QOS Island Ch. 05

Story Info
Tabitha's new job.
6.3k words
4.41
5.6k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six weeks earlier.

The morning sun at the island shined through the small room and awoke Tabitha from her sleep. She was spooning her roommate Krystal, and both slept naked and without any covers. The blonde has been sleeping well since arriving on the island.

Tabitha woke first and felt aroused with her roommate pressed against her, feeling her body heat. Krystal was still sleeping. The blonde then reached down to the redhead's pussy, rubbing it. she enjoyed feeling another woman's sex. This made Krystal awake and having her pussy rubbed gently by the blonde got her excited and started to sway her hips to show her enjoyment of the activity.

Knowing her roommate is awake, Tabitha quickly moved between Krystal's legs and positioned her face into the redhead's pussy. The smell of pussy intoxicated her, probing the glistening opening with her tongue, savoring the taste. Her roommate grabbed ahold of her head, pressing her into her pussy and moaned in pleasure. Krystal orgasmed immediately. The redhead screamed loudly feeling every nerve ending exploding in sexual bliss. Tabitha looked up with pussy juice over her mouth and her roommate quickly reached for her kissing her on the lips and tasting her own juices, tonguing her lover. The two woman switched positions and it did not take long for Tabitha to orgasm. The two naked woman embraced each other and enjoyed waking up to this every day.

Both girls were looking forward to today. This will be their first time to host guests who are arriving today. They have been told that there will be over fifty guests this month. The most the resort has ever hosted since opening.

Some guests will arrive by boat at the resort dock, but most will arrive by air. In Tabitha's opinion, this makes sense since all guests are rich and powerful people who will have a private jet to use for their travels.

Now that both girls are awake, they stretch out and welcome the new day. Getting some good lesbian action helped to awaken them fully. The two naked women proceed to the bathroom simultaneously without asking one another for a hot shower. For Tabitha, washing each other in the morning is one of the day's highlights. She enjoys exploring her roommate's body. After washing down her large, pierced breast, the sultry blonde usually gazes into her blue eyes and kisses her seductively as their pierced tongues probe each other's mouths at the same time.

The blonde is awestruck by the wet beauty of the redhead. Under Krystal's large silicone breasts are vine tattoos like Tabitha's, but smaller cupping each orb. She is intrigued by the sexy-looking sleeve tattoo on her right arm. Tabitha did not know precisely what ink displayed before becoming intimate with her, but now can see various objects intertwined. An assortment of exotic designs can be seen on her shoulder all the way down to her wrist. There were a few flowers, some weed leaves, and even a spade hidden within the tattoo designs; Tabitha was amazed at the level of detail. It was only now that she was able to determine that the sleeve tattoo contained outlines of cocks and vaginas. The question Tabitha asks herself is whether she should get one like her friends. The tattoo that both have above their pussy, consisting of a large QOS spade with the letters "BLACK COCKS ONLY," is still a favorite of hers.

It required discipline for the two slutty women not to ravage each other during the shower. Upon finishing, they dried off and went to their closets to select their outfits for the day. The two women agreed that it would be cute if they wore the same outfit but in different colors.

Tabitha looked into the vanity mirror and marveled at her new hairstyle. Her hair has grown to a medium length and is still platinum blonde, reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe. The sexy blonde was used to her very short hairstyle but felt a change was in order. The only downside is spending longer time getting it styled, but Tabitha welcomed the change.

Their choice was a PVC wet-looking mini dress with short sleeves and an opening at the chest to reveal the tops of their breasts. There was a collar on the dress, which buckled around the neck. A visible silver zipper divides the dress in the middle and extends all the way to the hem. A pair of patent leather thigh-high boots of the same color completed the outfit. Krystal chose the red outfit, which was a perfect match for the redhead, while Tabitha chose the black ensemble.

Both women applied their makeup, both skilled at it by now. Imagining that they would be touching it up multiple times during the day and night. Their hair was completely dried and styled. Tabitha has let her hair grow out. Her normal hair color is brown, but currently a bleached platinum blonde. It remains short but styled like a blonde bombshell with soft curls and not yet touching her shoulders. The heavy makeup Tabitha usually wears goes with her hairstyle. Krystal still has a curly style with a vibrant red color. There is a common sense of excitement in both of their faces, and both seem to be aware that the night will be long.

They met up with Camilla and Paige, two girls from the training program, for breakfast at the small restaurant. It was then that they met the other girls. There are over twenty women. They were all wearing the same type of clubbing dress that had various styles and colors that each picked out. Tabitha found the scene surreal, as it resembled a hooker or stripper convention. All the women were impressive and shared related characteristics with the other four girls. Their bodies were decorated with many piercings and tattoos, as well as large breasts and attractive figures.

As all the girls finished their late breakfast, Tanisha, the black resort manager, entered the cafeteria and took center stage to address the whores.

"All right, ladies, are you ready for our guests?"

Hooting and shouts of 'oh yeah' have signaled to the manager that these girls are eager to meet this month's guests.

"You and the guests know there are no rules."

The resort manager walks back and forth, addressing the girls as if they were soldiers getting ready for battle.

"Make sure the guests have a great time. This is what you are prepared for. This time, these guests are ready to breed some girls."

Because of the limited number of girls, the organization did not want any of their merchandise to be impregnated during the other months. Not until they have a stable of whores that can take over the slack. By putting the women on birth control measures, they were still able to fuck bareback. For a select few, the measures have now been removed. A highly advanced liquid contraceptive is used for all the girls on the island. This is not available to the public.

Those girls who will be bred are selected by the organization. Unknown to the new girls, none of them have been selected, as they are too new. They will, however, be available next month. Four girls will be bred this month. Tabitha was informed that after the girls have been impregnated, they will be on light duty and eventually will move to another building on the island awaiting berthing. A child has already been selected for adoption once it has been born. Children from interracial relationships are in high demand on the adoption black market. On the lower abdomen, the girl will be tattooed with a small child to identify her as a breeder. In much the same way as an air-to-air fighter pilot after getting a kill.

Several girls giggled and hoped they would be chosen. Tabitha and Krystal looked at each other and smiled.

Tanisha holds up four bright green collars that bear the words, 'KNOCK ME UP!' Then glances at her electronic tablet to see which girls will wear them.

"The girls I call out are selected to breed. They'll wear the collar the entire time the guests visit, so they know they're primed for breeding."

The resort manager then calls out four names. They all giggled as if they had won a lottery when their names were announced. The women hurried to the manager and fastened their new accessories around their necks.

After looking at her watch, Tanisha realizes that the guests will arrive shortly.

"OK, guests will be arriving soon, give them a good time! Have fun!"

Guests began arriving at the sprawling resort and checking in at the front desk. These guests arrived by ferry, which is used explicitly for those coming other than by private jet. In general, these guests are from the local area, but that is all relative since the island is situated off the coast of South America and is a highly remote location.

The girls were able to mingle quickly with the guests. As Tabitha estimated, there were approximately twelve guests, all of whom were single black men. Tabitha, Krystal, Paige, and Camilla did not meet any of the first wave of guests.

It will not be long before the rest of the guests check in. In the distance, Tabitha could hear planes arriving and departing from the island.

In no time, Paige had hooked up with one of the black men and was heading to his room. Krystal and Camilla then joined a group of men and a couple of other girls for some partying. An attractive black man wearing a three-piece suit approached Tabitha.

"Hey baby, you look very fine!"

A flirtatious Tabitha responded, "Thank you very much."

The man held out his hand, and Tabitha accepted.

"Let's grab a drink, shall we?"

"Of course!"

They walked to one of the resort bars. The black man could not keep his hands off Tabitha during the walk. The platinum blonde loved every second of the flirting. Every time he touches her, jolts of electricity all over her body.

The couple sat at the bar. Tabitha's short dress barely covers her bottom when sitting on the bar stool.

"My name is Killion."

"Tabitha."

Killion then ordered a glass of whiskey, while Tabitha ordered a tequila sunrise.

During the small talk, Tabitha learned that Killion is known as 'Killer M,' the rapper. His name rang a bell in her head, and he was the first celebrity the blonde had every spoken with. The sexy woman never heard his music until her transformation. Since Tabitha has become a queen of spades, had grown to love listening to rap and loves dancing to it.

After her first drink, both started to take shots of tequila. In the wake of her second shot, Tabitha started giggling whenever Killion talked to her. The sexy blonde downed her third shot and then started to rub the rap musician's crotch, feeling the bulge through his expensive slacks.

Killian asked, "How about going to my room?"

"Fuck, yeah, I wanna go!"

In a matter of seconds, Tabitha downed the clear liquid in a hurry. The tequila shots are now taking effect.

Both of them walked to Killian's room, and the rapper couldn't resist touching the buzzing blonde. As Tabitha was not wearing any panties, he took advantage of this by finding her moist slit and playing with it while they walked. During the walk, Tabitha experienced a mini orgasm. The teasing of his long dark fingers probing her pussy and ass outside the room door had reached a point of no return. In the blink of an eye, the drunk blonde threw her arms around the black man, kissing him and offering her tongue. The rapper then took his fingers from her pussy and offered them to Tabitha, who sucked his long finger's savoring her pussy juice.

They somehow found their way into the large guest room and climbed onto the bed. After unbuckling his trousers, Tabitha pulled them down, revealing expensive dark underwear with an outline of a giant cock. After licking her lips in anticipation, quickly moved down and began to kiss his cock through his underwear. The cock started to swell more after a few passionate kisses. By pulling down his underwear, Tabitha unleashed the black snake. Although his cock was not the largest she had ever had, it was long enough, longer than any white man the blonde had previously encountered, which was only her sissy husband.

The slutty blonde then swallowed the thick cock whole. As a result, Killian moaned with pleasure. Her saliva coated his cock so that she was able to deep-throat him more easily. While giving him a blowjob, the black man placed both his hands on the blonde's head and helped her fuck her face, making gagging sounds with every thrust. Tabitha was able to make his whole cock disappear in her mouth.

"Damn, bitch! Hope your pussy's as good as your mouth!"

She paused and looked at him with a wicked grin, "Do you want to know?"

"Hell ya, bitch!"

The slutty blonde climbed onto the large bed and got on her hands and knees in front of him. Spreading her legs apart to reveal her wet pussy. She wiggled her ass while playing with her clit with one hand.

In a seductive voice, she said, "Come fuck this white whore!"

Killian did not waste any time getting the rest of his clothes off, revealing his chiseled body. She turned around her shoulder and noticed a man who regularly attended the gym.

The black rapper inserted his stiff cock into her warm snatch and began to fuck her. It did not take him long to pick up the pace and get Tabitha moaning after every thrust. Her G-spot seemed to be hit every time he thrust in. She continues to be fucked by him without showing any signs of stopping.

Tabitha thought, Holy shit, he's got stamina!

Tabitha was in a state of ecstasy. Although the blonde has been fucked many times, this one with Killian was particularly satisfying to her. The horny woman was hanging on for dear life as he continued to fuck her like a wild animal. It was necessary for her to clench the sheets as another orgasm occurred because of the fucking.

Suddenly, he stopped without warning and exited out of Tabitha's well-fucked pussy. The rapper flipped her over on her back, spreading her legs. The busty blonde thirstily awaited the black cock to return to her hole. Killian then fucked her with the same vigor as before, putting his cock back in her gapping pussy.

Once again, Tabitha was astonished by his stamina. The blonde was now face to face with her fucker. The woman made sure he knew she was a whore by licking her lips with her pierced tongue while playing with her tits. Tabitha began to hear the sexy sound of wet pussy and large balls slapping against her ass.

Killian, to her surprise, picked up the pace more quickly. He grabbed her high-heeled boots and lifted her ass to gain leverage for burying his cock deeper. The sensation of his cock pulsating in her pussy caused Tabitha to scream when she orgasmed once again. The black man slowed his pace and eventually stopped. The satisfied woman kissed him seductively once again, but eventually the black man broke off and retracted his cock from her gaping hole. Tabitha heard a wet popping sound as the cock left her pussy. His cum began to flow down from her gaping pussy to her crack. The feeling of the warm liquid oozing to her asshole excited the blonde.

Killian then went into his bathroom without saying anything. Leave Tabitha with her legs open and cum flowing from her pussy. After playing with the cum leaking out of her, the promiscuous woman finally began licking it from her fingers.

God, I'm still fuckin' horny!

As soon as the young rapper returned to the bedroom, he quickly changed into his clothes.

"Shit, you are a good fuck! I have to go now; my friends are expecting me at the club. Let's plan on doing this again."

"Fuck yea, any time, sugar!"

The horny blonde starts to lick the rapper's cum off her fingers after he leaves the room. Even though the blonde was not invited to join him, she did not mind. Tabitha had her first fuck, and anyways, there will be more guests to please. Fuck, I love being a whore!

Tabitha quickly freshened up in Killian's bathroom. Afterward, she walked back to the bar, hoping to pick up another guest to entertain. During her walk, traces of cum started to escape her pussy and ooze down her inner thighs. A wicked smile spread across the blonde's face as she felt the cum trickling down her legs.

Tabitha was in the main corridor when a couple walked toward her. The man was another handsome black man with his wife, a stunning black woman wearing a long gold evening gown with a slit all the way to her waist, revealing her toned legs.

They stopped to say hello to Tabitha. She returns the greeting.

"I like her, babe," she said to her husband.

Tabitha was asked by the black man to join them for a couple of drinks. Although she was still feeling the effects of the drinks with Killian, the horny woman agreed. Tabitha then took the black man's other hand, and they proceeded to the bar together.

Tabitha was once again drinking, and this time she was vaping. The vape pen contained cannabis oil and made her feel good with the soothing buzz feel to it. The blonde learned that the couple was KaRon and Nina Baker. As a stock market trader, the husband made himself a considerable amount of money. This was their third visit to the resort, and Nina was very particular about which girls they chose to have sexual adventures with. She chooses Tabitha this time. Now Nina is groping Tabitha, and the black woman is offering her tongue to Tabitha, who accepts it. As Tabitha sat in between the couple at the bar, Nina was on her right side making out with her, while KaRon began to fondle her breast and eventually found his way to her wet pussy because of excitement and the rapper's cum.

Then, Nina asked Tabitha, holding her head, "Let's go back to our room."

The only response Tabitha could muster was a nod of agreement. All of them finished their drinks and headed toward the guest rooms. Tabitha and Nina held hands as they walked.

The salon is Michelle Robinson's sanctuary. Formerly a model, she is familiar with the importance of maintaining good physical health and appearance. Her dedication to the gym has resulted in a body to die for, especially after having a couple of children. The housewife had two daughters that she loved very much. In order to prevent going insane after Pam's disappearance, Michelle has intensified her workout efforts, and she was able to maintain a healthy weight as a result. It was her hair day today. Mrs. Robinson has always styled her long, natural blonde hair. It was essential to her that her grays be colored in a similar shade to her blonde hair this time. Her appearance was much younger than that of someone in her late 50s.

The drive home from the salon was uneventful. The traffic was light on a Saturday morning, which was a relief to her. She and James had Laura stay with them just in case Kevin, the private detective they hired, got back to them. The news that her oldest daughter could still be alive shocked and relieved Michelle. Pam's whereabouts have been unknown for the past two years. Although Michelle had prepared for the worst, the mother knew Pam was still alive based on her instincts.

The moment Michelle pulled into their huge driveway; she noticed that neither Laura's car nor her boyfriend was present. Immediately, the mature woman wondered where they might be. Maybe someone was picking up food, she thought. James' large SUV was no longer in the garage when his wife entered it, but Michelle expected that because her husband worked at one of his dealerships nearby.

Michelle opened the door from the garage into the house into the spacious kitchen. Michelle then called out for her youngest daughter, but no one responded. The mother started to worry until she noticed a handwritten note on the refrigerator door.

Hi Mom, Kevin called, and he found Pam and told me where she is at. I wanted to be the one to pick her up, so Jason and I will be out. God willing, I will be back with Pam and surprise you and Dad! I will contact you soon. Love, Laura.

Michelle started to cry as she read the note repeatedly.

12