QOS Island Ch. 06

Story Info
A sister's quest.
5.2k words
4.23
5.7k
17

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after the first guests arrived during Tabitha's first month, she finally saw the sissy maids. The maids all looked alike, dressed in an all-black shiny body suit, high-heeled boots with similar material, and a matching mask. Their large breasts were exposed with pierced nipples with gold hoops and a similar QOS spade tattoo on one of their breasts. The masks only had openings for their mouth, which displayed their puffy red lips, large openings for their heavily makeup eyes, and smaller ones for their nose, which had a septum piercing ring large enough to fit a leash. All the sissy maids had their cock caged up and exposed for everyone to see what's left of their manhood. Not noticeable as much is the large anal plug in all the maids' asses.

Tabitha had seen this in action when one of the guests led one of the maids around with a leash. The busty blonde could not wait to do this to her former husband, who was no longer a man. He may still have a cock, but the rest of his masculinity has been stripped, and now goes by the name Candi. She was amazed that all the latex-clad maids moved gracefully like a woman, showing no resemblance to the testosterone-filled movement of a man.

Candi was given a couple rooms to clean by the head maid, who was a shemale herself. The shemale wondered if the head maid was one of the first ones converted or if they hired her. Either way, she wore a light blue latex maid's outfit with white trim. Her head was not covered like the other maids, showing off her heavy makeup with light blue eyeshadow and red lips. Her hair was of a natural dark brown and was pinned up in a ponytail, with the end just touching her shoulders. Candi was told to call her Adeline and appeared to be of a mix of Asian and Caucasian and had a French accent that highlighted her English words.

Candi strutted to her assigned rooms with the maid cart. Walking in six-inch heeled boots is now natural to her. During her trip to the guest's rooms, a few black men groped her on the way; some smacked her ass, which was amplified by the material of her catsuit. Others simply fondled her pierced tits that were on full display for everyone. This did not embarrass her, and she is now proud of her new tits.

She arrived in front of room 304 on the third floor. This is where the more prominent guest' rooms are located. The new girls are constantly assigned to these rooms as they are larger and will take longer to clean them. Candi was tasked to change the sheets and make the bed, vacuum, sweep the floors, sanitize the bathrooms, and replenish the toiletries and towels. However, her primary duty is to make sure the guest's needs are met; usually, this means sexually.

Candi knocked on the room door.

"Maid service."

Candi is still amazed she sounds like a woman. No one answered and started to do her assigned chores. The black-clad maid was in awe of the size of the room. It's the most enormous room Candi has seen in her former life. When she used to be Bob. It took close to an hour before the maid was finished and moved to the next room, 305.

At the same time, she stopped in front of the room; a black man was coming out. The man looked her up and down, and Candi could tell he was turned on by her appearance.

She meekly replied, "Maid service."

The black man noticed her collar with her name in big block letters, "Candi, is it?"

"Yes, sir."

"So, you bitches will do anything for the us?"

Candi nodded, knowing what could be expected of her. She has been yearning to be fucked.

"Ok, prove it. Take my cock out and start sucking!"

The latex-clad maid then dropped to her knees in front of the man. Her hands struggled to unzip his pants due to the long fingernails, but was able to get the zipper down. She then pulled down his pants. He was wearing gray underwear, and the outline of his cock was visible. Candi then dropped his shorts, and the black cock came to life.

This was her life now. Candi is no longer the male architect from Minnesota. No longer a husband. No longer a man. The latex maid was now a freak. A shemale freak. They made her into a sexy Frankenstein monster. However, Candi has embraced this. This is what the shemale wants to do for the rest of her life. Being a maid at a resort that hosts black men. Why should her wife or former wife have all the fun? Pam, who is known as Tabitha, helped take his manhood away. It was only fitting since he took her innocence away. It was Bob who helped her, who Tabitha is today. A fucking whore. A whore that fucks only black men. A Queen of Spades.

Candi's mouth watered as this was the most enormous cock she had seen. The maid then put the dark meat in her mouth. The shemale moaned while the cock was in her mouth, savoring the taste of his cock. The latex-clad maid could tell he had just taken a shower as his member had a hint of body wash to it. Candi picked up the pace and started to face fuck herself on his cock. The man held her latex-covered head and helped pace her bobbing on him. Expertly using her pierced tongue to stimulate the giant cock while in her mouth.

The black man bucked his hips. Candi, who was not an expert cocksucker, at least not yet, knows that the man is about to explode. She continued the pace of face fucking his shaft. Her saliva coated the cock and made a mess over her hooded face and bare breasts.

"Here it comes, bitch!"

The cock erupted in her mouth. Sending waves of pleasure and Candi's cock struggled in its metal cage to do the same but could not orgasm, not yet. Candi could taste the bitter-tasting cum. The first string of cum shot down her throat without resistance. The next wave of ejaculation filled her mouth. Now her mouth was full of cock and cum. Candi withdrew the cock from her mouth. It was glistening with her spit and his cum. The white substance started to drip from the cock and down on her tits. The corners of her mouth started to leak the sexual mixture as well. Her lips were bright red from the shade of lipstick, is now a pale shade of red smeared around her mouth, and her lips reveal her natural color with the glossy coat of black man's cum.

"Shit, I needed that; now go clean my fucking room!"

The man put his pants and shorts back on and left in a hurry, leaving Candi still on her knees with his cum all over her. She got back off her knees and cleaned the man's room without cleaning herself up.

Something about being used like this turned her on. Candi wished that the anal plug in her ass was a real cock. She wanted to fuck so badly, and her only regret was not letting the black man fuck her ass instead of her face.

The high-heeled latex-clad shemale completed her maid duties, but it was hard for her to concentrate on them. The man's cum still on her tits and around her mouth. Candi could still taste the man's cum. At first, the maid thought it was very nasty and thought about throwing up, but the taste has grown on her, and it doesn't bother her as much. The shemale hurriedly cleaned up the black man seed that coated her face and re-applied the lipstick Candi got from her service cart.

Once her chores were up, Candi wheeled the cart back to the maid's station. She noticed more and more of the girls, some with one or a couple of black men escorting them around the sprawling resort. Some could be seen fucking in the open, some in the hallway. A few others outside fucking indiscreetly and in the open. Candi has not seen Tabitha, Bob's former wife, who was the last one to fuck her. Tabitha had a large black strap-on dildo and ravaged her ass. Fucking her and calling her all sorts of nasty names.

The maid then put the cart back at the maid's station and was relieved for the day; however, Candi was told to walk around and clean up any messes encountered. Once leaving the maid station, the maid was approached by a black couple. The man was of an average build and only wore a skintight, thin swimsuit. Candi can make out the outline of his rather large cock. The woman had long braided hair and wore a similar color and material bikini. However, the bikini did not cover up her large areola and only managed to cover the hardened nipples. The bottoms were no different, and the lack of cloth covering her pussy was swallowed by it, revealing a somewhat visible camel toe.

The couple, just like the black man before, noticed the collar with Candi's name on it.

The black man asked, "Candi, are you available to play?"

"Yes, sir."

The woman then said, "Good!"

On cue, the black woman approached Candi to attach the leash to her collar and walked her behind them to their room like an animal. The couple did not talk to her after that. Candi did not even know their names. The maid guessed it didn't matter if she knew their names.

During the next several hours, the couple took turns fucking Candi. The first thing they did was to remove the anal plug from her ass when she was on all fours on the bed. The black man then probed her ass with his tongue while the black woman spread her legs and made Candi eat her pussy. This was the first pussy Candi licked in a long time. It was the first as Candi. The man then fucked Candi while eating the black woman's clean-shaven pussy. Apparently, Candi was doing a horrible job at it.

"Fuck, this shemale is horrible at eating pussy!"

The woman then got up quickly and attached a strap-on like Tabitha's, but the dildo looked more realistic than the one Candi was fucked by his former wife. The couple then switched positions, and the woman started to fuck Candi's ass with the strap-on while Candi sucked on the black man's cock. Tasting her ass from his cock.

"Hey babe, at least Candi can suck cock good!"

The black woman smacked her latex ass. Candi felt a sharp but brief pain from it.

She scolded the maid, "You need to learn how to eat pussy, you fuckin' shemale!"

The black man came twice. Once from Candi's blowjob and another from fucking her ass. Candi improved her pussy eating skills. The black woman made Candi eat her pussy until she orgasmed. It took a while, but Candi was able to find the proper technique and tongue-flicking to get this horny woman to orgasm.

The black man fucked her good the second time and made her finally get a sissy orgasm. Her cock leaked out cum from its cage while getting fucked. Candi's cock continued to leak cum from the fucking and produced a good amount of cum on the sheets. The couple made her clean it up by licking up her own cum after the fucking. Candi enjoyed this.

Candi did not clean herself up and instead left the room with man cum and pussy juice over her face and cum leaking down her leg. It only stopped when the maid put the plug back in her swollen ass. The plug was getting too small because of the ass fucking she had just received, but Candi was able to tighten up her hole around the metal plug.

The maid walked out of the room and was unsure where she was going. Then a painful smack was felt on her ass by someone behind her. The latex-clad shemale then looked around to see who hit her.

"Hello, bitch!"

It was Tabitha who was with two black men.

Kevin can feel the changes in his body. He feels so lethargic and just wants to rest or sleep. The IVs attached to his arms are the only thing giving him substance. He has not had any solid foods or drinks since being abducted. His wrists and ankles were still strapped down to the bed. Something is unfamiliar and different with him. The white cotton sheets feel different as if every nerve ending can feel the soft fabric. He looks down at his naked body. It just dawned on him; all his body hair is gone. His skin looks softer without the body hair. Unknown to him, the hormones fed him are shrinking his muscle mass.

He can't see his head, but it feels that all his hair is gone as well.

What the hell.

The panic quickly fades because he is too tired to care. I'm just too sleepy. He remembers what that nurse told him. They are making me into some freak. A shemale! Fuck!

He panics again and starts to scream, but all his energy has been sapped from him, and he capitulates to this tired feeling. I just need some rest; yes, I need rest.

"Have you found someone to manage the girls yet?"

Solomon relaxes in his leather chair behind his desk, with his hands together, only touching the fingertips. Listening to Tanisha giving her report for the week. She always gives him weekly status on everything with the resort, the guests, girls, maids, and everything else. He contemplates his answer to her. He had a few papers on his desk in front of him that he had been examining before the resort manager came in.

Tanisha has been asking Solomon to get someone to manage the girls. This is not her standard duty, which alone keeps her very busy. The black resort manager was reassured there would be someone to just manage the girls 24/7. She does understand that they just can't advertise this position.

She chuckles at the thought. Help wanted, need someone to organize and tend to the needs of whores that fuck all day and night at a resort in the middle of nowhere. It is highly illegal and breaks a few dozen international laws.

"Tanisha, as you know, I have been looking for someone for quite some time."

She knew he had been looking to fill this position for a while and understood they would need a special someone who not only had a job to do but would be living it every day. And the fact to be discrete about it as well. Tanisha frowned knowing its double duty again for the next few months. The black woman has heard this line before.

Solomon continues, "However, I believe I have found someone. They have potential and will need to be...persuaded."

Tanisha looked surprised, not only because he said they may have found someone but also because he gave a smile. She rarely saw him smile, even though it was a wicked one.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes, she is being collected as we speak."

Brad Peterson was the airport attendant at the tiny airstrip called Schmidt Airport. He is a longtime friend of Jason's and knew the private investigator, Kevin Bell. Brad was the only one who worked the tower at the small airport. He grew up around planes his whole life. His father owned the airfield, and Brad has managed it for a few years.

He found it strange that Kevin asked to fly to Ecuador and even stranger that his friend and his fiancé like to fly there as well. Neither of them ever told him why he was interested in going there. Brad was able to hook a flight for Jason, but it would cost him. The pilot wanted more than he told Jason it would cost, and he was not looking forward to telling him when Jason arrived, which would be in a few minutes. The jet was ready to go and awaiting its passengers just outside the tower. Brad was concerned that he had not seen the pilot since he checked in at the tower about half an hour ago. He concluded that he may just be getting ready in the pilot's lounge or a long bathroom trip.

The airport tower was lonely, as Brad was the only one to man it for the single runway. There was some activity in a couple of the hangers, which is typical. Usually, a few aircraft maintenance is the regular activity on a slow day like this. Brad was sitting in his chair, his feet propped up on the control panel, reading the current Aviation magazine.

Brad heard the tower door open, and before he could turn around, that was the last thing he would ever know. The masked man struck him, it broke his neck and ended his life.

The man got out his walkie-talkie and clicked to talk, "Ok, you're clear."

Jason and Laura finally got their things packed for a long journey. They had no idea how long it would be, and they only packed as few items as possible that would fit in a suitcase for each of them.

The driver to the airport was made into an adventure with Laura driving her sporty Camaro. Jason held onto the handle the whole time, and it just hit him why they are called the "Oh shit handle." She was like a possessed woman driving with the lethal combination of speeding, tailgating, and cutting drivers off. They finally made it to the small airport, Schmidt Field. When the green rocket for a car stopped, he did not waste any time getting out. He felt nauseous.

Laura saw that Jason was distressed from the ride.

"what's wrong with you?"

"Laura, you drove like a crazy lady, I just need time to relax."

"Pussy."

She showed a sign of humor that Jason had not seen in a while.

He smiled at her while getting the luggage from the green sports car truck.

"So, where's Brad?"

"He's probably up in the tower."

Laura looked up, put her hand above her eyes, and focused on the tower. She could not see anyone if they were up there.

A man dressed like a pilot started walking up to them.

"Jason Miles?"

"Yeah, that's me."

The man turned to Laura, then looked at his clipboard, "And you must be Laura Robinson?"

"Yep."

Laura was ready to go and awaiting instructions from this man, who she assumed was their pilot.

"I'm Steve, I will be your pilot today. Unfortunately, the plane we were going to fly has been grounded. I worked out a deal with another, and we will fly one of the better planes. And we will not have to make any stops, so it will be a direct flight."

This was a pleasant surprise for them both; however, Jason was worried about the cost. Even though Laura told him not to worry about the price, her family would cover expenses.

"If you could, follow me, and we will get going."

The man led them past their original plane parked under the tower, past two hangers, and then to the expensive private jet waiting for them. The jet was different than all the other private planes at the airport. Most of the planes were white; this one was all black with only the required tail numbers in white as the plane's only markings. It was one of the Dassault Falcon planes with a more extended range than all the other private jetliners.

The man then opened the plane ladder and told his two passengers to leave their suitcases so he could put them in the aircraft's cargo hold.

Jason and Laura made themselves comfortable in the Falcon by sitting in the enjoyable plush leather seats. Laura was still anxious about what awaited her and could not wait to find her older sister. The young woman is unsure how, but hopefully, they can meet with Kevin on that tiny island. They have not heard back from him, not yet. The chair was comfortable, and her worries seemed to be put on hold as the young brunette drifted asleep. Laura was momentarily awakened by the jet engines firing off to the constant humming sound. Then the plane started to taxi and felt the sudden acceleration and the smooth liftoff. Only then was she able to indeed fall asleep.

Tabitha was very drunk for all the drinks she consumed at the resort bar with her two black men. The busty blonde could barely walk in her high heels when walking to one of the men's resort rooms to have a threesome. Even though Tabitha was very drunk, she was able to identify her former husband, that is now a latex-clad shemale maid for the resort.

"There is my shemale husband!"

She points out Candi after smacking her latex ass which was then followed by a few hiccups.

Tabitha gets face-to-face with her husband. Candi can smell the alcohol permeating from her breath, and her eyes are glazed over. The two black men on each of her sides make sure she does not fall over.

"Come with us. Candi!"

Candi then followed the threesome down the hallway. Hearing Tabitha giggle all the way while the two black men fondled her ass and large breasts. Finally, they made it to the room and entered the standard resort room.

Tabitha then moved towards Candi, grabbed her waist, and started to kiss her former husband and entered her pierced tongue in her mouth.

This was the first time Tabitha kissed her former husband in many months when she was still called Pam, and he or she was still called Bob. No feelings were coming back to Tabitha from kissing her. As far as the blonde was concerned, she was not kissing her former spouse, that Pam loved dearly, but just another fuck toy that could be used for her pleasure.

12