QT Q 02

Story Info
QT Q ends up on the rebound.
2.6k words
2.2
1.3k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QT Q 02

"State your name and your status, please."

"QT Q and I'm on the rebound."

"QTQ?"

"No, QT Q like in Cutie Q."

"Well, you look like a Q Tip to me with that ponytail pulled so tight and all, but park to the left and enter the club through the side door, please."

"Well, should I let my hair down then, Mr. Bouncer?"

"Actually, I shouldn't have said anything, QT Q, so you be you and enjoy your club experience (but you know, shake your hair out). Franny is the bartender at the "rebound" bar towards the right."

I mean, wow, that's pretty specific, right? Or that's normal because I don't know much because I just barely came out and I just barely went on a few dates with Freddy and I'm not even positive what it really means to be on the rebound anyways, but that's what was suggested to me on Chang after Freddy freaked out and stepped away from me for a little while and note that I didn't say that Freddy dumped me. He just freaked out when I had to have the "I have to detransition everyday to shave and stuff" conversation with him. I mean, he was really happy with all the positions he could envision me in, but when I introduced the vision of me standing in front of a mirror and shaving without facial makeup on, well, he just freaked out for a minute, that's all, so.

"What are you having sweetie? I'm Franny, by the way, rebound bartender supreme."

"A glass of Champagne, Franny. Two glasses if you would like one. I'm QT Q, first time rebounder."

"Cutie Q or QTQ? And yeah, I'll pour myself a glass of Champagne, so thanks."

"QT Q, like Cutie Q, but it's QT Q. So, Franny, is this club legit and legal?"

"Well, our pay checks don't bounce and the authorities appreciate knowing where this crowd is for several hours on the weekends and all, so."

"Um, I dressed all wrong."

"LOL, you're fine, QT Q. I mean, perky has its place (it's not here, but it has its place)."

I mean, at least I would stand out in the crowd and all, right? LOL, the crowd at a garden tea and crumpets party!

"Your Champagne, QT Q and thanks again for my Champagne and Luke, back off and watch yourself. This is QT Q's first time here and all, so."

"Well hold on Franny and don't kick me in the nuts so quickly. I mean, I know of QT Q and all, so."

"Um, you "know of" me? What does that mean, um, sir? How would you "know of" me and all?"

"Well QT Q, you're the strawberry short cake and whip cream dessert date, right?"

Ugh! I mean, it was fun and all at the time, but now it's coming back to follow and haunt me? I mean, actually, it was cool as hell, but still, to recognize me for it????? Besides, at least he got my name right the first time, so there's always that.

"Well, I mean, well, fine, yes, I am the strawberry short cake and whip cream dessert date, so?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all. I mean, actually, it was cool as hell and very, um, exciting, if I may use that word without offending you. Also, Franny, do you have any whip cream behind the bar?"

"Go away (for a while) Luke! I mean, give QT T a chance to breath and you know, tell me all about this new way of exciting others while on some kind of dessert date that I don't know about yet and all, so."

Well, people who sit at the bar are supposed to dump their troubles on the bartender, right? I mean, I could have just forwarded the two links for the Chang videos that two people managed to capture on their cell phones and all, so.

"Don't worry, QT Q, LOL, Luke will be back. Also, um, he already forwarded me the two links on Chang for your wild and trending dessert date, so I can get off watching them later. And for another also, oops, Luke also forwarded the two links to our visual and graphics guy, so you'll be on club's monitors soon enough."

"Well, my words would be more exciting and all, so."

"Oh, I doubt that, but anyways, LOL, don't turn around and look up at the TV monitor above your head and well, don't you at least have a leather vest in the trunk of your car? Also, wow, nice short cakes in the video, babe."

I mean fine, I already said that I had dressed all wrong and all, but it took all of my courage to come to the underground rebound club as it was, so I wasn't leaving just because I looked like I should be at a 7pm tea party instead of "death to the man" club and all, so. Also, LOL, I sent 40 texts for Cat Cath to bring me something black or leather to wear over my garden tea party outfit. And you might remember Cat Cath as a member of the motorheads from the first chapter, so I didn't have to wait all that long.

"Well, it wasn't like I was just sitting around in these open sided capri jeans with leather tie straps all the way and down that you bought for me and waiting for you to contact me, QT T. I mean, I was just a few blocks over at the motorhead dive bar and all, so. I mean, LOL, did you bring a basket of crumpets with you tonight?"

"Well, I've become famous now for my desserts and all, so. And um, well, so that's how you just whip off a t-shirt inside of a club then, right? I mean, I knew we have been becoming closer and all, but this is a new meaning of the phrase of "giving me the shirt off of your back" and all, so."

"LOL, relax QT Q, the shirt is pretty new and this is a nice bra that I'm wearing, right? I mean, those guys right over seem to think it's a nice bra and all, so, what am I drinking tonight on your tab and why aren't you in the restroom yet changing your tea party shirt, QT Q?"

I mean, LOL, yup, it was a new meaning to giving me the shirt off of my back and LOL, yup, those guys totally voted that Cat Cath was wearing a nice bra and all, so.

"The safe restroom is to the left QT Q and I'll get your friend a glass of Champagne too. I mean, from our second bottle and all. Oops, so."

I mean, I had one glass of Champagne and Franny had one glass of Champagne, so I guess Champagne bottles are not very big, but you might remember from the first chapter that I thought two cans of beer was a lot of beer and all, so.

"Well, um, Franny, you should talk to Cat Cath about how the spread of the open slits in her capri jeans seems so much more spread out now than the slits looked when the jeans first arrived and all, so. I mean, I can see her bare skin all the way up to her belt band and all, so."

I mean, I was speaking to Franny the rebound bartender and all, not that Cat Cath cared, right?

"And you should just go change shirts and then we can talk about how you always drool over my fabulously sized thighs and all, so. And by the way QT Q, I'm wearing a G-String anyways. It's just that the tiny spaghetti straps disappear behind the belt band and all and it just makes it seem like I'm going all commando in these jeans and all, so. (LOL, I'm so totally commando and all, so)."

"Well, I never said that I didn't like it and all, so."

"Go change. Your belly will peek out with my shirt and all, so?"

I mean, people probably change clothes inside of a club all the time, right? Which gave Cat Cath and Franny a chance to get to know each other a little better. Um, girl talk, right?

"Hey, Cat Cath, um, that's you in the dessert date video, right? You're in the second car????"

"LOL, oh yeah and it was crazy! I mean, wow, I picked a bad day not to have a dick that could get all hard and stuff."

"Well, what's his deal and all? And is he really that good in the kitchen? I mean, these crumpets and all, right?"

"Well, his deal is that he finally stepped out as QT T and then he reconnected with an old fag friend and then were a few sins of flesh dates and then his partner freaked out that he actually had to detransition to shave a couple of times a day and here he is, all confused and thinking that he is on the rebound. And I'm not doing him on the side, if that's what you're thinking, Franny."

"But you let him, um, use your luscious thighs and all, right?"

"Well, he does like them and he does drool over them in a couple of different ways and he is a great sugar fem boy daddy and all, but we're just friends. So, another glass of Champagne, please. And LOL, I am so commando behind these capri jeans! (Not that we have to tell him that)."

Anyways, huh, I thought Cat Cath's t-shirt would look like PJs on me, but huh, tiny t-shirts are cool. I mean, maybe it the base black color and all, but I liked it and forget all about Cat Cath and her ridiculous whispering about me "thinking" I'm on the rebound! I'm on the rebound and that's that!

"Well, fine, I like the shirt Cat Cath, but so it's clear, if you're going to share my crumpet biscuits with guys, then wipe their hands off afterwards because I can see crumpet powder fingerprints on your bare skin in those (wow) open sided capri jeans!"

"Oops (bush, bush), well, Hunter wanted a quick dance and all and you were taking your sweet time with letting that Luke guy help you change your shirt and all, so."

"Well, it's a tie."

"QT Q, everything is a tie with you, but fine, it's a tie (oh no it's not! I mean, look at his fingerprints!)."

"Whatever, Franny, another round of Champagne and a little honesty please. Um, Luke wants me to step outside with him to the smoking area for a breath of fresh air and so we can watch a few airplanes land at the Hillsdale airport, so is he trying to trick me into a sin of the flesh thing or not?"

"Oh, well, you can most certainly see the airplanes land and the big ones totally freak you out, but there is a mouth wash basin near the side door for a reason and all, so."

"Well, I'm impressed that a club like this would be so concerned with such good mouth care and all, so."

I mean, brushing your teeth, flossing and gargling are all important, right? It's just good for you. Also, LOL, Luke thinks his hard dick is an electric tooth brush.

"That was amazing, QT Q, um, and you?"

"(Gargle, gargle, spit) well Luke, I really appreciate how you are neatly trimmed down there and I'm cool with it all as a sin of flesh rebound hook up, but Cat Cath has already said that there will a pop quiz on things and all, so."

"What?"

"Oh, well, the rebound handbook clearly states that I have to leave the club happy and with a freshly washed out mouth and then by the time I arrive home then I have to start rethinking what happened and then I have to cry about it and break a coffee cup on the floor and then I'm feel better about things a day later and dream about sucking you off as we breeze down the highway with the top down and then I have to start crying again by Wednesday because you don't call me and you dump me by text and all, so."

"Oh, well, there's a trick question in there then because you and I will definitely re-hook up a weekend or two later, so watch out for that, QT Q."

"Well, I'm comfortable with you and all and we can re-hook up after you dump me, but I have already been someone's favorite cookie and all, so."

"Then we'll work on that QT Q because I'm not a big fan of crumpets and all, so you can't be my favorite crumpet and all, so."

"Well, just keep in mind that the Bouncer already called me his favorite "Q Tip" and the "our favorite strawberry" meme is already trending on Chang and all, so."

I mean, it's the 21st century and all, so everyone needs a cute nick name, right? I mean, the good old days of "my ride or die" or "just another piece of ass" are long gone, I think.

"Alright QT Q, I think that's enough sins of the flesh for you tonight and all, so let's get you cashed out and on the road home. And by the way, flip more than a few hundo's for Franny's tip tonight."

"Because Franny personally verified that you are indeed commando behind those sexy open slit capri jeans? And then that guy Hunter verified the same thing? And am I really getting better at things because I was outside long enough for you to have club sex with both Franny and Hunter? Mm-mmm?"

"Well, all that matters is that nobody loves you like I do and that you can't live without my (beefy) thighs anymore and all and I already promise to wear pantyhose for you one of these nights and all, so (and how that I have you wrapped around at least three of my fingers matters too)."

"Well, I'm not taking your rebound procedures pop quiz until I come back to the club in two weeks and all, so."

I mean, Franny the bartender knew I was leaving and all, so she wanted to chime in with her good byes and all, so.

"Oops, and sitting with (wow, so many hundo's) favorite rebound bartender, Franny. I mean, let's not (OMG, flip, rain, flip, rain, flip, rain) forget about that. And all, so."

"Tongue him Franny so I can get him in his seat belt and all. I mean, I'll pretend to cover my eyes and all. And don't be shy about it either because Hunter wants to say good bye to me and all."

See? My life isn't all that bad, right? And by the way, LOL, no matter what the rebound rule book says, LOL, I would never break my coffee cup on the kitchen floor and all. I mean, how would Cat Cath make me my morning coffee just before she gave me her stupid rebound rules pop quiz if I didn't have my favorite coffee cup handy to get that side of the hip shaking party started and all, right?

"Hmmm, think about making me your favorite thighs on the side, QT Q. I mean, apparently, you still like girls and all and I like hundo's and all, so."

See? My life is great (right now and all).

End QT Q 02