Quality Time (The Complete Story)

Story Info
After a rough week, Sarah discovers Chuck's secret desires.
52.5k words
4.82
14.4k
27

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #1: Hello everyone, I'm back! I'm posting this for those people that want to read the entire story all in one place. Enjoy everyone!

Quality Time

A Story by

CharmingCharles2896

Chapter One:

Morning Mood

Sarah knew that Ellie and Devon weren't home tonight, so the apartment would be empty; she was counting on that, because she didn't plan on staying afterwards. Cuddling after sex was problematic, it was too intimate, too... personal. If after they were done, she just up and left the apartment, Ellie would ask Chuck questions he wouldn't be able to answer without more lies. Regardless of all that, Sarah had reached the courtyard of her asset's apartment and pulled out her phone.

"Casey secure, what's up Walker?" Casey said as he peered through the blinds at her standing in the archway.

"Walker secure, just called as a courtesy to tell you to turn off the surveillance unless you're into the whole voyeur thing." Sarah said plainly, she was beyond the point of giving a fuck about what people thought, she needed to scratch an itch damn it.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, don't you think this might be hard on the kid? I mean he isn't exactly the wham bam thank you ma'am type, Walker." Casey asked cautiously.

"If he's willing, then this is happening tonight, so you can be a pervert and follow along, or you can shut the system down until I leave... you choose." Sarah said before hanging up and depositing her phone back into her clutch; with that she walked towards Chuck's front door. She'd been extremely particular with her choice of dress for this whole thing, she didn't want to come off like she was seducing him, that would violate any trust they'd built up, no this had to be about just them. Sarah looked down at her clothes and smoothed them out nervously; she was wearing a pair of well-worn, form fitting denim blue jeans. They were the kind of jeans that only got worn because she'd had them for almost a decade and they'd been worn and washed a thousand times. To match her nice jeans, she'd chosen a dark grey tee shirt that had Batman on the front, it was a Christmas present from Chuck, the first he'd ever given to her.

Sarah knocked on the door and waited for him to answer; when the door opened, she saw him there in a casual tee shirt of his own. She couldn't help the smile that came to her face.

"Hey Sarah, what's up?" Chuck asked unsure why his handler was at his apartment at nine o'clock at night on a weekday.

"Hey, can we talk for a moment?" She asked nervously, she didn't want it to sound like he was in trouble, because he wasn't. "Nothing's wrong, I just want to talk." She said reassuringly, he seemed to get an unsure smile on his face, but simply nodded and stepped aside to let her in. Once she was inside, she saw him close and lock the door. Once he'd, done so, he turned to her.

"So, what'd you want to talk about?" he asked her as he joined her near the kitchen table; Sarah shrugged noncommittally.

"You know, stuff." Sarah said vaguely. Chuck eyed her skeptically and nodded with matched skepticism.

"You sure you came here to talk?" Chuck asked with a sly smile as he closed some of the distance between them; Sarah bit her lip nervously and glanced down at his crotch, that's when she saw the bulge and the dam broke.

"I'll be honest Chuck; I'm so fucking horny these days; I'm practically soaked all day long, every single day. I spend hours at my hotel room fucking myself trying to scratch that itch, but no matter what I do, I just can't replace that feeling of having a throbbing cock deep inside of me. I need that feeling, I need to get fucked so bad Chuck, I need you to fuck me Chuck, please don't make me beg." Sarah said as she felt his erection in his jeans.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Sarah?" Chuck asked with a questioning look; he was trying to be the professional, trying to maintain distance, but his body was betraying him.

"Come on, please Chuck, I'm begging you to fuck me, I need your cock inside of me, I need to feel you stretching me out." Sarah begged like a wanton slut, her hand was on his bulge and he couldn't stop the hitch in his breath at the sensation of her hand on his growing erection. His will power was fading, he wanted to give in and fuck her so bad, he needed this too.

"Oh God, you're so hard already, please Chuck, I just need to feel you inside of me." Sarah begged into his ear; that did it, he couldn't resist any longer. In a flash he attacked her with his mouth and his hands, they were kissing like their lives depended on it, and their hands were exploring each other's body. Sarah moaned into his mouth as she felt his hands grab her ass and lift her up off the ground, he was carrying her somewhere, so she simply wrapped her legs around him and held on excitedly.

"Oh God. Sarah, I've wanted to fuck you for so long." Chuck said between kisses as he set her down on the kitchen table and began working to undo her jeans. Sarah's hands were equally as busy trying to open up his jeans. It was a race to see who'd be in the other's pants first and even though Chuck had, had a head start, it was Sarah and her ninja like dexterity that won the day. As her hand reached inside Chuck's boxers she had to squeal as she felt his big, throbbing member pulsating in her hand. Not long thereafter, Sarah gasped as she felt Chuck's own nimble fingers teasing her sensitive center. She was trying to focus on caressing his erection, but the sensation of his fingers teasing and toying with her sensitive folds was making it hard to focus.

"Oh Chuck." she moaned as a single digit made its way slowly into her eager center, like she said, she was ready and raring to go all day. "Oh God, your fingers feel so good." She was simply holding onto him as he did things to her that she couldn't imagine were possible. She was right there on the edge of a massive climax, but he wouldn't touch her enough to push her over the edge, she was just trapped there on the edge.

"Please don't tease me, it's been so long." She begged as she felt her peak coming once again, only to be pulled back at the last possible moment. As his finger teased her, so agonizingly, he spoke into her ear.

"You want to cum on my cock?" She could only moan in response as she nearly peaked at the mere thought of his hard member sliding deep inside her. She could only nod as she felt him back up to remove her jeans, as her pants fell to the wayside she reached forward to grab ahold of his eager member, but he shooed her hands away.

"No, no, no, not until I say you can cum, got it?" Chuck breathed into her ear once again, a sudden dominant side was coming to the surface and it was the hottest thing Sarah had ever seen. She simply moaned a strangled okay, as her brain struggled to stay composed enough to answer him. Suddenly she let out a loud moan as she felt his large cock resting on her cleanly shaved vulva. He was big and so, so hard; the feeling of his cock rubbing the outside of her eager depths was driving her mad with lust. She'd never been so consumed by lust before and she didn't know how to handle it. She felt him slide the tip inside just an inch and she knew she was going to cum harder than she had ever cum before.

"Oh, please give it to me, make me cum, please make me cum Chuck." Sarah begged, now totally consumed by lust.

"You want to cum, Sarah?" His sudden dominance was driving her mad and the constant edging had driven all rational thought from her.

"So bad." She moaned back to him and she rolled her hips in a desperate attempt to get the requisite friction to trigger her orgasm.

"Beg for it." Chuck said with a wicked smile as he pushed his cock inside two inches and then quickly pulled it back out.

"Please make me cum, please slide that hard cock inside of me." Sarah begged desperately as she felt his cock give her two more teasing thrusts that did little but add to her frustration.

"Tell me, who owns that pussy?" Chuck said wickedly, his vulgar language and the feeling of his cock was just too much.

"You do, this pussy is yours, you own this slutty agent pussy, you can have it whenever you want, pound me, breed me, just make your slut's pussy fucking cum!" She begged loudly with closed eyes as she felt the head of his cock tap against her clit several times.

"Okay." Chuck said as he slid his entire cock all the way inside of her in one fast hard motion until their pelvis' were touching. Sarah screamed as her hands clawed his back, he didn't give her time to adjust and began fucking her hard with long hard thrusts. Sarah Walker, badass CIA agent, one of the deadliest women on earth, had been reduced to a quivering pile of lust by a computer technician and she loved every single second of it! She was so close to her peak, the feeling of his hard cock pounding her sensitive depths was doing things to her that she seldom thought possible. She could feel her orgasm building deep inside her, a tingling in her toes, an electricity at the bottom of her spine that threatened to tear her apart.

BEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEP!

It was at this point that Sarah's alarm went off, awakening her just before the good part of her dream. As Sarah opened her eyes, she pulled her sleep mask off of her eyes and simply stared daggers at her clock. She could feel the damp spot in her panties, proof of her amorous dream; somehow during the night she'd started straddling one of the pillows on her bed. This kept happening and it was a problem, too many mornings started with damp panties and a desire for satisfaction. Sarah Walker was a woman, she may hide behind her job as a CIA agent, but she was still a woman. Like any other woman, Sarah Walker had needs; those needs were something that wasn't often a priority to a CIA agent. Regardless of this, the fact was that it had been a while since Sarah Walker had, had some quality time.

Quality time... that was a name for it; it had been many, many months since the last time Sarah Walker had, had any quality time, too many months to be honest. Definitely not in the nine months she'd been in Burbank guarding a certain curly haired nerd. Even before she'd gone to Burbank it had been at least six months since she'd last been with another person, more specifically Bryce Larkin. Boy was that a complicated relationship these days, especially after the week she'd had. She didn't regret her time with Bryce Larkin, far from it actually, but in hindsight she deserved more than a man like Bryce Larkin could give her emotionally. At one point, she'd honestly been in love with Bryce, or at least she'd thought she was at the time. They'd had a fairly simple relationship, one perfectly acceptable for a CIA agent, but it had been a relationship in a world that didn't have room for relationships. Now though, she'd seen that there was indeed more out there than Bryce Larkin; with that realization there had come a reawakening of those desires and urges that she'd worked so hard to ignore.

Quality time... she'd like to spend some quality time with a certain curly haired nerd, but she knew she couldn't, especially not after the last week. It seemed everyone around her was getting some quality time these days. Chuck had gotten with that little hussy Lou Palone, Devon and Ellie seemed to play hide the doctor every chance they weren't at work or asleep, Morgan and Anna were going at it like fucking rabbits all the damn time, even goddamn John Casey got some with that French DGSE agent. For Sarah Walker though, satisfaction had alluded her. Most days she was able to keep a lid on her urges; a tenuous lid, but a lid nonetheless. Not today though, not after the dream she'd had last night; after a dream as steamy, as filthy, as titillating as that one, she'd need satisfaction...

Sarah reached over and grabbed the small remote control that had come with her latest alarm clock; the one she'd gotten from Chuck for Christmas had lasted a few months before she'd speared it to the wall with her knife. This new one had come with a remote control so she could silence the infernal devil contraption from across the room without using a knife. She'd made sure to apologize to Chuck for spearing his Christmas present, but he'd simply laughed that off and told her it was so awesome that she could spear things from across the room while half asleep, Sarah had blushed at that bashfully. Sarah knew she needed to start her day, but in that moment, she had more pressing issues to deal with, namely taming the burning devil inferno of lust within her this particular morning. This was why instead of getting out of bed to start the day, Sarah Walker found herself fishing her trusty bullet vibrator out of her bedside table. The bullet vibrator was a tiny little device, but it was certainly mighty; she'd had this vibrator for years and years.

On long missions like this one, it was nice to have a small vibrator to help tame her urges. The thing was, lately the vibrator just wasn't enough; she needed to get fucked, but presently that wasn't a possibility. Obviously she was an attractive woman and she could easily go pick up some hunky guy at a bar in typical Carina Miller fashion, but that would be a betrayal of her cover relationship with Chuck Bartowski and that was out of the question. It may be a fake relationship to the outside world, but to Sarah Walker it was as real as she'd ever had and she was going to be fucking faithful damn it! Regardless of her overwhelming desire to get fucked, she needed to take care of herself this morning so that she could actually function as a human being and not a walking pile of wanton lust. So, with little fanfare, Sarah reached into her cotton panties and pressed the vibrator against her sensitive clit; she hummed at the pleasant vibrations as they sent shock waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oh, I need this." Sarah said with a pleased smile as the pleasurable vibrations gently pushed her to a climax she so desperately needed this morning. She had to wonder what Chuck would think if he saw her like this; one hand pushing a powerful vibrator against her pussy, while the other tweaked her sensitive nipples. Suddenly, her mind was filled with images of Chuck Bartowski standing there at the foot of her bed jerking his cock to the sight of her. She could just imagine her Chuck, jerking his aching cock to the sight of the legendary Sarah Walker furiously masturbating like a horny teenager. He'd just be standing there with his hard cock in his hand, pumping away to her amorous actions; his cock would be so hard and so filled with need. His balls, so full of warm cum, would just be aching to release their pent-up contents all over her body. Another moan escaped Sarah's mouth as her center quivered hard at the thought of being covered in Chuck's warm load. It would be so warm and so thick as it covered her, dripping off of her body lewdly.

"Oh God." She murmured as she got close to her much-needed climax; her breathing had quickened significantly. This was it; this was what she needed, just a little more and she'd be right as rain.

BRIIIIIIIING... BRIIIIIIIING!

In an instant, the moment was shattered into a thousand tiny pieces; her phone was ringing, which meant that either Casey or Chuck needed something. She could only whimper in disappointment as she pulled the vibrator out of her panties and reached for her phone. Sarah brought her phone up to her ear and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Walker," Came Casey's gruff voice.

"Yeah?" Sarah asked with no enthusiasm, there was a short pause before Casey replied.

"We've got a briefing, so get over here," Casey said simply, he never was a man of many words was he?

"Where? Why so early?" Sarah asked as she felt her damp vulva against her panties, which were likely soaked through.

"My place, Castle's briefing room is under more construction; don't know why the meeting was called, all Beckman said was that it's urgent," Sarah had to groan inwardly, an urgent briefing was never good.

"Okay, thanks Casey, I'll be there," Sarah said with a sigh, Casey simply grunted and hung up. "Talk to you later I guess," Sarah said to a dead line before she tossed her phone onto her bed and simply huffed in frustration, her center was so wet and sensitive, she'd been so close to relief.

"It wouldn't take that long, would it?" Sarah mused to herself, could she afford to take a few minutes and rub one out really quick? If it was an urgent meeting then the answer was a hard no. Sarah simply sighed in resignation and sat up to begin her day; as Sarah walked to her bathroom to start her day, she grumbled to herself like an angry grizzly bear.

"Can't get no damn quality time."

~X~

Chapter Two:

The Walls Are Thin, Captain

Begrudgingly, Sarah got her day started without satisfaction, it was going to be one of those days in a long string of shitty days, from a shitty week. On her drive to Casey's apartment Sarah had to remind herself to get back into agent mode.

"God, I'm no better than a horny teenager," Sarah grumbled in her head as she made the last turn onto Chuck's street. Usually that thought made her smile; she would be seeing Chuck soon, but this morning all it did was elicit thoughts of Chuck's hard cock pushing in and out of her sex.

"Stop thinking about your asset's cock, you weak woman!" She screamed at herself in her head; she was a hot mess this morning, her mind clouded by visions of lusty perversion. Finally, the Echo Park apartment complex that housed her partner and her asset came into view; Sarah psyched herself once again and pulled into a parking spot on the side of the road. Once her Porsche's engine was off and her car fell silent, she simply sat there and looked at the apartment complex. Chuck and Casey were in there waiting for her, they were waiting on her for an urgent meeting and yet Sarah just couldn't muster a damn to give about it. Another urgent meeting, another mission, more lies, more killing, more, more, more. This was the life she chose, but did she really have a choice? She had been cornered by Graham in more ways than one. She didn't have any legal guardian to watch out for her in that moment, she'd just seen her father get arrested, she was underage, nothing about what happened to her gave her any choice.

Fast forward ten years and her twenties had almost entirely passed her by without so much as a care; she was an adult who'd never really gotten to be an adult. Of course, she'd had her share of romantic partners over the years and she'd had a lot of fun with her friends, the few she had, but it wasn't a fulfilling life. Chuck had changed that in a matter of speaking, he was like a breath of fresh air after hours spent underwater breathing compressed air through a rebreather. Chuck Bartowski was everything Sarah never knew she was missing from her life; he was a fun, caring, a genuine person. His family had welcomed her into their lives with open arms, simply because Chuck liked her; she had been welcomed into their lives and it had felt great.

Sarah had never really belonged to anything in her life before she was basically drafted into the CIA, but with Chuck she felt like she was part of a family. It was nice spending time with him and his family, which was probably why all of her damn dreams were about Chuck these days, sexual or otherwise. She'd slept better since her assignment in Burbank began, her usual reoccurring nightmares had stayed away, replaced by dreams of her nerd. Lately her dreams had taken a turn for the amorous, many nights in dreamland were spent exploring her sexual desires with a certain curly haired nerd. As Sarah could attest, the dream version of her nerd was certainly creative.