All Comments on 'QOS Island Ch. 05'

by JordanGlover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Terrific chapter I can't wait for Laura and Jason to get the treatment and Laura transformed into a big-titted whore and Jason in a shemale, along with the PI, Kevin.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Will the father and the very hot mom follow? That would make for quite a story.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Tabitha for sure will tell Candi that she will be fucked with a big strap-on dildo. Candi's ass should be well fucked by this time, and I suspect that she will enjoy a good fucking from her former wife. Candi may come to crave being fucked by Tabitha. On her part, Tabitha may get perverse pleasure from reaming Candi's ass with her big dildo and look forward to these opportunities.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

It would be a challenge to transform hot Michelle into a mature whore for the island. Huge tits, fit body, tattoos, the whole works, with her life experience she could be very appealing to older black clients who want something different in a gorgeous and horny white whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, creative story!!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 1 month ago

Love where this story is heading. Keep up the good work. You can't post this stuff fast enough for me.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

If Laura and Michelle, Pam and Laura’s very hot mother and former model, are transformed into tattooed and big breasted whores, perhaps they could often serve together with Tabitha as unique mother/daughter entertainment at group functions on the island resort. Michelle’s husband and the daughters’ father would be kept in the dark, but eventually invited to a conference by a black businessman where he was promised very special entertainment.

Alternatively, Michelle, otherwise considered too old to work on the island resort, could become part of a small contingent of specially-trained mainland whores designated to compromise targeted white businessmen and government officials. They would be chosen because of their maturity, education, and beauty, and their breasts would be enhanced, but their bodies would not have (extensive) tattoos or piercings in order to appeal to the white male targets. Their minds would of course be trained to prefer black cock, but not exclusively, due to their particular mission.

Just some ideas.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Should read “. . . Designated to compromise targeted businessman and government officials posing a threat to the organization.

AmbulAmbul29 days ago

"Her dedication to the gym has resulted in a body to die for, especially after having a couple of children."

And what kind of sexual fantasies

motivate former model Michelle to maintain a body that looks to be many years younger than her late fifties? Perhaps even big black cocks stuffed in all her holes? But that is just one possible fantasy driving Michelle to do everything possible to achieve "a body to die for."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJordanGlover@JordanGlover
Story continues! Thanks for the positive feedback! The QOS Island series will be 11 parts. I've got plenty of other stories outlined, just need to flesh them out. How do you think about continuing the QOS series (making it a trilogy)? What other stories would you like to see?...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES