All Comments on 'QOS Island Ch. 04'

by JordanGlover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EhsheehsheEhsheehshe3 months ago

love the story line can't wait to see what's next

jerryijerryi3 months ago

keep writing pleaase.... waiting for next chapter 5!!! you are an amazing erotica writer!!!!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Fabulous. Can't wait for the next chapter.

JJsbbcaddictionJJsbbcaddiction3 months ago

I love this storyline! Can’t wait to see what the future lies for Tabitha and Candi. Hopefully plenty of BBC in both their futures! Kevin being turned into a shemale is a great twist and can’t wait to see what awaits Laura and Jason.

JaphyRyder_6071JaphyRyder_60713 months ago

Great story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! I'd love to read about how Tabitha's sister and parents react when they see her. Maybe Tabitha is bred and they are transformed as well.

JordanGloverJordanGlover3 months agoAuthor

Chapters 5 and 6 have been made and awaiting for approval. it's been taking about 2 weeks to get a story approved. Hang tight dear readers!

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Tabitha’s family may be on the island. Perhaps they will be captured and transformed as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story would be infinitely better with the excessive pejoratives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Boringly predictable. They all talk it over and figure out they were tricked and kidnapped, some removed from careers and lives, but none try and plan an escape or contact home? I just don't see everyone dropping into line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJordanGlover@JordanGlover
Story continues! Thanks for the positive feedback! The QOS Island series will be 11 parts. I've got plenty of other stories outlined, just need to flesh them out. How do you think about continuing the QOS series (making it a trilogy)? What other stories would you like to see?...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES