QOS Island Ch. 04

Story Info
New Life, New Name.
4.8k words
4.42
6.9k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Chapter 4] - New Life, New Name

Bob awoke groggy. The room his tormentors left him was still completely dark. Bob did not hear any sounds of the other 'girls'; either they accepted their fate, or they are sleeping, just like Bob. A crust of old saliva had formed around the ball gag, he had struggled to accept for a long time but was now comfortable with. It is complete darkness. There is no light emanating from any source. Likewise, Bob felt satisfied with the dildo that penetrated his ass. The tattoo that was forced on him still causes a dull pain, and his hands remain restrained behind him.

Now, the worst pain he is experiencing is the spread of his legs, which are still restrained in place. Due to a lack of movement, he is experiencing aches in both legs and has attempted to move around to create some kind of circulation and comfort in his lower half. Nevertheless, he was so well restrained into this metal contraception that his movements had little effect

He wished and prayed to turn back time to prevent the situation that led him to where he is today. The man wondered what event he could turn back in time if he could do so. Before meeting Chance, his shemale lover? Before his house burned down and he was terminated from his employment? No, what he did to his wife caused the problem. To satisfy his horny self, he agreed to make her into some hot wife.

"Well, look where that has gotten you now, Bob? They turned you into a shemale; you even sound like a woman; they pierced your fake tits and gave you God only knows what tattoo on your ass; good job, you dumb fuck!'

As he started to cry, tears began to trickle down his cheeks, but the mouth gag prevented him from making any sound, only a dull grunt. It must have awoken one of his fellow prisoners since he could now hear a muffled voice. Since it is still too dark to see anything, he is left with only the sense of hearing. Although, for some reason, he is still in a state of arousal, as though he has no control over his body. Over his genital area, he can feel his cock struggling to free itself from the metal cage that is placed over it.

The room's lights came on, Bob's eyes strained to remain open due to the sudden and intense pain.

"Good morning, ladies!"

Bob heard the clicking of heels on the floor coming from behind and could see her from the wall mirror he was facing. He is still naked, still bald, and still looks like a woman.

She had a dominant presence about her, with long, straight black hair and a face covered in heavy makeup. Her attire was neither subtle nor for the faint-hearted. She wore a shiny black rubber dress that just covered her crotch. As a result of the front opening forming a V, the edge of the garment curved down past her navel, which showed off a dangling navel jewelry. Both of her nipples were exposed, revealing black barbell piercings. In addition to her long black nails, she wore black knee-high boots and thigh-high fishnet stockings.

Bob's cock was pressing against its cage more and more from the excitement seeing this woman. More nurses joined her, they wore white nurse outfits with hats and face masks to conceal their identities. Bob counted eight of them.

Bob's ball gag was removed by one of the nurses, and other nurses did the same for the others. Suddenly, he breathed a sigh of relief as the rubber ball stuck in his mouth all night had been removed.

The other nurses then checked on the IV bags of each patient. They were then replaced with a new bag. He wanted to raise a million questions in protest but, for some reason, lacked the energy to do so, so he did not speak up. The others followed suit. The bags were changed without protest or questioning.

It was then that the latex-clad woman spoke again, "Ladies, tomorrow you will be given normal food and start your training."

She continued, "We will leave you alone with the lights on, so you girls can chat."

In waiting for the others to complete their task, she followed them, closing the heavy windowless door behind her, leaving the four restrained by themselves.

Bob attempted to turn his head to see the others but was so restrained that he could not. He was only able to see them by looking at the wall mirror. The entire wall was made up of a gigantic mirror.

It was Bob who was the first to speak after the nurses left, "What the hell is going on?"

Once again, shocked by his female voice that he had forgotten and was startled when he finished that sentence, he still cannot believe his high-pitched voice.

In a feminized voice, the one on his left replied, "I don't know!"

Bob was unable to distinguish what the other two restrained individuals on his right were saying at the same time.

Although Bob could only see straight ahead in the mirror, he was able to look at the others through it. Like him, they were naked, had womanly bodies, and had large breasts, which had their nipples pierced. Additionally, they have shaved heads and wear a large amount of eye makeup.

"I am Clyde," said the person on Bob's left.

All Bob could respond with was "Bob.".

The other two also introduced themselves. Bob learned that their names are David and Jeff.

As the four restrained shemales talked to each other for some time, they learned more about each other and their situation that eventually brought them here, where they all do not know where here really is.

Bob learned that all of them had contacted the QOS organization to make their wives black cock whores through the training program they believed would satisfy their kinky side and make their sex lives with their wives more enjoyable.

Clyde Bennett was a young physician from Baltimore. His wife was Rebecca, and he was shocked to find that she had changed after the so-called training. According to him, she was a timid individual who was well suited to the role of librarian. As far as her sexual life was concerned, she was very plain and had no kinks at all, at least according to Clyde. It is for this reason that he contacted QOS in order to change her. It was her beauty on the inside that attracted him to her, however, her outer physical appearance was lacking and unattractive, even though she had potential to be attractive. It sent Dr. Bennett over the edge when she returned home looking like a gothic bimbo. It was the last thing he remembered when he was tied up and made to watch his gothic wife being fucked by a couple of black men.

David Martinez was the first person to Bob's right. Bob concluded that he was of Latin origin since he was the only one who did not appear to be as white as the others. Originally from Miami, David worked as an electrician. He was married to Nicole Martin. In accordance with the wishes of her family, she retained her maiden name. In the same way as the rest of them, David contacted the organization because he was unsatisfied with his wife's sex life and wanted her to change. He was knocked out cold when he was collected by his wife. When the husband awoke tied to the bed face down with his wife naked, she moved closer to him when she realized he was up and moved her freshly fucked pussy closer to his face. Seeing all the glinting cum flowing from her pussy, she quickly pressed his face into it, asking him to lick it like a good cuck. She then placed a black cock in her mouth. David remembers nothing else.

Jeff Green is from a small town in Ohio. He was the youngest member of this group and a mechanical designer. He is married to Audra Green, who recently graduated from college. According to Jeff, she was the love of his life and she was an attractive young redhead, however, her parents were very religious, and that was reflected in her, as she was a plain Jane like all the other wives. In the course of his wife's 'training', he had a relationship with a woman, who he later discovered was a shemale. A few months later, his affair ended and his wife returned home with a couple of black men. When he saw the appearance of his wife, he was utterly shocked. She now had shorter curly natural red hair, and her entire body resembled that of a sexy stripper. After seducing him to strip, she led him to his bed but was restrained by her two black escorts and was then fucked by his wife wearing a giant dildo.

During the training of their wives, all of the husbands mentioned a shemale in their lives. That was when Bob decided to ask each of them what her name was, and they all replied, Chance. Neither Bob nor the others were able to believe it.It appears that they have been duped. It was Chance's job to get them used to a shemale, start the process of removing their heterosexual walls, and prepare them for the organization to make them shemales. It was unclear to Bob what the purpose was.

The nurses returned to the room a short time later. This time, large carts were wheeled in. Several large carts were available for each captive. A nurse brought an object behind Bob, which she started to unfold into a makeshift bench. A second nurse began to remove his IV and unfasten him from the metallic restraints. Since he was given drugs, he was docile and did not exert any resistance as he believed it would take too much energy to resist. No thought of resistance occurred to him as a result of the effects of the drugs. With the assistance of a couple of nurses, he gingerly stepped down from the metal device and was then guided to sit on the bench. As Bob observed, the others were doing the same. Like a racecar pit crew, other nurses assembled a folding table in front of Bob and an office chair with rollers appeared with another nurse sitting down, with only the table separating them. After that, another nurse gently gripped Bob's arm and placed it on the table. After a moment, he realized what was happening.

He said to himself, "My God, they are doing my nails!"

Bob did not know why he was not resisting, or more importantly that he was intrigued by what she was doing to his fingers. Unknown to him, the IV drip contained a chemical compound that makes him docile, just as they desired. It is part of his training.

Following a few minutes of using various tools and motions, Bob's left hand had been completed and the nurse was now working on his right. It was apparent to him that they had made his nails longer and more feminine. There was a part of him that admired the look. Throughout the large room, the smell of a nail salon permeated as others were getting theirs done as well. The nurse painted all his fingernails black once the right hand had been completed. On the table, a nurse placed a medium-sized box and guided Bob's hands into it, and the device was activated. His guess is that it is some sort of drying device designed to assist him in drying his freshly painted nails. After only a few minutes, the apparatus shut off, and a few nurses quickly removed both the device and the table from the room. Bob took the time to admire the work done to his fingernails at this time. They measure approximately one and a half inches in length. He found the feeling on his fingers to be strange.

In the following minutes, a few nurses began to apply powdery substances all over Bob's body with latex gloves. There was no doubt in Bob's mind that the powder was baby powder, but why?

An additional nurse arrived with a shiny black rubbery material of clothing, and three or four nurses began dressing him in it. The garment seemed to be a PVC bodysuit that covered him from neck to toe. In addition, it had little openings in the fingers that allowed him to expose his freshly painted long nails. The garment also included openings that revealed his large, pierced breasts, as well as a space in the crotch area where his cock was still caged. His head was then covered in a hood, with the only openings for his eyes and mouth, as well as two small holes for breathing. There was also a tiny opening at the top of his head. He was also fitted with black highiheeled boots made of the same material when the hood was placed over his head. After that, a black leather collar was placed around his neck, a leash was attached to it, and his hands were cuffed behind his back.

When the nurses had finished with him, they assisted him to stand up in his new outfit. Fortunately, he was familiar with walking in heels when Chance had him dressing up in woman's clothing. A nurse then took Bob's leash and led him out of the room. As a result of his inactivity with his legs, Bob initially struggled to walk the first few steps, but he was able to gain his balance and strength as the nurse guided him away. As others followed, the large room was filled with the sounds of clicking heels.

The nurse guided Bob using the leash like a pet, and eventually to a well-lit white corridor passage, and then into another room. The room was smaller and looked like a prison cell. The room was large enough to fit a small bed, a sink, and a toilet. After leading him into the room, the nurse unbuckled the leash and removed the handcuffs. After leaving the room, she closed the door and locked it.

Bob can only assume that the others are also in their own rooms. Strangely, he seemed at ease with his current situation. Rather than worrying about what will happen to him, or even considering escaping, he is beginning to embrace the feminization and anticipate what lies ahead.

As a result of the excitement to this point, he is very sleepy. He immediately felt the urge to take a nap on the white sheets and large pillow on the bed. Bob attempted to remove the hood from his head but was unable to do so and was too tired to continue. The outfit and boots remained on him as he fell fast asleep.

He awoke to the sound of the door opening. He felt as if he had slept for hours and felt refreshed after waking up. A nurse then informed him that training would begin shortly and that he should use the toilet if necessary. In fact, Bob had to relieve himself. With the outfit and contraption on his cock, he was unable to urinate standing up. Instead, he squatted on the clean-looking toilet and relieved himself. There was a feeling that he was pissing a gallon for a long time, but eventually he was finished. The fact that he did not wash his hands felt unsanitary, but his hands and arms were covered in his black suit with only his nails exposed, so he did not have to clean them. After that, the nurse leashed him like a dog and led him away from the room. However, this time he was not handcuffed and was able to keep his balance while walking much more easily without having his hands restrained behind him in the high-heeled boots. He believes the heels are five inches high and the constant throbbing reminds him that he is not wearing flats.

Upon entering a small cafeteria, Bob was joined by the other three. Each of them had a small fruit cup filled with yogurt and a bottle of water. They were then led back out by their nurses by the leash. Eventually, they were led to another large room where the woman wearing all black, whom he had already met earlier, was waiting for him as well as the other husbands. Like a military formation, she lined up all four of them in front of her. As good obedient slaves, they all obeyed her instructions.

"My name is Mistress Fiona, and today we will begin your training. You will need to earn your keep on this island and take care of our lovely resort and its guests."

As she looked at her new shemale students, she smiled. The feeling of satisfaction was that they were all paying attention, not concerned about what was happening, but eager to hear what she had to say to them.

"Shall we begin ladies?"

On the first day of training, they learned the most basic aspects of maid service. Mistress Fiona describes this activity as fetch-and-carry. One by one, she instructed them to retrieve a book from the bookshelf on the opposite wall and bring it back to her. She focused on the posture of each of them, and they fetched the book in a clumsy manner that was reminiscent of a man walking. Particularly in high-heeled boots. As soon as each of them had retrieved a book, they were instructed to balance the book on the back of their heads and walk with it to prevent it from falling around the large room. There was only one lesson today. Despite of many attempts and the sore feet, each of them eventually improved, but Mistress Fiona believed that more work needed to be done. At this stage, this was normal. A larger book was placed on their back, and they were instructed to balance it while crawling around the room.

After a couple of days of doing only this exercise, they moved on to the next stage of their training. It was this time that they practiced carrying a large, heavy tray and setting it down on a table. The practice was conducted with the tray empty at first and repeated many times until it met Mistress Fiona's sense of grace and made little noise. Afterward she placed several empty cups on each of their trays and had them practice setting them down and placing the cups on the table, eventually progressing to having water in each cup. It was done until each of them was capable of carrying the tray with cups filled and placing it on the table without making any noise or spilling the contents all the while in their high-heeled boots. Each of them took a week to master this, but they were able to do it with feminine grace and as if they had been doing it for decades.

Moving on, they practiced picking up and carrying small objects with their mouths. Initially, a small vibrator was used and eventually, a life-size dildo was used. As Mistress Fiona checked each object, she ensured there was no trace of saliva.

In the next training session, they worked on each of their curtsies. There has been no change in the outfits of the feminized husbands and their cock cages are still exposed along with their enhanced breasts pierced with golden rings. Each of the shemales was instructed to stand erect. By stepping back with the right foot and bending down, the right knee moves toward the left foot. In addition, they were instructed to move their arms out to the sides. Maintaining a straight back and a high head position. Then bow the head gracefully and rise once again. It was practiced until Mistress Fiona was satisfied with the result.

Throughout the time in training, each of the shemales has purged their mental masculinity. They have been instilled with a desire to serve as well as grace and femineity. Their training also included basic ballet lessons that helped them move with grace. Additionally, they learned how to perform their basic core responsibilities at the resort, which included cleaning. The future maids learned how to vacuum, dust mop, change sheets, do laundry, clean windows, and perform other household chores while dressed in a PVC bodysuit, hood, high-heeled boots, and long nails.

They moved on to the next phase of training once they had mastered the basics of maid training. First, they will be given new names. As on all other days, they begin the day by lining up in the training room, awaiting commands from their mistress.

"Good morning, ladies."

Each of them replied in a feminine voice, "Good morning, Mistress!"

"As of today, you will be given a new name for the rest of your lives. This is your new name, and it will be the only name to which you will be addressed. Your old manly name no longer exists to you. To let everyone know who you are, you will wear a new collar with your new name on it."

As she walked closer to them, she began with the first on her left. With their similar outfits, the shemales appear to be identical to each other. It is only a slight difference in height and a few other minor characteristics that can distinguish them from one another. During this time, each nurse removed the collars worn since wearing the outfits.

12