and started sucking it. When Devin orgasmed hard, he let out a loud grunt. She began to gag as she swallowed his load but kept his cock in her mouth. As she removed the cock from her mouth, cum began to leak from the corners of her mouth.

"Fuck, that was so good, master!"

Devin still recovering, shook his head in agreement. He then reached for one of her drawers and pulled out an object that Tabitha could not tell what it is.

Her master pulled out a large anal plug, but this was different than any of the ones she had before. This one appears to be metal and the same size as her last plug which was huge. It had a pink jewel at the end of it. Devin then put it up to Tabitha's mouth.

"Get it nice and wet."

Tabitha then seductively started to wrap her mouth around the plug and get her juices along with any cum that was remaining in her mouth all over the metal object. Devin then had her bend over and then slowly inserted it into her ass until the full length disappeared in the hole and just the jewel end is visible.

"This is your new plug to always wear. You like it?"

Tabitha shook her head, "Oh yes, master!"

During the next couple of weeks, Tabitha has been fucking herself in the ass with her realistic dildo. After each of her sessions, she then puts the plug back in her ass. She even wears it while working out in the gym and running on the treadmill.

Her sessions with her master have him fucking each of her holes. She looks forward to these sessions as she loves getting fucked in the ass now, especially by a very large cock like her masters.

One day she woke up to find a new object in her room. It was a metal stripper pole that was attached to the floor and the ceiling. Her master during that day's session after fucking her, instructed her on how to strip, pole dancing, as well as lap dancing, as he gave her a few books and told her there will be instructions shown on the TV as well. She cannot wait to pick up this new skill and eagerly started flipping through one of the books with illustrations in them.

The next day, Griffin entered her room, along with a couple of other men that was helping him with a portable chair and other equipment. Devin then entered after the rest of the men.

"Good morning, Tabitha, you ready for another piercing?"

She nodded and was looking forward to this. Devin had told her he would like her to get her clit pierced. At first, she was hesitant to think how painful it would be, but her master reassured her that the benefits out way the temporary pain she may feel.

After the chair has been assembled, Griffin signaled for her to sit down. She already had no panties on and only need to lift her short skirt. The chair had leg areas for her to spread her legs out. once she settles in the chair, Griffin put on latex gloves and started to prep the area for piercing. Once he was ready it was over before she knew it. She did feel immense pain, but it quickly went away and was only replaced by a dull pain. Griff explained to her that she got a VCH which is a vertical clitoral hood piercing. This will give her increased sexual pleasure once fully healed. Also, she will be aroused from just dancing or even crossing her legs. However, the healing process will take just a little over a month. Griffin and his crew started packing up the equipment and left, but not before Griffin gave her instructions to help the healing process and aftercare.

Devin then said, "You will not be exercising until your healed, instead, this is why I gave you training material to learn how to strip, my pet, understand?"

"Yes, master."

The dull pain is getting to her a little and will take mild pain relievers to deal with it.

Devin started leaving, then as he just remembered something to tell her, he turned back to her, "Oh, one other thing, you will still have sessions, but not with me, you will find out tomorrow, sweet dreams."

The next day, when Tabitha woke up, she wanted to check out her new piercing once again in the full-length mirror, admiring the look. It still hurts and started to follow the aftercare instructions provided to her.

She changed into her outfit for the day, a black wet-look micro skirt barely covering her ass, a white crop-top t-shirt that shows off the other piercing of her navel. This was topped off with red high-heeled platform sandals. She also wore tight cotton underwear because of her piercing.

She then applied her makeup, which she is very proficient in applying even with her long fake nails, which are now painted red. She always spends a good amount of time admiring her work after she is done.

She then leaves the bathroom and once she gets back into her bedroom there is something out of place. One of the dressers against the wall where the exit for the room is has been moved and placed against the other wall, revealing two holes. Just then the door opens, and Devin appears, her master.

"Good morning, Tabitha."

She loves it that he now calls her by her name, her QOS name. She has embraced her new name so much that she wanted it tattooed on her breasts.

"Good morning, master."

"Today you will be pleasing others. If you noticed, there are a couple of holes in the wall where your dresser was. These are called glory holes; do you know what that means?"

Tabitha has vagally heard this term before but was too naive to know the real meaning of it. So, she shook her head to signal to him that she has no idea.

"No problem, it's simple, in a moment, a couple of cocks will be sticking out of the holes. It will be your job to suck them to completion. That's it".

Just then, a couple of large black cocks poked out from the holes.

"Enjoy!" Then Devin left the room.

Tabitha then got to her knees in between the two semi-erect cocks and grabbed each one with each of her hands and started stroking them. She then took the left one and proceed to swallow it whole while keeping her right hand on the other cock. She felt it enlarging in her mouth, and this always turned her on, however, she can't play with her freshly pierced pussy and it's her job to make sure these cocks get the attention they deserve.

The sexy-looking woman starts bobbing up and down on the large dark shaft while stroking the other one faster. After a few minutes, the cock in her mouth exploded and she swallowed every drop, then she put her full attention on the right one and started to give that one a blow job. The cock on the left withdrew and was quickly replaced by another cock to her surprise. She finished up the cock on the right and then back to the new cock on her left. The cock on the right side disappeared and again, replaced by another.

By the time this session was over, Tabitha has successfully given ten blowjobs to ten different cocks. Her face which she spent some time fixing her makeup was almost completely covered in cum from ten different black cocks. It took her all the self-discipline she has to not touch her pussy however she was able to finger her ass and that's what she did halfway through the cock sucking session.

She got up and needed to use the bathroom. Once she got to the bathroom, she looked up at herself in the mirror, pleased with her cum covered face.

She whispered to herself, "Oh Tabitha, you are such a sexy-looking slut!" as she slowly licks her lips and rubbed both her large, pierced tits.

NEXT CHAPTER - MENAGE A TROIS