QOS Island Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same is felt by Candi. When she was Bob, he missed his wife dearly and regretted the position he placed both. But now he was happy to be a shemale and be able to please both men and women.

The drunk blonde then guided the black latex-covered shemale to one of the chairs that was facing the bed and had her sit down. Tabitha then lay down on the bed, and the two black men started to kiss her body all over. One of them kissed her lips passionately as the other pulled her club dress from the breast to reveal her pierced tit and started to kiss and suck on it. This made her squirm as her pussy was on fire from the combination of the foreplay and her drunken state.

Both men stopped kissing Tabitha and quickly took their clothes off, and were completely naked. One of them got up to her and fed her his limp cock as the other spread her legs and started to eat her wet pussy. Tabitha, with her expert cock sucking skills, was able to make the flaccid cock hard in no time. Candi watched in amazement, both her hands on her knees, rubbing them as she could not touch her caged cock as it struggled to become hard against the cold steel. Candi was so aroused, started to fondle her tits next and licked her lips, wishing she could be in Tabitha's place.

The men started to fuck the drunk blond and switched positions every so often fucking all her holes. Candi could feel her cock dripping out precum from the excitement she was watching.

Eventually, one of the black men finally shot his load in Tabitha's mouth, and the other followed by orgasming in her ass. Candi watched and was close to orgasm herself.

Tabitha quickly got up from the bed and promptly approached Candi, held her head, and kissed her. The sexy blonde did not swallow the black man's cum and saved it in her mouth. Tabitha then let the cum mixed in with her saliva flow into Candi's mouth, who greedily accepted it, further turning her on more. In no time, the busty blonde was able to transfer all the cum from her mouth into Candi's.

The drunk blonde then turned around and bent over, revealing her ass to Candi with the tell-tale sign of being well fucked and cum just waiting to drip out.

Candi did not have to be told what to do. She quickly grabbed Tabitha's ass and started to tongue her ass, slurping the cream-filled hole.

Tabitha loved the feeling of her ass being tongued; she closed her eyes and said, "Oh yeah, tongue that ass. Get that cum!"

Laura woke up suddenly during the flight. Awaking from a dream or nightmare. She looked out the window and saw nothing but blue water and the sound of the jet humming. Laura also looked across her seat and her fiancé, Jason started to wakeup.

Just then, a woman dressed in a white blouse and blue tight skirt that was very short walked towards them. She also sported a blue scarf neatly tied around her neck. Her blonde hair was tightly pinned back in a ponytail with the end down to the small of her back. The woman also wore makeup that showed off her attractiveness with smokey eyes, a black outline with bright red lips.

The sexy flight attendant bends down to talk to the couple. That's when Laura saw she was wearing nude hosiery and navy-blue high heels. Much higher than Laura would wear.

"Glad to see you guys are awake."

She smiled at both of them. Jason could not take his eyes off the attractive woman, making Laura uneasy. the young brunette was close enough to smell her very seductive perfume.

She continued, "We should be in Miami in a few hours. So, sit back and relax some more."

Before leaving, she winked at Jason. The flight attendant moved back to the front cabin with a strut that shook her well-defined ass. Jason was in a trance until he felt a smack from Laura.

"Jason, what the hell?"

"Sorry, just never seen a woman like that before."

Laura scuffed at his response.

"Well, I don't think we are going to Miami."

"Why did you say that?"

"Look out the window, tell me what you see?"

Jason looked out the window, "So what? It's water."

"You dummy. We are flying from Minnesota. How is it nothing but water below us if we are heading to Miami?"

"I don't know, maybe it's the Gulf of Mexico? Anyways, I need to go to the boy's room."

Jason got up and walked to the front of the aircraft, where the lavatory was located. He opened the small door and then zipped down his pants, and started to relieve himself. He was almost finished when the door opened behind him. Before he was able to turn around, someone grabbed his cock and began to pump it. It was the sexy-looking flight attendant. She quickly closed the door behind her. The small lavatory had just enough room for both.

The blonde felt his cock to stiffing up. A tell-tale sign of being sexually turned on. The flight attendant was able to get in front of Jason and started to kiss him with one arm around him and the other hand still pumping away at his hard cock. She noticed his cock was more significant than expected.

Jason could not believe what was happening to him, so he just let things proceed and enjoyed the ride. After a few seconds of the blonde tonguing Jason, stopped and then was able to turn around and stick her ass out as little as she could because of the confined space. Wiggling her ass. The sexy woman hiked her skirt up to reveal only stockings attached to a garter belt with no panties.

She whispered to him, "Fuck me."

Jason did not even second guess himself. It's been months since he had sex with Laura. He could not control his masculine instincts as he guided his cock to her surprisingly wet pussy and inserted it.

"Mmm, there you go. Fuck me."

Jason started to pump the hot blonde. Grabbing her waist. She had to hold on for dear life on the lavatory sink as Jason fucked her like an animal.

It did not take long for him to explode into her. He had to be mindful of not screaming out his orgasm, afraid that his fiancé would hear him.

Just as swiftly as the flight attendant got in front of Jason, she pulled her skirt down, shifted to the front of the door, and left. Leaving Jason with his cock still twitching and dribbling the last drops of his cum.

Holy shit, did that just happen! Jason quickly pulled up his pants and tried to clean up the best he could before he left the small space.

She started to fish through her purse for her cell phone. Once found, Laura pressed the button to call her father's phone just when her fiancé returned from the lavatory.

She could tell he looked flushed and sweating a little bit.

"You OK?

"Yeah, must have eaten something..."

She raised her arm to signal for him to stop talking.

"Hello, Dad?"

"Yeah, it's me, Laura. Yes, I'm OK. Where am I? We are on our way to Ecuador to get Pam."

Jason could tell that Laura's dad was reading her the riot act for leaving without discussing it with him. Then Laura's demeanor changed suddenly.

"What do you mean mom is missing?"

Laura's phone then died before she could get an answer from her father.

"Dad? Hello?"

Laura looked at her phone and noticed it had no power.

"Shit, Jason, I thought you charged my phone!"

"I thought I did."

The blonde appeared, only this time wearing a gas mask, and then smoke and hissing sounds came from the air vents of the cabin. It did not take long for the couple to pass out. A few minutes after the smoke and hissing were turned off, the blonde then took off the gas mask, satisfied that the two had been knocked out. The flight attendant moved to the front to let the pilot know that they were sleeping and everything was going according to plan.

The pilot then turned a couple of switches on his long-range radio and called out to his destination.

"Raven's Nest, this is Two Niner Delta One. Do you copy?"

We hear you: two Niner Delta One, Raven's Nest, Roger."

"We have sleeping beauty aboard; we will make target time."

"Copy that."

"Two Niner Delta One, out."

Tanisha knocked on the dorm door of Tabitha and her roommate Krystal. The resort manager did not wait for an acknowledgment and opened the door. She found the two naked girls sleeping on the bed, with Krystal spooning Tabitha.

"Tabitha."

The blonde woke up groggy, "What is it?"

The redhead continues to sleep.

"You will have guests in a few hours. I need you to get ready to meet them at the airfield."

Tabitha is still trying to wake up, "Guests? What guests?"

"It's a surprise."

NEXT CHAPTER: CHAPTER 7 - BREEDING

12