QOS Creator 07 - Menage A Trois

Story Info
Wife enjoys the new adventure, but she is not the only one.
3.4k words
4.39
18k
24

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 7] -- Menage a Trois

A month has passed since Tabitha received her clit piercing and she is now nearly healed. She has been sucking black cocks every day since then from her glory holes in the wall of her room. Over the past month, she has gone nearly hysterical that she could not even touch her pussy. This took all discipline to resist touching it.

She was informed today that her piercing had completely healed. Having been allowed to take off her cotton panties today, she wasted no time and started masturbating on her bed. She immediately began to orgasm as she pressed harder and faster against her clit, moaning loudly in enjoyment. Since her last orgasm over a month ago, this one was as intense as she has ever experienced. The woman was now glowing and exploring the new jewelry that adorned her pussy.

A large monitor shows Tabitha masturbating on her bed as Shawn watches his new convert. Almost 15 months have passed since her training began. There are still a few months left for her training to be completed.

As Shawn looked over his notes, he remained of how many women he had converted during his career with the organization. Suddenly he realized he was on his 26th conversion. In addition to Tabitha, he has three other converts that will be completed. He was informed that there would be many more to come.

It is likely that once the women complete their training, that will be the last time he sees them, since they will be sent off to a private island owned by the organization. It is the sole purpose of the women to provide pleasure on the secluded island to the guests of the organization. Those are the only things Shawn is aware of.

There is no doubt that they will be able to take any drug-addicted whore off any city's streets. However, they need more than just the women, they also need their husbands. The organization has instructed Shawn to provide married couples for conversion and training. The wives will be trained first, and the husbands will follow. Since that is not Shawn's department, he does not know why they use the same training method for their husbands. He is only speculating, but it may be that they are being trained to become staff for the island resort. While looking at the clipboard detailing his converts' daily progress, he chuckles at the idea.

Despite the brutal cold and the snow on the ground, Bob is reminded that Christmas is just around the corner. The fact that he will be spending his second Christmas without his wife does not appear to be causing him too much stress. The QOS Organization has provided him with several prostitutes in the past couple of months. Flame, the first prostitute he encountered, provided him with a phone number to call if he desired some sexual entertainment. Upon calling the number, a woman answered, however, it was not Flame answering. She responded that someone would be over his place shortly.

When Bob heard a knock on his apartment door, it was not Flame, but rather another prostitute. When she gave him head and then fucked him, he lasted slightly longer than when he fucked Flame. Since then, he has fucked about three more whores and is ready to do it again.

Although it was Christmas eve, he was very lonely. both his family and Pam's family do not wish to have anything to do with him and have not invited him to attend any of their parties or comforts in their homes during the holiday season. After calling the number, someone will be sent out to his residence once more. Afterward, Bob changed out of the PJs he has worn all day, took a quick shower, and put on a gray long sleeve Henley shirt and blue jeans. He then awaited the arrival of his guest.

As soon as Bob heard the knock on his door that evening, he ran to open it. his eyes were drawn to an attractive blonde wearing a full-length dark fur coat as soon as he opened the door. In comparison to all the other streetwalkers who had come before her, she appeared to be more attractive and innocent than all of them. The first thing that stood out about her was that she was not wearing a lot of makeup, and she wasn't dressed in trashy street clothes like the others.

The blonde asked, "Can I come in?"

Taking a moment to answer, he was unaware that he was staring at her. "Ah...Sure, sure, come on in."

Upon entering the apartment, the blonde took a moment to look around before turning to Bob, "Can you take my coat?"

"Sure", Bob replied, and then approached the blonde, who turned away from him and permitted him to remove her coat, revealing her clothing underneath. She wore a tight-fitting long sleeve off-shoulder red t-shirt that emphasized her bust as well as black leather jeans and beige chunky cork heels. over her neck, she wore a gold chain and a pendant, and her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail with a black crunchy to show off her large thin gold hoop earrings. With very thin dark eyebrows and minimal makeup, she looked very attractive. Her long French manicured nails completed her appearance.

"My name is Chance", she said as she reached out her hand. "And you are Bob, I assume?"

He accepted her handshake but continued to stare at her and gave a delayed reply. He snapped out of it and replied, "Yes, Yes I am."

There is something about her that stands out from the other whores he has met, Bob thought. She gave off an impression of a girl-next-door to him, which attracted him to her.

Chance then approached Bob and began to rub his shoulder with one of her hands. "So, you want to go in your room, and show you how wild and crazy we can get?" there was a wicked grin on her face.

He gently took hold of her hand and led her into his bedroom. Then he sat down on his bed. Chance sat beside him.

"So, what kind of fun are you talking about?" Bob asked her.

Chance then started to rub his crotch through his jeans.

"You know what kind?"

While rubbing his crotch with one hand, she used the other to rub his chest.

It was then that Bob took advantage of the opportunity to start kissing her neck. There was a pleasant fragrance emanating from her, and Bob wondered what kind of perfume she was wearing. In the following moments, he began kissing Chance on the lips. During the time her lips were locked, she was moaning in delight and still rubbing his crotch causing him to become erect.

"Your cock is getting hard", she told him.

As Chance kissed him, she stuck her tongue in his mouth. Bob then reached for one of her tits and began rubbing it, noticing that she did not have a bra on. Chance then scooted closer to Bob and started to remove his shirt and threw it on the ground after getting it completely off. then she proceed to kiss his lips and rub his crotch once again.

Then Bob told her, "Now it's your turn", as he proceed to remove her shirt. In response, Chance raised her arms to assist him. Upon revealing her chest, it was evident that she had nice silicone breasts. Her skin was a pale cream color, indicating that she had not received any sun exposure. He did not waste any time in grabbing one of her tits and rubbing it as well as kissing the other.

Continuing to rub his crotch, Chance ran her fingers through his hair with her other hand. As soon as she was satisfied that his cock was fully erect, she unbuttoned his jeans without any difficulty. He leaned back on the bed to assist her in her endeavor. In one motion, she removed both his underwear and jeans, as his cock sprung up in front of her.

She then grabbed his cock and stroked it briefly before engulfing his cock in her mouth. It was with great skill that Chance took his entire cock within her mouth and swirled her tongue over it. Bob noticed that he was experiencing a new sensation. Because her tongue was pierced, it provided additional pleasure to him, resulting in him moaning.

She looked up at him, "You like that?"

"Oh yeah, love it!"

In the process of swallowing his cock whole, she gets her saliva all over it, which makes his cock glisten. There is no doubt in Bob's mind that this wasn't her first cock that she sucked. She was an expert cock sucker.

"It's time to see that pussy", Bob said.

A wicked grin adorned Chance's face as she stopped sucking, then stood up next to him near the bed. When the blonde removed her heels and began to unbuckle her belt, Bob approached her.

Then Bob said, "Let me help you."

Her hands were then moved away so that Bob could unbutton the leather jeans she was wearing. With the assistance of Chance, he was able to pull down her pants and red thong below her knees. It wasn't until Chance raised her knee to remove the pants that her cock came alive.

"Woo!" Bob could only say. It was evident from the facial expression that he was shocked.

The new piercing has heightened Tabitha's sexual desire, as it stimulates her clit every time she moves. As a result, her daily masturbations have increased twofold. As soon as she awoke, she began playing with herself in bed. She then takes a long shower, where she still rubs herself in the shower and climaxes. Her attire consisted of a black shear baby-doll, a long black shear robe lined with fluffy black fur, and black patent leather 6" pumps. Tabitha then sits down at her well-lit makeup desk and begins to apply her thick makeup.

As soon as she was finished, Devin, her black master, entered her room accompanied by two other handsome black men wearing black wifebeater shirts and black baggy pants. Tabitha's first observation about each of the black men is the bulge in their crotch area. Her lips are licked with her tongue in anticipation of being fucked.

"How is my slutty Tabitha today?"

"Purring!", she replied with a seductive tone of her voice.

When Devin has led Tabitha back to the edge of her bed, the two other black men flank her sides, with Devin facing her directly. As he started kissing Tabitha on her lips, she wrapped her arms around him and started to kiss him passionately back in return. Her mouth was penetrated by his tongue, and she moaned in acceptance. The two black men started to kiss her neck on each of her sides, and she thought she was going to lose her shit there, as this is getting her turned on. Both black men began kissing her neck on both sides, and she thought she might lose her mind, as she was getting turned on by this.

Tabitha then drops to her knees in front of Devin and removes his baggy pants to reveal his long, thick dark cock. The other black men also removed their pants, revealing their large erect cocks. As Tabitha took Devin's cock in her mouth and grabbed the other black man's cock with her left hand, the other black man moved behind her.

Devin is encouraged by the black man behind her, "Fuck the bitch's face!"

Her master grabs her back of the head and slowly presses her face closer to him until she swallows his cock completely. She swallowed him whole and only choked for a moment before pulling his cock from her mouth slowly. As her saliva drips down from the black shaft, she pants for breath and licks her lips in satisfaction.

Next, she turns to the next cock she is holding in her left hand and begins sucking it while holding Devin's in her right. Her saliva coated Devin's cock, making it easier for her to stroke it. She then deep throats the cock, covering it completely with her spit.

She is then lifted by the black man behind her and placed on her bed on her hands and knees. He immediately grabs her waist and begins to enter her pussy with his cock and slowly fucks her. The other black man then lays down in front of Tabitha, she then continues t suck his cock, while getting fucked. In addition to fucking her, the black man slaps her ass while he continues to slowly fuck her.

Devin then observes Tabitha fucking the two men from the side of the bed. With an expression of lust in her eyes, she pulls the cock from her mouth and strokes it with her left hand, licking the head with her tongue. She turns her head to her master and moans in pleasure at her treatment.

With his right hand, the black man holds her head while she takes his cock back in her mouth, still watching her master.

"Move your hand, bitch!"

After that, she removes her hand from the cock and places her left hand on his inner thigh and her right hand on his stomach. While holding her head in place, he begins to fuck her mouth by thrusting up and down on her. Having been trained by her master and having experienced so far, she does not choke at all and accepts the fucking of her face without any hesitation.

The black man who was fucking her stops and flips her over. After he moves to her head, he hovers over her face, allowing her to suck him, tasting her juices on his cock. The other black man then grasps her left leg, straddles her right leg, and enters her pussy, while holding her left leg high. In this manner, Tabitha is able to play with her pussy with her right hand while she is being fucked. With her left hand, she is holding the left leg of her face fucker, moaning in pleasure.

As the man fucks her pussy, he is accelerating and fucking her faster, causing her to experience orgasm. A primal scream of pleasure is emitted after she removes the cock from her mouth.

"You like that bitch?"

"Fuck, yeah!"

After the black man who was fucking her pulls out, she climbs on the cock she was sucking and starts riding it. The man that was fucking her has her cum clearly visible all over his cock. After that, he stands in front of her on the bed. As she is riding the other cock, she takes his cum covered cock and begins sucking on it.

With his large cock in his hand, Devin approaches her from behind. Then slowly he begins penetrating her ass with his cock. This is the first time Tabitha has not only two cocks, but all three of her holes are filled with black cocks. When Devin started to fuck her ass, she orgasmed.

Devin then asked Tabitha, "You want our cum?"

Tabitha had to remove the cock from her mouth to respond, "Fuck yea!"

Devin then commanded the men, "let's dump our seed in her at the same time, you brothas, ready to cum?"

They both acknowledged that they were on the verge of exploding.

Devin picks up the pace of fucking her savagely. "Do it, now!"

The three men exploded inside Tabitha's holes, causing her to orgasm. It was the cock within her mouth that exploded first. Though she swallowed most of the cum, a large quantity of it overflowed her mouth and escaped from the corners of her mouth. At the same time, the cocks in her pussy and ass orgasmed. Both cocks emerged from their holes covered in both Tabitha's and their juices, copious amounts of cum dripping from both. It was evident that Tabitha was exhausted. However, they were not finished with her just yet, as the cock that was in her pussy was now close to her mouth and awaiting her attention.

The woman realized what was required of her and sucked on the cum-coated cock, savoring its juices. Devin scooped up cum leaking from both her holes and interrupted her sucking activity to have her lick his fingers off.

In the coming weeks, Tabitha will follow this routine. She will have the opportunity to fuck several black men simultaneously. Additionally, she will be introduced to a breeding bench. This is merely a bench that can lock her into place so that the men can handle her as they see fit.

She has been instructed to start using the tanning bed in between sexual romps and working out. as a result of not having been exposed to sunlight for over a year, her skin is about as white as it can be. The change is welcomed by Tabitha because she wishes to have some color to her skin and tries to be as dark as she can safely become.

Her wardrobe has also been expanded. She has been given many short dresses suitable for wearing to clubs, as well as crop top blouses and very short skirts. Her collection of heels and heeled boots is extensive, as well as her collection of jewelry and accessories. The one thing Tabitha loves to do is dress up and admire herself in the full-length mirror, which makes her very wet and she ends up playing with herself when she is not fucking black men.

Bob is completely shocked. He is very attracted to the woman he was making out with, and she has a dick. There is no indication of what kind of emotion he should display or feel. What should he do? Should he be angry and kick her out of his apartment, should he cry, or should he just accept it?

As Chance moves closer to him, her dick hangs down and she begins to suck again on his cock. Bob just sits at the edge of the bed, amazed that he is still erect even though the girl has a cock similar to his, and is about the same size. After looking up at him, Chance proceeds to kiss him with evident cock breath. As she puts her tongue in his mouth, Bob reluctantly accepts it.

After this, she gets up and bends over in front of Bob, spreading her cheeks out in front of him. There is nothing said to him, but the body language tells him to fuck her. Having pondered this for a moment that seemed to last forever, Bob took a deep breath. Taking his erect cock, he began to enter Chance's ass. This is the first time he has ever fucked someone's ass.

There was a feeling of tightness and similarity to a pussy. Chance moaned in pleasure. As Bob grabbed hold of her waist, he picked up the pace.

"Mmm...fuck my tight ass, baby!"

He was ready to burst. Chance then took her hand and grabbed Bob's hand and guided it to grab her cock. Bob had never touched another cock except for his own.

"Stroke it, Baby."

As Bob stroked her cock, it was fully erect.

Chance, coaxed him, "Let's cum together, baby!"

The carnal activity that he believed was wrong but which somehow turned him on was too much for Bob to handle. Bob felt her cock pulsing and spewing cum on his floor as he exploded into Chance's ass.

"Fuck!"

It was the first time in Bob's life that he experienced such a powerful orgasm. After pulling out of Chance's ass, a trail of cum trickled over her ass. Then Chace took her hand and scooped up the cum from the cheek of her ass, and then she swallowed it. she then gave Bob a cummy kiss, ensuring that he experienced the taste of his cum.

Chance then rolled onto her side, spooning Bob, and began to sleep.

"Merry Christmas, Baby" Chance said to Bob in a sleepy voice.

The experienced that Bob just had was still a shock to him. A beautiful shemale was fucked by him, and he actually enjoyed the experience. A question arises in his mind regarding his sexual orientation.

Finally, he replies, "Merry Christmas", spoons her, and drapes his arm over her as he begins to fall asleep.

NEXT CHAPTER - I LIKE GIRLS!