All Comments on 'QOS Island Ch. 06'

by JordanGlover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Terrific chapter! Laura and Jason are on their way to the island resort, and it appears that Michelle will be joining them soon. They have been taken directly to the island’s medical/training facility where Kevin is for transformation instead of the mainland facility, no doubt because they might be missed and the island was safer from outside searches. Something will have to be done about Pam and Laura’s father. I love where this story could be headed. Lots of kinky possibilities.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

“Solomon continues, "However, I believe I have found someone. They have potential and will need to be...persuaded."

Solomon’s search for a 24/7 manager of the whores may be over. “They are being collected,” he told Tanisha. Could it be Michelle, the gorgeous mother of Tabitha and Laura? Transformed, she would no doubt make an excellent whore, but with a much shorter working life expectancy. But as a whore-manager?? Anything is possible in the author’s world.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

“Her dedication to the gym has resulted in a body to die for, especially after having a couple of children."

And what kind of sexual fantasies

motivate former model Michelle to maintain a body that looks to be many years younger than her late fifties? And why is she so dedicated to her body? What are her sexual fantasies? She has money and privilege, but may imagine herself as a cock-hungry whore. Despite her age, Michelle may have a head start if she is transformed into a QOS.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Laura and Jason are on their way to the island. It also appears that Laura and Tabitha’s mother, Michelle. has been abducted and will be on her way there as well. I have speculated why they are being taken directly to the island and not the mainland center as well as their future. Here I speculate that their training and transformation into black cock whores need not take as long as it was for Tabitha. Laura is 28, seven years younger than her older sister, and has fewer ingrained sexual habits to be overcome. Her mother Michelle, a former model, keeps herself in incredible shape, seems obsessed with her body and looking young and sexy, and may be harboring sexual fantasies that could mesh with what the organization has in store for her. It is quite possible that the mind-altering treatments could be intensified and administered in tandem with their surgeries to enhance their bodies so they would be ready for sexual service in just a few months. Whatever, the author will tell us what he has in store for these two. This is a fabulously erotic tale, but it also has elements of a thriller and a little bit of science fiction, all woven together to make a terrific tale.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I would love to see this story continued. I could easily imagine Tabitha and Michelle, after a few years on the island, going to work for a subsidiary escort agency on the mainland that would specialize in black professional and businessman conferences as well as individual dates. I really like the physical and mental transformation aspect of your stories, where ordinary women, and even men, are transformed into big-breasted cock-hungry whores. I also like the thriller aspect of this story. hope that whatever you decide to do your future stories will contain some of these elements. This is a fabulous story.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

The author has created an amazing character in Tabitha. I would love to read about more

adventures of this petite and very busty whore, both on and off the island.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJordanGlover@JordanGlover
Story continues! Thanks for the positive feedback! The QOS Island series will be 11 parts. I've got plenty of other stories outlined, just need to flesh them out. How do you think about continuing the QOS series (making it a trilogy)? What other stories would you like to see?...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

QOS Island Ch. 05 Previous Part
QOS Island Series Info