QOS Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!"

Her first instinct was to contact Laura. She picked up the house phone and dialed Laura's cell phone. Because Michelle had no cell phone, she relied on the house landline to communicate. The housewife did not accept being constantly in touch with people and preferred talking face-to-face. Slowly, is coming around and may eventually get one.

There was no one answering Laura's cell phone, and the rings turned into Laura's voicemail greeting. The mother then hung up without leaving a message. She proceeded to dial up her husband's cell phone. This time, someone answered.

James picked it up immediately, noticing it was from his home, "Hello?"

"James, Laura left a note at home. Kevin contacted her to let her know he found her. Laura's going to pick her up."

"What? I told Kevin to call me! Is Laura there?"

"James, I'm the only one here right now. I have no idea where Laura is. I tried calling her phone, but no one answered."

"Michelle, please go over to Laura's place and see if you can get her before she leaves."

"Yes, dear. Love ya."

The older blonde hung up the phone, gathered her purse, and headed for the door to the garage. Michelle hears the front doorbell ring as soon as she opened the door to the garage. After being startled by the sound, Mrs. Robinsons walked toward the main door, wondering who it could be.

James contacted the local police department. During the initial investigation, when he reported his daughter missing, Mr. Robinson remembered a few contacts. In the end, it was a lost cause. There is nothing the police can do except file more paperwork and reports. His claims were not backed up by a lot of evidence. If the private detective contacts them, they may be able to do something about it, including involving the federal government. In the eyes of the police, his theory on Pam's whereabouts is only a flimsy speculation.

When he tried to contact the detective, Kevin Bell, no one answered. James sighed in defeat after five attempts. Again, no one answered when he called his daughter. He felt helpless for not being able to reach anyone. If Michelle was able to contact Laura, would his daughter call him for an update? Since Michelle does not own a cellphone, the wife will be unable to notify him immediately. Damn, I need to make sure my wife gets a phone right away; this is getting way out of hand!

Jason hadn't seen Laura this excited in a long time. During the drive from her parents' house to her apartment, Laura was driving faster than usual. Upon arriving at her house, she immediately grabbed her large suitcase from the bedroom closet and filled it with clothes. The young woman hardly talked to Jason the whole time.

Laura asked Jason to charge her cell phone while she tossed it to him during the flurry of activity.

As soon as Jason caught the phone, he realized that it was indeed dead.

"Your phone's off, Laura."

"It died just before we got here because I forgot to charge it at my parents. The charging cable is already plugged in in the kitchen."

Jason found the cable and plugged in her dead phone, not noticing it was disconnected from the wall outlet. He returned to the bedroom to talk to Laura.

"Hey, I talked to Brad. He has some good news and bad news."

Her gaze was fixed on him as she stood in her tracks, holding a beige bra in her hands.

"What do you mean?"

"He couldn't get a charter flight for us, but he has another flight that can take us to Ecuador."

"Okay, what's the bad news?"

"It's a cargo plane, one of the parcel companies, and the accommodations will be sparse."

"I don't care; even if we have to fly with chickens and goats, we're going!"

Laura starts to pack her medium-sized suitcase, wonders how much she should pack and worries about forgetting anything.

Jason wanted to comfort her and show her that he loved her. The young man started to put his arms around Laura.

"Not right now, Jason."

"Since you heard about Pam, you haven't wanted to be intimate with me."

"Really Jason?! Now?"

Seeing the bad timing of this situation, Jason backed down.

"I'm sorry; I just really love you and want you to know I'm with you."

Laura gave him a half-hearted hug, although she was thinking about how many clothes needed to be pack. A quick kiss was exchanged, and the focused young woman resumed packing.

If you're coming with me, you'd better pack too!"

Tabitha's day continued to improve. She has previously fucked a well-hung rapper, and now the horny woman is ready to fuck a black couple. As soon as they entered their large guest room, all three of them stripped naked.

Nina was the first to climb into bed. Tabitha admired her well-toned body and large natural breasts. It came as no surprise when Tabitha noticed her pussy was bald when the black woman spread her legs and waved the blonde over to sit next to her. However, KaRon, who was also in good shape, had a smaller cock than the rappers but was still of a reasonable size; she estimated it was probably 9 inches long.

Both Nina and KaRon kissed the slutty blonde, with Nina receiving a kiss on the lips and KaRon kissing her neck. They both fondled her large, well-rounded breasts. Tabitha spread her legs out, tempting anyone to touch her wet pussy.

In no time at all, Nina crawled between Tabitha's legs and began to give the slut's pussy attention with her tongue. The sexy blonde knew that this was not the first time the black lady had eaten pussy before. Nina was able to get the wet blonde hot and bothered. Nina's husband stood up and positioned himself so that Tabitha could suck on his cock. She accepted the challenge. Immediately, Tabitha began to orgasm, moaning loudly while still holding the black cock in her mouth. The black woman knew how to make a woman orgasm.

The two eventually switched positions, and Tabitha positioned herself to eat at Nina's pink pussy on all fours. Taking notice of the contrast between her dark brown skin and the pinkness, she marvels at its beauty. KaRon then guided his cock into Tabitha's pussy and began to fuck her while the horny white woman was eating his wife's pussy.

The fucking continued for several hours, leaving all three of them exhausted. They were all huddled together in the nice guest room, sleeping naked with the smell of sex filling the air. Tabitha would be with the couple throughout the week as their personal sex slave.

A smile spread across Tabitha's face as she thought, "I love my job!"

"What a waste," Beth Kirby thought as she wheeled the captive intruder to one of the medical facility's rooms.

Ms. Kirby had been with the organization as a nurse since it started the island operation. She has seen what Dr. Evans was able to do to these men. Beth was amazed at how proficient the feminization process is, especially in a short amount of time.

As a result of the injection he received from the security staff, the man was still passed out. Nurse Beth was instructed to add a double dose of the hormone serum that Doctor Evens created. She thought it was a lethal dose, but trusted the doctor's judgment and followed through with the orders.

The nurse then injected the double dose of female hormones into the man, hoping it would not cause any complications. She waited a few moments to ensure the vital signs were stable. Beth then made sure everything was secured and clear from the bed and unlock the wheels and carted him out of the room.

Beth wheeled him into the large shower room, which had a contraption attached to the ceiling. Tiles cover the entire space from top to bottom, matching the muted green tiled floor. The room was well illuminated.

Beth positioned Kevin's bed in the center of the room, where there were shackles hanging from the center of the contraption. After securing the shackles to the man's wrists, the nurse carefully moved the bed away, leaving him firmly affixed to the device. He was still unconscious. When the nurse pressed a button on the wall, the shackles started to winch back up to the device, causing the limp man to rise. She stopped the machine once satisfied with the positioning and left the man with his hands raised and his feet barely touching the ground. Beth and another nurse were able to remove the man's clothing before entering the room, leaving him completely naked.

A second nurse wheeled in a cart with a large metal bucket on top. She then donned medical latex gloves and picked up a large brush, dipping it into the bucket of a hair depilatory that permanently removes hair and hair follicles when left on the skin for a specified period. From his neck down to his toes, the nurse began administering treatment. Following Beth's application of the white, smelly substance, another nurse started shaving the man's head with hair clippers. Having done this many times, both nurses have become proficient at it. Using a smaller brush, Beth applied the smelly substance to his face and finally to his freshly shaved head.

After leaving the foul-smelling white goo on for a half an hour, the nurse then washed it off with a hose, removing the remaining body hair as well. Beth then inspects his body to ensure that all body hair has been removed, including his eyebrows. The nurses then dried the man before placing the gurney next to him and lowering him onto it once the shackles had been removed.

The nurse wheeled him into another smaller room and transfer him to a bed with the assistance of several other nurses and strap him in place. Beth closed the door after the other nurses left the room.

The sight of a hairless and bald man astonished her. His appearance remained attractive. Despite being a nurse, she is still human, and Beth has been lusting after a man for quite some time now. All these exotic and erotic procedures have made her moist, and the only relief she is finding is masturbating in her quarters during her free time. This is not sufficient. It is necessary for her to have a real cock.

The naked man's cock caught her attention, and it was a good size, not the biggest, but certainly not the smallest.

The nurse stroked the flaccid member with one hand while other hand stroked her panties-covered pussy. Her patience had run out. Grabbing the flaccid cock, she placed it in her mouth. There was a feeling of blood rushing to his member, causing it to become rigid. Beth loves the taste of his manhood, savoring the feeling of a cock getting hard in her mouth.

As Kevin awoke, he was shocked to find a nurse sucking on his cock. He tried to move but was too secure in the bed, strapped down from the leather restraints. He felt horror from the whole situation and pleasure from this nurse sucking his erect cock.

"What the fuck is going on!?"

Nurse Beth removed his cock from her mouth and placed her finger to her lips in a signal that he should be quiet.

Kevin watched in disbelief as the nurse put her lips around his cock again and sucking his erect shaft.

"What the fuck! My God, where am I!"

This was such a buzz kill for the nurse. Beth cannot control this man's screaming, and she does not wish to draw attention to the room. After getting off the bed, the nurse reached into one of the room's drawers for a ball gag. Kevin gave a fight by thrashing his head around, but Beth was able to fasten it around his head, and the ball eventually found its way to his mouth. The man can only make a muffled noise now.

The nurse was horny and knew there was no time to waste. She needed his cock in her now. Sucking the man's cock made her so turned on, there was no turning back now. Beth had to fuck his cock.

After removing her white lacey panties, Beth climbed over the man, guided his still-hard cock into her moist pussy, and began to fuck him. This was something she needed. The nurse was delighted to finaly fuck a cock. It has been a long time for her.

Kevin was unable to move as the nurse rode his cock. The restraints were extremely tight.

While bucking her hips and riding him like a bitch in heat, Beth got closer to him.

"This was exactly what I needed. I bet you're wondering what's going to happen."

The only thing Kevin could do was nod.

"You're gonna get fucked up! See those IVs on both sides? There's a serum in them with female hormones. You're gonna be one of them once they pump you with them for a few weeks!"

Kevin is not sure what she is referring to, and he has become more fearful as a result.

Beth was getting more turned on by talking about his fate and increased the pace. Seeing that the man is unable to hold it any longer, she continues the pace as Kevin explodes inside the nurse, who moans in pleasure and stops fucking him, and approaches the bald man once again face-to-face.

"They're gonna make you a shemale maid!"

Afterward, Beth kissed the man and left a trail of cum over his naked body. Then she put her panties back on, washed her hands, and began inserting the IVs in his arm, starting with the left.

Despite trying to move in protest and to scream through his ball gag, Kevin was unable to do so, as he was too secure, and the ball gag merely muffled his voice.

The IV, just like the quick injections he got before, is laced with estrogen hormones. She connected both arms to IVs. Not only does the liquid being administered to his arms contain hormones, but it is a substance that makes him completely docile and will eventually make it where he will have no will to move, let alone escape. His fate is almost certainly sealed now.

Beth checked that all monitoring devices were connected to him and functioning properly. She confirmed they were working and then left the room with a satisfying grin.

"Thanks for the fuck!" It's good to know that I'm the last pussy you'll fuck, nighty night, girlfriend!"

After turning off the lights, the nurse left. The only lights in the room are the ones from the monitoring equipment attached to Kevin.

Kevin could not move nor make any sounds. He could only look up into the darkness, wondering what was to become of him, as tears formed around his eyes.

The resort guests began to leave the island. Tabitha wished it would never end. Nina and KaRon enjoyed her company and fucked her frequently during the week. In their next visit to the resort, they said they would keep an eye out for the slutty blonde.

The next group of guests arrived the following month. Tabitha was disappointed to find that the black couple did not return this month. Despite this, she had a good time with the new guests. Neither Tabitha nor her friends were selected for breeding this month to her disappointment. All the chosen girls last month were successfully impregnated. The four have been placed on light duty. This time, four more girls were selected. As Tabitha found out, light duty entailed manning the club's glory holes. For the next week, the four girls will be sucking a lot of black cock.

This time, Tabitha fucked ten or eleven guests. Together with her friends, Paige, Krystal, and Camilla, she participated in an orgy on the last day. During this enormous fuck-fest, the busty blonde was able to lick the pussies of each of her friends as well as fuck large black cocks.

Tanisha, the resort manager, contacted Tabitha a week after the second month of guests.

"Tabatha, you ready to help with your husband's training?"

Tabitha had forgotten about her husband. It is rare for her to even think about him anymore.

"Sure, what do I need to do?"

She then hands her a large black strap-on, "You will need this!"

There was no doubt in Tabitha's mind that she was going to fuck her sissy husband, and she was looking forward to seeing how much they had feminized him.

"I am looking forward to seeing the girly Bob."

Tanisha said, "He's no longer Bob, she's Candi!"

Tabitha noted the large black veiny fake cock attached to the multiple nylon straps. She couldn't resist wrapping her hand around the girth and felt her pussy tingle with excitement.

She smiled wickedly, "When will I be able to meet Candi?"

NEXT CHAPTER: CHAPTER 6-A SISTER'S QUEST

12