QOS Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is Jeff, the youngest member of the group, that she addresses first.

"You will be called Olivia."

Olivia was then fitted with a new collar by the nurse. Her name is printed in silver lettering an inch long on the front of the collar, which is wider than the collars they wore previously.

Upon moving to David, Mistress Fiona referred to her as Eve, and a collar bearing her name was placed on her neck.

Next, it was Bob's turn. Like a girl on her first date, he felt butterflies in his stomach. He was looking forward to it with great anticipation. Having been feminized, he feels at ease and no longer considers himself to be a man.

The collar with that name was fastened around her neck and she was informed that she was now known as Candi.

Clyde, the last one, was called Daisy.

As compared to the first phase of training, the second phase was shorter. In this course, they learned how to apply their own makeup, focusing on the eyes and lips. As part of the lesson, they were shown how to remove their hoods, apply cosmetics, make their eyes heavily made up, and compliment with fake eyelashes.

They have been receiving a weekly enema since their first training day. Until now, this was the only thing penetrating their asses. A large anal plug has been provided to each of them, and they are instructed to always wear it.

Additionally, they have received new piercings. They have pierced ears, but due to the hood, they only wear stud earrings. However, each of them had a septum piercing, which was visible through their masks. Their tongues and navels were also pierced.

In preparation for their last training phase, each of them received a QOS tattoo on the left side of their sizeable fake breast. When wearing their outfit, they will be visible to everyone.

After completion of this phase, each of them spent one-on-one time with their mistress.

During Candi's turn with her mistress, she was escorted to a room that looked like a bedroom, where her mistress was waiting for her, clad only in thigh-high boots. However, the most shocking part of her appearance was the fact that she had a cock. She not only had a cock, but it was large and thick as well.

"Crawl to me, Candi."

On all fours, Candi crawled to her mistress with a giant cock in her hand.

Mistress Fiona took her giant cock and guided it to Candi's mouth. It was expected that Candi would begin sucking on it. Having her mistress cock in her mouth, she is sexually charged with her caged cock struggling in its little prison. The shemale sucks on the cock and feeling it growing and swelling in her mouth. In no time, Mistress Fiona's cock had become enlarged. Her newest shemale trainee was gently pushed away by her.

"Get on your knees on the bed and remove your plug."

Candi responded immediately and without hesitation, drooling saliva from her mouth as she did so. When she removed the plug from her ass, a popping sound was heard, since the plug is the largest object to have entered her ass.

Fortunately, her tongue stud had been heeled, and she was able to give pleasure to her mistress with it.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg for it, you shemale slut!"

"Oh, Mistress, please fuck your shemale maid!"

"You want other cocks?"

"Yes, Mistress, I want other cocks to suck and fuck!"

When Mistress Fiona gave a signal from one side of the room, a naked black man with a more enormous cock appeared and is now standing in front of Candi.

Her mistress told her, "Suck that black cock while I fuck your ass."

Candi then guided the flaccid cock into her mouth and began to suck it gracefully. Mistress Fiona placed her erect cock at the shemales' rosebud and entered her ass with only Candi's saliva as lubricant.

With a black cock in her mouth, Candi moaned in pleasure as her mistress pushed the cock further into her ass. After her cock has reached its maximum depth, she slowly fucked the latex-clad shemale. Following a few seconds, the pace is picked up until the fucking is finally in a faster rhythm. A sloshing sound is heard as she fucks her ass.

With her mistress fucking her faster, Candi begins to gag on the giant black cock that has now invaded her throat. It is the first time she has taken a cock down this far and is eager to take as much as possible. The black man found this to be too much for him. He started to cum in the shemale's mouth.

"Do not swallow that cum," Mistress Fiona exclaimed. "Keep it in your mouth!"

Candi was unable to catch the first burst as it jettisoned down her throat, but she was able to capture the following burst. She continues to suck the black cock as she mixes the black man's cum with her saliva as her mistress fucks her.

Candi's mistress then stopped fucking her and pulled out of her ass, leaving it gaping. The black man and Mistress Fiona switched positions. With his cum-coated cock, the black man began to fuck the shemale maid. Candi then placed the cock of her mistress in her mouth and tasted the mild flavor of her own ass.

Candi's latex-clad ass was grabbed by the black man, and he began to fuck her like an animal in heat. Mistress Fiona then grabbed the shemale's hooded head and began to face fuck her. As the black man looked at Mistress Fiona, he indicated that he was ready to cum again.

Okay, let's give this bitch our cum at the same time! Candi, swallow all of my cum!"

It caused Candi to become orgasmic as the cum began to drip from her caged cock. As Mistress Fiona's cock unleashed her seed down Candi's throat, the black man violently delivered his second load in her ass.

Candi had the most incredible ecstasy of her life, even more significant than when she was a man. Back then, she was Bob. Now she is Candi. She has fully embraced this new chapter in her life. She is eager to fuck more. It matters little to her that she cannot fuck anything with her now caged cock, she just wants to suck and get her ass fucked.

The black man then pulled his large cock from Candi's ass, leaving her ass gaping and pulsating from the many mini-orgasms she had. Her cock has been dripping cum ever since her Mistress fucked her. Candi's mistress pulled her cock from her mouth, leaving a trail of cum and saliva on her face. Candi licks her lips seductively at her mistress, signaling that she enjoys being used in this manner.

Suddenly, Candi heard a familiar voice.

"I guess it's my turn now with this shemale whore!"

It was Pam, Bob's wife. She is now known as Tabitha. As she approached the bed, she was naked with all of her tattoos and piercings, wearing a large black dildo. She rubbed it with her right hand as if she were jacking off.

"Mmm, spread those cheeks for me, honey. I want to fuck that fine ass of yours!"

NEXT CHAPTER: CHAPTER 5-TABITHA'S NEW JOB

12